Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Snagem Temp. Regional HQ (Gateon Port) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:23 am
Through much trouble Team Snagem has successfully established a base of operations in the Orre region, specifically Gateon Port, for their coming final showdown with the mad scientist and dictator of Orre, Team Cipher's Ein. With the S.S. Anne II, a state-of-the-art vessel designed just for this operation with plenty of rooms and food for the Snagems, docked in the harbor, and a land based quarters established in the basement of Krabby Club, the Snagems have begun to make preparations for whatever may come. The newly restored lighthouse now shines a purple light off into the horizon in all directions casting the team's symbol into the night, calling on the denizens of Orre to join them at Gateon Port and rise up against the tyranny and terrorism of Ein. Over thirty years of chaos will soon come to an end.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:37 am
"Why did you bother setting up shop in a dump like this?" GRAY asked, his voice projecting from the SNAG resting on the cable spool being repurposed as a table. While Ulla, Keiko, and Abby got the place cleaned up and set up pretty well it was still a dumpy basement underneath a struggling dead end port, complete with furnishings to match the lack of income.

"Appearance." Sub explained as he popped up his head out from behind the PC he was hooking up. He originally asked Leslie to bring it here who tried to make Zook bring it but there were a few problems there, either way the PC made it here in one piece and while it was an older model it still worked just fine. "The people of Orre are a down trodden people, have been before Ein and will be after. That said I'm sure they had their fill of technocrats such as Cipher and Ein ruling over them with their high-end technology, symbols of the wealth they will never know. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the gift given to us in the form of the new S.S. Anne but I feel like that gives us the wrong image." He further went on as he stood up and went around to the front of the PC, turning it on and then proceeding to hook up the talking SNAG to it.

"That's why I wanted the lighthouse repaired, and Odd did a great job of it. And I'm thankful that Blizzard and Tristen fixed the bridge. Appearances. The people of Orre need to see that there is someone looking out for them, but at the same time that their 'saviors', if we can call ourselves that, don't think they are better than them. They've had enough uppity fat cats moving in to exploit them in the name of progress and don't need anymore. So that's what this dump, er...fine establishment, is for. To show them that while we have the technology and means to take on Orre that we are just like them, no better and no worse." GRAY wouldn't respond to that any further, instead he went to work on reprogramming the PC to connect to the SNAG network, letters and numbers running across the screen wildly as he went to work.

While GRAY did his job Sub moved on over to the cable spool table and pulled up a crate to sit on and just relax. He was tired, they had a very long day and all he wanted to do was sit down. He wouldn't be able to relax though, couldn't until this was all over with. The Dark One will finally be able to rest once Ein was at his feet at long last.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:54 am
As promised, Abby and Keiko were focused on cleaning up the basement and making it livable for the team. Ulla was helping, but it took a lot of doing, the place was a bit of a mess before.

Abby was the first to break, standing up and stretching. "Ugh, can't this day just be over yet!?"

"I know today was rough, but at least the dangerous part's over," Keiko replied, trying to be the voice of reason. "Come on, we're almost done cleaning," she added, not being entirely truthful but wanting to motivate Absinthe to finish what she started.

"...doesn't look like it," the young Deathrage grumbled, although she went back to work anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:18 am
"Don't kill yourselves now." Sub spoke up as he approached the group doing the cleaning, he had just finished hooking up the hardware for the PC now he just had to let GRAY do his job on the software end. "You'll never get a place like this sparkling clean anyways." He said with a hint of animosity towards the basement they found themselves in. "Though I suppose it could be worse."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:37 pm
"That's why I said almost done," Keiko retorted, stopping for a minute to stretch. "I just want to get the place looking livable for when everyone gets back. I'm not worried about spotless."

"No way I'd try getting a place like THIS spotless," Absinthe muttered, though as she did so, she was just finishing up.

"I hope they're okay," Keiko said, looking longingly at the door. "Feels like it's been a while since we all just hung out together."

"That's just because the last few missions have been crazy," Absinthe argued, finishing up Keiko's work since the hybrid decided to ease the ache in her muscles. "This group has been run through the ringer lately. For a good cause, sure, but still."

"Fair, but we can't exactly stop now. Especially with Ein so close," Keiko replied. "Not to imply you meant that, but-"

"Anyway, we're about done here," Abby interrupted Keiko, deciding to have a little stretch, herself. "The others will get here when their jobs are done, don't worry too much. Not that I can stop you," the adolescent added teasingly.

Keiko smiled, then stood up. "Anything else you need help with?" she asked at Sub's direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:50 pm
Odd and Wren had made their way back to the Krabby Club once they were done with all they had wanted to finish with, carrying a few plates stacked with food back from the SS Anne II, where they'd found Jezebel's banquet set out. "We brought food!" Odd announced as he walked backwards into the room, plates stacked high on shadowy arms as he abused his Channeling to assist his physical form with carrying enough for everyone. "Jezebel had a feast set up for everyone to celebrate when we got back to the ship, figuring we'd come back there."

"Someone should probably tell them we're setting up camp here, instead, assuming that hasn't already been done and they just didn't bother with trying to move the food, seeing how much there was..." Wren conjectured, setting down the stack of plates he'd brought along for everyone else to use.

"True... I was so hungry, I didn't think about it at the time." Odd replied, beginning to set down the various foodstuff he'd carried in on the assorted makeshift tables scattered around. "Regardless, I'm sure everyone's hungry at this point and I know we've all earned the chance to sit down and eat something."

"True." Wren responded, though he seemed distant at the moment. "I'm worried about the others, though. Has anyone heard from them what they found in Pyrite?" Leave it to the gardener to be just as worried as Keiko.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:18 pm
"Abby is right, we've all been through a lot here as of late, and for that I'm sorry. If it helps any we are in the proverbial end game now, as Keiko pointed out. We're so close to putting an end to all this madness and afterwards we'll finally be able to rest." He reassured the two women before Odd and Wren made their entrance, bringing with them some much needed food.

"Well, you can help me eat all this!" Sub responded to Keiko with a laugh as he walked over to the makeshift banquet and began to help himself. He always loved Jezebel's cooking, especially after she caught that Alolan Rattata, that little critter has helped her make some amazing dishes.

A few bites into his meal the man's jovial personality would change to a more serious one as he set down his plate and gave a little shake of his head. "I haven't heard from anyone. I would like to maybe go check on them but we can't avoid to risk putting all our human resources in one location and out in the open and give Ein a reason to nuke us all at once with that demon shark of his."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 pm
"I could go for a bite!" Absinthe cheered as she moved to the food, picking a somewhat large serving for someone her size. Keiko smiled, but didn't take any food for herself yet. Instead, she picked up on the conversation between Wren and Sub and began questioning whether she should have gone with Blizz and the rest of the Pyrite group. After a moment, she shook her head. She was better off here, making sure everyone that left behind is safe. She then wondered if I would have left for Pyrite if I were out and about, and remembered Rala's ball, which rested in her purse.

"Hey, Sub," Keiko asked, turning to the Snagem leader. "You have an Immunizer, right? I'd like to ask a favor, if that's okay."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 pm
"Hm? Oh, yeah, I do." Sub responded to Keiko as he glanced over at his right hand, eying the Snag Machine which covered most of it. "Works too!" He said with a laugh that only amused himself. "Any who, what's up? Got any shadowy crawlies you need protection from?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:39 pm
"Actually, I was wondering if you'd help me with Rala," Keiko explained, holding the infected Gardevoir's ball in her hands. "I don't know if there's a safe place for us to do that here, but she's close to being purified, and I think Terashi might wake up if I finish the job for him."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:19 pm
The Snagem leader would stare at the ball in Keiko's hands for awhile, recalling the little incident back at the Mt. Silver HQ involving said Gardevoir and her trainer, Terashi. It was a jarring incident but one that strangely intrigued the man, however neither then nor this moment was the right time for such studies. "I think I know a good place." He said, making his way towards the stairs. "We can step outside and do it right out front. I'll have Poe go Mega, throw up a Protect around us, I fire up the Immunizer and we'll be good to go. Sound good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm
"I'd appreciate that, thanks," Keiko said with a sigh of relief. "Just so long as nobody else gets caught in the crossfire," she added quickly, realizing at that moment what Sub was implying.

With that, Keiko moves to leave, saying "I'll see you outside," before walking out the door.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:10 pm
"I'm certain they won't with Poe on the job, trust me." Sub reassured Keiko on their way out. Once outside Sub would stop his advance roughly half a football field's length away from the front of Krabby Club, figuring this would be more than far enough for what he planned for Poe. Without delay he pulled out a Dusk Ball and tapped the button on the front causing it to pop open and unleash a shadowy vortex of energy from which Poe, the Sableye, would leap out of and onto the ground in front of him.

"Hehe...what's it today? Do I get to bite someone? Claw them? Blind them!? That's always fun!"
Poe asked excitedly. Apparently he was pumped up to battle for once.

"Just Mega Evolve, please." Sub replied to the imp who got even more excited over the prospect of Mega Evolving, despite not seeing any targets in sight for the moment. The Dark One would raise his Snag Machine gloved hand as Poe pressed both of his against his chest gem. The Key Stone embedded in the Snag Machine would begin to resonate with the Sablenite embedded in Poe's chest, both gems glowing however Poe's glower rapidly brighter until he was consumed by a crystal-like construct of energy which would shatter right after forming to reveal his new sinister form and massive gem shield.

"Hehe! Yeees! Let me hurt someone! Point them out!" Poe declared, jumping up and down behind his gemstone.

"Use Protect. Make a big dome one." Sub ordered.

"...what? That's it?" Poe asked, disappointed. Sub would only reply with a nod, Poe letting out a disappointed sigh as he let go of the massive gem and flicked it, causing it to fall forward, however right before it hit the ground it 'shattered' into numerous fragments of light which would expand around them and collect back together in a new form as a crystalline dome now surrounded the area they found themselves in, keeping anything inside in and anything outside, out.

"And now for the coup de grace." Sub said as he tapped a button on his Snag Machine and shoved an incense into it from his pocket, causing the device to hum to life as a cool wave of 'mist' spread out from the device and covered the entire ground inside of the 'Mega Protect' dome. "There we go, one Shadow Pokemon prison, up and running."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:23 pm
Once the mist had formed in the Mega Protect dome, Keiko let Rala out of her ball. The corrupted custom-color of her body had dulled from black to a light gray has she came closer and closer to being purified, but the infected Gardevoir didn't seem up to a fight this time around, looking as if she was severely worn out.

"Must be because Terashi is bedridden," Keiko muttered as she observed the weakened Rala, who retorted by growling at Keiko. "Don't give me that!" Keiko huffed, pressing her fists into her hips in a motherly 'you know you messed up' pose. "You wouldn't be hurting the way you are if you didn't attack your trainer the way you did!"

With a sigh, Keiko looked up to Poe. "Actually, I need you to fight Rala, if that's okay. With the Immunizer active, there won't be any risk of you getting infected, and Rala's close to being purified, so it shouldn't take long.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 pm
Ulla was outside of the Krabby Club sweeping up some broken glass, she looked out hoping her brother was okay without her there. Especially with the way he's been acting ever sense they got here. Usually, he is so calm about things. But now, he is super on edge because they are so close to Ein. Obviously, the little girl can't forgive what Ein has done to her blood parents. But, she couldn't hate him as much as her brother did. Her trusted partner was nearby as he noticed that her aura was wavering with sadness. He walked over to her and patted her head. Ulla snapped out of her thoughts as she looked up at Lucario and merely smiled. "I'm okay. I'm just worried about Leon." "Don't be. You know him better than anyone else. No matter how far deep in the darkness he gets. You always pull him back out." He said as he noticed Odd and Wren pass them by with plates of food.

Ulla watched them enter the new base for now as Keiko and Sub came out to do a battle. She watched for a bit as she noticed the Pokeball Keiko pulled out was Rala's. She was a bit shocked as that was probably what she has been hiding. She wanted to help out but then she felt her stomach growl as she stepped inside with Lucario right behind her. She was just a few steps away from Odd and Wren as she glanced at the food then back at them. "Uhm...Mind if I join?"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff