Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 pm
Having lived in the Weyr for the last 13 turns of his life, Tsuyat was generally used to the feeling that would wash over one when a green began to rise, that heady lust that had those who's dragons would chase start a chase of their own. In fact Yudueth enjoyed chasing greens enough that he'd become somewhat immune to it, otherwise when he'd been a Wingsecond he wouldn't have gotten a single thing done, greens rising left and right all the time. Gold flights were a different sort of thing altogether and even he couldn't exactly keep those emotions, those feelings, at bay, even when he was feeling the most down.

Since having his clutch mother visit, Yudueth had been doing considerably better, starting to look like his normal self again despite the still slightly gray twinge of depressed regret that clung to the edges of his eyes. At least he had started to shine once more, something that hadn't happened since Soui had impressed really. Given how long the bluerider pair that they'd flown with would be down, likely it would still be a month or so before he could see his bronze back to his usual self, but the pessimism would still linger, that much he was certain of.

Maybe it was because his dragon had been feeling better that he'd been caught by it, no longer bogged down by the heavy emotions of pain and regret as he had been for months and months now. Maybe it was because he'd finally felt that knot ease that he'd stopped drinking so much and as such... had finally been able to relax a bit. Whatever it was, he'd gotten himself caught up in the turbulent emotions, the wash of lust, that came with Killakeeth's shining rise into the sky that morning and was only just now cracking his eyes to see the world around him once more. The world that had, for a tangled string of moments, been all about her.

A hand reached up to rub the side of his head, ruffled black hair sticking in a number of directions, as Tsuyat finally opened his eyes to try and readjust to his surroundings. Which at least appeared to be his own weyr, so that was good.

All the better that we aren't very high up anymore, or you'd have been waking up under different circumstances. came Yudueth's tired voice in his head, still getting better, but not all the way there yet. If he could have thrown something out the open door to his weyr, at the dragon, at the sun so high up in the sky already, then he would have, but Tsuyat was more content to glance to the side and down at the woman beside him.

sariraii
Laaaate, forgive me. lol

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 1:43 pm
Onyx was a bit of a stranger to flightlust, herself. She'd only recently graduated from weyrlinghood, and she hadn't been a weyr resident long before Impressing. Maybe she wasn't as familiar with the lust that came from flights, but she wasn't afraid to wake up in an unfamiliar bed with someone she just barely knew.

As she yawned, lifting her head from the bed, she glanced up to see that she was being admired. She grinned at him, bright-eyed as always. There were no worries attached with a goldflight, in her eyes. No worries about breaking a friend's heart; no worries about falling in love, herself. Also, goldflights resulted in eggs, which were good for the weyr. Win-win.

She gave him a lazy smile, without any of the awkwardness or shame that some might feel after such a morning. "Hey, Mr. Bedhead. Good morning!" It wasn't really morning anymore, but whatever. As she sat up, she gave him a bit of a smirk, but gave him a moment to respond to her upbeat, ready-to-face-the-day-part-two, generally happy attitude.

Hattaki

sariraii

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:56 am
That earned the younger woman a chuckle and one hand reached up to ruffle his longer than normal hair. During Yudueth's episode of depression he'd not even bothered to really take care of himself other than to make certain of baths and shaving. His hair had grown out quite a bit and that generally gave him a bedraggled appearance on the best of days, which it seemed that the day had started off as.

Hopefully if he was lucky it would continue that way but he was no good at these sorts of things at all even after many a gold flight.

"Good morning yourself." He remembered just about everything other than how he'd exactly met her and the circumstances that had him ending up here. Generally Tsuyat was a little bit more self aware, but having been down for a while, it had been good to lose himself in the heat of a goldflight. It brought such good things generally. What he wasn't was as ready to face the day as she was but he sat up slowly all the same and offered her a wry smile.

Knock that off, she's a newly minted rider. Stop being cute. Yudueth gruffed at him faintly which only made Tsuyat chuckle and toss a pillow out the opening to the weyrledge, earning him a bugle of indignation.

Maybe not completely out of his funk but definitely he was getting there.

"Forgive Yudueth, that big bronze beast is still healing up a little in the head. I suppose I should say it's good to meet you all over again, this time with a little more chance to talk." He laughed and stretched lazily, cursing not for the first time that as a former masseuse he couldn't do anything about his own creaks.

sariraii
So this is half a year late. Xx;; Please forgive me for my life. If you wanna continue I'm totally down if not that's totally cool. I understand how muses can poof since it's been so long.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:38 am
"I'm no stranger to waking up with adorable strangers, I will have you know, Yudueth," she replied in turn, laughing. She laughed easily and often, a pleasant sound, if not a bit loud for the morning. "I go by Viionyx or Onyx, take your pick. Rider of the loveliest blue around, my Miehrath." She couldn't quite remember his name, but Mr. Bedhead worked well enough for her, she supposed.

And I am the Miehrath of whom she speaks, Miehrath said, his voice echoing to the pair. He wasn't physically there, but he was always by Onyx's side, of course. It is a pleasure to properly meet you both--and I am sure I speak for both of us when I say as much.

"Oh, come on, Mieh. I have manners, you know."

Do you?

She ignored the comment, turning back to Tsuyat. Certainly a handsome one she'd ended up with, she couldn't help but notice. A strong man, a bit older than her, but not by far. "Regardless, I would like to get to know the man I just spent the night with!" She liked meeting people, sociable despite her suspicious nature, and was happy to have the opportunity to meet the partner whose bed she had warmed.

Hattaki

sariraii

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:50 pm
An amused snort was the only response that Yudueth gave to Viionyx's remark, shifting his weight a little bit on the stone ledge, his tail flicking the pillow back into the weyr. She seems nice... was all he stated after doing so, making certain it was only for his own rider in the process. There was slightly more color to his voice now but the same depressed tone was always right at the beginning and even if it was a bit normal towards the end there was always a sadness that twanged at Tsuyat's heart to know it was there. "Well don't mind him, he's getting back to his normal nice self. It's just a little slow. It's a pleasure to meet you Onyx, I'm Tsuyat and the bronze mood out there is Yudueth."

I remember you. Yudueth responded to Miehrath's voice, able to place him despite his absence, he'd been there at his hatching after all. Unlike some of his more playful siblings, the blue had been a bit more dignified upon hatching. Most of the hatchlings from the beach hatching stood out to him though, it had been an interesting thing to watch. Though proper meeting? It's a pleasure to hear from both of you then, on this warm morning.

Mornings seemed to always be good times for such flights and experiences, at least to Yudueth anyway. Not to mention it made the day a bit more relaxing. At first anyway. His delicate head lifted up a bit to look up at the afternoon sun ad something that looked like blue seemed to tinge the edges of his otherwise gray eyes.

Tsuyat, to his credit, was only squirming slightly under the attention that was being focused on him as Onyx's eyes seemed to size him up. It gave him the chance to do the same, just in a more relaxed way. She was certainly pretty and younger than him by a few turns but that didn't bother him, only made him chuckle. "Well the rest of the day is pretty open on my side." A grin crossed his face but it was an innocent case of desiring human interaction after the past few months of dealing with a depressed dragon.It was refreshing.

sariraii

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff