Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:36 pm
User Image

“Ow!”

“Hold still!”

…. “OW THAT HURTS!

“Quit complaining. She’ll hear you.”

“Oh please, she’s probably off entertaining one of the captains. You know they like her.”

“No, they tolerate her. Just as I am nearly through tolerating you. She’s an attractive female, and charismatic, sure. But she’s still a thrall. They are likely entertaining her.”

Ulfied, speaking with confidence but doubting himself still, met with Yoel’s gaze before checking over his shoulder. When Rhoma wanted to be seen, no one could miss her. Her brilliant coat marked the fire in her blood, and it all but glowed when she was looking to turn up the heat. Yet, when she wanted to go unseen, she was a surprisingly stealthy minx with a knack for catching you by surprise.

It was frustrating. And it was exhilarating.

But, ultimately, it was no wonder that Ulfied distrusted his environment. Ever since taking her under his charge, he had to walk on egg-shells. Whatever he said, whatever he did, he assumed Rhoma knew about it. Even his relationship with Yoel was forever at risk, despite how careful they were with their displays. Ulfied was never quite sure what all she had over his head, and when she would use it to her advantage.

Because if she was once a slave to his father, then she was one hell of a creature to trifle with.

Yoel, Ulfied’s first thrall and, arguably, most important, took to watching the ginger over tending further to his thorn-covered paw. He was far less concerned with the antics of the red whore... the scourge upon their lives. He adored Ulfied, but had grown annoyed with him and his weakness with her. Ulfied was the freeborn. Ulfied was the captor. Rhoma was just another thrall...

Right?

She’s not here.”

“I know that.” The orange male snapped reflexively, jolted back to the present.

“So why do you keep checking for her?” Yoel pried, accusation in his tone.

To which Ulfied was growing increasingly aware of. “She is mine to be concerned with. I cannot have her getting into trouble. I also cannot have her bearing witness to…” His dark eyes returned to Yoel, panned down to the paw he had been gently working his teeth over, and back up to the meet with the irritated thrall.

“You think she doesn’t already suspect something? Gods, Ulfied, Being a tramp does not make her blind. Who cares! It’s not forbidden anymore, you can pretend that--”

But before he could finish, Yoel was slammed onto his back, Ulfied towering over and baring long, yellowed fangs close to his unhinged dark muzzle. The thrall was used to being handled roughly, it was all he had ever known, but Ulfied was always a touch too aggressive. A smidge too violent. And far too delighted in the act of dominance than was likely stable. Yoel knew of Kondo, the freeborn's father. Yoel had heard the stories. Sometimes he was almost certain he could see the older male grinning behind his captor’s gaze. It was what made the white male like him more.

“Watch your tongue, thrall. I am not above treating you to a beating.” Leaning in, the orange male continued in a whisper. “And believe me, it would be my pleasure. If you thought the thorns were the worse part of your day… keep running your mouth. Go ahead. Try me.” Pulling back, a deep growl echoed within the den.

Yoel kept his gaze locked on Ulfied’s for a beat too long, switching between the crazed eyes, rendered silent by surprise and fear, before lowering his attention to his own paws as they pulled in to his chest.

Ulfied, charged by adrenaline, remained astride the other for several seconds. At first, it was simply the sustained show of dominance. Then, when the heat left his face and his mind cleared, it was simply to be closer to Yoel…

He moved his head forward quickly, for a second time closing the gap between the two males. This caused Yoel to flinch. But when near the dark ears of his thrall, Ulfied whispered again. “I’m sorry.” Nuzzling into the side Yoel's face before lazily stepping off and out of the den.

Leaving the white lion to tend to his wounds alone.

While a red lioness, hidden within the rocks, padded silently in the opposite direction.

[w/c 626]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:39 pm
User Image

Shia bean

Prophet

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items