Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:50 am
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Walking around the mountain, the conflicted Terra looked down in a slight annoyance as he wondered. He wondered if death was the answer, the head rolling on the ground was definitely something he didn't want to see but yeah, he wondered if he needed to see this. His feet stopped as he held onto his wayfinder, holding onto it tight with his left hand as he rested his rear in front of something very important to him. The marker of Eraqus where flowers were beginning to grow around the place. It was quite beautiful in a way as he let out a soft sigh before speaking up to his old master,"I feel..lost, Master. These adventures have taken a lot of my heart and soul..and now my mind. Blood is being splattered for thrones and yet..what is the point if there is always going to be more than one person wanting the throne? All it will be is more blood and...and more heartache.."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua's glider flew out of the portal and made both her keyblade armor and glider vanish before she landed. She track Terra, and she found him standing in front of memorial keyblade of Master Eraqus. She heard him talking to Eraqus, she let him talk, until she decide to step out, "Terra," she called out his name. She looked at the marker of Eraqus, then Terra, "I was quite shock as you with Emperor Takeshi's decapitated his grandfather. He knows him more than us, but he did everything he can to reclaim what's rightfully his by killing him," she told him Takeshi had to kill his grandfather to reclaim what's rightfully his. Despite of not knowing Takeshi's past, she guessed Darcia was ruthless and heartlessly if he kills his own kins base on what he said. She crossed her arms, "I would thought the same to Daichi when I found out he brainwashed my son at first."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:03 pm
User Image

User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

Ven arrived last and did a skateboard hang to stop before making his armor vanish and his keyblade vanish just as he landed on the ground and took off running "Terra! Te-" he said before he recognized where he landed and knew where he probably was. Running up the hill he saw Terra bowing over Master Eraqus' grave. And Aqua trying to help him. More than anything he wished that other keyblade wielder that would show up from time to time came. "Terra ..." he hesitated trying to think of something to say but settled to going up to them and sat next to his friends "we fight how we fight ... how we were taught to fight. All we can ever do is just try to keep the light alive ... right?"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Terra, who was sitting down on the ground in front of his his father figure's marker, his hands clenched tight over his pants as he tried to fight back tears when Aqua arrived. Letting out a soft sigh, the keyblade warrior only sighed softly when she walked up to speak with him. Listening to the words of his sister figure, he turned his head slightly as he spoke up softly,"I just...I just wish Master could be here to give us some words of wisdom.."
This was when Ventus came in, in style, to their master's resting place in which Terra picked himself up with his hands down, looking down at the marker with a soft smile on his face,"Master Eraqus would be so proud of you, Ven...you have so much light in your heart..just like Aqua..the problem was that..in my heart, I would of done the same thing. If someone tried to hurt you two..I would do anything I can to protect you both..even if it means our enemy dies..just like that."
"The light is more than just protecting someone, Terra", a voice spoke up to the left side of the group, a older sounding voice that the group has not heard in a long...long time. Terra's eyes grew wide as he turned to see a vision of someone they haven't seen in even longer. In a spiritual form, Eraqus stood there with his arms crossed, his hands on his own hips as he just smirked at the group. his grey eyes shining softly toward the three as he walked over to them but stopping about halfway through to speak,"Protecting the Light or Darkness, that was a tough lesson for me to grasp for I only knew the Light needed our strength..but in actuality, Light and Darkness do need to exist..our role is to Protect the Balance..and protecting each other..you three..you three know way more than even I that the balance is out of control..so I have a favor to ask."
Behind him, three treasure boxes appeared with different colored heart symbols were over the latch, each representing each of the Wayfinder Trio. The old master only smiled as he looked over at Terra, giving him a soft nod of appreciation before looking over at the other two with a soft smirk,"I'm...I'm very proud of you three..You'll become great masters of your own.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua listens to Terra wanting Eraqus' wisdom, she understand even Daichi made her torn between breaking the brainwashing spell to free Karuma or leave him to save her friends instead. She had to agree with Terra about their enemies had to die to Ventus, but she knows it's wrong to do so. When she heard a familiar voice, she lifted her head and turned where it's coming from, to her surprise to see Eraqus, "Master Eraqus," she said in slight of shock. Eraqus told them about light and darkness, even though they both need to exist caused her to think about Oblivion Siblings were the prime example. It's also their roles to protect the balance, until she noticed three treasure boxes, she looked at Eraqus as he was proud of them for becoming great masters made her smile softly, "We won't let you down Master Eraqus."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Where light comes from?"

Ven smiled tearfully when seeing the apparition of Eraqus but then became confused "w-wait? three of us but ..." he said before looking at Terra and Aqua before looking back "Aqua defiantly, Terra soon but ... i-i'm not even ready in the slightest" he said but then there was a strange chiming and a flash of light emerged to show ... a strange creature. it looked like a three foot tall cat who walked on it's hind legs with a cape and a pouch around it's neck which started Ven "gah! w-what" he asked but then the cat got frightened and hid behind a pillar and looked at Ven only

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

As he watched, a tear falling down from his right eye, Terra smiled as he listened to his master's words of wisdom which was kinda shocked when he heard Ventus speaking up about how he didn't feel ready at all. Eraqus turned his head toward his pupil with a soft smile on his face, walking to him before going down to one knee to look him in the eye. He could see everything involving the young boy though he knew now that he wasn't just some young kid. Placing his hand on top of Ventus's head, he messed with his hair before speaking in a stern yet encouraging tone,"You might be the most ready out of any of us, Ven.."
And with that, Eraqus disappeared, particles of white light floating around before disappearing in the air. Terra whipped his eyes that were still watery before letting out a soft sigh, turning toward the three boxes where it showed that one was green, one was blue, and the last one on the very right was orange. Terra smiled softly as he walked over toward the box before opening it with care and respect, seeing something he never thought was in his future anytime soon. With a flash of light, Terra's body was engulfed with Light covering his whole body, making him stand up as the light faded. Once the light was finally gone, [iTerra stood there in awe as he saw himself wearing what he could only could picture his future to be.

His own Keyblade Master Outfit.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua was quite shock from Ventus claiming he wasn't feeling ready, even he dream to become Keyblade Master. Eraqus knew he's ready before he vanish by white particles of light, Aqua wipe her tears by her finger to see her late master disappear with a sad smile. She looked at the treasure boxes, wonder what's in it. Terra was the first to open it, until she slightly gasp from the flash of light and she shield her eyes until the light began to fade. She looked at where Terra was, to her surprise he wore the new outfit as Keyblade Master, "This is new, I'm guessing the same for me and Ven," she said to her friend and she was about to open the treasure box, but Ventus let out his startle caused her to stop and turned her head where he's stood. She noticed the strange cat stood in hind legs, it looked like an actual cat. Aqua started to think the cat was Exceed because she have met both Lucky and Orpheus, "Huh? Is that an Exceed?"

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Where light comes from?"

"woah!" Ven exclaimed upon seeing Terra in his new wardrobe and chuckled "wow, you actually look more mature now" he said playfully as, unnoticed by the other three, the creature smiled but then attention was brought back to it when Aqua asked if it was an exceed "um ... no, i mean i know about them but ... I'm not an Exceed" it said feeling a bit braver and came out from behind the pillar and gingerly walked to them "but ... you're a talking cat" Ven said as the creature just deadpanned a bit and put its paw against the forehead of its face "ugg ... i forgot your memories are all wonky" it said, much to Ven's growing confusion but the cat walked up to him "it's ok though, i knew what i was getting into. And i know you may never remember me or any of the stuff we went through ... and that's ok, it just means we can have all new ones. Plus I'd rather forget about the Keyblade War" it said shocking Ven even more "what?!" he said making it chuckle awkwardly "look, i promise to explain everything as much as i can later but .. for now maybe you should open your gift. Master Eraqus picked them out especially for you three in mind" it said as Ven sighed in defeat trying to get answers and looked to the chest then at the cat who just waved him to it "just ... if we were friends ... can you remind me what your name is?" he said as the cat exasperated and shook his head "you're still a stubborn silly .... ok, it's Chirithy. Now will you open it?" it said making Ven look at Chirithy with raised eyebrows before smiling and chuckling which the cat joined in "Chirity, huh? Ok. I won't forget it this time. Promise" he said making Chirithy's eyes squint in happiness and nodded eagerly. Ven only smiled as he went to the green one and, with a bit of hesitation, opened it and a bright flash emitted, same as Terra's did and Ven was in new clothes which he was examining in surprise then looked at Chirithy who nodded approvingly before looking at Aqua "well go on, you too"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image

As he stood there, surprised from the look he was given, overhearing Ventus mock him which made him only laugh. Placing his hands on his hips, the earth-styled keyblade wielder spoke up with a cocky tone,"You are one to talk, Ven"
Looking over at the cat like creature with a small cape on it's back, the keyblade wielder crossed his arms within each sleeve as he observed what the cat was talking about. Apparently, the cat was named Chirithy and somehow knew Ven way back in the Keyblade War. It was so odd since Ventus only looked around maybe sixteen but within the Kingdom Hearts Universe, we would never know what Tetsuya Nomura would have next....oh wait, I'm sorry, this isn't Vincent's post so no fourth wall breaking...anywho..
Back to what was happening, Terra rubbed the back of his head which he felt his hair was pulled back into a pony tail to keep his lose hair from getting in the way of his eyesight. He felt like he looked pretty good but with that, he turned his attention toward Aqua as he wondered what her new look was going to look like. Smiling softly, the keyblade wielder only silently waited for his friend to open her treasure chest.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:57 pm
User Image

User Image

The cat-like creature known as Chirithy declined about itself as Exceed, but clearly knows about their existence. Aqua was confused about the cat talked about memories to Ventus, but it's clearly fine to forget and created new one. She doesn't understand what it means rather about forgetting about keyblade war, wasn't it like over centuries ago, besides Xehanort nearly start it. It seems like this Chirithy taking like of Ventus, so she looked at the blue treasure chest, and she carefully opened it as the flash of light engulfed her. Like Terra and Ventus, the light have faded as she was in new outfit, only the difference was her hair were now buns. She looked down at her new clothes, "This feels light."

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Where light comes from?"

oh wow! Ven said before seeing Aqua's new robes "it looks very mystical" he said as Chirity nodded "well yeah, Master Eraqus made their garments to coincide with what you three decided to specialize in. Terra with strength and protection, Aqua with magic and knowledge, and you with speed and agility. They're supposed to be all the skills a keyblade wielder needs but you three kinda bent the rules on that being stronger together" she said as Ven smiled and nodded before looking to his friends "so, what now?"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

"You look..great Aqua", Terra spoke up, looking at his two friends with a large smile in his heart. Listening to Chirithy's kind words explained quite clearly. Each one of them mastered a specific part of what would make a great keyblade master. Knowledge, Protection, Speed, Strength, Agility, Magic. All of these were great if one person had all of these specialties. With that, Terra's lightbult turned bright as soon as Ven asked what now? What would they do moving forward,"I...I know what we have to do..in honor of our master..after this war is done..after all the bloodshed..we come back here...and we open these doors for future keyblade wielders. It's like you said, Chirithy..Strength and protection, Magic and Knowledge, Speed and Agility...we teach our students like this...there is no telling what our future holds.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Chirithy explains to her and her friends what they represent base on their abilities, after her friends praised her. She looked at Terra talking about the future generations after all of war will be over. She remembered few new generations as she smiled and shook her head, "I already picture some Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess already prepare for war," she commented about Fairy Tail very eager about the upcoming war, if anyone messes with them and Triple Goddess. She looked at both Terra and Ventus, "However, Daichi might be possible already prepare for it with his allies, some of them have the fragments."

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

Land of Departure

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers