Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Dawnstar (Bluestone)
Healing Wings? Riptide Joins a Pack (Riptide x ???)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageRiptide was one of those...lazy guys. No, wasn't that he laid around and did nothing all day, it was just, he was the type who could easily become an alpha...and had no will to do so. Yet, other's still seemed drawn to the sort of authority he just naturally portrayed. It was getting a little annoying, to be honest, especially when some random wolves that were hurt would end up in his path and then...follow him. Ask his advice about everything. He finally had this grand thought of if he joined a pack, had some stray wolves follow him home, at least then someone else could put them to work (or chase them away) and he could just enjoy life. Right?

So, he sent off his crow friend, Brittlebeak, in search of the right pack. Surely someone needed a healer? Or least another one if they had one. So, while he had a nap, Brittle made his way around the skies and searched. Finding one that made him curious, and seemed to welcome other companions, he landed on a branch and called out to a wolf below (hoping he/she could put him in touch with the right wolf) "I am searching for a pack who would like a healer. He awaits outside the borders, and wishes to speak to someone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:07 pm
Lunar Mirage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Have you been keeping an eye on her?" Two asked the small, dual colored raccoon, as they walked through the pack territory.

The coon glanced up, sitting on her back paws as she hummed. "Yes." He said quietly.

The alpha nodded, letting the simple answer rest his mind slightly as he continued his patrol. This was becoming a daily event for the two toned male. With an ever growing pack, the territory needed to be secure.

Cutie Pie glanced up at the crow landing on the branch above. "You have a visitor, Two Tone." He said with a smirk.

The alpha glanced up. "So it seemed we do. Welcome Crow." A typical greeting for the male, when he knew nothing of the being. "Well, you have entered pack lands, and we are always welcoming to more members. A healer too? I am sure such wolf would help out Shout should she need some. Tell me Crow, could you bring me to this newcomer?"

"Or, he could be brought here." Cutie Pie countered, glancing from Two Tone to Brittlebeak.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:34 pm
"Indeed he could." Brittlebeak ruffled his feathers, settling himself more comfortably upon the branch, the bones of his necklace rattling softly as he preened a feather back into place. Spreading his wings slightly, he gives a sort of bow to them both. "The name's Brittlebeak. As I seemed to have inadvertently interrupted your conversation, for which I sincerely apologize, I shall endeavor to lead him here instead."

With that said, and giving the raccoon and wolf no time to reply he leaps off the branch and flies away, winging back to where Riptide awaited. Circling overhead, he caws loudly to get the wolf's attention to follow him back towards the others, circling overhead of where the others waited.

Soon, a multicolored wolf makes his way through the brush and tress and enters the clearing, some plants in his mouth making a bit of a comical sight at first appearance. Carefully packing them into his bag, he then gave a bow to them both. His stature and confidence spoke of one who both could be an alpha and had spent a long time traveling and seeing the world. Quite frankly, he was tired of both and hoped he could relax finally for awhile and let an actual alpha have the job. He would give all the advice one could ask for, but certainly was in no danger of claiming anyone's job, alpha or otherwise.

Maybe he could even be the cub storyteller? Certainly had enough adventures to tell if they wished to listen...

"Riptide at your service. I assume Brittle spoke of my wish to seek a pack to join...if you have need of a healer that is? I've been far and wide and time's come to settle down if you'd have my services in whatever way you see fit."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:26 am
Lunar Mirage

"Strange crow." Cutie Pie found himself murmuring, as he watched Brittlebeak take flight. The coon clambered under Two Tone's feet, picking up the scarf he saw being dragged. A small tsk at the mud stained fabric, as he slung in over the alpha's neck. "You're gonna need to get that cleaned." A sniff of disdain only solidified the coon's word.

Two Tone rolled his eyes. "There is no time in the day to do such action." He stated with a smirk, one ear flicking towards the sound of the new comer. One of the multi colored eyes looked up to the circling crow before focusing on the vibrant wolf.

"Ah, welcome Riptide. Brittlebeak did speak briefly about you. I am Two Tone and this," he side stepped to show an inquisitive looking raccoon beneath him, "is Cutie Pie. (Don't let the name fool you, and watch your bag)."

The raccoon glared at the comment, his hands twitching slightly.

"You are in the Dawnstar territory. Our pack grows, and we only have a few healers to help out where needed. Have you ever tended to a pack before?" The alpha sat on his haunches, tail curling around his front legs.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[Pack] Dawnstar (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces