Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Swamp Lurkers (The Run)
[PRP] The Spirits See (Reflection x Autumns)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The day crawled towards noontime, when the air grew stagnant and the insects' chorus grew deafening. Light filtered through the trees and reflected off of slow-moving waters. Spring had chased away the cooler climates of winter and instead brought forward a time of prosperity. After the harsh winter, the pack sorely needed the reprieve. Soon the deer would be fawning and prey would be easy to catch.

But, the season would be temporary, and this fortune was all but a mask for the pack's growing troubles. Reflection was troubled. Another litter of pups born, more mouths to feed when the land could barely sustain the pack to begin with. The pack had grown too large too quickly, and the scouts he had sent out of his borders had not found territory that would go unchallenged. For the young Alpha, the situation was troublesome. The pack put too much blind faith in his connection to the spirits, and while he could play the part of a wise leader, he was not convinced that he actually was one.

Reflection never traveled alone, but for once he wished for solitude. He stood nearly a head taller than most of the wolves in the pack, and his nearly pure-white coat made him stand out like a beacon. Perhaps his pack clung to him so desperately out of fear that he would fade into the dawn with the rest of the spirits.

"Leave," he ordered the three dark wolves behind him. The group look troubled, but did not disobey and turned to disappear into the swamp. He could smell the one he was looking for and would not have their conversation overheard by a bunch of gawking pups.

"She Sings of Amber Autumns, may the spirits guide us," he greeted the femme formally. Only a year younger than himself, she carried herself in a way that was too fitting of the spirit-touched. "Walk with me," he suggested. He would have formed it as a request if he had ever been raised to ask for anything. He was raised to be the Alpha, and the Alpha of the Swamplands did not ask for what he wanted. Strength held his pack together, and he was in the process of learning wield strength in language and tone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:27 pm
User Image

She Sings of Amber Autumns was awaiting her usual appointment with the Alpha. Unlike many of Reflection's Pack, Autumns wasn't very intimidated by Reflection for his pelt tones. Perhaps her different upraising was the means of this, as her grandparents were left unaware for some time about the white pelted male leading that they forgot to say anything about the pelt toning. She just was lead to respect Reflection for how he lead and how his pack acted around him.

She was happy that it was not required of her to feel frightened of the brute. She wasn't very easily scared in any sort of the way and death was the least of her fears. Autumns was fearful of losing movement, to never be able to move again frightened her. Death still enabled the dead to move, so it wasn't very scary in the end.

When she was summoned out of her small overhang she had found underneath a tree and an old pond wall. She peaked her streaked white face out of the darkness and then her ebony form fell into place behind it. Watching the trio of colours much like her body's departure before returning her amber gaze to Reflection and she dipped her maw downwards to greet Reflection formally in response. "Reflection, may the spirits guide us." As he suggested, she went. She didn't ask as she may have not been frightened of Reflection, she did respect his rank and his power within the pack. This was his pack, it was Reflection's Pack. He gave her this rank and she rather cherished being able to help out others and the chance to dodge her packmates' questions on her oddities due to being Spirit Touched.

"Well if you put it that way." She stated to his suggestion. Moving to join him at his side and walk with him, a soft audible click of her two feathers would be heard as she adjusted her stance and joined him. She was one of the smaller of the wolves, so she was almost even two heads shorter than the Alpha had been. She didn't request him to ask her anything anyways, so she was ok with just going with what he'd tell her to go with.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:51 pm
"I do," Reflection answered the female with a small arch of his brow. He could almost come to believe that she was giving him sass, but she was spirit-touched. They could get away with such things, though Reflection did not mind. If they were unafraid of his status, the spirit-touched were far more useful to him. He led the way, though in truth he did not know where he led them to. The large male just wanted some distance between himself and the eyes that lurked in the undergrowth.

His pack was never far, and in truth their territory sprawled throughout much of the swamp. It would be a miracle if they found absolute seclusion, and perhaps it was better that they did not because that was how rumors started. "Your parents are still well, I presume?" He was no expert at small talk, but it would be more awkward to endure walking with her in silence than it would be to try some sort of pleasant conversation. Her parents were getting on in years, so he did actually hope they were well. Every wolf mattered, even if he was disgruntled by news of more pups.

Reflection waded through knee-deep water, which was surely chest-deep for Autumns but he was sure she would manage. He made his way to a small island of stable land, a place he was sure none would be able to eavesdrop at. "We have more pups, despite my cautioning against reckless procreation. Tell me, She Sings of Amber Autumns, what insight have the spirits blessed you with? Do you fear the same things I fear?" He expected her to know his concerns - it was written upon his face.

These lands would not be able to hold them forever.

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:24 pm
Autumns gave him a face that read as 'of course' but it was only in jest and play. She was possibly giving him sass, she would probably contemplate this if asked, however she was being sarcastic and edgy. Truthfully she didn't mind being the male's escape. Unless she was giving advice or healing or whathaveyou, Autumns was generally alone or giving the Alpha an out. She sort of understood what it was like to be an anomaly. Although she was purely a Swamp Lurker, her parents lived on a more stable land due to their age which tended to be the outskirts of Reflection's territory. She was still gaining the respect of some of the older wolves within the pack, but she was a Spirit Touched and no one had challenged that aspect of her.

Perhaps the fear of rumours spreading if they were to find seclusion wouldn't bother Autumns much. She didn't consider the Alpha an ugly wolf by any means. Her parents may have some heart attacks though, but the truth was now that she was two she was capable of birthing pups. Thinking of her parents, she noted his inquiry of small talk. She blinked her amber eyes as she tilted her head. "They're well." She smiled lightly. It was actually refreshing although she wasn't big on small talk it was nice to hear more than just demands of healing words or insights. "I am well too. You seem a little tense but well, as well?" She'd giggle softly under her voice as she moved through the water alongside him.

As he stepped up to the land before them she moved herself out, though the side of the island wasn't much to step onto from chest-high waters and she stumbled up onto the island against him. Leaning away from him as it was second nature for the Spirit Touched to avoid contact with others. Autumns moved to upright herself. "Ah spirits.. Forgive me, Reflection." She hummed between them in an almost question. When she stood upright she steadied and looked about the lands around them enabling her mind to clear and his question to come forward.

"Mmh.." She paused and tilted her head lightly. "It is mating season.." She said sort of bluntly, "The spirits have always blessed this time of year. It is only our nature that we feel the need to procreate. I am sure even you would wish to do so someday." She paused and contemplated those words. "However, I do believe I am fearful that we are running out of space to home these wolves... And our prey have begun to run out of homes due to our climbing population.. As I said in the winter, the melt has caused us some flooding of dens." She gave him an equally fearful face and before she could hold her tongue it slipped. "It seems you will be swamped by responsibility to find new land for us if it continues to be this hard during the Spring time. I have noticed a good amount of rain in the forecast future."

With one final pause she added, "Please, Reflection. Call me Autumns. I fear my name may tongue tie you one of these days." Knowing it was potentially futile. The Alpha was admirably always on point about her full name.

Krysin

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:20 pm
There were far too many 'wells' in her reply for Reflection to ever have hope of following. Instead of admitting to his failure to keep up with her, he instead nodded his head. "I am Alpha, if I were not tense I do not believe I would be tending to my duties." Stress was something that he could handle, though stress born out of fear for the livelihood of his pack was more difficult to. The pack was his family, he had been the only pup in his litter and his mother had never spoken of his father, whether he be wolf or spirit.

He had not even had time to shake out his coat when Autumns stumbled against him. A lesser wolf would have shied from the contact, especially considering who she was to the pack. But, Reflection was not such a wolf. He stood firm and waited for Autumns to right herself. He was young, but now was not the best time to get carried away by flights of fancy. "There is no reason to ask for my forgiveness, She Sings of Amber Autumns." For the foreseeable future, it was unlikely he would take to shortening her name.

"Mating season indeed," he agreed, equally as blunt considering they were a lone pair of wolves on a small island. "If it is what the spirits will, I understand why so many are unable to resist." But, he did not understand why the spirits would continue to encourage such behavior when the pack was near capacity. "I do," he answered before realizing he really didn't have to. "But, our fears are the same and so I have not. There is not enough space in these lands to carry on as we are. But what do I do? I can advise them to mind themselves, but we are a passionate pack. We do as the spirits call us to do."

He sat down, white tail curling around his legs. Even sitting, he was tall and imposing, a wolf born and destined for Alpha. "That is troubling news indeed. I may caution against the creation of new pups, but I would not have us lose any to drowning in their beds." His expression, for a moment, was grim. Their future seemed inevitable - they would have to expand or he'd risk the pack splintering altogether.

"Do not fear, She Sings of Amber Autumns" he assured her with a small, satisfied smirk. "I know your name well."

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:08 pm
"Hm. Being Alpha sounds intense. Let us hope for a time it is past.. tense." She stated stoically, almost, there was a potential for a sly little smirk against her white jowl on the other side of her face present in specific imagery that would be breaking the fourth wall. However she tried to keep her face structure calm as to not irritate the wolf before her.

As said, she respected him and she didn't want to walk over any bounds. Though she potentially already had and Reflection just didn't catch it because of her play with words.

As he insisted for her to not apologised she tucked her ears for a moment against the nape of her scruff. His use of her full name at all times was somewhat odd to her but also a bit attractive although she didn't know what to do about any attraction towards the white wolf. Autumns was internally sure that the Alpha wasn't really interested anyways. Well--not until he started answering her insights about the mating season.

"It is odd, how they do not will us away. However, some spirits do ask for us to ignore temptation at times of need." She huffed slightly, "I think this is definitely a time of need as you just said. Perhaps.." She gave a confused face. "Perhaps maybe we should try to send some of the larger litters and their parents or a parental unit to the outskirts to raise? While we are within this land crisis. This is of course, only my suggestion personally." She felt bashful for a moment as he admitted to wanting to have pups of his own someday. "Ah.." She looked down at her aquamarine that hung against her shoulders to regain her composure as she moved to sit upon her haunches and draw strength from the spirits. "I would not want us to lose any to such an ordeal either. However, moving them would perhaps stop you from drowning in sorrow?" She did make sort of a jest in her words but she didn't mean it to be light.

Flustering her again she had accidentally let this emotional response to his smirk show on her face. She tutted at him, "You'll give a femme a heartache if you use that smirk in attack, Reflection." She cleared her throat. "I fear that over you losing my name someday." Autumns recovered in response. Smiling in response diligently to hide her slip of emotion. "Spirits save her, whomever she be." Though Autumns was aware that it would probably be herself, or an outsider who would have such a thing as her findings made flirting with their Spirit Alpha a sort of taboo to some. She glanced out towards the main area of the pack as she stated it, a small smile still staining her vitiligo maw. She recognised his posse awaiting his return from talking to the Spirit Touched that was herself.

Krysin

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:21 pm
"There are none better equipped to handle the responsibility than I," Reflection answered. His words alone sounded egotistical, but they both knew that Reflection had been groomed for the position. When he reached adulthood, no one had dared stand in his and the spirits' way when he took the title of Alpha. Reflection was the one wolf best suited to leading the pack through its most difficult times, but that did not mean his task was easy.

Her play on words had completely gone over the white wolf's head. It seemed like a more concentrated effort would be necessary for Autumns to get the Alpha to catch on to her playful antics.

"If you ask me, I do not think our pack can avoid temptation even if the spirits begged us to," he answered, and though his expression was stoic one could hear the eye roll in his words. Growing up, he had enjoyed the free-spirited nature of the pack, the reckless abandon they took each day and festivity with. Now that he was Alpha and in charge of them all, he could see the downside to the pack's nature.

Reflection considered her suggestion with all the seriousness that she deserved as spirit-touched. Like himself, she was a creature wholly different from the pack and her insight was invaluable. "I see, and try to lessen the burden on the hunting grounds in the heart of our territory. It makes me nervous to send pups, even with their parents, closer to our borders... but it is about time I expanded them anyways." If necessary, he would clear the path of other wolves for the sake of his pack. "I have considered having the younger adults scout outside territories, get them out of the pack lands and have them do something beneficial at the same time. I believe, if we implement small changes that we'll be held over another few seasons." Not long, but it would give them the time they needed to consider their future.

His green eyes were fixed on her, and at her flustered reaction that smirk on his face seemed to widen. For a moment, the Alpha was very smug. "You seem to have survived it well enough, I'm sure the rest of the pack will endure it." It was not an expression he revealed often - the burden of the pack weighed heavily on his shoulders. Regardless, he did not think Autumns really needed to know that he was not actively courting any females. None would be perishing any time soon from one of his devilish smirks.

A hum, deep in his throat, was his initial response to even the slightest hint of a specific female. It was an instinctive reaction, just to keep from being harassed all hours of the day by the rest of the pack over his dalliances. "Considering my being, I don't think even the spirits could save her," he clarified with a short laugh.

Following her gaze, the mirth disappeared from his maw. He brought the Alpha back to the forefront when he saw the curious gaze of his pack from across the waterway. "I would suggest diving deeper into the swamp, but I think they would still follow us." That, and she was so short she'd probably get swept away by the water.

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:53 pm
"I would say you are full of yourself but you're actually right." She knew her parents had known a life when his predecessor was in charge however she could never fathom a time when Reflection wasn't the Alpha. Some part of her spirit wished she was raised near him instead of being secluded and cut off mostly. But she did cherish how her parents raised her. It seemed the proper way to be raised.

She resisted a chuckle as he had seemed to show immunity to her horrible puns. Or just rather, he didn't catch her play on words.

As they seeped back into their serious conversation she felt her advisory self perk up as the Alpha had a counter-response to what the spirits had suggested. Intellectual conversation was how to win over this young femme. Considering his words calculatingly she nodded after a short minute. "I think that is a sound reconsideration of the plans the spirits entrusted me with." She paused, they never told her anything but she had come about the habit of adding this on for flourish to show respect to the spirits. "Perhaps the younger wolves without litters can also work with scouts to search for more land.." She looked at the ground beneath her paws. "It's not quite yet mudslide season but I would hate for this all to go downhill." The pun in her sentence came as a surprise to even herself however she played it off cool like she had meant it.

Nonetheless, she didn't have the ability to be cool about him smiling at her flustering at his expression. She didn't lie very well so she just softly responded, "I'm only good at composing myself. I am of course perceived as odd in comparison to the other ladies of rank within your pack." Sighing out at him, "You nearly killed me with your added comment." Autumns accidentally flirted in response.

The sound of his laughter made Autumns somehow try to sit stronger. "I am sure talking about such a thought as mating or your potential future love life is tiresome." She retreated back into her rank. Autumns sometimes did this to remain levelheaded in the Alpha's time of need for her advice. Truthfully she would prefer to flirt and joke with the Alpha as she was certain both Autumns and Reflection barely had the chance to do so with any other wolf.

As he followed her amber glance she flexed her eyes back to him for a short moment. "Such a shame. Our time alone is already cut short usually by either of our ranks.." Autumns shrugged and then moved to stand up. "Is there anything else you'd like to talk to me about?"

Krysin

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:21 pm
"The spirits do their best to guide us in the right direction, but there is also... room for interpretation." They were bold words that a regular pack member would not dare to say, and Reflection himself would never say such a thing in front of most of his pack. Autumns was spirit-touched, and she knew as well as he did that while the spirits offered guidance, it was they who acted upon it. What they chose to do with their insight was their choice alone, not the spirits. "I agree, though for the younger ones we should perhaps make sure to pair them up with more experienced wolves and..."

He stared at her intensely, his green eyes sharp as her unintentional pun actually seemed to break through his defenses. It seemed, for a moment, like the wolf had caught on finally to the little word games she played. However, he did not act on it... which made it rather difficult to tell whether Reflection had actually caught on or thought she was just being odd. "You are no more unusual than myself, and I value the fresh insight you have always provided me," he assured her. She may be a little odd, but that was only to her benefit.

"Ah, are you so sure you wanted me knowing that?" he inquired with a small arch of his brow, inclining his head down to her as if to ensure they were not overheard. It was probably cruel to tease her, but he so rarely had the opportunity to be anything other than Alpha that he would not pass up the chance to be more himself. "Hmm," he hummed as he sat back up straight, "I will admit it's not the first time that I've covered the topic with another, but at least the conversation is enjoyable with you."

It was spring, and the pack was at its most active. The wolves expected him to join in with the festivities, and the fact that he did not had brought more than a few questions to the minds of others. Some had been bold enough to ask him why not, though at least none had been so foolish as to try and tempt him. Explaining himself had grown tiresome, but at least with Autumns he felt he could be honest and open about his decisions.

He watched her rise to her feet, reluctant himself to get up and embrace the trials of the day. But, they were both duty-bound, and while she was a lovely excuse to sneak away from the pack, it was not an excuse he could overuse. "Nothing so pressing as the matter that we have already discussed," he informed her with a small nod of his head. "I do not wish to steal you from your duties, so if you have business to attend to you may leave." He still felt like retreating further into the swamp, but he was not the type of wolf to abandon his own responsibilities.

Reflection remained sitting, his gaze focused across the waterway and to the pack waiting for him. One of the wolves seemed to catch him staring and sheepishly ducked away back into the foliage to spy on them from where Reflection couldn't see.

Brats, he thought dully.

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:32 pm
The beginning of his response to her words made her smile genuinely at him, her deep amber eyes softened and her vitiligo-kissed jowls moved up against her cheeks. She knew there were good wolves amoungst the Swamp Lurkers however she seemed to enjoy the Alpha's mind the most. And for her that was his point of attraction. Also, she found him striking. He was literally the embodiment of those spirits she was taught to trust and to love. Perhaps she had been learning to love Reflection in a different way but if the spirits willed her to feel such a way, she was gladly taking those steps in that direction.

She leaned her neck back a little which made her muzzle go down in between her ebony fur of her chest. Blinking at his intense stare she felt interrogated without words. Moving to relax her shoulders and continue to thinking deeply on the words to follow. Noticing he wasn't going to react to her word play. "Thank you." She'd respond and then smile again, though this smile was more in a friendly gesture. A thankful smile. "I often look forward to our conversations although I am concerned about the topic at hand today. Uhm. The land topic that is."

Her ears flexed up and forward as he inclined his head closer to her frame. Her eyes caught his intense green set as she held them for just a moment. "I would not lie to you, sir. It'd be improper of me to lie. I was also certain you already knew." Tilting her head a little as he sat back up straight. So he was concerned about others overhearing her? That was sweet of him. "My parents, as they are well aged.. Tend to hound me for grandchildren. You know, while they're alive. So I can assure you I find our conversation on such a topic.. Pleasant."

As she rose and he did not. She nodded lightly. "Is it improper of me to wish to stay and have more conversation?" Autumns looked for a reason to stay. "My duties are finished, I make sure they are looked after before you summon me away." Her levelheadedness was now showing as she stood there. Her eyes following his line of sight. She tilted her head around his frame to hopefully catch his attention, in doing so she had taken a step to make her frame closer to him.

"Reflection." She'd say his name kindly. "I really don't worry about the rumours, so if you wish to go elsewhere when we talk and aren't bothered by them either.. It doesn't bother me. Wolves will always howl about the newest thing they think they know." She shrugged, they didn't bother her very much. Being spirit touched and from the outskirts she had sort of.. gotten used to it.

Krysin

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 6:10 pm
"I know you would not," he assured her and silently hoped that his teasing did not rattle her too much. She had been raised away from the pack, and while others questioned the decision her parents made Reflection could only see the benefits to such a choice. She was an invaluable member of his pack, and it was no mystery why the spirits had left their blessing upon her. Over her eyes, so that she would always look towards the future and well-being of the pack. Then, over her muzzle, so that she may speak the truth and guide them towards prosperity. The pack may not understand her, but they did not have to. There was a reason she was different, same as he, and in time he knew that reason would be revealed to them.

"Ah," he hummed kindly. Reflection did pity her, to have that sort of pressure placed upon her. Her parents desired grandchildren, and yet here he stood cautioning the pack against making more pups. He could not quite tell what it was that she wanted, and he would admit that curiosity if probed. But, knowing just how personal and improper such a question could be, he withheld it. "If it is my stance on that matter that is holding you back, you are spirit-touched, She Sings of Amber Autumns. If the spirits will it, and if you will it, not even I would dare stand in your way." No wolf needed his permission for such thing, but he did fear that the conversations they held in private may ward her away from fulfilling duties to the spirits and her family.

Reflection had suspected their conversation to be drawing to a close, but when she hesitated to leave it only resolved him to stay. "Even if your duties were not complete, I would loathe the thought of losing your company." Silently, he questioned if this was the spirits will. For being so close to him, sometimes he was awfully blind to their machinations. Reflection noticed her move at the edge of his eyesight, drawing his attention away from where he was keeping careful watch over the rest of the pack and to her instead.

For such a small femme, it was hard not to notice her. He cleared his throat, warding the spirits away lest they snatch his senses from him. It might have been too late. "That is good, because if rumors have not started already they will now. There has never been an Alpha without a scandal, so I am fully prepared," he jested. The large white wolf rose back onto his paws, towering over her (though he towered over most wolves). "Come," the word, though soft was almost an order. He was too-used to giving those out. "I know of a place deeper in the swamps, though I fear if we do disappear there without a trace the wolves will only have their imaginations to base these rumors upon."

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:36 pm
Reflection's instant response was uplifting for Autumns, it had sort of locked down what sort of power her words would have for the Alpha. It made her feel like he truthfully trusted her advising. Although this also somewhat intimidated the young wolf it was more uplifting for her as she wasn't the sort to feel uneasy in situations.

Well, she was finding herself a little flighty at the moment but she eased calmly back into herself each step of the way in their conversation on the specific season. As he hummed to her she felt a pleasant tenseness roll up her back and dance on her shoulders. She tilted her head lightly as he insisted that she have pups if the spirits willed it. "By any means am I in a rush. I'm sure those two are just becoming grumpier as they age." She giggled softly under her voice. Which in its own way was a softer feminine tone. "I'm not much for trying for puppies for the sake of it.. I would prefer to find someone who would want to share more than just.." She paused and then cleared her throat to signify that he'd catch her drift.

She was sort of happy he cleared his throat. However his silent claim had her overthinking a little bit. His snap to attention as she became his distraction from his pack made her jump slightly in her paws. However, she felt touched by his words. Wondering how she would have to react to the rumours of them fleeing the scene together even for a little bit. As he stood up she sat back on her haunches and leaned back again. However as he spoke the word for her to follow him she stood up. She tilted her head. "There's no need to fear. The spirits may just wish my intervention on your life as a means to give you a break. Even if very short." With that she moved with him.

Krysin

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:17 pm
She did not need to elaborate, as Reflection knew exactly what she meant. To bring pups into a world that could not support them throughout their lifetime was on whim was a tragedy. New life was their future, but as Alpha it was his duty to secure more land for that life. Until he could do that, he cautioned others against the temptation of the season. Most would heed his words, some would not. Past Alphas would have been offended by the transgressors, but Reflection had larger aspirations that required his attention.

Yet, Autumns herself was proof that Reflection could cast away duty for a short while to take in the sweeter moments in life. Her insight was invaluable, but the distraction she provided from his duties was just as priceless. "I am sure you will not lack for suitors," he assured her, though she did not need it. "You can afford to take your time and find a mate to raise strong pups with."

The thought that the spirits had sent her to him with such a purpose amused the white wolf. He chuckled deep in the back of his throat as he waited for her to rise with him. "The spirits have truly bestowed their blessing upon me then, spoiling me in such a way." Favoritism from the spirits was not uncommon. Their blessings were clear upon the wolves they touched.

With that thought playing upon his mind, he led She Sings of Amber Autumns deeper into the swamp where prying eyes could not reach them.

Saint Vis
sorry for the delay! I think this is a good spot to wrap this rp up? :0 if you want to do another just hmu fam

[Pack] Swamp Lurkers (The Run)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games