Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The River Run
[PRP] Swamp Terrors (Quiet Whisper x Vivisect)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image

This was so not a good idea. No no no. Not a good idea at all. Every few steps, the lanky black wolf would stop. Pant heavily. Whine a little. And then shuffle forward a little more. And repeat the process. He was so very far out of his comfort zone that the stink of his stress and anxiety was probably just enticing every predatory within smelling distance. And that just made this so much worse.

But still, he trudged on through the strange swamp lands, foot slipping here and there into the waters and making Q's heart beat that much faster. He swore there were things looking up at him from the water.

Maybe it was a crocodile come to eat him?

"B-b-b-b-bones. W-w-w-what do I d-do?!" Q whined, tongue hanging out low as his panting got worse.

Of course, 'Bones' didn't respond. It never responded. But the skull he wore and lovingly spoke to gave the wolf comfort. A tiny bit of comfort anyways.

Something made ripples in the water. "T-t-t-t-t-this was a b-b-bad idea!" More ripples. And a frog jumped in front of him. That was all it took. The terrified wolf lunged forward and ran. Ran until his paws were shaking too much. Ran until he could breathe enough to realize that maybe he was actually heading in the right direction?

The swamp witches were out here. Right? "P-p-p-p-lease be here."

medigel
Have a terrified fluff to terrorize play with 8'D

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:16 pm
User Image

What a bore.

Vivisect toyed with the bone she had freshly gnawed clean (young doe, back leg, ten inches), fitting her canines into the grooves she had dug herself with a huff. Part of her wanted to crack it open and get at the marrow, but it was also useful to have extras for the “rituals.” Marks gave it the appearance of mysticism and symbolism, though she’d need Fester to pick at it some more to hide its dire wolf origins. Honestly, though, that was like attacking a spark of embers with a tidal wave. Maybe they’d have to consider a raccoon or a rabbit for the future for more delicate and intricate carving.

Still bored. Carrie had told her there were a few new marks courtesy of spring flings she was checking out, but that was hours ago. Vivi had half a mind to get up and track her. Although that would actually require moving...

Splashes broke the swamp buzz. Vivisect’s ears swiveled as she located the source of the noise, and with another huff forced herself to get up. Someone was apparently lost in the more again, idiot...

She didn’t have to take more than a few steps. The poor wolf was racing towards her, and her hackles raised at the sight of a bloody skull on his head. Intruder? Ravager? No...the posture was wrong. The scent sour. She remained narrow-eyed nonetheless. “Who goes?” Vivisect demanded, putting in the deep, dark tones of her swamp witch persona.

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:53 pm
Run away. Run fast. RUN! That was all that was being processed in the lanky wolf's mind until he heard a deep sound. He wasn't even sure if there were words said or if that was thunder or just the sound of air hitting Bones. But the sound made the black wolf freeze up, paws forgetting how to work. And down he went in a tumble of tail and legs and mucky water until he stopped moving and just laid there, sides heaving.

Then the spicy scent of another wolf hit his nose and Q just flattened himself as far to the ground as possible, just barely restraining himself from covering his snout with his paws. He did squeeze his eyes shut and count to ten (okay maybe it was thirty instead) before he tilted his head until he spotted the dark one who had spoken.

Of course, attempting to speak was impossible at the moment. He did try. Though he wasn't sure how anyone would be able to hear his voice over the thundering of his heartbeat and the heavy panting.

Some unforsaken amount of time had to pass (a few minutes at most) before Q found the smallest of whispers to speak with.

"A-A....A-are you t-t-t-the... w-w- " Okay, so he couldn't get the full sentence out. So Q hid his face further behind Bones, hoping with all his little heart that the skull would suddenly speak for him.

"W-w-w-witch?" He squeaked.

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 pm
The best thing about Vivisect that didn’t involve violence was her patience. Not laziness, patience. She could sit and soak up the visitor’s fear for as long as it was available, and Vivi stood tall and imposing over him with half-lidded eyes, as if she was still bored and not eager at the prospect of a customer. One had to be ready at a moment’s notice in this business, and she was pleased with herself over how quickly she had assumed her role. Carrion couldn’t possibly compare.

A minute passed. Two minutes. Oh, this was just delightful~! What a frightened pup in an adult’s body. If Vivi believed in any gods, she might have thanked them for the gift.

“I am,” she replied in the same sagacious overtones, looking down her snout. If only she had been able to reach for her mud and bone costume for the full effect. Ah well. “And who would my visitor be?”

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:36 am
Moon and stars help him, he was pretty sure that at some point, he was going to die of a heart attack and this frightening witch-wolf was going to be fat and happy and dine on his lanky body. Okay so maybe not so much 'fat' as he didn't have enough to him for that. But if his heart didn't slow down soon...

Oh. Okay. So, she was the witch. He had successfully found her. The real question now was, why had he come here oh divine gods help him!

This was a stupid, stupid idea.

"M---My.... n------name..." Oh forget trying to say his full name! "Q."

Please, Bones! Help me! He thought at his mask, desperately hoping there was some magic to the skull he wore.

Why did she have to be so scary?! Q curled himself into a helpless ball of fluff, peeking up at the female wolf from the eye socket of his mask. She was going to think him so rude and eat him! He just knew it!

"I-----I.... I n-----need your... h-help, M---Miss W-Witch." There, see? He could do this. Bones could do this. Nope. He was going to die here. Yep.

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:22 pm
Q? What on earth was a “Q”? She wondered if he was picking a code name to keep his secrecy. Well, no matter; it would be bad business to share customer information, after all.

“What do you seek, Q?” Vivisect asked in her deep voice. “And what are you willing to exchange to have it?” His tasty looking skull mask perhaps? She kept eyeing it like a child drawn to candy. Though it looked like old blood and wouldn’t honestly be worth licking, it could provide an additional part to the costume.

Kyrieko

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kyrieko
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:27 pm
Okay. Okay he could do this. All he had to do was tell her why he came and see if she could divine some wisdom for him! That wasn't so hard, right? RIGHT. Except she also mentioned exchanging something for it? Oh no.... he had completely forgotten to find an offering as payment!

He was a dead wolf.

This was a stupid idea.

"I...." Q closed his eyes tightly and breathed in and out in deep breaths. If he didn't look at the scary wolf-witch, he could possibly do this. Maybe. Deep breaths. "I w----wanted t-to know... um, i-if I am t---to be c-cursed l----like my parents?" A pause. Another couple deep breaths. "T-They have a.... c---curs of the m--mind." He wasn't sure what to call the strange multiple personalities that seemed to befall his family. Only that they all seemed to have something of this curse. His brother, for example, had Her, the female that took over if he didn't keep his strange eye closed.

Q swallowed, whatever bit of bravery in asking his question dissipating as he now had to inform the witch he didn't have payment at this moment, but he could get it!

"I----I am... I--I m-mean, I... l----lost m-my gift for y---you." He managed to squeak out.

Stupid idea!

medigel

[Location] The River Run

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces