Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission - The Maiden Voyage of the SS Anne II(Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:01 am
"I'm going to Pyrite." Lykas announced as he jumped into the back of the truck. "You two stay here and keep Odd from trying to follow us. He doesn't do so well in the desert." He told Kaya and Wren, pointing to then, specifically, to ensure no confusion could be had over this order.

Odd snapped back, a bit cross with Lykas dictating what he wasn't allowed to do. "And what if I want to come help?" He demanded.

"How much help would you be in Pyrite? Last time you went there, you were a half-dead zombie collapsing from heat exhaustion in no time." Lykas snapped back.

Odd recoiled slightly. That hurt but he knew it was true. The desert heat was far more than he could handle, at it's peak.

"Take Wren or Kaya with you, at least. Both of them could help... "

Lykas glared at Odd for a moment before nodding, pointing at Kaya and snapping, flubg his fist over his shoulder with his thumb pointing into the bed if the truck. "Get in, loser. We're hunting rebels." He told the other hybrid.

"Be careful out there, guys!" Wren urged as he watched the exchanges between the various Snagems. He'd planned to stay in Gateon Port and help set up their base since they got here so this was no decision for him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:05 am
Ulla was a bit saddened at the fact that going to the control camps wasn't on their main priority. But, she understood why isn't wasn't. For all they know, there could be more of them. Ulla looked at the truck that they got from the bartender as she was ready to head over to it. "Ulla stay here." The little girl's head snapped back to look at her brother as he was holding a Pokeball in his hands. "Why? I'm more useful out there." "Yes, but you are useful here. If something were to happen here, your supportive skills would help. We can't let this place fall if this is going to our base. Understand?" "But your gas could be used in a defensive way as well. You could have enemy troops fall back before they ever get close to this place." "And what happens if some of the civilians get in contact?" Ulla lost this debate.

With that, Leon watched as Reno went off to do a bit scouting at Phenac. "Guess he's chum then." He said as he looked back to see Ulla glaring at him. "What? That's what the other guy said if someone went off on their own." He said as he got into the truck with the others. "Please be careful." "Are you kidding me? I'll probably be the most less inactive out of this group that's going." He said to ease Ulla's mind a bit.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:27 pm
"I'll stay here and help set the base up," Keiko said, pulling out her SNAG. "But if you get in a bad spot and need help, call me. I'll find a way to come after you."

"I'll stay back, too," Abby said reluctantly, surprising Keiko. "With my team, I'll probably just get in your way. Besides, keeping things running on this end is important, too,"

"Yeah," Keiko agreed, nodding at Abby before turning to Blizz, Freth, and Tristen. "Good luck out there."  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:41 pm
"Where did it go!?" Sub demanded to know as he paced around a bit, looking inside garbage cans and behind any random object he could think to look behind. He was looking for the alleged 'hell spawn' that was Nope the Mimikyu. Last he saw it Reno had it in its grip but between then and now it had somehow disappeared and he did not like the idea of that cretin still running around. "Why and how does it keep following me!?" He asked no one in particular as he had yet to realize he owned that Mimikyu.

Eventually he would give up the search as he noted the Snagems dividing themselves up. Once most of them had chose their desired location, realizing he needed to make a decision. "Meh, as much as I would like to go to Pyrite and see my second favorite bird person, no offense Freth, I guess I'll hang back here. Someone has to keep this lot in line. Besides, I'm pretty sure Aile never got a legitimate driver's license or even cracked open a driving manual so I'm not sure how keen I am to take my chances of actually making it to Pyrite in that thing." He said, poking fun.

"Y'all just be careful. Make sure Perr gets back to the Grid too. Oh and Cera?" He began to say as he approached the Mew. "When you see Sol tell him I said thanks for...everything really. You be careful as well. I don't think any of your old transformations will serve you too well in Pyrite so maybe think up a new one just in case."

Blizzard120

Darksol88

Espeon_Commander

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:00 pm
I stared in confusion for a second, following up with a look of disdain when I heard Reno spoke up and make his way out. Threatening to take someone out and drag them back here, demanding to go alone on this scouting mission? Sure, fair enough, we don't need everyone to follow him, but to go alone? And for that matter, the threat thereafter. "Like he could actually do that to most of us." I said, shaking my head. Reno seemed like he was overstating his chances here.

With Aria, though, came a different issue, and it came off somewhat insulting, albeit a bit innocently in her case probably not fully realizing what she was saying. That being said, this may have been a case of right for the wrong reasons. Insisting either Freth or I stay behind just so it wouldn't be redundant was idiocy. The both of us have our own unique skills beyond just our hybrid capabilities. For that matter, stating that we couldn't go just because we couldn't fit in the truck was just as dumb because we could fly, or got Pokemon that can fly in Tristen's case. Or barring that, if there weren't any teleport scramblers akin to what Team Flare had and were notorious for in Pyrite, then simply teleport there. However, in realizing who was wanting to go and stay, that kind of left the port skimping on the unmanned side as far as Snagems were concerned.

"Go on ahead, Freth. I'll sit this one out." I said.

"You sure?" She asked, slightly puzzled.

"Look, you know Pyrite better than most everyone here; me especially." I said. "They could probably use you better in getting around and pointing things out. By the way, just in case, you got Absol?"

"Yea? Why?"

"Just making sure."

"What about me?" Tristen then spoke up.

"Stay here with me. Might need some extra fire power behind us and if nothing else, you're the one with the former Shadow Pokemon on hand if it comes to fighting ones that haven't been purified. I mean, you got...three?"

"Yea, Zebstrika, Weavile, and Magmar." Tristen confirmed.

"And I don't know what everyone else got on hand so stay here just in case."

"Alright." Tristen said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:09 pm
Espeon_Commander
"It's looking like it, yeah. Ah," she quickly caught the keys, spinning the key ring on her index finger a couple of times. "Thank you. I'll do my best to keep her out of trouble. And bring her back, hopefully with an old friend." Aile nodded to the barkeep as she got into the truck, starting it and bringing it to the group. "All aboard the transport truck, next stop, Pyrite. If you need snacks, drinks, or motion sickness pills, get them now, there will be no refreshments on the ride. Keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle while in motion."
Darksol88

Giving a nod, Amaranth could understand the reasoning. "In that case, I'll fall back and stay here. It should be easy enough to make myself useful."
Reno Vantas

So, left to watch her two closest friends dash off into town at different points and knowing while she might not be combat capable, she definitely could not help implement a base building, Aria. "Alright, Cera. Looks like its you, me, Aile, and the...Frosty Bird collective so far. I.....feel like we might wanna diversify our members here." Looking towards Blizz and Freth, Aria felt herself reaching something of a nervous conclusion. Unfortunately, she was probably going to have to be the one to say it this time. Kind of hard to delegate this one to Reno when he had dashed off into the desert. "Hey....Freth and Blizz. One of you two mind staying abck to help keep the city safe and fortify it? Not that you aren't useful in fights and stuff, its just...only so much truck. And I, personally, would want a more broadly skilled team for this sort of thing than ice bird and ice bird redundancy. So, uh, if it isn't too much trouble....maybe rock-paper-scissors over who does what?" Aria nervously explained, a tense smile on her face as she did her best to speak orders to the two members of Snagem she was guaranteed to be weaker than. "Either way....guess I'm in on going to Pyrite....yyaaaah......"
Blizzard120

"Go on ahead, Freth. I'll sit this one out." I said.

"You sure?" She asked, slightly puzzled.

"Look, you know Pyrite better than most everyone here; me especially." I said. "They could probably use you better in getting around and pointing things out. By the way, just in case, you got Absol?"

"Yea? Why?"

"Just making sure."

"What about me?" Tristen then spoke up.

"Stay here with me. Might need some extra fire power behind us and if nothing else, you're the one with the former Shadow Pokemon on hand if it comes to fighting ones that haven't been purified. I mean, you got...three?"

"Yea, Zebstrika, Weavile, and Magmar." Tristen confirmed.

"And I don't know what everyone else got on hand so stay here just in case."

"Alright." Tristen said.
SubonicXP
"Where did it go!?" Sub demanded to know as he paced around a bit, looking inside garbage cans and behind any random object he could think to look behind. He was looking for the alleged 'hell spawn' that was Nope the Mimikyu. Last he saw it Reno had it in its grip but between then and now it had somehow disappeared and he did not like the idea of that cretin still running around. "Why and how does it keep following me!?" He asked no one in particular as he had yet to realize he owned that Mimikyu.

Eventually he would give up the search as he noted the Snagems dividing themselves up. Once most of them had chose their desired location, realizing he needed to make a decision. "Meh, as much as I would like to go to Pyrite and see my second favorite bird person, no offense Freth, I guess I'll hang back here. Someone has to keep this lot in line. Besides, I'm pretty sure Aile never got a legitimate driver's license or even cracked open a driving manual so I'm not sure how keen I am to take my chances of actually making it to Pyrite in that thing." He said, poking fun.

"Y'all just be careful. Make sure Perr gets back to the Grid too. Oh and Cera?" He began to say as he approached the Mew. "When you see Sol tell him I said thanks for...everything really. You be careful as well. I don't think any of your old transformations will serve you too well in Pyrite so maybe think up a new one just in case."
Cecile Silverstone
Ulla was a bit saddened at the fact that going to the control camps wasn't on their main priority. But, she understood why isn't wasn't. For all they know, there could be more of them. Ulla looked at the truck that they got from the bartender as she was ready to head over to it. "Ulla stay here." The little girl's head snapped back to look at her brother as he was holding a Pokeball in his hands. "Why? I'm more useful out there." "Yes, but you are useful here. If something were to happen here, your supportive skills would help. We can't let this place fall if this is going to our base. Understand?" "But your gas could be used in a defensive way as well. You could have enemy troops fall back before they ever get close to this place." "And what happens if some of the civilians get in contact?" Ulla lost this debate.

With that, Leon watched as Reno went off to do a bit scouting at Phenac. "Guess he's chum then." He said as he looked back to see Ulla glaring at him. "What? That's what the other guy said if someone went off on their own." He said as he got into the truck with the others. "Please be careful." "Are you kidding me? I'll probably be the most less inactive out of this group that's going." He said to ease Ulla's mind a bit.
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas glared at Odd for a moment before nodding, pointing at Kaya and snapping, flubg his fist over his shoulder with his thumb pointing into the bed if the truck. "Get in, loser. We're hunting rebels." He told the other hybrid.

"Be careful out there, guys!" Wren urged as he watched the exchanges between the various Snagems. He'd planned to stay in Gateon Port and help set up their base since they got here so this was no decision for him.

With Darts in the back it looked like they had a full load. Seemed like the last thing to do was crack some brews, turn on some tunes... and hope there was some civilization on the other side of the wasteland they were going to cross.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:15 pm
With the everyone seemingly picked their positions, with one suicidal member bailing before anyone could tell him otherwise, Aile started up the hovertruck once more, backing it up juuuust enough to get rather close to Sub. "Oh, sorry about that. Guess I didn't see what gear I was in," she joked, sticking her tongue out at the leader before putting it into drive. "Again, make sure all limbs are inside the truck bed at all times, and make sure you know where your nearest emergency exit is. We thank you for choosing Orre Express for your traveling today." With her joking announcement, she took off out the city, full speed for Pyrite.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:22 am
Pyrite, known as the town of 'earth, wind, and money', would quickly appear before the van's headlights. Travel had taken a couple hours and the darkening night they had left before had begun to fade into an early morning sun. It wasn't hot yet, but knowing the desert region it was only a matter of time before it got to scorching. The first things the Snagems would notice was that the Colosseum was closed. Like really closed. Like. The bridge was snapped off and cut and the main dome was caved in closed. It looked like the inhabitants of the town had put up a fight against Ein's new order... and lost badly.

Other than that, it seemed like Pyrite of old. Ruffians scurried to and fro in the streets, though there was a great deal less conversation than might usually happen in day to day interactions. There were a couple of landmarks here for the Snagems to explore. Most of the people who had been here before knew how to get to the Under, through the ONBS building, though judging from the state of the destroyed receiving dishes who knew what state the rest of the structure was in. There was also Duking's house, the de facto mayor of Pyrite. And there was a lonely shop at the far edge of town known as 'Fateen's Fortune Telling' or so said the faded sign proclaiming it at the top of the buildings outside. The truck rumbles up and a couple of the thugs nearby sneer at it briefly, but they hurry on their way. It was going to be up to the Snagems to see if they could sort out this wretched hive of scum and villainy.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:34 pm
Lykas shook his head as hey drew near Pyrite, having nodded off in the back of the truck as they made their way across the desert wasteland. "Jeez... This place has seen better days." He said to himself upon witnessing the sight of the Colosseum. "That place never shuts down..." Taking a quick look around the rest of the town, though, it seemed like most everything else was more or less the same as always. "I swear if we walk into a bar and I hear a bunch of hybrids playing repetitive music, I'm gonna level the place." He finally said to himself, as the truck came to a stop, jumping down to the ground and stretching out. Even his tentacles seemed to need it, coiling up as the rest of him stretched and then set to twitching restlessly for a bit afterward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:09 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Pyrite, known as the town of 'earth, wind, and money', would quickly appear before the van's headlights. Travel had taken a couple hours and the darkening night they had left before had begun to fade into an early morning sun. It wasn't hot yet, but knowing the desert region it was only a matter of time before it got to scorching. The first things the Snagems would notice was that the Colosseum was closed. Like really closed. Like. The bridge was snapped off and cut and the main dome was caved in closed. It looked like the inhabitants of the town had put up a fight against Ein's new order... and lost badly.

Other than that, it seemed like Pyrite of old. Ruffians scurried to and fro in the streets, though there was a great deal less conversation than might usually happen in day to day interactions. There were a couple of landmarks here for the Snagems to explore. Most of the people who had been here before knew how to get to the Under, through the ONBS building, though judging from the state of the destroyed receiving dishes who knew what state the rest of the structure was in. There was also Duking's house, the de facto mayor of Pyrite. And there was a lonely shop at the far edge of town known as 'Fateen's Fortune Telling' or so said the faded sign proclaiming it at the top of the buildings outside. The truck rumbles up and a couple of the thugs nearby sneer at it briefly, but they hurry on their way. It was going to be up to the Snagems to see if they could sort out this wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Tristen and I watched Freth go off in the back of the truck along with the others. I couldn't help but to sigh for a brief second. This whole excursion so far has been a whole roller coaster ride of emotions that I really wanted off from. "Hey Blizz?" Tristen spoke up.

"Hm? What?"

"Are they gonna be alright?"

"I hope so. Come on, though, we got to make sure this place stays secure." I then said, making my way off to get to work.

It would be a while before Freth and the others would find their way into Pyrite, and she couldn't help but to grimace at what she saw. "Ok, I know this place is usually a massive craphole, but it never looked this bad. The hell did Ein do?" Freth said to no one in particular. Once the vehicle came to a stop, she hopped out the back and took a look around where she was at. "....." Perhaps first things first was to find out what they got to work with. She was sure that everyone else was going to go to the locals for whatever reason, though if the lighthouse was any indicator, a broken bridge meant nothing. "I'm going to head off for the Coliseum and see if there's anything we can make use of in some regard or another, or to see at least if we can avoid any more surprises." She said, making her way off to the northern parts of the city.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:17 pm
SubonicXP

Atlantis_Darts

"You could tell him yourself when you see him again, but I'll pass the message. I should be extending that to both of you and everyone else, too..." With time of the essence, Cera would leave her remark at that and get into the truck.

The ride itself wasn't anything too rough, and if anything, was a bit quiet. She'd end up dozing for a bit until they arrived in Pyrite Town, the vehicle's stopping and lowering itself to the ground jolting her awake and prompting her to get out. When she did, the end result of whatever Ein did to the place was readily apparent. To others, it might just look like Pyrite had a particularly rough week. But for a while, this was a home to her too, and a deep breath could be heard as she tried not to let it get to her. Catching up on all of this was making for more nightmares than anything. Luckily, most of the landmarks that weren't the Colosseum looked to be accessible to some degree.

For now, she didn't seem terribly keen on the advice of thinking up a new transformation. Or transforming at all; one way or another, she was bound to stick out. There was a thought or two that came to mind if it really came down to it, but for now, she'd leave those as a potential ace in the hole. For now, she'd start towards Duking's house. "We... probably shouldn't split up too much here. I might be able to find something out from Duking, but someone definitely needs to check that building," she said, pointing to the ONBS building. "Besides, if where we're ultimately going's still accessible, it might need a key or something. I doubt anyone's going in or out of there too easily."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:38 pm
When they finally set off for Pyrite, Leon was the first one to knock out very quickly. Probably not that surprising for people that really knew him, but still shocking that it happened so quickly. After a couple of hours being on the road, he felt the vehicle starting to come to a halt as it was slowing down. He rubbed his eyes as he stepped out and stretched. He looked around as it was a shock how bad this place was looking. "Well, we aren't in Alola anymore." He said thinking about his home region. He looked around as not many people were out except the did catch a few glances of some people staring at them. He walked a few steps away from their vehicle as he noticed Duking's house. "There's a mayor here right? Why don't we go pay him a visit? Hopefully, he's still here." He said to the group as he started walking that way slowly just in case anyone else was going to be following him.

Once the truck left, Ulla waved them good-bye as she looked back to see who decided to stay behind. She didn't know exactly what she needed to do now as all she could think about, was the light house. "Is the lighthouse working yet?" She asked as she started walking towards it as Lucario, still out of his Pokeball followed. "What do you plan on doing?" "If it's not working, we have to see why it's not. Then, figure out how we can fix it. After all that we are going to also need to make a cut out to put in the light with Snagem's emblem on it. That way everyone will know it's us." She said with a warm smile. "If we want to cause a ruckus in the camps. We will need that up and running."

In that couple of hours, Ulla was able to clean up the lighthouse with the help of Lucario and Decidueye. She was now up where they light was as she was trying to figure out, how to get this thing working.  

Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:55 pm
Aria would spend the entire truck ride across the desert nervously staring across the entire group that sat in the back alongside her. How the hell could they all be sleeping? There was even odds that the entire truck could be wrecked by a giant shark man or any other horror that Cipher had laid out across the path to Pyrite.

So yeah, one truck ride of desperately looking out the window multiple times in hopes she would see some unknown danger before it showed up later, Aria was now standing beside Cera as she outlined the possible actions they would likely need to take for this all to settle out well. And naturally, since it seemed like the least likely to be dangerous, what with it only being a broadcast station, Aria was quick to leap aboard one course of action. "I'll go check out the place there for you, Cera. Might as well make sure the door is locked before go hunting everywhere for a key." Aria sheepishly offered, slowly walking backwards towards the ONBS building before simply pivoting on her heel to dash towards the place. And once there, she set to work on trying to see if there were any open entrances on the place, or even a window they could knock in to get into the place. This was an emergency, so a little property damage seemed reasonable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:05 pm
Aile's joking mood would soon ebb away as she drove away from Gateon Port, with the woman's attention split between the driving and thinking back to her time spent previously in Pyrite. Silently, she was praying that things weren't too bad off there, that hopefully people weren't horrendously worse off than normal. Obviously, there were greater than likely odds that that wouldn't be the case, but she'd rather do like a certain smugger from her favorite series and not get told the odds. For a time, she wanted something resembling optimism.

Part of those odds were dashed when she saw the colosseum. Hoo boy, had it seen better days. Much better days. Though, outside of the broadcasting building, it seemed alright. People not interacting as much, but what would one expect when a tyrannical, psychotic dictator showed up and take over? Aile waited until everyone was out of the truck bed before she left herself, gripping her staff tightly in her hand as she shut the door. "Right... home sweet home of sorts. Hell... How pissed are people going to be at me," she asked herself, watching the thugs run off. "I kind of just up and left on them, after making a couple of promises to get a few things done. It's not like I wanted to be used as bait, though..." She shook her head, watching the others choose their destinations, though leaving one possible avenue a bit open. "...Oh boy. As much as I may have mocked her, might as well see what Robert saw in her. Arceus, help me to keep my tongue in check while in there," the woman prayed to herself quietly as she headed over to the fortune teller's place. Hopefully, she was actually a closet channeler and more than what she initially thought of her. Hopefully, the woman never got wind of any of her mocking from before she left Orre the first time.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:48 am
Cecile Silverstone

"You got this place cleaned up pretty well." Sub commented as he entered the lighthouse to see Ulla had been hard at work. He himself had poked around the herb shop a little more to see if he could find where that demonic fairy had treated to, though he had no luck. "Good idea though getting the lighthouse working again. Mind if I help? I have a few ideas." The made said as he approached the light, or rather the machine that provided the light. "Hm, this one is pretty damaged. We're going to need to replace some of its parts. If only Isaac was here we might have an easier time. That said the junk shop here in time is overflowing with machine parts, maybe we can find something in there." He commented as he took out his SNAG.

Blizzard120

Blizzard's SNAG would buzz to inform the Cold One that a message has been received. The message would read the following:

Hey Blizz, you still here in Gateon? We're trying to get the lighthouse working again, use it for its intended purpose and as a rallying cry to action. Problem is it's busted and we need to replace some of its parts. I had GRAY scan it though and attached the file containing the needed parts. Could you head on over to the Machine Parts Shop and see if you can't find the parts we need and bring them over? Oh and, I have a feeling we'll need Tristen's help getting this thing fired up again as well.

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

"Ulla." Sub called out to the young girl. "Why don't you go find Keiko and Abby and start working on getting Krabby Club cleaned up. We'll use that as our base of operations for now. If anyone there gives you guys any crap I'm sure Keiko will be able to handle it just fine." He said with a smile. "I'll be sending some others that way shortly with some equipment so get the place ready for that." He said, turning back to his SNAG again.

Requiem of Whyspers

Odd's SNAG would buzz to inform the Cold One that a message has been received. The message would read the following:

Hey Odd, got a job for you. I asked Blizzard to find some machine parts but I have a different task for you in the same place. There should be an old PC server located in the shop's basement. Ein had the system destroyed but I have reason to believe old Makan salvaged at least one server. If we can get that we could gain access to our PC network here in Orre. Oh and if you see a Mimikyu down there...banish it's soul for me? Thanks.

Another message would be sent to one of the quartet reading as follows:

Wren, got a job for you. If we're making this our base of operations with the intent to draw people to our side we need to make it look more inviting. Why don't you raid the Herb Shop for any seeds or plants you can't find and use them to beautify the port. Make some garden beds and what not, make this place real inviting. If anyone can grow a garden in a desert it's you.

Darksol88

With that message sent he sent out another to Amaranth.

Amaranth, meet me at the docks. I noticed a sunken and partially destroyed shipment of Ghost Gems just off the docks resting on the seafloor. Want to help me fish them out and fly them up to the lighthouse? I got an idea for them. If you got Pelipper on you that would be a big help."

Reno Vantas

And one final one was sent off as well.

Leslie, want to go pay mister muscle a visit again? See if here knows where any goods are being held? Maybe put him to work. We're gonna to need supplies and there should be some in the Poke Mart but they do us no good sitting in there. Have our new mule help you move them into Krabby Club. Think of him for the time being as your own personal servant, a way for him to repent for his crimes.

With all his messages sent out Sub pocketed his SNAG and turned to Ulla once more. "Stay safe. I'll be back soon." He told the girl before patting her on the head and headed towards the docks.

DignityPower

As he made his way to the docks he kept an eye out for a certain Sableye hybrid that came along with them. He hadn't seen here since the scuffle in the herb shop and was wondering where she disappeared to.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff