Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission - The Maiden Voyage of the SS Anne II(Complete) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:45 pm
The docks of Vermilion Port are busy for a weekday afternoon. Small crowds of people have gathered to marvel at the shiny black luxury liner that pulled into port, bearing a familiar name.

"Mommy, I wanna see!" A child cries, being restrained by his mother.

"Don't you go near that cursed ship!" She chastises, carrying the squealing young one away. A small cadre of officers, and one Jenny are committed to keeping the area in front of the wooden dock leading up on the deck. They had already received word as to who to expect would be lining up to board this ship, and wanted to make sure nothing interfered with their mission, holding back the curious throng with crowd gates. A confused looking cruise attendant stood at the bottom of the dock, holding a QR reader. She hadn't been briefed.

They were all waiting for one famous group in particular to arrive.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:52 pm
Some distance away from the dock, Amaranth's Pidgeot would land and lower herself, letting both passengers get off. Though Amaranth would get off fairly quickly, Cera would look around for a second and take off.

"Huh? Um. Okay...?" Confused by this, Amaranth shrugged and opted to wait for a few of the others. Seeing such a crowd made her a little nervous, almost expecting to be swarmed by them or something.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:58 pm
"Heh, everyone and their professor is here to gawk at this thing." Sub commented as he hung back, still standing on land, just shy of the dock. He could see Anne II from here, she was a beautiful ship. However he could not appreciate it's beauty, all he saw was Charon's boat, ready to ferry their damned souls to eternity. The feeling from earlier still hadn't left him, and this ship did little more than give it physical form. Letting out a sigh he stepped onto the dock and approached the ship, fighting through the crowd to reach it. "The Renegade can wait a little longer." He muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:07 pm
Tristen, Freth, and I found our way to the port, respective Pokemon teams ready for what was to come. Or so we hoped anyways. To our understanding, we were going to make the hard blitz to Ein via boat. Though something didn't settle over well with me.

"...I kind of wonder if we might need to look at other means." I mused.

"Why?" Freth asked.

"Last time that I can recall us being on a ship about to fight a slew of enemies, S22 was involved and dyed the waters red with Team Aqua." This got a rather nervous look out of Tristen that could have made his fur lose his color. It warranted a hard elbow from Freth into me.

"Really!? You HAVE to go and say that NOW!?" She then shoves me forward. It was time to get this over with.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:11 pm
"They couldn't have made it a little less intimidating?" Keiko whined as she manifested alongside many others via Mykel's Teleport. "I hope Terashi can teleport here when he wakes up," she added quietly before moving to board the boat.

"Whoa! That thing looks seriously brutal!" Abby said happily, looking at it as a child would a fancy new toy, though she knew better than to treat a vehicle as such. To say she was excited to board now that she'd seen the boat was a bit of an understatement. Quickly, while trying not to disturb anyone, she made her way to board the boat as well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:24 pm
Lykas, Odd, Kaya and Wren all arrived in Vermillion in a flash of light with Lykas recalling Mykel after their arrival, a word of thanks to the Gardevoir signalling his temporary departure from the field.

Looking out to the docks, the group's collective sights fell upon the sleek ship that would transport them to Orre, hopefully safely. "Jeez... It looks like all of Kanto came to see this thing..." Lykas commented, tentacles twitching in agitation.

"Can you blame them?" Odd asked. "The last time an S.S. Anne was docked here, it ended in tragedy." He reminded the hybrid.

"I remember that... I was a kid when it happened but it was all over the news for days." Kaya commented before he started heading toward the dock.

Wren didn't have much to say on the topic so he quietly followed along as the Snagems made their way to the ship.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:30 pm
Leslie and Aria would look between each other the boat as they landed, shrugging almost in response to the trepidation of the crowd around the place. "Well.....guess I'll work the crowd. Hate to leave them all grumbling and mumbling around the thing." Arira told Leslie, bouncing along the ground as she dashed ahead to greet the crowd with a chirp of delight. "Hi everyone! Glad to see you could make it! Now, i know that this might look a little sinister and everything, but I'm gonna tell you a secret: Me and my friends are going on tour in that thing and I promise you what we make on that tour is going to excite everyone! So don't be afraid! Everything will be a-okay!" Aria announced, making sure to play to the crowd as best she could and keeping her attention spread across the entire group. She needed to keep them engaged, and nothing engaged people like a modicum of acknowledgement and eye contact.

Behind her, Leslie was doing her best to shuffle through the crowd, although given her size and weight that was easier said than done. But she was making some progress at least, while Aria was showboating around. Girl couldn't find a crowd anywhere she wouldn't pander to. At least it might help a bit here.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:39 pm
Veronica kept flying around in circles on her flygon until she found the correct boat, it was easy considering how recognizable some members were. "Better late!" She smirked and had her Flygon drop down directly in front of the cops, caring less for anyone who got pushed by her pokemon or frightened. Though she did not hesitate to identify herself. "Nice BlackCrystal," she returned her flygon as she complimented his swift flying moves and how he followed orders.  

DignityPower

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:44 pm
Ulla and Leon waited outside the dock before they got onto the ship. Leon needed some time to cool down while Ulla just stayed right next to him like a moth to a light. "....Are you calm now?" "No....My blood is boiling still." "I know your mad. But you shouldn't let your hatred blind you." "I get it!...Ulla how are you so calm?! Why aren't you mad like me? This man murder our parents. This man is the reason why you didn't have parents. He's the reason why you don't know them." He asked furious as he realized what he was saying. "...I'm sorry."

Ulla merely held his hand as they watched as the place was getting crowded with people wondering who was boarding. "...We should get going."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:52 pm
SubonicXP
"Heh, everyone and their professor is here to gawk at this thing." Sub commented as he hung back, still standing on land, just shy of the dock. He could see Anne II from here, she was a beautiful ship. However he could not appreciate it's beauty, all he saw was Charon's boat, ready to ferry their damned souls to eternity. The feeling from earlier still hadn't left him, and this ship did little more than give it physical form. Letting out a sigh he stepped onto the dock and approached the ship, fighting through the crowd to reach it. "The Renegade can wait a little longer." He muttered to himself.
Darksol88
Some distance away from the dock, Amaranth's Pidgeot would land and lower herself, letting both passengers get off. Though Amaranth would get off fairly quickly, Cera would look around for a second and take off.

"Huh? Um. Okay...?" Confused by this, Amaranth shrugged and opted to wait for a few of the others. Seeing such a crowd made her a little nervous, almost expecting to be swarmed by them or something.
Blizzard120
Tristen, Freth, and I found our way to the port, respective Pokemon teams ready for what was to come. Or so we hoped anyways. To our understanding, we were going to make the hard blitz to Ein via boat. Though something didn't settle over well with me.

"...I kind of wonder if we might need to look at other means." I mused.

"Why?" Freth asked.

"Last time that I can recall us being on a ship about to fight a slew of enemies, S22 was involved and dyed the waters red with Team Aqua." This got a rather nervous look out of Tristen that could have made his fur lose his color. It warranted a hard elbow from Freth into me.

"Really!? You HAVE to go and say that NOW!?" She then shoves me forward. It was time to get this over with.
TerashiLeonGoken
"They couldn't have made it a little less intimidating?" Keiko whined as she manifested alongside many others via Mykel's Teleport. "I hope Terashi can teleport here when he wakes up," she added quietly before moving to board the boat.

"Whoa! That thing looks seriously brutal!" Abby said happily, looking at it as a child would a fancy new toy, though she knew better than to treat a vehicle as such. To say she was excited to board now that she'd seen the boat was a bit of an understatement. Quickly, while trying not to disturb anyone, she made her way to board the boat as well.
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas, Odd, Kaya and Wren all arrived in Vermillion in a flash of light with Lykas recalling Mykel after their arrival, a word of thanks to the Gardevoir signalling his temporary departure from the field.

Looking out to the docks, the group's collective sights fell upon the sleek ship that would transport them to Orre, hopefully safely. "Jeez... It looks like all of Kanto came to see this thing..." Lykas commented, tentacles twitching in agitation.

"Can you blame them?" Odd asked. "The last time an S.S. Anne was docked here, it ended in tragedy." He reminded the hybrid.

"I remember that... I was a kid when it happened but it was all over the news for days." Kaya commented before he started heading toward the dock.

Wren didn't have much to say on the topic so he quietly followed along as the Snagems made their way to the ship.
Reno Vantas
Leslie and Aria would look between each other the boat as they landed, shrugging almost in response to the trepidation of the crowd around the place. "Well.....guess I'll work the crowd. Hate to leave them all grumbling and mumbling around the thing." Arira told Leslie, bouncing along the ground as she dashed ahead to greet the crowd with a chirp of delight. "Hi everyone! Glad to see you could make it! Now, i know that this might look a little sinister and everything, but I'm gonna tell you a secret: Me and my friends are going on tour in that thing and I promise you what we make on that tour is going to excite everyone! So don't be afraid! Everything will be a-okay!" Aria announced, making sure to play to the crowd as best she could and keeping her attention spread across the entire group. She needed to keep them engaged, and nothing engaged people like a modicum of acknowledgement and eye contact.

Behind her, Leslie was doing her best to shuffle through the crowd, although given her size and weight that was easier said than done. But she was making some progress at least, while Aria was showboating around. Girl couldn't find a crowd anywhere she wouldn't pander to. At least it might help a bit here.

Far from grumbling and mumbling, the crowd is quickly whipped into an ecstatic frenzy as the Snagems shoulder their way through the masses, officers on all sides of them.

"It's Team Snagem!" one shouts as they make their way towards the boat.

"They saved Hoenn!"

"They saved the world!"

"That's Blizz!" A woman shrieks, holding an infant out only to get pushed back. "Sign my kid!"

"Forget that!" Another one shrieks, hands moving to the bottom of her shirt. "I got two things you can sign for me Sub!" She croons, before falling back into the crowd.

"Reno!"

"Keiko I made you cookies!"

"Odd marry me!"

Voices continue ringing out from all sides.

"Mommy I want that Mew!"

"Veronica! Over here let me have a pic!"

"Ulla! I have your shirt!"

"Darts is the best so much better than-" Darts stops mid sentence, having fallen in step with the back of the line. "What?" The Giratina hybrid asks, shoving aside a person who had jumped the barricade to try and see them with an effortless twist of his arm. "I was feeling left out."

The group makes it to the boat without much incident other than stirring the crowd into a frenzy and the Jenny smiles at them as they make it through into the police perimeter proper. "Good luck out there, all of you. These people are pulling for you, just like all of us here. We saw you fighting alongside our brothers and sisters on the front lines and we're behind you one hundred percent." She waves a hand to the now incredibly shocked looking cruise attendant, QR reader held limply in her hand.

"T-team... Snagem?" She asks, somewhat dazed as she looks at them.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:57 pm
After nursing where Freth elbowed me, I nearly jumped having a kid shoved right near me in a mother's frantic attempt for an autograph. "You wanted to know why I never wanted to press the whole Duke thing in Kalos? This is why. This exactly right here."

"I don't know, maybe it can get you to meet more people than the same 20 faces in a building." Freth said.

"Uh..." Tristen was overwhelmed; haven't been as such since the tournament he participated in at the Battle Frontier. "Do people really do this!? Why!?"

"Just...keep moving!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:09 pm
Reno watched from the bow of the ship, mystified at the reactions of the crowd below him. Maybe he should've actually bothered walking through there instead of teleporting onto the prow of the thing. But it seems he was noticed by someone in the crowd and he gave a small wave in response to that acknowledgement, making sure to use his robotic arm for the full effect. It was nice to have people actually believing in them and trusting they knew what the hell they were doing. And if he hadn't been summoned so rudely from his night catching up on comics by that arrogant a** Blue. He really needed to say hello to that guy again, they had some stuff to catch up on. Regardless, he soon found himself listening to even their greeter stammering in response to their presence. "Honey, if this is all it takes to throw you off your game, the things we're about to do are going to melt your pretty little mind in sheer awe from the spectacle." Reno shouted, looking down at the others of the group as they slowly began to filter through scanning their QR codes. "Oh.....right. Uh....present." Reno said, making the QR code pop up as a hologram from his palm.

Leslie and Aria found themselves in teh midst of the throng of cheering people, both grumbling amongst themselves at the lack of acknowledgement. They had both done extremely exceptional thing, heck Aria should have even more recognition from her music career. But I guess when you are the ones doing the flashiest things for saving the world, you got the fan and fans......wait, was Ulla getting acknowledged as well? What the hell! Continuing to mutter and grumble to themselves, Aria and Leslie both filtered onto the ship and went onto the deck near Reno.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:12 pm
Keiko was very, very surprised when random strangers started calling their names. She was even more so, and more than a little embarrassed on top of it when somebody shoved a plate of cookies into her arms. "Um, th-thank you," she said, forcing herself to thank whoever it was who did so. Times like this made her extremely grateful for the fur covering her cheeks. "This is surreal. How do they know all our names?" Keiko would ask, making sure to do so quietly enough as to not draw attention to herself. "Who cares?" Abby retorted in an annoyed tone to mask her jealousy. The younger trainer pushed her way through the crowd a little more roughly than she otherwise would, but was stopped in her tracks when Brunor appeared in front of her, with my body in tow.

(He would want to be here for this. Don't worry, I know Hypnosis, so if he does wake up prematurely, I can keep him asleep. He won't be missing out on any rest because of this,) he said to Keiko, knowing she could understand Pokespeak. Though Keiko was shocked and worried when he showed up , she smiled as he explained himself. Abby, however, merely slipped past him and continued forcing her way to the ship, though she wasn't using her full strength to do so - she didn't want to actually hurt anyone, after all.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:12 pm
"Uhhhhh..." Trying her hardest to lay low, Amaranth would quickly follow the others, only nodding at the apparently starstruck cruise attendant. "Look, we're just people like anyone else. I'm pretty sure we all put our pants on one leg at a time..." In her continued efforts to keep from being overwhelmed by it all, she'd take out her SNAG and have the QR code showing up to be read.

After a moment, Cera would return, nibbling on a Lava Cookie. "Huh, was in the wrapper and everything. Surprised that truck was still there too- oh, here." Tapping on the SNAG a few times with her tail, she'd also have the QR code up, trying to ignore the kid saying about how they wanted her.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 8:25 pm
While the siblings were walking down to the ship, they didn't realize Snagem was known. "I thought Snagem was suppose to be underground?" "Yes. But seeing how we've been dealing with so much recently. That's kinda hard to keep in the dark." He said as he kept his sister to the side that way nobody would be taking any pictures of her. As they were heading towards the entrance, they pulled out their SNAG's to get their QR codes ready as both of them heard that someone had Ulla's shirt. "H-Huh?!" She said a little louder then she thought she would. Her face was red a bit embarrassed at the thought, she looked around to see who said that but there were too many people around. "I-If you have my shirt...please give it back." She said as the crowd just awhed because of Ulla's embarrassment. Leon hit her head as it was a misunderstanding on her part. Hopefully. "Idiot. Get on the boat."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff