[PRP] New Ink (Myli x Izi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Myli was done with her scribe work for the moment so she was out and about walking and looking for things, she had her side bag on her should as she walked along the shore collecting shells she wanted to try and use to make a new ink. She also considered trying kelp, and little sea creatures. She was experimenting to try and make a new ink that would be a new color something special that would make her scrolls look really great. She wished she had some other ideas but she figured she would work with what she had for now till inspiration struck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:33 pm
"Hey!" Came the sound of a males voice, Izi, all breathy from his romp across the beaches. It had been about a week since his arrival and already he had made himself at home with the gems. His time was filled with exploration, information, and lots of love; given his mother and sister's tendencies.

It was nice to be surrounded by family again.

But today he was without their company and, instead, looking to occupy his time with newer faces. The first he spotted was hers from across the way, moving as though she were on a mission of sorts. He had heard about the scribe through chatter, scribes in general with their bags and gathering habits. Perhaps his mother had mentioned something about the dark lioness, or maybe he vaguely recalled seeing her when he first arrived.

Regardless, he headed right for her, full of smiles and curiosities.

"You're Myli, yes? A scribe? Are you searching for materials?"

Shia bean

Prophet

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:00 am
Myli blinked she had not been expecting someone to come running up to her or to know so much about what she was doing, let alone know who she was when she didn't know who they were. "Well yes I am to both of those things, I'm sorry but you have me at a bit of a lose who are you?" She asked as she picked up a sea creature and looked it over to see if it would make good ink. She had her lucky pen with her which she believed helped her write in her scrolls smoother when she used her claws to write it was silly perhaps but Myli liked it anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:34 pm
His expression sank, ears flicking back as the distance was closed. Wait... she hadn't heard of him yet?! Oh. Well this was awkward.

"Oh, haha sorry. I uh, I come in peace!" His chuckle was full of nerves for a spell. "I am Ico's son!"

He then fell silent, watching as the creature squirmed in her grasp and feeling the tug of a grin as it renewed upon ebon lips. So she was hunting for supplies! Fascinating! For the boy, it was valuable information to take note of. He had no idea how he wanted to contribute to the pride yet, or where he might best fit in. It was why he seemed so earnest to learn and so willing to explore. He wanted to do right by his family. A mother and a sister who, after all these years, were in the same place at the same time.

When he realized he had been staring, he smoothly shook it off. "Incredible!!" He went to step forward, excitement nearly getting the better of him, before stiffening up. "Oh, yes I apologize. We haven't met, but I've heard about you. I've seen you around! My name is Izi, and I am very, very new here." His smile widened.

"Hey, I know this might be a bit strange but... do you need any help?" the look on his face continued to brighten, hoping with all his might that the answer would be 'yes'. "I'm not doing anything better with my time right now, and I'd love to know what exactly you plan on doing with that guy."

With a paw he gestured towards the creature. A low chuckle rumbling.

MiddyGlow

Shia bean

Prophet

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:25 pm
Shia bean

Myli smiled and nodded "Oh, of course, it is nice to meet you." She really wasn't sure what to do in this social situation, as a scribe she didn't have much she could do with a social situation. She sighed out softly and then said "Nice to meet you Izi, I have been living here a while now, but I'm a bit of a scribe worm if you will and hardly ever come out of the scribe caverns." She laughed hoping they would understand if she was a little strange and uncomfortable. She smiled it was really nice Izi offered to help her. "That would be wonderful." She said in a warm tone. "I'm looking for materials to make new ink as you guessed so skillfully."  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games