Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission - The Maiden Voyage of the SS Anne II(Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:35 pm
"Hey, can you read this?" Odd asked Wren when he heard his SNAG go off and realized he had received a message. Wren nodded and, looking over the message, he explained it's contents to Odd just as his own SNAG went off. "I'm not the best person to go messing with computers..." Odd noted to himself before he headed off toward the shop in question. He figured if he couldn't find it, he'd just keep an eye out for Blizz on the way and when they found something, he'd get the Articuno hybrid to send Sub a response for the both of them.

He would, eventually, find the place with a bit of help tracking Blizz. Once there, he'd head down to the basement, giving Blizzard a brief explanation of Sub's request before he did if requested. "So what's a server look like?" He wondered to himself, hoping it would be something like the computers in HQ. It would be easier to identify it if it was.

~~~

Wren read over his own message from Sub and, upon getting the idea, he grinned. This would be a good chance to test some of his research and put some of his Pokemon's training to good use. Heading off to the Herb Shop, he'd search through the ruined and abandoned building, finding a few packs of old and, somewhat weathered seeds. "These may not be viable but we'll see what grows." He told himself as he headed back out. He had a plan, just in case, though.

Finding a few choice spots around the port, he'd pull out his Xtranceiver and make a call to his dad. "Hey Pa. Can you send Exeggutor to meet me in Gateon Port in Orre with four bags of fertilizer?"

"Sure thing, kid." The elder male responded. "By the way... Your ma's not as dumb as you might think she is. When you and those heroes are done fighting wars nobody else is willing to, you ought to bring them by for a big party at home."

"Wait, what?" Wren asked, caught off guard by the statement.

"Boy, did you think she wouldn't put two and two together with you borrowing the whole delivery fleet around the time the bombing around Striaton happened? Or when you rushed us to leave town during the war at home?" The elder Briony asked. "We're proud of you for throwing your hat into the ring when soldiers were needed, son. Just make sure you come back home safe and sound when this is all over."

Wren nodded quietly, turning around about the time an Exeggutor appeared behind him, just outside the Pokemon Center, with a rack of his company's fertilizer tethered to it's torso. "Thanks... Both of you." He told his fathered before ending the call and taking the four bags from the Grass-type. "And a big thanks to you, too. Get back home before you start to wither in this heat, though, alright?" He told the Coconut Pokemon. Exeggutor nodded and vanished in a flash, utilizing it's specially trained Teleport to get back to where it had come from.

Tossing out a Nest Ball and releasing Hemlock, he'd grab a bag of fertilizer and lead the cactus Pokemon toward the first location he'd picked out. "Alright, use Rototiller to tear up the soil here and mix some of this in with it." He directed the Cacturne, pouring out the fertilizer over the area. Hemlock nodded and with a slam of his foot into the earth, the soil began to churn, mixing the fertilizer in until a large patch of land had been tilled and evenly prepared. "That's good." Wren announced once it looked like the ground was ready to utilize. Pulling a handful of seeds from between the various packets he'd found, he scattered them over the garden patch and then released Aconite and and Cassava. "I want you two using Bullet Seed to sow the field. You should each be able to produce a different variety of plants from them so it'll be good to mix them together out here." The Skiploom and Maractus nodded and began to fire seeds across the tilled soil. After a few seconds, Wren called for them to stop. "Alright, you three, we've got a couple more spots to do this in." He informed his team before moving on to the next location. After he'd finished planting and was ready to finish the job, he'd recall the three Grass-types with words of thanks for their hard work.

Calling out his final Pokemon, he would release Anemone and give her a simple direction. "Use Rain Dance and try to get the whole port under it's influence for a few minutes. We need to get the soil good and wet." The Vespiquen nodded and threw her arms to the side, extending her energy outward and upward, calling in clouds from far off places and charging them up for the job they were to perform.

It wouldn't take long before the called deluge came to an end but the desert soil was looking far more hydrated than it had before once it was over and the sun came out. The scattered seeds from his Pokemon sprouted up fairly quickly, producing a variety of plants that brought a much needed splash of inviting color to the wasteland town by the sea. By the time they had withered, the ordinary seeds he'd planted should be sprouting up between them. "That looks better." Wren decided as he looked at his work.

~~~

Far from Gateon Port, Kaya finally climbed out of the back of the truck and looked around. Deciding that the Colosseum was a decent place to start looking for a plan, he silently headed in that direction. Once he found himself standing by the bridge, he'd look across to the other side and, for a moment, wonder if it was worth it to further investigate. Tossing out Darien's ball, he'd give the Dunsparce a grin behind the immovable bottom half of his helm. "Well, buddy, I need to get across this gap and I think you're probably a better candidate than Tomoe, today." He told the Normal-type. Darien nodded and flapped his tiny wings wildly as Kaya stepped onto his back. The Dunsparce couldn't get far off the ground but Kaya didn't need much air time. Darien had plenty of strength in those wings to cover the gap's distance swiftly and that was what really mattered.

Once on the other side, Kaya thanked the land snake Pokemon and recalled him to his ball. "Looks like this place got hit pretty hard..." He told himself before a realization hit him. "I could have just had Makoto make a new bridge..." He realized as his palm met his face. Probably a good idea to scout the colosseum before doing so, though, just in case, so he decided to wait and see what he could find.

~~~

Lykas, tentacles still twitching away, decided to go check out the old broadcasting building with the entrance to the Under hidden inside. Along the way, he'd realize Aria was heading to the ONBS building as well. "Need some muscle?" He asked the young woman as he tailed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:55 am
Darksol88

For now, she didn't seem terribly keen on the advice of thinking up a new transformation. Or transforming at all; one way or another, she was bound to stick out. There was a thought or two that came to mind if it really came down to it, but for now, she'd leave those as a potential ace in the hole. For now, she'd start towards Duking's house. "We... probably shouldn't split up too much here. I might be able to find something out from Duking, but someone definitely needs to check that building," she said, pointing to the ONBS building. "Besides, if where we're ultimately going's still accessible, it might need a key or something. I doubt anyone's going in or out of there too easily."
Reno Vantas
Aria would spend the entire truck ride across the desert nervously staring across the entire group that sat in the back alongside her. How the hell could they all be sleeping? There was even odds that the entire truck could be wrecked by a giant shark man or any other horror that Cipher had laid out across the path to Pyrite.

So yeah, one truck ride of desperately looking out the window multiple times in hopes she would see some unknown danger before it showed up later, Aria was now standing beside Cera as she outlined the possible actions they would likely need to take for this all to settle out well. And naturally, since it seemed like the least likely to be dangerous, what with it only being a broadcast station, Aria was quick to leap aboard one course of action. "I'll go check out the place there for you, Cera. Might as well make sure the door is locked before go hunting everywhere for a key." Aria sheepishly offered, slowly walking backwards towards the ONBS building before simply pivoting on her heel to dash towards the place. And once there, she set to work on trying to see if there were any open entrances on the place, or even a window they could knock in to get into the place. This was an emergency, so a little property damage seemed reasonable.
Cecile Silverstone
When they finally set off for Pyrite, Leon was the first one to knock out very quickly. Probably not that surprising for people that really knew him, but still shocking that it happened so quickly. After a couple of hours being on the road, he felt the vehicle starting to come to a halt as it was slowing down. He rubbed his eyes as he stepped out and stretched. He looked around as it was a shock how bad this place was looking. "Well, we aren't in Alola anymore." He said thinking about his home region. He looked around as not many people were out except the did catch a few glances of some people staring at them. He walked a few steps away from their vehicle as he noticed Duking's house. "There's a mayor here right? Why don't we go pay him a visit? Hopefully, he's still here." He said to the group as he started walking that way slowly just in case anyone else was going to be following him.

Duking's house was boarded up tight when the pair arrived, covered in graffiti and what appeared to be the remains of eggs thrown by riotous mobs in the street. The reason for the general disarray was clear, as there was a wanted poster showing off the former 'mayor' of Pyrite town wanted for crimes against Ein's tyrannical new reign. Still, Perr accompanied the two of them to the site, shaking his head sadly. "Poor Duking... all the guy wanted was what was best for this town and now who knows what happened to him..." He mourns, touching the outside of the building fondly, like a little kid who's revisiting a favorite playground that has been paved over. "Still, as far as I know outside of the Kid's Grid he's one of the only people who had a key to get down in the Under, so we may as well do a little... prying?"

Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas, tentacles still twitching away, decided to go check out the old broadcasting building with the entrance to the Under hidden inside. Along the way, he'd realize Aria was heading to the ONBS building as well. "Need some muscle?" He asked the young woman as he tailed her.
Reno Vantas
Aria would spend the entire truck ride across the desert nervously staring across the entire group that sat in the back alongside her. How the hell could they all be sleeping? There was even odds that the entire truck could be wrecked by a giant shark man or any other horror that Cipher had laid out across the path to Pyrite.

So yeah, one truck ride of desperately looking out the window multiple times in hopes she would see some unknown danger before it showed up later, Aria was now standing beside Cera as she outlined the possible actions they would likely need to take for this all to settle out well. And naturally, since it seemed like the least likely to be dangerous, what with it only being a broadcast station, Aria was quick to leap aboard one course of action. "I'll go check out the place there for you, Cera. Might as well make sure the door is locked before go hunting everywhere for a key." Aria sheepishly offered, slowly walking backwards towards the ONBS building before simply pivoting on her heel to dash towards the place. And once there, she set to work on trying to see if there were any open entrances on the place, or even a window they could knock in to get into the place. This was an emergency, so a little property damage seemed reasonable.

Aria's keen sense of impending danger wouldn't fade as the two of them began poking around the ONBS building, in fact as they scoped the place out she would continue to receive faint shocks of paranoia, the source of which continued to be quite a mystery for the moment. The building itself also seemed locked up tight, though it was in a fair bit better shape than Duking's house. All of the transmission dishes had been snapped off and destroyed, no doubt per Ein's orders but there were several windows and doors that could serve as an easy option for egress.

Blizzard120

Tristen and I watched Freth go off in the back of the truck along with the others. I couldn't help but to sigh for a brief second. This whole excursion so far has been a whole roller coaster ride of emotions that I really wanted off from. "Hey Blizz?" Tristen spoke up.

"Hm? What?"

"Are they gonna be alright?"

"I hope so. Come on, though, we got to make sure this place stays secure." I then said, making my way off to get to work.

It would be a while before Freth and the others would find their way into Pyrite, and she couldn't help but to grimace at what she saw. "Ok, I know this place is usually a massive craphole, but it never looked this bad. The hell did Ein do?" Freth said to no one in particular. Once the vehicle came to a stop, she hopped out the back and took a look around where she was at. "....." Perhaps first things first was to find out what they got to work with. She was sure that everyone else was going to go to the locals for whatever reason, though if the lighthouse was any indicator, a broken bridge meant nothing. "I'm going to head off for the Coliseum and see if there's anything we can make use of in some regard or another, or to see at least if we can avoid any more surprises." She said, making her way off to the northern parts of the city.

Sometimes a broken bridge is just a broken bridge. Looking across the canyon, Freth could quite clearly make out the full extent of the damage done to the massive structure. Imploded from the top of the rickety metal dome inward, the faint smell of ash in the air hinted towards several sets of fires having been extinguished within the building during whatever fighting had broken out. The resistance here had clearly been trying to build up some kind of resistance, and judging from the enormous teethmarks out of a nearby piece of sheet metal... Ein had given them more of a fight than they had any right to face. Freth could hop the canyon quite easily to continue investigating the carnage if she wanted, there was nobody walking even close to the broken bridge. Rather the few people above ground here seemed to be giving it a wide berth.

Espeon_Commander
Aile's joking mood would soon ebb away as she drove away from Gateon Port, with the woman's attention split between the driving and thinking back to her time spent previously in Pyrite. Silently, she was praying that things weren't too bad off there, that hopefully people weren't horrendously worse off than normal. Obviously, there were greater than likely odds that that wouldn't be the case, but she'd rather do like a certain smugger from her favorite series and not get told the odds. For a time, she wanted something resembling optimism.

Part of those odds were dashed when she saw the colosseum. Hoo boy, had it seen better days. Much better days. Though, outside of the broadcasting building, it seemed alright. People not interacting as much, but what would one expect when a tyrannical, psychotic dictator showed up and take over? Aile waited until everyone was out of the truck bed before she left herself, gripping her staff tightly in her hand as she shut the door. "Right... home sweet home of sorts. Hell... How pissed are people going to be at me," she asked herself, watching the thugs run off. "I kind of just up and left on them, after making a couple of promises to get a few things done. It's not like I wanted to be used as bait, though..." She shook her head, watching the others choose their destinations, though leaving one possible avenue a bit open. "...Oh boy. As much as I may have mocked her, might as well see what Robert saw in her. Arceus, help me to keep my tongue in check while in there," the woman prayed to herself quietly as she headed over to the fortune teller's place. Hopefully, she was actually a closet channeler and more than what she initially thought of her. Hopefully, the woman never got wind of any of her mocking from before she left Orre the first time.

The front door swung open easily as Aile sought purchase with the door. The inside of the building was much much darker than usual, probably a result of the day and age. Attracting too much attention was probably not a good idea... even for a fortune teller. Most of the garish golden urns and other fantastical periphery were no longer present, either stolen by vandals or looters in the post-Ein chaos or stored away where they were safe. Fortunately for Aile, Fateen seemed to be present and open for business, seated in her enormous wooden high-backed chair behind the table. The apparent fortune-teller was wrapped in a heavy purple shroud wound around her face and neck, her crystal ball perched on a platform in front of her. All Aile could make out was the fortune teller's eyes, piercing even in the slight dark of the Fortune Teller's house. "Ah..." The shrouded figure croaked, two gloved hands waving over the glowing orb. "Well this is a surprise... something I would say had I not already foreseen your coming here. I can see it already in the depths of my ball... you're here searching for friends of yours, aren't you...?" The two eyes blink slightly, waiting for an answer. Seemed as though Fateen wanted Aile to play along with her predictions.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:33 pm
I would get the message from Sub, staring at it and sighing. That Lighthouse at this point is cursed for me. "Looks like we're heading back to the lighthouse. For the sake of ease, let's see before we get to all of that, get that bridge back up and running. Either way, going to need your help on this one, Tristen. Going to need some electricity flowing in that place."

"...does Sub think I'm a battery?" Tristen said. This seems to be a common trend, where if he's not frying circuitry, he's powering it.

"No, but you're the closest source of high voltage shy of anyone's Pokemon." I said. "I'd imagine it'd be for jump start if anything. Let's go."

---------------------

Freth was on full investigative mode at this point, immediately taking notice to the scraps with large chunks bitten out of it. S22 was a one cyborg army against the likes of whatever resistance was out here. Though...that smell...the burning smell lofting about, albeit faint. The fact that it was still here meant that this battle was recent. No more than a few days, perhaps. Though...battle was probably too overstating of a word...more like slaughter, she'd think. There isn't that big population in Pyrite, and that's even considering if one counted the Under.

Freth leaps and glides over the gap, landing, then taking notice to what she left behind her. Now that she thought about it, no one was even coming anywhere close to this place. Like they were actively avoiding it at all costs. But why? Pyrite needed to rebuild. Was something still over here? There shouldn't be...this place is nothing more than a scrap yard...perhaps graveyard, even, if S22 had his way like she thinks he did. Her eyes narrowed, keeping on high alert. Until she can clear this place, she had to be under the assumption this city still had unwelcome company in it.

As she started to study about the Coliseum, she looked down at the ground at more scrap that was torn asunder; what she could only assume to be S22's doing. She started to make a mental estimated play by play as to how what resistance that tried to make a stand here started to meet their end. Though a question bothered her: Why DID Ein wreck a Coliseum that was barely holding together in the first place and why bother Pyrite at all? It wasn't as if there's anything too much of worth here, not like Phenac or Agate Village, anyways, at least that she knew of. Incidentally, she then could only wonder...if the battle happened within the past few days like she thinks it has, did Sol and Wes get involved somehow? Is that why S22 attacked? To neutralize those two? She doubted she'd get those answers right away. In the meantime, she continued to explore about the coliseum area for anything of interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Cera wanted to speak up to Perr when he mentioned the relative uncertainty of Duking's fate. It was true that she didn't sense anyone's presence from the house, which wasn't a good sign. She'd like to hope that perhaps Duking went in hiding or something, but the state it was in and Perr's words didn't instill much hope. To say nothing of the wanted poster, tearing it off the wall to examine further before crumpling it up and tossing it to the ground. "We'll... we'll worry about him later. Let's just get the key and catch up with the rest. Hopefully that's still around even if he isn't." Her eyes and hands would give off a soft glow as she tried to apply Psychic force to the wood, intending to pull and pry it off the door so they could get inside. "Here, help me get this opened up."

---

SubonicXP

Seeing the message, Amaranth would give a quick response before letting out her Pelipper and starting towards the docks. "Pelipper should be able to do both of those easily enough, I think... I'll be right there."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:06 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow when Fateen addressed her, trying to discern whether or not the pause was for a bluff or dramatic effect. She shrugged it off, deciding to go along with it for now. "Yeah, that would be correct. What do you happen to see in that crystal ball of yours," she'd ask, keeping her hands in her pockets. The fact that she could only see the fortune teller's eyes was off putting her a bit, but she wasn't going to jump the gun yet. But she also wasn't going to give too much away, for multiple reasons, not just that she was skeptical of the woman. At least in this particular scenario.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:14 pm
Aria would still be outside, absolutely bristling at every slight creak or noise that erupted from the surrounding area. Which....given it was a rusty build, was a lot of noises. Reaching to her bag and grabbing out a Pokeball, she would release her Carbink and place a hand onto the floating rock monster. "Well, let's enter the spooky building and seeing what is in here, Lykas. Cause standing out here is giving me the heebie jeebies and this way, I hopefully can settle those suckers out." Aria said, nudging the door open before slowly sliding into the building to attempt to examine the place.

------

Back at Port Gateon, Leslie would be looking at the still strung up form of Zook, doing her best to look at him and determine what was needed before simply shrugging and using her secondary mouth to flip the man back onto his feet. "Alright. You are going to start gathering everything that is even close to food or medicine from this building. And if you don't, then either I will amke you or the guy who broke your ribs will. So, wanna play nice? Or is it about time for me to get a workout?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:54 pm
Ulla heard her name being called as she looked to see it was Sub. "It looks like it's been awhile sense this thing has been used. Hopefully we can get this thing working soon." She said as she started walking over to the Dark One with Lucario right behind her. Once she was right next to him, she gave him a warm smile. "That's no problem. I'm sure nobody will give me any hard problems." She said as she watched type away on his SNAG. She looked around as she was thinking of Blusix. Seeing how she met his brothers in the White Forest, she wondered why he ever split off from them. She then felt a pat on her head as it was Sub. She smiled once more. "I will, you do the same." She said as she watched him leave. "Now, time to head back to the Krabby Club and get things cleaned up." "Master we should probably look for the owner first. He locked up the place before the other left for Pyrite."

Lucario was right, so there objective was to meet up with Keiko and Abby, then look for the bartender so they could open shop and start the clean up. Both of them started walking over to the center of the town as Ulla was looking around, as she wasn't really sure where Keiko or Abby went. "Why don't you contact them through your SNAG?" "I have a better idea." She said as she took a deep breath in as she cupped her hands around her mouth. "Mama~" She called out as she looked around to see if Keiko would pop out.

TerashiLeonGoken

Leon watched as his comrades started to take off the barricade as it made somewhat a lot of noise. He would've offered to just melt it with his Poison Channeling abilities, but it looks like it was under control. Once Aria fully opened the door, Leon was the first to walk in. He pulled out a Pokeball as his Alolan Vulpix popped out and climbed up his coat to rest on his shoulder. "Lets look for what we need the get out of here. I don't want to get caught in a tight space and our only exit is our entryway." He said as he walked over to a nearby desk quietly as he started looking through the drawers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:49 am
Blizzard120

As she started to study about the Coliseum, she looked down at the ground at more scrap that was torn asunder; what she could only assume to be S22's doing. She started to make a mental estimated play by play as to how what resistance that tried to make a stand here started to meet their end. Though a question bothered her: Why DID Ein wreck a Coliseum that was barely holding together in the first place and why bother Pyrite at all? It wasn't as if there's anything too much of worth here, not like Phenac or Agate Village, anyways, at least that she knew of. Incidentally, she then could only wonder...if the battle happened within the past few days like she thinks it has, did Sol and Wes get involved somehow? Is that why S22 attacked? To neutralize those two? She doubted she'd get those answers right away. In the meantime, she continued to explore about the coliseum area for anything of interest.

There wasn't much to see, except for carnage. The ruins were probably too unstable to go bothering about at this point in time and unless she liked the thought of getting up and close and personal with some of the former residents of Pyrite Town, Freth was going to have to turn back.

Darksol88

Cera wanted to speak up to Perr when he mentioned the relative uncertainty of Duking's fate. It was true that she didn't sense anyone's presence from the house, which wasn't a good sign. She'd like to hope that perhaps Duking went in hiding or something, but the state it was in and Perr's words didn't instill much hope. To say nothing of the wanted poster, tearing it off the wall to examine further before crumpling it up and tossing it to the ground. "We'll... we'll worry about him later. Let's just get the key and catch up with the rest. Hopefully that's still around even if he isn't." Her eyes and hands would give off a soft glow as she tried to apply Psychic force to the wood, intending to pull and pry it off the door so they could get inside. "Here, help me get this opened up."

Perr heaves to as well, and they manage to rip the door free with a mighty crunch of splintering wood. The pair of them alongside any other Snagems would find a clearly long-abandoned house. There didn't seem to be any signs of a struggle inside, though there certainly was a large collection of keys hanging from a set of hooks by the door.
Cecile Silverstone

Leon watched as his comrades started to take off the barricade as it made somewhat a lot of noise. He would've offered to just melt it with his Poison Channeling abilities, but it looks like it was under control. Once Aria fully opened the door, Leon was the first to walk in. He pulled out a Pokeball as his Alolan Vulpix popped out and climbed up his coat to rest on his shoulder. "Lets look for what we need the get out of here. I don't want to get caught in a tight space and our only exit is our entryway." He said as he walked over to a nearby desk quietly as he started looking through the drawers.

The drawers were filled with fairly normal stuff. Clothes, family mementos... whoever left here, they left in a hurry and didn't get to take many things with them. luckily there was no evidence of a struggle so presumably Duking could be safe.

Reno Vantas
Aria would still be outside, absolutely bristling at every slight creak or noise that erupted from the surrounding area. Which....given it was a rusty build, was a lot of noises. Reaching to her bag and grabbing out a Pokeball, she would release her Carbink and place a hand onto the floating rock monster. "Well, let's enter the spooky building and seeing what is in here, Lykas. Cause standing out here is giving me the heebie jeebies and this way, I hopefully can settle those suckers out." Aria said, nudging the door open before slowly sliding into the building to attempt to examine the place.

Maybe the reason Aria's senses were on high alert was because of the amount of electricity still running through the building. As they entered, the building appeared brightly lit, running well, and without any real sign of vandalism or damage. Highly suspicious in other words.

Espeon_Commander
Aile raised an eyebrow when Fateen addressed her, trying to discern whether or not the pause was for a bluff or dramatic effect. She shrugged it off, deciding to go along with it for now. "Yeah, that would be correct. What do you happen to see in that crystal ball of yours," she'd ask, keeping her hands in her pockets. The fact that she could only see the fortune teller's eyes was off putting her a bit, but she wasn't going to jump the gun yet. But she also wasn't going to give too much away, for multiple reasons, not just that she was skeptical of the woman. At least in this particular scenario.

Waving their hands over the crystal ball, the cloaked figure leans in to peer into the misty depths of the scrying orb in front of her, clearly entranced by what was found within. "Yes..." They announce with an ominous moan. "I can see it... your friends... they are close, very close... but to find out more information... I need something from you, child." A gloved hand extends, waving Aile closer in plaintive request.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:11 am
"Glad that's over with. Friggen Blusix," Absinthe grumbled, her hands resting on her small hips.

"I know, right?" Keiko sighed in relief. Before she could say anything else, however, her ears picked up the sound of Ulla's voice, distant as it was. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Abby asked, having not heard Ulla.

"Ulla," Keiko whispered before running out the door of the lighthouse.

"Jeez, crazy bunny lady," Abby griped as she chased after her, not realizing that what Keiko heard was real until she saw Ulla outside. Deciding it'd be awkward to turn back at that point, she kept following Keiko.

The Lopunny hybrid hugged her daughter gently as soon as she was within range. "So glad you're okay," Keiko said happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:57 pm
Lykas continued following Aria as they entered he building and looked around. "This... Is highly suspect." He admitted to the girl from behind her. "These places generally get shut down first when they're potential entry points for enemy invaders, don't they?" He questioned. At least from his perspective, they should be.

~~~

Looking around the entryway to the Colosseum, Kaya determined much the same as Freth. The damage to the place seemed too extreme to be a "casual" bombardment from Ein's forces. It almost looked like S22 had come through this place and just started taking bites out of anything and everything in it's range. Looking over his shoulder and back to the woman, he'd speak up, finally. "I don't think this was just some weird flex from Ein. It looks like he attacked with a purpose..." He pointed out. "Are you thinking the same thing I am?" He asked, calling out Makoto and pointing to the chasm they'd crossed.

"Spin us a web bridge across that gap, please." He'd request of the Leavanny while he gave Freth the time to come to a firm conclusion of her own if she hadn't already. Either way, he didn't want to go poking around too much. The place looked like it could collapse on them at any moment, firstly and secondly, odds were not in their favor regarding the possibility that the residents of Pyrite would get fed up with their snooping fairly quickly if they thought it would encourage Ein to attack again.

~~~

Odd would continue his searching of the machine parts shop's basement, eventually coming to find what he thought would be what Sub wanted. It looked like some kind of computer and all of the parts seemed to still be present and functional. Releasing Affanoso from his Ball, he'd hand the Dusknoir another one and then direct him to perform certain actions. "Can you carry these smaller parts here up to the entrance and then let Dissonance out of his ball outside? We'll need his help carrying this big machine here."

Affanoso nodded and did as he was instructed, grabbing the smaller parts of the scattered servers around the room and, alongside Odd, carried them outside with the Ghost-type carrying the heavier parts. Once upstairs, Affanoso would carry the parts in his hands outside, put them down and then dropped Dissonance's ball as instructed. The Golurk appeared with rumble of ancient gears and surging power. "Luuuuurk?"

Walking outside with the two Ghost, Odd would greet Dissonance with a wide smile. "Hi, Dissonance! I need your help today. Can you carry these parts to the Lighthouse over there? Up to the top if possible." He asked, pointing to the server parts Affanoso had set down.

"Lurk." Dissonance agreed with a slow nod. Bending down and lifting the parts with ease, the Golurk took off into the air, flying toward the lighthouse with the parts in question. "Come back when you drop those off!" He called after the Automaton Pokemon. Fortunately, it seemed like whatever rainstorm he'd heard a few minutes before had already passed. He had to assume it was related to something that was going on with the team's efforts to fix the town up as he headed back into the building.

Once he made it back to the basement, he'd point Affanoso to the full-sized server he'd located. "I'll need your help getting this thing back upstairs as well." He informed he Ghost-type. It would take a bit of time to wrestle the machine up to the ground level floor without damaging it but the two would manage it, eventually, only to find Dissonance outside already.

"This one needs to go to the same place as the other stuff you already carried, ok?" The Channeler told his Golurk, stepping back after he and Affanoso set the machine down, watching as Dissonance lifted it with ease. "Wait for me at the lighthouse this time. I'll be back there shortly." Odd instructed Dissonance as he began to rise into the air. The Golurk nodded slowly and then took off with the server in his grip. "Thanks, Affanoso. I'll call you back out gain if I need your help again today. Get some rest." Recalling the Dusknoir now that the heavy lifting was done, he'd head back to the lighthouse, letting out Cadenza and having the Shedinja use Telekinesis to get him across the bridge again. When he got there, he'd find Wren standing by the lighthouse's doorway with Dissonance.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:14 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Cera would move on instinct when the wood gave, not wanting to be in the way of it or risk any splinters. A bit a relief could be seen on her face when she poked her head inside to see that there wasn't any sort of struggle; whatever happened didn't incur a fight. Her thoughts weren't eased much as Duking's fate was still questionable, but perhaps his departure was of his own terms. Shoving those thoughts to the back of her mind for now, she'd look to the nearby hooks and check for the key..

...only to realize she wasn't certain of what the key they'd need even looked like as she kept sifting through them. If it was with the rest of the keys in the first place, doubting Duking would leave it out in the open. "Hey, P- uhhh... hey. Exactly which key are we looking for here? I know which one we need, but there's enough here to probably cover more than just Pyrite Town. Doubt he'd have left with it either, looking at how neat everything mostly is."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:03 pm
Aria would look at Lykas, almost seeming to cower behind her as they made their move into the broadcasting building. How is it she was ready to leap out of her own skin and flee the entire continent but she was in charge and having to be the leader? What kind of madness was this? Oh well, better answer. "No crap it's highly suspect. The entire outside and all the equipment looks it was rammed with freight trains, but the interior could have been just freshly cleaned. But we're here to look. Mostly because its just some random broadcast station. So let's look at this pile of eerie junk." Aria commanded, keeping her hand resting comfortably on the floating rock of her Carbink as she began to trace back the wires from the ruined broadcast dishes down the hall towards the main control center. If whatever had taken over the place was still here, it would probably be that way. Or they would find something of equal interest on the way to learn things from. Either way, she was gonna throw Lykas at it, fight with Carbuncle in the back, and hopefully learn where the hell Sol and Wes were.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:43 pm
Aile would look Fateen over for a moment before walking forward, placing the fortune teller’s standard payment in her hand before putting it back into her pocket, nodding. “Right then. Will that help the vision become clearer?” She fiddled around with a Pokéball in her pocket, looking at the door momentarily. As long as no one unwanted was going to show up, everything should be fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:02 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile would look Fateen over for a moment before walking forward, placing the fortune teller’s standard payment in her hand before putting it back into her pocket, nodding. “Right then. Will that help the vision become clearer?” She fiddled around with a Pokéball in her pocket, looking at the door momentarily. As long as no one unwanted was going to show up, everything should be fine.
"Yes, much clearer- AH!" The shocked tone and jump would see Aile's payment fall to the ground, landing at her feet. But it didn't seem to be of major importance. "The vision is clear, child. Your friends... They're much closer than you think."

To Aile's potential chagrin, the curtain would shift and billow as it became apparent that someone else was around and watching. Waiting. "Huh, and here I thought no one would come this way," a voice spoke up, as Wes' form revealed itself and he stepped from the curtain. "You really do put a lot of stock in their shotgun approach, don't you?"

"Not just that," It would also become quickly apparent that "Fateen's" voice would falter as the purple robes were taken off, revealing Sol's presence in turn. "I noticed the Pokeball she was adjusting her hold on. And the glimmer of a certain coin. Harder to fake that if you're not in the know. We've a lot to discuss."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:10 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas continued following Aria as they entered he building and looked around. "This... Is highly suspect." He admitted to the girl from behind her. "These places generally get shut down first when they're potential entry points for enemy invaders, don't they?" He questioned. At least from his perspective, they should be.
Reno Vantas
Aria would look at Lykas, almost seeming to cower behind her as they made their move into the broadcasting building. How is it she was ready to leap out of her own skin and flee the entire continent but she was in charge and having to be the leader? What kind of madness was this? Oh well, better answer. "No crap it's highly suspect. The entire outside and all the equipment looks it was rammed with freight trains, but the interior could have been just freshly cleaned. But we're here to look. Mostly because its just some random broadcast station. So let's look at this pile of eerie junk." Aria commanded, keeping her hand resting comfortably on the floating rock of her Carbink as she began to trace back the wires from the ruined broadcast dishes down the hall towards the main control center. If whatever had taken over the place was still here, it would probably be that way. Or they would find something of equal interest on the way to learn things from. Either way, she was gonna throw Lykas at it, fight with Carbuncle in the back, and hopefully learn where the hell Sol and Wes were.

As the two of them continue inside, it would be quite clear that they were being watched intently, security cameras as plain as day posted all about the walls of the place. A little while after entering the building, both of them would receive a short-range transmission, essentially an encrypted communication easily received by their SNAGs but not traceable to the source.

Your friends have found Rainbow and Dirtbike. Please bring our agent to this building and we will share our plan with you. The plan to assault the fortress once known as Realgam Tower

--The Kids Grid

--

Perr and the rest in Duking's house had been barking up the wrong tree after all, a fact even Perr seemed blissfully unaware of as he jingles his way through rings of keys. "I would have swore they left us one of the damn elevator keys..." He curses, flinging aside another inspected circle.

--

As for the people off investigating the Colosseum? They were way off, receive no points, but have a good idea of the destruction the team was aiming to prevent. A few things needed to happen to wrap up this first excursion. Someone had to bring Perr to the Kid's Grid, someone had to bring Sol and Wes to the rest of the group, and someone needed to tell the people working back in Gateon exactly what was going on. Hopefully this time the shotgun approach would be a bit more successful in who was doing what.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff