Promiscuous Girl [Owl x Two Tone]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image Owl was the sort of wolf who was both super curious and super flirty about everything.. This included; walking. Her steps were elegant and feminine like a well seasoned huntress like her adoptive mother but it had a flare that flirted. Her hips threw themselves softly side to side to their own beat. A soft hum filled the lands and she stopped for a moment, to hear herself. A soft and yet confident smirk spread on her jowls as she began to sing into the air around her. The Bluestones was a good place to choose. She sounded good in the Spring Mountain Range.

The humming intensified as she moved through the valley, she knew prior that she wasn't very far from one of the many packs her father told her to ignore. But, the spirit of the music had clouded the raptor-named wolf. She had, had a good hunt earlier that week with her mother Chase and it was time to celebrate with a humming and dancing jam.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:18 am
Saint Vis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where did he go wrong?

Okay, maybe he was being a bit too harsh on himself. But, both Clay AND Moon had pups? Two Tone knew where the mother of Clay's children ('What a weird concept,' Two Tone thought to himself) but what about Moon's? A new mother was willing to let a small pup go from her? It was foreign concept to the alpha.

The pack had migrated north, towards the cooler climate in the mountains. Two Tone would need to keep his hunters more active, having more mouths to feed than the previous seasons. That being said, as a leader he would have to pull his weight too. An alpha could remain perched at the den, remaining watchful of the home while others worked, but this area did not have many, if any at all, rivals to worry about. Two Tone wasn't worried...yet.

A new scent entered his nostrils. He frowned, following his nose. He would previously retract his former thought as his dual colored eyes narrowed. Maybe it was paranoia having younger pups nearby, or maybe he was growing as an alpha, but Two Tone was finding himself to be a bit more cautious around strangers.

However, when his eyes stopped on the darker female, his stance soften slightly as he watched her. What was a lone she-wolf doing here?  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:31 pm
The lone she-wolf.. She was dancing! That's what she was doing, melodically her hips moved to the humming of her voice as she boogied down. Switching her pawsteps and crossing them like the stylish and talented femme that she was. For her encore she did a twirl only to then see Two Tone.

Most wolves would have stopped in embarrassment, but oh no. Not this gal. She made her way with a classy tune and butt wiggle. Her ears pinning forward, he was very big. Much like an Alpha would be. "HM!" She'd say in intrigue and stop humming to give him her attention. "Would you like to join me!?" She'd ask with an exceptionally cute squeak to her tone. "I was just enjoying a moment of dance? I don't mind.. a partner." She'd wink a golden eye to him. Wiggling her rump again to start the humming up and dancing around him. "What do you say?" Owl suggested.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:16 am
Saint Vis

Mesmerized, Two Tone found himself following her movements until she turned and eyes locked with him. His ears pinned slightly back, a slight heat flushing to his cheeks as the she-wolf paused only slightly to speak.

"..J..Join you?" He couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at the comment. He couldn't just join her. He didn't know her? Dancing at that too? He didn't have time for that. He had a pack to watch.

But the squeak of her tone seemed to catch him, and the wiggle of her hind end caused him to take an uncertain step forward. "I'm...not much of a dancer."

Unlucky for Two Tone though, his paw caught on his scarf, lurching his forward towards the she-wolf's path.

Clumsy was something Two Tone wasn't normally.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:15 am
KasaiLoki

Gringled extensively at his surprise. Her jowls pushing back in a welcoming smile as she tap-tapped her paws to the beat to keep herself in the rhythm. "Why yes! Join me!" She responded in a happy tone. Looking around and then shrugging as she bopped a little in her step. "No one else is around! And I'm not one to laugh!" Giggling, "Unless it's laughing in fun!" Owl suggested. "No one is going to stop you from dancing!" As he lurched forwards towards her she gave him a cheer in the form of a hoot-sounding howl. Yapping at him kindly to cheer him on more as she began to sing and hum. "That's the spirit!" She flicked her hips side to side. "I'm Owl by the way!".

As she danced she tried to egg him on, "Rock your hips with me! Like this." She bobbed her hips side to side and flicked her tail to the tune in her head and the one she kept humming. Then she began to do some foot work slowly, criss-crossing her paws before her and walking to the left side and then the right. She grinned up at Two Tone.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:07 pm
Saint Vis

Glaring at the length of his scarf, the alpha tossed the edge over his neck, making another layer, preventing the cloth from dragging anymore. The action still did not make him dance.

An alpha didn't dance..

"Er---nice to meet you Owl." He watched his flick her hips from side to side, unable to mimic the motion. His tail did give a small wag however. "I uh---I don't think my body moves that way..." Nope, not at all. "I am Two Tone, alpha of Dawnstar, which, you happen to be nearing the borders of." His eyes watched her movement of her paws, one of his fronts trying (keyword of trying) to imitate her own slowly.

He caught her eyes again, and found himself freezing. Yep, not a dancer.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:01 pm
Owl stopped in her paws once he suggested his body didn't move that way. She made a face, "Well that is no fun! I'm sure if you wanted to, you could." But she wasn't going to make the wolf wind down. As he said he was an Alpha her ears perked up. "Oh dear! Well I am not looking to cause any trouble." She dipped her maw, at least the flirty young lady had some modesty to her.

She had an inkling he was considering dancing and she would have been distraught that she had missed him trying. Nonetheless she looked around. "Did you want me to leave then, Two Tone!?" She'd chirrup and then chuckle. "Whoops sorry the music was too intense for me to stop being too excited." Her tailswished, her paw sometimes tapping as she stood there.

KasaiLoki

[Pack] Dawnstar (Bluestone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff