Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:25 pm
User Image

A word on the wind was there was a typical lion type pride that lurked in the vast reaches of the Savannah and the silver colored male was wanting to mostly prove himself to his mother and be a 'man's man' as he liked to call it. She was a typical female, quite bossy and very sure of what she wanted for herself and her only son.

So really he was doing this for himself and his mother, she was very much interested in this female dominated land and felt like it would be a good enough fit for the pair of them. Should her son prove he was able to hold his own against the males that held the position of keeping strangers at bay. Enough lions they had met in their travels that told the rules of the places so he wasn't completely unaware of what was expected of him once he joined.

His mother figured it would be good for him to learn that kind of humbleness, be at the beck and call of someone not family and also have to show his ability to defend their home on a constant basis. Thus here he was, seeking out one of the Inselelo's that guarded the boarder.

Grey locks danced in the wind as pale gaze finally locked on a figure, it was a very interesting marked male, he wouldn't be able to forget him if he tried. The coloration and the wing markings were so unique he definitely stood out in a crowd.

Now he just had to get close enough to declare his intentions.

Safaia
I also stated in the challenge thread, this is per a conversation with Meep that Einion and Balu swapped

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was tired. He didn't know if it was a shift in the seasons, or if there had been some event that had pushed more lions out towards this direction, but Giruvegan had been busy. He had a few fresh scars to prove how busy he had been, but it was little reward. He could feel the wear on his body, his muscles. The lionesses here had been kind enough to ensure he ate, but time was what he needed, and there wasn't much time lately.

"Halt," Giruvegan said as he approached the male. Another male, another challenge. This wasn't like that little brat that didn't have a fully grown mane yet. This was a challenger, and Giruvegan felt a twinge of worry in his chest. "Not a step closer," he added, his mind flashing to his sister, to his offspring, to all the lionesses that depended on his protection.

AstoriaFallen

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:53 pm
Safaia
-pings love at- I'm totally game for finishing the duel up if you are <3<3<3 (Slow is okay with me <3)

It wasn't long before the male and he stood a few lions lengths apart from one another, giving a solid note of his stance he nodded his head and paused in his movements, he would do as he was told for now. "I've done as you ask, but now it's my turn." Looking him over he was decently matched against him, the male wasn't small by any standards but he wasn't large either, a fair match.

"I know well enough the lands that lay before me and I am here to challenge for a position within these lands." He was fairly certain the other had no say in the matter, but he wasn't going to back down and if the other was foolish enough to believe he could get him to go no further with just words alone he was sorely mistaken. The male was aware of why he was here now and Einion prepared himself for the possibility the male might attack at any given second, while he was eager to get this over with, he wasn't about to just ambush the male.  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games