Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
Future Drabbles VR Quests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:52 pm
Cadence could tell Liam was angry. The slight down turn of his lips, his brows were knit together. In her time working here, she’d never seen him like this. This, this wasn’t in the plan. And if her employers thought she was going to keep her mouth shut, they obviously had more faith in her than she did. And Liam could tell she was scared. Anyone who worked here probably would be. Considering the power of the family, and not just a psychics.

”Let’s start then. I already know the how. As update manager to the game, it would be easy to slip your code into the update and let everything else work its way out. The most important question here is why? What could possibly have convinced you to do something like this, especially knowing what my family it like?” Cadence fidgeted a little. Liam’s stare was intense. ”It wasn’t supposed to be like this! It was just supposed to crash and not come back up. All I had to do was sneak in some code. Someone else was supposed to approach you long after I was gone.”

”Who?” Cadence looked like she was struggling to say something so Liam just shook his head. ”Never mind. You didn’t answer my first question. Why? Easy or not the risk of getting caught with all the psychics around wouldn’t make it worth it.” She seemed to smirk at that but it was brief. ”Oh I wasn’t worried about that. There’s a chip embedded in my arm that keeps me out of view of the Seers and so long as I’m not directly thinking about it, keeps the Telepaths off my back.” She shrugged.

”As for the why, your family is responsible for my brother being in jail right now. They said they could help get him out if I did this. They approached me after I’d already been here, its not like I started here just to ******** up the game and leave. You are too smart to be here just making a video game. Your talents are best elsewhere.” Was it possible that Liam got angrier from that? Cadence couldn’t tell exactly but it did feel like the whole room had dropped a degree or two.

”Who is they Cadence?” He asked it so softly, she almost didn’t catch his question at first. She opened her mouth to answer but no sound came out. And no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t say what she wanted to say. WHO?” His voice was still barely above a whisper but there was a sense of urgency in it this time. Cadence squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered. ”I… I can’t.”

-----

Lexa got Toni’s text and smirked. Oh hell yes, going to get in the middle of this would be better than watching from the sidelines anyway. She left the apartment and headed downstairs a back way. The door normally was locked but a few days prior, Lexa had swiped Liam’s master keycard... again. She was glad it was going to come in handy now. No one had noticed her slip in, nor did anyone notice her as she approached Liam’s office. His door was shut, which wasn’t too unusual but it was locked when she tried to open it, which was.

Once she opened it with the keycard and pushed the door open slowly. The first thing she noticed was the silence. Aside from the hum of the computer anyway. She stepped inside, leaving the door cracked for Toni. The reason for the silence became quite clear. The two were standing facing each other, eyes locked on each other. ”Really Liam… Mindscaping with a normie… Isn’t there a rule or something about that.” Lexa couldn’t initiate Mindscaping on her own anyway so it wasn’t as if she knew exactly what the rules were for that. What she did pick up on, however was the colors surrounding the two. Cadence’s gave the tale tell sign that she was scared but there was something else lurking that Lexa couldn’t place. Liam’s were the most interesting though. She’d seen the transparent pale red’s when he’d been pissed before but this was darker than that. Still fairly transparent but there was something noticeably different about it.

She reached out and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. ”Alright, Liam, time to stop.” Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Cadence tremble a little. That next moment Toni’s voice called into the room. Calm? Ha! As if Liam was anything but calm. Though her Empathy told her otherwise, she still figured Liam was in full control. However it did make her prodding to get him to stop a little more urgent. ”You heard her Liam. Let her go…”

-----

Liam closed his eyes for a moment. He had suspected something like this, which was why as soon as they’d started talking, he slowly pulled her into the mindscape to pull out the information without issue, recreating the room they were was easy enough. And now Lexa was trying to bother him while he was concentrating. Fine, fine… He’d speed it up just a little. ”Cadence, I know this is hard. But if you don’t tell me, then it will look like you did this all on your own. You won’t be able to help your brother at all. Who is it that wants me so bad, they’d send you here as a scapegoat just to try and pull me to their side? Who told you to do this?"

There was a moment of silence. Then a booming voice from above. ”See I knew you could figure it out, but I didn’t expect it to be that fast. You triggered my trap though, and that’s all that matters right now.” ”Who are you?” ”Me? I don’t matter. Cadence doesn’t matter either. In fact, I’m partial to just erase all her memories now and save me the trouble of dealing with her later. Not that she knows anything of note anyway.” There was a laugh but it ended quickly.

”So as I expected you used her to get to me… Why?” ”Don’t you worry your pretty little head about it my dear. Someone will approach you about it soon enough, I promise. For now, How about I take those memories from you.” Cadence screamed. The effect was instant, Liam didn’t have time to try and stop whatever was happening. ”Tell your cousin it wasn’t our intention to hurt him. Be seeing you Liam, I hope we can work together in the future. ” This time the laughter continued until the entire space collapsed.

-----

”W-what happened?” Her brother was flustered and breathing heavy which wasn’t like him at all. He walked over to Cadence and bent down to her level and lifted her head gently out of her hands. ”Cadence?” At first she didn’t respond but he could already see the unfocused look she was giving him. She wasn’t going to be any use to them any more.

He exhaled harshly and stood, head pounding more forcefully now but he wasn’t concerned about that. ”You can take her to Toni, but she won’t have anything to say. I need to go hit something.” Though Liam took training very seriously, he didn’t usually do anything extra but today… He just needed some time to himself. He didn’t even acknowledge Seth, who poked his head in the door to make sure everything was okay. He just… left.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:55 am
Toni paused a bit before going into the conference room, something was definitely wrong with Liam. She waited for him to stop his “interrogation” of Cadence, noticing a few things in his office starting to float around. Yeah he was pissed, not normal for him. ”Liam…” She stepped forward trying to send a calming pulse at him but she didn’t want to force him to be calm. It would likely piss him off more like Toby. Unless he specifically wanted it she didn’t want to push it, but she couldn’t have him destroying the office. She got her phone out and sent a text to Great Grams, she would’ve sent one to Aunt Chris directly but Jenny could get Chris here quicker. They probably needed her to help deal with whatever was going on with Liam at the moment. She stopped him before he could fully leave and looked at him placing a gentle hand on his shoulder as he walked by with a small bit of the Empathy, she wasn’t as strong as his mother but anything to keep him from going overboard. ”Don’t destroy anything. I need you in one piece to help get sh*t back together here if these morons can’t handle the servers coming back online by themselves. Don’t lose yourself.” She didn’t wait for a response from him and let him go, knowing he’d need to deal with whatever on his own. James had gone to help Lexa with Cadence and Toni paused to regather her thoughts.

”I may have been a bit hasty with the threat of jail. We didn’t know Toby was testing one of the new prototype headsets until we got to his room. I didn’t catch the code until Liam had me check the part he was worried about.” She noticed the confusion in the girl and smirked a bit. ”I’m not just a office manager, I can code better than some of these fools in here, hell even Lexa can if she has too, most of our family can. Even my kids are already starting to learn.” She waited for a minute as the little group went into the conference and let the lawyers go through all the bits of the contract infractions about implementing an update that wasn’t cleared, more so one that could’ve done harm to other players as well as the company as a whole. There was a few that had the higher end headsets that gave more feedback and signed wavers allowing the team to monitor medical feedback if needed. The newer headsets that Liam and Toby only had would give full feedback if the user so wished, at the moment most allowed only up to seventy-five percent max feedback. ”For now, you’ll need to sign these, as of now you’re terminated. I know Liam did his thing but we’ll have to have a full team investigate in regards to how we’ll determine whether or not you get anything from your severance, at the moment its not likely, we don’t take kindly to internal sabotage regardless if you knew you were doing it or not.” She looked at Sven and Antonio, ”As for you two, you’ll be on a probation status and watched very closely. Until we determine how deeply controlled this was I don’t feel the need to fully terminate you two yet.”

Toni turned back to Cadence, ”You’re allowed to have legal representation of your own of course. Did you have any questions for me?” She was going to ask Cadence some questions at first but they had a solid case with what evidence they already had and most likely what evidence their investigation team would gather. The server was backed up twice daily in case of emergencies, though most only thought it was once a day. She knew that Liam had set up that protocol in case someone changed something in the middle of the day that was so small they didn’t notice it at first and it was over written the next morning with a update but still stayed.
>
Topher was getting a bit impatient when there was a knock on their door and Sandra, Kaleb’s mother, Kaleb and the twins. ”Sandra, Kaleb, what brings you two around? KIDDOS!” Tonya gave all of them a hug and really squeezed Salem and Saline as they rushed to her. Topher gave the twins a hug to but they were a bit quicker with him, both were really good at sensing his mood. ”Saline was worried with the calls that Kaleb got from Toni. She wanted to see if her Uncle Toby was ok. As well…” Sandra turned to Topher with a stare, ”I may not be the best seer Topher, but I sensed something wrong with Liam. Kaleb already got a text from Toni saying as much and she text your mother asking to get Chris here but I feel it’d be best if you go down to the training area and be with the boy, he probably shouldn’t be alone, don’t talk if he doesn’t want to, just be there.” Topher started to protest but she continued, ”I have a feeling you need to punch something anyway, maybe you two should do a little sparring. Distract him till his mother can get her.” Topher nodded, she was right of course. Tonya came close to him and gave him a kiss and that knowing stare of “just do it” and he left.” Kaleb looked around for Saline and cursed quietly as he noticed Toby’s door open, ”Saline…” He said quietly as he entered the room noticing Toby was asleep but fidgeting slightly as if in a bad dream. Saline put her finger to her mouth and then sat in the chair next to him reaching to grab his hand. As soon as she did Toby started to settle, Kaleb sighed and pulled her up but didn’t force her from but but sat down and put her in his lap.

”God Toby, stop scaring us. First your father, now you. You family likes to make things difficult.” He spoke quietly and leaned back in the chair looking at the ceiling. He had seen the video of what had happened and wasn’t surprised his brother-in-law looked like utter sh*t and knew now why Toni was worried as much as she was. ”He was having a bad dream but now he’s ok.” Saline said quietly, Kaleb gave her a little squeeze and they stayed like that while the others talked in the other room.
>
Topher made his way to the training room and had texted Aurelia on the way knowing that James would be busy, he advised her it’d probably be better to close off the training area or the entire floor, which ever she felt better since he and Liam were about to spar. When Liam did get to the training room the family usually used since the equipment was a little more robust and the room was one of the larger ones Topher was already in sparring gear and had Liam’s in his hand. ”Gear up. Your Grandmother is trying to get your mother here, but she’s dealing with a case, she’s trying to get it resolved as fast as she can. For now, we can talk if you want to, or just spar, mentally, physically, or both, I’ll let you decide. But Toni, Sandra and everyone agrees, you shouldn’t be alone for the moment. I’ll keep my mouth shut if you so wish as well and just spar, unless you’re screwing up and I’ll yell at you, so don’t screw up.” Topher tossed the sparring suit to Liam and figured Liam would be able to decide what to do while he was gearing up.  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:48 am
Liam stopped at the door only as a courtesy for Toni, listening to her concern. She wasn’t wrong but Liam was in control. He just needed to be somewhere else for a bit. ”I know,” was his only comment as he actually left. While helping James get Cadence off the floor, Lexa carefully looked over at Toni. They both had the same thought, the same concern. She was starting to regret all those times she’d called him emotionless before…This was unusual, Liam was always the most calm out of the four of them.

Lexa stuck her tongue out at the mention of the family being able to code well. She wasn’t really a fan, so her code suffered more than the others but she knew a few things of course. She only helped get Cadence to the room, not really willing to stick around longer than she needed to for all the legal mumbo jumbo. She did however stay just outside the conference room, leaning against the wall and watching her tablet closely. She was following Liam’s movements obviously, still concerned if he would be okay.

Liam went straight to the training room. Like he had mentioned to Lexa, he just wanted to hit something for a little bit. It wasn’t as if he was still angry, that feeling had long passed, but there were a lot of thoughts jumbled around in his brain and he needed something to help him focus while he thought about it. Upon entering the room and spotting Uncle Topher though, he honestly almost walked right back out. He sighed. Of course it would be this way. He was the baby… well not technically any more with the twins, but it was obvious to everyone that something was wrong.

”Fine.” Besides, this way he could ask some of the questions he was thinking about to Uncle Topher anyway. Though he wasn’t sure what his mother had to do with any of this. And honestly he didn’t want them to bother her while she was working. However he knew his opinion on the matter would go unheeded.

He easily caught the gear Uncle Topher tossed at him and while he put it on he made his choice. Technically he made it before he’d even walked in the door. ”Physical…” He wasn’t ready for mental sparring after what just happened. When he was done, he took his place opposite of Topher and got in his typical stance. ”No holding back…” He waited for Topher to confirm this was okay before he started. Liam didn’t expect him to have a problem, already sensing that they were going to close off the area anyway. And their gear was made to absorb blows from psychic energy anyway so it was completely safe.

-----

Jenny had been keeping an eye on the situation since of course she had been alerted to the lawyers being gathered together. This was her company after all, even if parts of it were run by other parts of her family. Still, Toni’s text concerned her for different reasons. Reasons the kids weren’t aware of. She’d been keeping in contact with Chris’s assistant, who of course wasn’t willing to bother Chris unless it was super important. It was fair, they were in the middle of a rather important case. She almost didn’t want to bother Chris with this but just in case, she’d rather know Chris was aware than not.

The phone rang several times before the assistant picked up, she was probably trying to avoid answering the phone at all by now. ”I’ll keep this short. See if they can recess just for a few minutes, let her call her son. It's an important family matter. I wouldn’t bother her otherwise.” Jenny missed what the lady muttered under her breath but she could guess. It took almost everything she had to continue being pleasant to the woman. ”Just get her my message. Tell her Liam is emotional. I won’t call again.” At least that was the plan. She knew how it would sound to the normie, but Chris would understand.

After hanging up the phone, she sighed. They had expected this to start sooner or later, his teen years would be the most important. She tapped the top her desk for a moment, trying to decide if she should intervene but noticing that Topher was already with the boy. That would be good enough for now. So instead she called Nate.

”Nate? Where are you?” ”Oh me? Picking up Isabel for Antonio at Liam’s request. Is there something going on? I still have a couple of other errands to run before I make it back but they can wait for another day…” Jenny Mmmed quietly, thinking about it. ”I’m not sure yet. Its Liam.” ”It is about that time isn’t it… Though I thought we might have another year or two.” ”Apparently not. Topher is with him now.” ”Unfortunate, I was looking forward to not having another angry Telepath in my life…” ”Nate…” ”Kidding, kidding. I’ll be home soon as I can then. Oh and remind Topher for me that if he hurts my child I will do more than hurt is face.” Jenny sighed as Nate hung up after that. She wasn’t going to tell Topher that, she trusted he would know better than that anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:30 pm
[sometime in the future, after Salem helps Topher escape China]

After logging in and opening his eyes Salem had forgotten he was with Vincent in the ship and on route to some mission for Vincent’s guild. He paused after stepping towards the cockpit noticing that he heard familiar music blaring from the area and grinned. Flipping through the virtual menu he pulled out a rare in game item which was a Saxophone and started playing along to the song. Vincent finally noticed the echo and came to investigate with a questioning look on his face. ”As far as I’m aware, this album hasn’t even been released, how the hell do you know it?” Salem finished the song and grinned. ”Really? I helped write it. How the hell did you get it?” ”Figures, and it was on the ship when I bought it.” Salem paused as they were making their way back to the cockpit of the ship. ”Didn’t you say you still owed the guy?” ”Yeah why? I don’t even know why he needed it, I swear he had wings.” At that Salem turned and stared at Vincent. ”Wing suit or actual wings?” ”Actual..” Salem turned back and pulled up the in-game phone and started to make a call. ”Salem what the hell?” ”There’s only tw… well three people that have ACTUAL wings that aren’t an attachment since normally the quests to get them are lethal rating, and only one of them I’m aware of owns… or owned a ship.”

When James picked up glaring Salem smiled. ”I have a meeting soon with people above your status, what the hell do you wa… Are you in game?” Salem smirked and turned to put Vincent in the camera. ”This guy tells me he bought a ship, I’m guessing from you, supposedly he still owes on it and not much. I’ll take one of the favors you owe me off it and not tell Aurelia about the uhh… modifications you did to this before racing her in that so called fair match likely.” Vincent visibly shied away noticing that it was actually THAT James and he was in Uniform. James gritted his teeth. ”I wouldn’t normally take to bribes, or blackmail from people but considering your favors and what you did, fine, just don’t say s**t to Aurelia or I swear to god I’ll double his owed price and you’ll owe ME a favor.” ”DONE.” Before they could argue about anything else James hung up. Salem turned to a pale looking Vincent, ”What?” ”Tell me you did not just blackmail a military Captain, are you ******** insane?” ”Yes, and possibly…” Vincent facepalmed and looked at Salem. ”Don’t worry, you’re not going to owe me favors, you help transport me. I’d just teleport myself but then Liam would get mad for abusing admin privileges for unneeded things.”

Salem paused for a bit then cursed. ”Come to think of it, if this WAS James’ ship, he likely has hidden cameras placed about.” ”Great… I’m being spied on… and did you just flip off the air?” Salem put his hand back down and turned back to going to the front. ”Either he’s watching or one of his lackeys, so don’t plot a server take over ever on this ship… or ever.” ”Right, well we’re almost to the distress call. Apparently some asshat has a stronghold and captured some of the guild members at some previous point in time and they requested specific help.” ”Meaning?” ”They noted rumors that I was helping the one called Loki transport from place to place so asked me to get into contact which is what I told you about before.” Salem sighed and sat down in the secondary control station as Vincent to the pilots seat. ”Right… sorry, long a** day and utter s**t one.” ”Wasn’t going to say anything but you do look like s**t.” Salem waved his hand and looked over the readings from the area. ”Family issue…” Other than family only Vincent knew he was Loki in and out of the Game and he liked it that way.

He paused at a familiar reading which was quickly tagged and popped into his UI and he frowned. ”Well s**t…” ”What?” ”If the energy reading is right, which considering who you got this ship from I’m betting it is, there’s someone down there we don’t want to tangle with, cause the last time one of my family member did, the servers were shut down for a few hours.” The one and only time, usually they could do maintenance without taking the full servers offline, at least now. Vincent paused and turned to face him, ”You don…” Salem gritted his teeth and debated on sending the reading but finally did. When the latest expansion came out they had for reasons flung some of the so called Horseman in various areas and far apart. ”Either he’s come out of hiding, or someone that knows his reading is manipulating this.” He forwarded the alert and location to Liam as priority to look over. Vincent came over and looked at the area of the scan. ”That’s the area of where the search was supposed to take place and where you were supposed to meet up with a team.” Salem turned and gave the “I work alone” look but sighed. ”Well ******** this day already, they pre-paid in advanced right?” Vincent nodded, ”My guild wants the people captured back, either they have good intel, skills or are high up the chain.” ”I can already hear Liam yelling at me to not do it…”  

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Sl1pstr3am2010
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:26 am
”I’ll just have to keep you out of trouble then.” Salem whirled at Saline’s voice and then turned to glare at Vincent. ”I’m not kicking your sister off the ship, your family is scary, even when not pissed off.” ”Smart friend there.” At the sight of a cat in her lap Salem pulled out one of his custom pistols and aimed it at said feline. ”Get him off this ship… NOW.” Saline looked down at the cat who didn’t even stir as she was petting him. ”No…” ”Why whats the big deal?” Salem walked over and deliberately pointed the gun in the cats face and gritted his teeth as the cat started licking the gun. ”That… is Konzu… as in Death… as in ONE OF THE GOD DAMN HORSEMAN.” At that the cat finally opened his eyes and stared up at Salem. ”And?” ”He doesn’t like the horsemen, considering the one nearly destroyed the game and this one likes to toy with people.” ”Why the hell are you here?” ”Anton is missing and mother sent me to find him. Apparently his last sighting was with War for whatever reason. This one popped in on me and teleported me here.” ”Nearly scaring me half to death as it was right in front of me.” ”You’ll live.”

Salem turned to glare back at the cat. ”So we could’ve just talked to you and found out where they were?” ”Only have slight area of reference but consider you two were heading in the direction of where both of them are I figured it’d be best to hitch a ride.” ”And not warn us?” ”We are, twerp, also you should check that listing, the job called for Loki AND Red.” Salem turned back to Vincent, ”Wait it specifically ASKED for me?” ”And your sister.” ”Now I have a feeling that it’s a trap.” ”Likely…” Saline smirked and pointed as they neared the destination. ”Well put your guns away for now, we need to get ready.” She stood and motioned for him to come but waited for Vincent as well. ”He’s keeping the ship ready for…” ”No… Having the top two furies in the game at the moment on this task would be helpful, and WE can just teleport back to the ship, stop fussing.” Salem turned to Vincent who shrugged, ”I’ve been in game a lot.” ”Nothing to do with your family having a little spout with a rival gang in the real world and your father keeping you on lockdown now does it?” Vincent frowned at her knowledge of his family matters and shook his head, yep likely. ”Grams is still in ties with the police department even if she isn’t on hand much lately, keep that in mind… plus Gramps is well… Gramps. Our friends have to pass family muster and Great Grams told Gramps to keep out of your family’s business considering they’re actually working on our side anyway.”

Even if it was a gang family, the family wasn’t really “violent” well most of the time, they would defend themselves if needed like now from what Salem understood what was going on. Just as he was prepping he seemed to freeze up and Saline glanced over at him ”Uh oh… you’re in trouble…” ”I disabled tha… GAH…” He felt something poke him in the real world, ”God damn it dad… stop that.” Finally a screen popped up with a glaring Kaleb. ”No, and being one of the lead medical advisors for the game still, I don’t want to know how the hell you bypassed that. You ran off before either myself or Zain could check you.” ”Well I wasn’t dying so…” Kaleb still glared then took in the scene noting Vincent and Saline, one waving shily the other smiling, oddly Konzu had disappeared. ”Where the hell did that god damn cat go?” ”What did you do that he’s so afraid of you?” ”Last time I saw that THING, he somehow flung us up a cliff which wasn’t pleasant and I threatened to delete him.” Salem raised an eyebrow even though he still couldn’t move the rest of his body. ”Not surprising, your dad can be scary.” Salem blinked at Vincent who spoke up and somehow was moved to view him better. ”WOULD YOU STOP ADMINING ME?!” ”Dad threatened Vincent’s dad during surgery after he was shot once, I believe Vincent was the one who brought him in… how are you NOT AWARE of this?” ”Because I haven’t ever blatantly read him like Gramps would.” ”And that’s why my family likes you. And yes, and yes I can see the question on your face, he is doing well Dr. Michaels.”

Kaleb nodded and was soon joined by Toni much to the annoyance of Salem who groaned loudly. ”Ugh… would you both get the HELL OUT OF MY ROOM?!” His mother just raised an eyebrow at the outburst as she watched their father finish doing something. ”Oh…dearest Konzu, you wont have to worry about my husband. If anything happens to my children while you’re around, I’ll come in and delete you myself, much to the disapproval of the long text I just got from Liam stating not to. It will create unbalance, but if I delete both you and War… there shouldn’t be a GOD DAMN PROBLEM… got that… CAT.” They heard a slight muffled meow from somewhere apparently his parents scared the living s**t out of Death, which was amusing. Kaleb gave a nod with a glare at Salem meaning all was good. ”Good well now that that is done, Saline, keep those two from breaking the server again, and Salem, please DON’T. I don’t want to deal with the god damn meetings and headaches again… oh and a pissed off Liam, it hasn’t crashed since THAT time… don’t be like your Uncle.” With that she waved and the screen went dark as they walked out and Salem finally slumped to the floor. ”God damn puppet mode.” ”Well he is our father, and DOCTOR, so he has the means to do so.” ” I blame…” ”When we signed up for the fury beta did you not read the fine print? I believe someone put that in knowing some cases… likely you would qualify. There was a section stating it would reset hardware to default so our status can be monitored, as our class uses our own agility if we want to. The fact your stats are so god damn high make me question the sanity of your family’s training.”

”Some don’t though right?” Salem shook his head at the comment. ”No you can use in game agility but its highly nerfed, less quality in loot and the leveling is a b***h. Plus you cant obtain these.” Salem pulled out the guns he had and Vincent looked at them closer. ”Those aren’t…” ”Custom reapers, yes.” Vincent laughed and shook his head. ”I know how hard those should’ve been to get, yet to control, considering they form a bond. My Uncle is one of the developers actually and coded part of that.” ”Yep and Toby’s team was oddly put in charge of putting it in, and Idiot here hac…” Salem almost threw the guns at Saline but just glared at her. ”SHHHHH…” ”I know, my Uncle is keeping tabs on the use.” Vincent waved randomly and Salem groaned at having another camera following him, so much for keeping his in game name a secret. Saline must have caught his thought or been thinking along the line, ”I look almost like myself in game, your character being near me almost eighty percent of the time defaults to who you are… and you look almost the same, just with spikier black hair.”

Ooc:
Quote:

In my mind Vincent’s family is/was similar to a mob type family but Split and is doing more normalish stuff. They still have issues or spats with the other side of the family (thing Hatfields and McCoys style). And also for some reason my head was like “What if Kaleb’s Mother was one of the original firsts that split from the bad side/“ So she’s divorced, his father is still a d**k and such and so having Vincent’s dad show up in his own ER session to remove a bullet wound nonetheless makes Kaleb all “If you so much as pull me or my family into this I WILL END ... YOU.” For some reason the dad is still conscious probably since if he gets knocked out s**t will happen so he’s just like “Operate it with however.” To Kaleb which also pisses him off. Then with the fact of Salem and Vincent being close friends now he lets that threat sit in since Vincent is right in the room.

And maybe a later Saline: “OH HELL NO... we CANNOT BE RELATED.” Vincent: “Why?” Salem: “She had a small bit of a crush on you for a bit.” *gets punched*

Something like that...anyway

Out Of Cookies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces