Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Snagem Temp. Regional HQ (Gateon Port) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:34 pm
Odd looked around at the sound of Ulla entering the room, nodding to the little girl calmly. "Sure, you can join us if you like." He assured the young Channeler.

Wren had listened quietly to the conversation between Sub and Keiko, recalling silently that he had a Shadow Drampa, now, that needed to be purified. While he had no direct experience with training Shadow Pokemon, himself, he'd heard enough about the troubles it presented from Odd, Lykas and Kaya. He hadn't begun yet out of fear for himself and his other Pokemon. When he watched them leave, he looked around the room and realized that he was letting his fears and anxiety control him. He had fought to prevent that for far too long to let it happen by choice. "Hey...um... Do you mind if I join you?" He called out to the pair as he followed them outside, Hellebore's ball conveniently clipped to his waist, already and with a hand hovering over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:41 am
Keiko turned when she heard Wren. "Sure, I'd appreciate the help," Keiko smiled, not realizing that Wren had an infected Pokemon of his own to purify. "Sorry, Poe," Keiko added, smiling apologetically to the Sableye. Keiko waited patiently as Wren make his way in the dome, wanting to see what Pokemon he'd use to help purify Rala with.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:30 pm
As Wren approached the hybrid and human with Poe protecting the surrounding area, he'd pull Hellebore's ball free and expand it to it's full size. "I don't mean to intrude if you were more interested in battling Sub. I just haven't had much chance to work with this one yet..." He admitted as he tossed the ball into the air and released his Shadowfied Drampa. The Placid Pokemon's pink eyes were clouded with rage as it glared at Keiko, practically grinding it's teeth as it considered the best way to destroy her.

His focus then turned to Rala and, upon seeing his fellow Shadow Pokemon, he roared a mighty roar and unleashed his rage in the form of a ball of sapphire flames. The Dragon Rage would explode into a raging inferno of dragonfire for a few seconds when it hit something, whether that was Rala or not, but it wasn't meant to hurt her. She was being warned that he was going to destroy her. Some small part of the Dragon's natural psyche wanted her to flee, though it didn't realize that was what it had done, far to entrenched in bloodlust.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:15 pm
"It's okay, I just want to purify Rala so that Terashi can start feeling better," Keiko replied, implying that it didn't really matter who Rala fought.

Said infected Gardevoir took the attack, expecting the attack to be weak. While she took a fair bit more damage than she anticipated, she was far from fainting. Before saying something about Drampa not being a threat in Pokespeak, Rala gathered a large amount of Fairy-type energy in her corrupted hands before firing it off in the form of a Moonblast aimed straight for the Shadowfied Dragon-type.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:52 pm
Ulla smiled warmly as she sat down next to Odd as she started to eat a little by little. She looked back to meet Lucario's eyes as she smiled for him to eat as well. She then looked at Odd as she remembered how close they were to their main goal. "...Odd. I'm worried about Leon." She said as she looked down at her hands. "I get why he's angry. Ein killed our parents...but. I don't feel the same way as him. I don't feel, angry. More...scared."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:04 pm
"Leon has plenty of reasons to be angry." Sub said as he seemed to just appear sitting beside Ulla on the opposite side of Odd. He had actually walked over and simply sat down, however the Dark One has the strange 'gift' of sneaking up on people undetected, though never when he actually intended to. "Ein has touched a lot of people, all in bad ways, and so everything is going to react different to our final confrontation with him." The man explained to the young girl as he watched the battle.

Meanwhile Poe had stepped outside his dome and scurried onto the side, now laying back with his head resting on his arms behind his head as he relaxed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:46 pm
Ulla was a bit startled by Sub suddenly speaking as even Lucario didn't even see him arrive. Ulla listened to what he had to say as Ein has caused so many people pain. Not just them. "Sub. What are you going to do, when you finally get your hands on Ein?...Are we going to kill him like we did XD002?" She asked as she remembered the dark void that monster was. It sent a shiver down her spine as she remembered she still had the Soul Heart with her still bubbled up.

Was it really the best idea for her to bring it along on this mission? Even though Ein shouldn't know that she has it. It's still a terrifying thought that he gets his hands on it. Better with her than at HQ, seeing how it needs to be constantly watched. Then once again, the question came to her mind. What happens if he finds out? What happens if he figures out who she was? What happens-"Master." The little girl snapped out of her thoughts as she was breathing a little uneasy as she looked at the adults around her. She smiled softly to show that she was okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:52 pm
Leslie stomped back into the building, dragging an even-more broken and bruised Zook behind her as she returned from retrieving her eviscerated lackey. :So.....what's going on in here? I had to get my pet back. He was bad, but he works hard when he isn't an idiot." Leslie told the other Snagems, looking towards Zook and kicking him in the ribs to try and get him to spring into action.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:44 pm
Sub would look at Ulla for awhile as he contemplated the question, while it was an unusual question coming from such a young girl it was not particularly out of place considering the group she found herself in and the foe she and her friends faced. "Kill him? I...don't know?" He answered questioningly, as if he wasn't even sure of what he just said, as if the sudden moral quagmire over killing Ein took him by surprise. "I don't know. I chased Ein for over thirty years and all I could think about was killing him, making him pay the ultimate price for what he has done. Twice now I thought we killed him for good but both times he proved to be more resilient. Now here we are a third time and while it feels...different...than the other times, like their really is a sense of finality on the horizon one way or the other. Now that we're here I just don't know."

That was when Leslie walked by as she was heading into the club, Sub waving her down to join them at the 'ringside' seats as they sat on the other side of the Protect dome encasing the battle between Rala and Drampa. "Over here, Leslie! Having a battle by the looks of it. Zook behaving now?" He inquired of Zook.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:46 pm
Hellebore leaped into action, one of his wingarms glowing bright silver with a shadowy tint of corruption tainting it a dark hue than normal, slamming the Silver Wing into the incoming Moonblast and using the Steel energy to break through it. It still hurt to take that attack head on, even with a doubled resistance thanks to the Steel energy coupled with his Shadowification but it hurt far less than if he'd simply let it hit him. Plus, already in the air, he flapped his wings a few quick times and flew towards Rala to strike a second time with the same technique aimed at her and not just at her attack.

"I have no control over him yet..." Wren realized. He'd called out several attacks by now, but the Dragon had simply tuned him out and acted on it's own.

((+2 Purification Points))

~~~

Odd nodded in agreement with Sub. "He's right. Leon's got to handle this in his own way. None of us can answer for him how he should be feeling." He advised the young girl. "By the time you learned of his involvement with your family, we had already drawn very near to the end of his reign. Leon, however, has had many more years to spend hating him and seeking to get payback, I'm sure."

Looking back to Sub, he'd heave a small sigh. "I'm not even really sure how Lykas and I are reacting to it all. Because of him, Lykas and I ended up following paths we may not have taken had Sub not sensed the potential in us so many years ago and recruited us to the team at a young enough age to be prepared for this moment." He hadn't told the girl that he and his partner had joined Team Snagem in their early teens yet so it might come as a surprise to her that they had been around that long.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:23 pm
"Yeah, that's kind of how it is with infected Pokemon. You just gotta let them go at it with each other and hope nobody gets hurt in the process," Keiko agreed, looking sad due to that.

Agitated that her Moonblast was so easily deflected, Rala decided to make an actual attempt by rushing at Drampa via Shadow Blitz, threatening to inflict significant damage despite her seemingly weakened state.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:30 pm
Leslie looked over to Sub as she sat to watch the fight as it was setting to get back to full swing. The fight seemed to be going pretty good for what they had wanted to settle out. Well, she had better speak to Sub while watching. "Now. Just had to tackle him down at the speed of a car thanks to some slingshot action. So now he's hopefully gonna be working like a good boy. Or else he gets to see my slingshot special again." Leslie said, a slightly eerie smile on the small teen's face.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:32 pm
As Lykas spoke of his and Odd's history and how they came to Snagem he couldn't help but feel a tinge of regret as he turned to look at Ulla, realizing then and there that what he had repeatedly done. Sure, Ulla and eventually her brother Leon came to him making their involvement slightly different from Lykas and Odd's but was it really? How many people did he drag into his conflict with Ein? How many 'soldiers' did he nurture all for the sake of his own revenge? How many times did he manipulate the wrongs people suffered at Ein's hand in order to drive them along this path. He always thought he was doing these people a favor, providing them the tools and guidance to get their own revenge or achieve their own dreams, but was he really? Reno, Lykas, Ulla, Rhyme...how many was enough? And what after Ein? What then?

"I'm sorry." He muttered at Lykas as he looked at the ground, though it was difficult to know it was directed at the hybrid, let alone audible. When Leslie responded the man perked back up and shoved away his dark emotions, putting on his proverbial mask yet again as he smiled. "You know, I'm not sure what is more impressive, that you are capable of reaching such devastating velocities or that he survived one of your 'specials'. Don't ever get into wrestling, you might kill someone."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:04 pm
Ulla was a bit surprised by Sub's answer as she was almost expecting him to say yes. But seeing his unsure face, he really was unsure of what they would do. The child then turned to Odd as he spoke about her brother. "Leon said he won't become into a monster like Ein, or the cold assassin his channeling is pushing him towards...But. As much as I love him, I'm afraid just a shove in that direction might accidentally make him go that route." She said as she noticed Sub murmur something under his breath. She couldn't quite understand what he was saying, but seeing how he shoved that emotion so suddenly. He must feel some sort of regret.

"So, after all this. What happens now? Look for a new villain to stalk?"  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:18 pm
Cecile Silverstone

"So, after all this. What happens now? Look for a new villain to stalk?"

"Probably." Sub replied to Ulla with a smile. "There will still be Shadow Pokemon to fight, so I suppose we could always focus more on that. Who knows, maybe you'll have time to have a nice long vacation in the Fairy Realm, Ulla. With the time difference you might even be able to surpass your brother in Channeling before he can even get started again." He said with a chuckle. The young girl did bring up a good point, what would they do? He had chased Ein for so long that the thought of doing something else was so alien and bizarre. Everything up until now concerned Ein, even if he didn't realize it at the time. To consider doing something without the madman lurking in the shadows was foreign.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff