Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:02 pm
User Image

Opens: Now!
Closes: July 31, 2019 - 23:59 ADT

The list will be regularly updated in the second post.

The first roll will take place sometime on July 14th.

There may or may not be additional rolls done.

User Image Know, understand and accept all of the God Custom Information before posting.

• All gods are lions. They may have one breedable non-lion alternate form, but that is obtained through separate customs.

• Rebirths require a god to be over 1 year old and have 20 RPs.

• Mortal Ascensions require 10 RPs, the ascending SoA may die (start as cub or adult, not related to previous relatives) or not (start as adult, still related).

• When you obtain a god custom, there is a six month cooldown period before you may win another custom. The clock starts when the god is received, not the slot won.

User Image Specific Rules & Reminders for this Raffle

• Your domain must be approved prior to posting, but your quest may be approved at any time during this month.

• Domain Approval thread will be checked periodically but that does not guarantee you will be approved in time.

• Most community members already have at least one concept approved.

• Because of this, if this raffle causes a major influx of quest approvals, newbies and players without other approved concepts will be prioritized in approvals.

• You may enter up to three (3) forms.

• Keep all forms in one post. Posts may be edited at any time until the thread closes.

• If you post multiple forms, I will CC the form I am most interested in doing.

• If you have one god you want most, post only that form and avoid the disappointment of something else being CC'd.

• No custom familiars will be done.

• Wings are not my strong suit. If your concept depends heavily on unique, strange and/or exciting wings then please reconsider applying through my customs.

• We do have stock feather wings available, and they may be used as they are OR as a starting point for additional edits.

• I'm not afraid to try anything, but I feel bad when I can't give you what you want.

• Please don't change your concepts just to make them more accessible to me. It's OK to wait for other opportunities!

• IMPORTANT

• Check the Approved Quest List before posting to make sure your concept is still listed!

• As more customs and breedings have been obtained over the years, the list has been pruned of most domains that are too similar or identical.

• There's a chance we may not notice these overlaps until it's time to color something. If that happens, you won't lose your slot but we will ask you to work with us to find something else to make for you.

• Your post will not be checked unless you are rolled. If any of your forms are not following these rules, the slot will be re-rolled.

User Image Examples by Ecavi

User Image

The Custom Form

[size=14][b][color=darkblue]God Custom[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] (Cub/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Domain:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b]

[b]Have you had your quest approved?[/b]
[b]Previous Attempts:[/b] (Optional - may affect CC, earliest is most interesting)

[b]RPs, if applicable:[/b]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:02 pm
The List

1. AstoriaFallen
2. MiddyGlow
3. Pandorus Sphinx
4. MangoMeow
5. KasaiLoki
6. Lightning Shadow X
7. Andranis
8. Amon Larethian
9. Syrius Lionwing - Rolled July 14/19
10. NovaCracker
11. Felyn
12. Sherpuff
13. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
14. ChexaRain
15. Kathryn Dragonna
16. Epine de Rose
17. mouselet
18. Ruler of Everything
19. Das Tor
20. Vashtya
21. Zingling

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:10 pm
God Custom

Name: TBD
Stage: Adult
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Chastity
Description: (use the images listed below as an inspiration palette for a theme for her. The mood of the image is sorta what I want for her)

Accessories- cc from the images.
Reference Image(s):
User Image - sketch thanks to sesshy!

Boop another one more

Have you had your quest approved? yes!
Previous Attempts:
one
two
three
four
five
six-this one was a cc concept

RPs, if applicable: n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:47 pm
God Custom

Name: Luljeta
Stage: Cub
Parents: N/A
Domain: Seeds

Description: Seeds the potitial for new life. Very CC. No wings.
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Previous Attempts: March

RPs, if applicable:  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:58 pm
God Custom

Name: Chrysopeia
Stage: Adult | standing, both legs on the ground.
Parents: ? x Zimran
Domain: Alchemy

Description: An adult child of my Goddess Zimran: Zimran
Reference Image(s): Her hair would all be to one side. Soft expression, not a smile, just a content look (think: forlorn expression). Jewelry design is totally CC, I just like the placement in the concept. Her horn is a Crystal, so it can be designed anyway that would represent that better. The color of the jewelry can also change to CC if you are inspired to try something else.
- Wings, but smaller and folded in at her shoulders. (They can be stock)
* her eyes will be a mix of gold and blue.
* I would love it if she could have a single braid in her hair as well, location up to you.
* she is wearing a Philosophers Stone around her neck: Stone Symbol
* I want Alchemy symbols on her front legs, I figure if she gets picked I can talk to you about those?
Goddess concept
- Her hair and pelt color might end up being CC, I wanted to pick your brain about it!

Have you had your quest approved? yep!
Previous Attempts: once, last custom raffle. ♡ (march)

RPs, if applicable: n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:07 pm
God Custom

Name: Maawiya
Stage: Adult (alternate lines)
Domain: Foxes

Description: Fox ears, a big bushy fox tail.... in general, just a fluffy fox-looking lion! CC for if he'll look like a regular red fox or like one of the African foxes, and for any additional edits on him. I'd love to see what you come up with! CC for wings as well (whether he has them or not - they can be stock wings). If he does, I'd prefer them to be small, but I leave that up to you! <3
Reference Image(s): List of African Foxes, Regular Red Fox

Previous Attempts: N/A

RPs, if applicable: N/A  

MangoMeow

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:25 pm
God Custom

Name:Denahi
Stage: Cub grow to sitting lines
Domain: Consequence

Description: Dark coat color (like the mortal form). Tucked wings on side. Bands of jewelry on back legs, rings on tail. Small horns peeking from mane. Necklace with blue, green and red jewels in it. Braids in mane pulled back, smirk/conceited look (think spoiled prince/Legolas in The Hobbit). Bright blue eyes. (Anything else CC if added.)
Reference Image(s): Uncert Adolescent | Uncert Adult

Have you had your quest approved? yes
Previous Attempts: X :: X :: X :: X :: X :: X

RPs, if applicable:
1.) To the son I never knew
2.) Blood is thicker than water
3.) A Journey Home
4.) He Returns
5.) Before he left
6.) Ghosts awanderin
7.) Meeting at the Oasis
8.) Meeting of the black and blood
9.) Red Fire
10.) The birth of Taabu *
11.) River Exploring  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:44 pm
God Custom

Name: Iofiel
Domain: Angels

Description: A seraphim in lioness form, long tresses of golden hair, a shimmering iridescent halo of light behind her head, three pairs of different sized wings, a gold anklet around one of her forepaws with glowing sigils in the metal, golden pelt symbols and a blue silk scarf with white symbols.
Reference Image(s): Reference

Previous Attempts: (Optional - may affect CC, earliest is most interesting)
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]

RPs, if applicable:
N/A

God Custom

Name: Ba'Kemo
Parents: ? x Bunika'Mwenzi
Domain: Monsters

Description: Reference aside I'd like to see what an artist would do to him to make him feel more 'monstrous' so a mix of the reference and CC.
Reference Image(s): Reference

[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]

RPs, if applicable:
N/A

God Custom

Name: Tongoza
Domain: Seduction

Description: A smug, rose petal covered God with a thick luxurious mane and glamorous golden bling.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2

[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]

RPs, if applicable:
N/A  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:47 pm
God Custom

Name: Uuuh, TBD, the prior translation I had for a new name doesn't WORK now
Stage: Adult - Paws down/tail out, please!
Domain: Legends

Description: See my lioness, Kohpi, for MOST colors/markings! Her original ref had the same ear markings as her sister, Kabichi/Kabi'Ten, but they got lost somewhere in translation. I do want her expression to be a very happy one, as Kohpi the mortal was a very happy lioness. For wings, I want them similar to Kabi'Ten's(Except on stock wings) - IE, her wing markings as actual wings! With the 'arms' being the color of the wing marking arm and the flight feathers the gold. For items, you can bounce off Kabi'Ten a bit if you want, but it's mostly CC for something that represents legends. CC hair edits, her hair doesn't have to look like her sister's!
Reference Image(s): Kohpi Simba expression, for some idea Wings/ear markings

Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Previous Attempts: Previous attempts before this I'm not counting since the design changed and the character that was going to ascend into the domain has since been reborn as a cub with the shop's new rebirth system
Just this one with this design concept
(If you think I should count the attempts where the concept was based on Ishara, I can do some digging!)

RPs, if applicable: 1 A sense of deja'vu - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11433799
2 Bless the Broken Road - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11595323
3 Dancing the sands - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11754383
4 Sing to the sun above - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12030639
5 It is time - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12091953
6 Return to Innocence - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12094343
7 Angel's Rain - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12756967
8 Light in the darkness - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13560059
9 Lonely no more - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13851105
10 Near the Edge of the Lands - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14572327  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:54 pm
God Custom

Name: Juhudi (name may change a bit)
Stage: cub
Parents: n/a
Domain: adventure

Description:
an ascension of my SoA Juhudi to a god. I'd like him to be recognizable as Juhudi, but he doesn't need to look exactly the same as he did as a mortal. Keep the tan base coat with the white underside (pattern similar to a malamute or wolf with tan above and white below. Keep the dark ears and toes and reddish mane and tail. Please take license to add other patterns as you feel will look best.

Expression should be happy, a grin, and a bit smug. His fur can be scruffy/fluffy. He goes on lots of adventures and is always dusty and scruffy looking. He is very happy and has endless fun on his adventures, even when there is dangers. Ram horns would be awesome.

He makes up stories for all of the items he wears, he says they all come from a specific adventure, he may or may not be exaggerating. I have a rough sketch for items, please feel free to interpret them as you wish, have fun with him

may or may not have wings, I leave that to you (I never really thought about wings tbh)

Reference Image(s):
Juhudi
Juhudi 2
items sketch

Have you had your quest approved? yes

RPs, if applicable:
(I have more if needed)
1.[x] - Juhudi and Zimwi
2.[x] - Juhudi and Sauda
3.[x] - Children Lost - Juhudi, Nafasi, Biz, and Kere
4.[x] - children lost - cubs in the ela lands
5.[x] - New meetings - Juhudi and Safura
6.[x] - A new face in the pridelands - Juhudi, Mosi, and Mufasa
7.[x] - Avellano and Juhudi
8.[x] - friends together - Juhudi and Mosi
9.[x] - Time really does change us all - Juhudi and Mosi
10.[x] - A moonlite stroll - Juhudi and Mosi  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:49 pm
God Custom

Name: Colche
Parents: ? X ?
Domain: Cheetahs

Description:
Very slim cheetah like lioness with a cheetahs tail her ears should be small and pointed forwards, she should have a very happy, serene expression on her face. Her eyes are a perfect soft blue. She has jet black hair, with a slightly blue sheen, which is very long and falls all the way to the ground. She has pure white feather wings with black tips, the wings are very large and open. She is coloured like a king cheetah. I'd like some delicate pretty 'princess' like jewellery but the design of this is up to the colourist entirely, I have included some refs just for ideas, I realise ‘princess’ isn’t a great description) any gems should be the same colour as her eyes (blue)or clear. She is ascending from a current soa cheetah Colche. I'd like it if her 'raised paw' was raised a little further (if possible) as if she were about to take a step, her claws on her front paws should be visible and should be coloured black. See refs

Reference Image(s):

RPs, if applicable:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4289203
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5431005
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=3416185#64712392
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3524905
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3608773
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3691379
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3697493
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10584377
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10617455
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11940557

Past Custom Attempts:
X :: X :: X :: X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:02 pm
size=14]God Custom

Name: Ascalon
Parents: Unknown
Domain: Technology

Description: A'IGHT. Base pelt is dark with tech-themed markings, and a lot of her items are... Very rudimentary tools. If an SoA can use it, it's a form of technology and therefoir, completely viable. I'd love some cute, loose headfur style that's more in line with cyber-style, and I'd not mind if small rainbow elements ended up anywhere on her. I'd also like a long fluffy tail.

Wings are entirely up to do. Don't need them to be happy, so you can decide what looks prettier on her. AYOOOO.
Reference Image(s): Don't ask me for idea references but tribal tech is good. Final Fantasy styles, ETC. Zzzzt.

Have you had your quest approved? This domain was approved
Previous Attempts: Uhhhh. When was DFA doing gods? I entered back then, then focused on Treasure, so.

size=14]God Custom

Name: Jimmu
Parents: Unknown
Domain: Ancestors

Description: Natural colors, with natural and asian art-style markings. I'm fairly open to seeing him designed, so it's a case of having a good time here. I do ask his edits have a flair for Japan and the ilk. Otherwise have fun.
Reference Image(s): I am not that organized.

Previous Attempts: FIRST TIME YO

RPs, if applicable:  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:19 pm
God Custom

Domain: Dragons

Description: Please see the reference images. I do not expect everything to be exact; wings and items can be altered to suit colorist and line style. I would also like to change the concept to a male and add a beard-like mane to all the long, silky hair he has (can be discussed later).
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Previous Attempts: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:24 pm
God Custom

Domain: Glory

Description:
Body coloring inspired by a buckskin horse (deep tawny/tan in color, tail fluff is dark.).
Bald.
Hooded blood red eyes and claws. Seductive/confident expression.
No wings. Maybe wing-like tattoos?
Tribal war paint inspired markings on face and body in white. Please see reference for face. Body is CC!
CC jewelry inspired by African tribal jewelry.
She's loosely inspired by the Wakandan warriors.
Just have fun with her!

Reference Image(s):
Buckskin Horse
Tribal War Paint
Jewelry
Wakanda Warriors

Previous Attempts: None, first time trying.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:46 pm
God Custom

Name: Nyota'angavu
Parents: Verge'lian x Hakuna'jina
Domain: Redemption

Description: God rebirth of my first SoA.
    Pelt: Smooth and relatively short furred, with little fluff of any kind. Ideal for a warm environment. No edits needed.
    Mane: Extremely fluffy and well groomed. It has turned silver in color. His bangs should be swept back out of his eyes. Minor edits.
    Wings: Eagle/hawk-like in shape. Broad and feathered. Flight feathers should be somewhat tattered and scraggly. Same color as his base body, but slowly fading to black along the length of his feathers. Wing position is CC.
    Eyes: Golden, with a subtle glow.
    Patterns/Markings: Same as his mortal form.
    Scars: Same scars as his adolescent stage. They are shown in both of his God references.
    Jewelry: See reference image. Bones and fur, with the addition of a gem roughly carved into a claw shape that was gifted to him. Fur color is creamy golden, fading to white.
    Expression: Sombre, but not sad. He's done some terrible things in his past that he's trying to make up for, and his expression should reflect that.
    Other: Claws partially extended on his front paws.
Reference Images: Main Reference (Wingless | Markings)

Previous Attempts: Domain Approval (January 2015) | Domain Approved (April 2015) | August 2015 | "Whenever" 2015-2016 | March 2016 | January 2017 | January 2018 | January 2018 | April 2018 | Bribe 2018-Current | March 2019

RPs, if applicable:

[OOC] Official Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces