Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡ CG/L Littles and Caregivers ♡

Back to Guilds

A guild for littles, middles, caregivers and those who enjoy the CG/L dynamic. 

Tags: little space, ddlg, ageplay, bdsm, kink 

Reply ♡ lifestyle discussion ♡
Little Age! How "young" is everyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:56 am
New topic time!
I've been curious for a little while now, and finally decided to post this topic.
What is everyone's regression age? And if not an exact age, what is everyone's age range?
My regression range is 8-12, depending on how I'm feeling.. the more stressed I am, the younger I tend to regress to.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:24 pm
Yaaaay for new topics! heart

I really don't set an specific age, I just act the way I feel like at that moment. But if I had to pick up an age, I'd say... 4 to 8.  

Sajjue
Captain

Sparkly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Wall Street 200

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:55 pm
Sajjue

User Image

That sounds like such a fun age range to regress to. Sometimes I feel like regressing younger but.. I don't know, something stops me, maybe because I feel like my Daddy already has tons of stress and don't want to add to that by being more dependent?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:00 pm
I like being a small kiddo, it's easier and you feel more independent than being a toddler. But idk why, I simply don't identify myself with tweens stuff. I guess it was a very troubled phase in my real life and I never feel like regressing to that age.  

Sajjue
Captain

Sparkly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Wall Street 200

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:04 pm
Sajjue

User Image

I think the reason I regress between 8-12 is because I think those were the most turbulent times in my life, so I feel like.. I want to relive them in a safe way, and on my terms, kind of life being given a second chance at those years. Never identified with teenager type stuff though because.. those years are best left behind for me. xP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:44 pm
My first year of my DDlg relationship, I didn't really tie my littleness to an age because I had a really traumatic childhood, and I didn't wanna taint any of my little happy space with that. But with time, and more experiences (particularly being a babygirl vs. being a little, those roles are different for me), I was less put off the discussion than I expected when my LD DD pointed out one evening that I'm practically 4 years old. So we talked about it.

At my littlest, which right now only my LD DD sees, I do seem to be about 3-4. And as we talk about years best left behind, it kind of makes sense that when I feel my safest and little me is prepared to come out of their shell, they are of an age right before my life started becoming a total shitshow. rofl  

UwUnicorn

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:18 am
Saourealis

User Image

DDLG and regression in general can be so therapeutic for working through stuff. Whether it's wanting to relive a certain age because that age was the best time in your childhood, or wanting to relive it because you want another chance to redo those years.

I'm sorry to hear your life turned into a shitshow. But at least now you're in a safe space and have found something comforting to help you cope. <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I go anywhere between 3-6, based on my emotions, but generally 5ish I think?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Art by socksyy

Eggplant-chan

Popular Egg

17,975 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

purple_FILLLTH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:08 am
I like to regress super small, but i still talk in baby talk so its hard to identify an age. probably 1-5 if i had to guess an age range. lol I just want to be a baby with no responsibilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:41 am
My little age range is 4 - 7!

The_Spiciest_Mchaggis

Greedy Fatcat

babynekodollyy

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:35 pm

User Image

i is 2 yrs old baby

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:14 pm
Around 8-12is, still want to be that little innocent for daddy but also ready to be able to take care of his needs  

EasilyForgott3n

Greedy Sex Symbol

Littlemisssparklepants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:09 pm
I’m roughly 5 to 9 depending on my mood. I love being little but still old enough to do some things.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:53 pm
i don't regress being on the other side of the pendulum in the relation, however it is interesting to hear your sides as my past partners have had similarities with their regression.  

Blood For mana

♡ lifestyle discussion ♡

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces