Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Snagem Temp. Regional HQ (Gateon Port) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:27 pm
"There'll always be some lunatic in the background pulling the strings," Abby huffed, though she couldn't hide her smirk. "Ein's just one of many. There will always be others."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Wren watched as Rala's Shadow Blitz came at him. However, something was up with Hellebore. He didn't seem to be trying to counterattack at first but, for some reason, the Channeler's anxiety was making him worry more than ever. Something big was coming. He just knew it. As Rala drew close enough to strike, the Dragon leaped into the air and unleashed a wave of Shadow energy all around himself via Shadow Panic, attempting to inflict a violent spell of confusion upon the area surrounding him. He wouldn't escape Rala's attack unharmed, however, as the aura surrounding her would catch him and tear at his scaled flesh.
SubonicXP

Odd heard Sub's voice but the words were lost to the wind the moment they left his mouth. He didn't need to hear them, though. He could sense the negative emotions swirling within the Dark Channeler. It was both a blessing and a curse to do so, sometimes. Now, it was a blessing. "You have nothing to feel so bad for, Sub." He told the man. "With the knowledge I've come to learn recently, and Lykas' history, we both would likely not have lived this long without your help finding the training needed to become stronger and to become self-sufficient." He explained. "Remember... When Lykas joined you, he was suffering from chi poisoning. When I joined, I was a wandering monk searching for a meaning in my life." He remembered the day they met. He had thought music was his calling back in those days and followed it everywhere. The encounter with that giant Aerodactyl had changed everything, though.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:18 pm
Rala got knocked back hard by Drampa's Shadow Panic, falling flat on her back. After spending some time struggling to get up only to give up halfway, she began charging another attack, this time assaulting Drampa with a Focus Blast, once again trying to focus on her opponent's weaknesses.

(28/30)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:12 am
Ulla went silent briefly when Sub mentioned her taking a long vacation to the Fairy Realm to train her Fairy Channeling. The term 'long' kind of disturbed her. "Hehe. When that day comes. Hopefully I won't take too long. The thought of me coming back still being the same age while everyone actually grows up. The shock of seeing the Dark One in a scooter would terrify me the most." She said to lighten the mood. She felt the thought of something coming to an end was bothering everyone. So she tried to shift it to a more fun thought. "But, probably when I come back. Leon would find someone himself like how those two found each other." The little girl said as she watched Keiko fight Wren. Referring to her adopted mother and father.

The thought of everyone moving on with their lives while she didn't age. Sort of scares her. But, the thought of living with possibly another generation kind of fascinated her. She then giggled at the thought of Leon having a significant other. "I wonder who the lucky lady would be for that good-for nothing brother of mine." She then looked at Abby with a smile. "I wonder what type of Channeler you would be. You said you were kind of interested in becoming one right?" She asked as she thought about how many Channelers were actually in Snagem.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:47 am
"I'm thinking about it," Abby shrugged, although she looked a bit worried. "You okay? You're starting to sound like an old lady, and you're way too cute for that," she added with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:28 pm
Ulla was a bit caught off guard when Abby called her an old lady. "O-Old lady?" She said as she scratched her cheek. "I'm fine, I think being on the same team with all of these crazies is finally getting to me." She chuckled being able to tease SNAG as a whole. It's felt like forever now since they were all able to joke like this. The little girl couldn't help but wonder. Will everything still be the same after all of this is over?  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Rala got knocked back hard by Drampa's Shadow Panic, falling flat on her back. After spending some time struggling to get up only to give up halfway, she began charging another attack, this time assaulting Drampa with a Focus Blast, once again trying to focus on her opponent's weaknesses.

(28/30)

Wren tried once again to call out to Hellebore but the Dragon-type was still ignoring him. He couldn't avoid Rala's Focus Blast, the attack coming at him too fast, and Wren refused to jump into a fair fight against an ally he was training with the way he would against an enemy. So, instead, he grit his teeth and watched the Drampa take the Super-effective Fighting-type move straight to the face, roaring in anger as he came back to the ground after his leap. However, he wouldn't attack again right away. Instead, his wingarms gave off a soft blue-white glow as they emitted Flying-type energy. He was using Roost.

Somewhere in the depths of his Shadow-infected mind, was a sense of self preservation. Or perhaps it was more an awareness of an ability to outlast it's foe. If he could heal, he was more likely to destroy them. Or maybe, just maybe, he'd heard Wren's call for it and actually listened this time? Regardless of the how or the why, the Drampa Roosted for the moment and recovered his stamina. Somewhat, at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:12 am
Keiko sighed in relief at the sight of Drampa Roosting, glad that the Dragon wouldn't be fainting any time soon. Rala, however, was not so happy. Apparently deciding to play to her own elements instead of continuing to play the typing game, Rala began focusing hard on something, and as she did, Psychic-type energy swarmed around Drampa. Rala's Psychic seemed to be locked on to Drampa, but how would he take it?

(29/30)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:43 pm
Wren tried calling another order for Hellebore but the Dragon completely ignored his call for another Steel Wing and simply flapped his wing arms a few times and began to whip up a strong wind around himself. Nothing happened just yet, though."That looks like Razor Wind..." He noted aloud, giving Keiko warning to avoid the attack as it was being prepared.

The Dragon-type was interrupted by the Psychic pummeling him but the moment the attack came to a stop, he was back at work on his own attack, whipping the air into a wild whirlwind before blades of hardened air and Normal-type energy would eventually come flying from it. Raka would have plenty of time for another attack before then, though.

((This makes 5 total posts on my part. I keep forgetting to add the Purification points into my posts...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:15 am
The fact that Psychic did little more than interrupt Drampa's move windup (other than the damage it did but she didn't notice that at the time) set the infected Gardevoir's blood aflame with rage, Infiuriated, Shadow Rala ran up to where Drampa was hovering and decked him with Ice Punch, hoping to either freeze the dragon, make it faint, or at least do more than make it stop it's windup for a few seconds.

(30/30, next post will be Rala getting purified)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:33 am
TerashiLeonGoken
The fact that Psychic did little more than interrupt Drampa's move windup (other than the damage it did but she didn't notice that at the time) set the infected Gardevoir's blood aflame with rage, Infiuriated, Shadow Rala ran up to where Drampa was hovering and decked him with Ice Punch, hoping to either freeze the dragon, make it faint, or at least do more than make it stop it's windup for a few seconds.

(30/30, next post will be Rala getting purified)

Wren could tell, despite the fact that Hellebore had used Roost previously, that he was still hurting. The Virus' hold on him was just still too strong for the Pokemon to show signs of conscious decisions like self preservation. Just as Rala's Ice Punch hit him, the Drampa's Razor Wind unleashed, blade after blade of wind and Normal-type energy erupted from the frenzied whorl around him and the Dragon was knocked backwards, his head covered in a thick layer of frost. He could breath, still, if only barely, through the muzzle of ice formed by the blow to the head but Wren wasn't willing to let the battle continue any longer after that, despite the Pokemon's obvious willingness to keep trying to destroy the Gardevoir. The Grass Channeler recalled Hellebore to his ball after the final exchange of blows, shaking his head at Keiko.

"I can't let him keep fighting right now..." He told her apologetically. "He's tearing himself apart and needs rest."

((+6 Purification points, total.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:05 pm
Rala was knocked back so hard that she fell on her back, and while Keiko was consoling Wren, the colors of Rala's body returned to what she made them when she consumed a Prism Pokeblock some time ago.

Keiko was very much excited when she heard Rala speaking to her telepathically, though she sounded weak - which was understandable considering what she just went through. "Mistress..."

Keiko hugged the Gardevoir, glad that the virus had finally been worked out of her system. For the most part, anyway. Before Keiko could say anything else, however, Rala spoke up again. "Master... where's master?"

Realizing who she meant, she decided to send me a message to see if I was still awake. That message returned positive, but with the question as to where Rala was. When Keiko explained what she did, I told her to have Rala wait a bit before teleporting me back. This confused Keiko a bit, but she didn't question it. It didn't take long before Rala left and came back with me in tow.

I expected the hug from Keiko, so I was able to brace myself for it. Surprisingly, she wasn't squeezing like she normally would. "I'm so glad you're okay," she said, hiding her face in my chest. I smiled, and returned the hug, which didn't last much longer after that. "So, how long have I been out?:

This took Keiko by surprise a bit. "Quite a while. We're here in Orre because we got the opportunity to take the fight to Ein."

"Good," I said, though there wasn't much emotion to that. "That's one that needs to stay down."

To my surprise, Keiko seemed reluctant. "You just woke back up... maybe-"

"I'll take it easy on the channeling. And Rala," I told her, trying to ease her concerns a bit. "But the rest of my Pokemon haven't been getting any exercise since I've been down. Besides, against that individual, I'd be very surprised if Sub didn't need every hand on deck."

Keiko looked like she didn't agree, but she didn't argue the point further, choosing instead to hug me a bit harder. Once that was done, I made my way to where I could sense Sub's and Ulla's energy along with a few others. Those two, at the very least, needed to know that I was in fighting shape.

"Ah, come on. It definitely gets way crazier than this," Abby said to Ulla jokingly. She then noticed me entering the basement with Keiko and a purified Rala in tow. She smirked, but kept her thoughts to herself.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:50 pm
"You are probably right about that." The little girl agreeing with Abby. While the two girls were conversing, Lucario felt a familiar aura that just arrived suddenly with a purified aura. He merely smirked as he tapped on his master's shoulder. "If you don't mind master. I believe for now you should be fine, I will come out if there is any danger. For now I shall rest in my Pokeball. I don't think you need protecting with someone here." He said as he noticed Ulla's confused face. He merely patted her head as he grabbed his Pokeball from her bag and was absorbed into it shortly. She caught the Pokeball as it was about to fall on to the ground.

The little girl then heard several footsteps that sounded somewhat familiar as she turned to see it was a purified Rala and Ter finally up. The little girl's eyes glittered in surprise as she got up from her seat quickly and ran to Ter. "Papa!" She said as she hugged his leg gently unsure if he was truly alright to be up. "Are you better now? Are you okay to be here?" She said as she remembered she left her Mimikyu with him. She glanced behind Ter to see if it somehow caught a ride when they teleported here. She hasn't yet told Ter or Keiko about her new Pokemon. And what happened to her birthday gift. Plus, she was afraid Sub would see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:03 am
I got down on one knee so I could hug Ulla back. "Yeah, I'm better now. I'm glad to see you're okay."

"Well, you missed some bullcrap," Absinthe spoke up. "I don't know about Ein, but from what we've seen of his people, they're getting desperate."

"Who wouldn't, working under someone like that?" I shrugged, getting a smirk out of Abby.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers