Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:06 pm
Looking for plots and rp

Everybody else

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm
Characters open for mating plots

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Looking for natural colors for her mate. She is a shy sweet artist. Ko'koa travels the rogue lands looking for berries, leaves, and flowers she is able to use to make paint. 0/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asuka is a fairly nice lioness, she is open to joining a pride if she finds a reason to join one, for love or for friends. She enjoys exploring. She is friendly but not a pushover. 2/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Conleth is a friendly character, still, need to play him more to get a feel for the rest of his personality. 1/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Furaka is an outgoing male, he loves traveling and collecting stories and songs. 0/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Theo is a quiet male, he travels with the shadow clan and is a hunter. He has chosen to live a simple life and is seeking one mate to marry. 0/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tapiwa chose to live with the sea pride and stayed even through the strange events of the mad king, he promised his service to the head of the guard and he won't go back on that promise. He still watches the strange king and disagrees with the choice to blame the females who chose rogue breedings for the pride's problems. Driving many females and families away from the pride. He is currently looking for a mate. 3/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chi is a strong-willed female, she is a guard for her pride and takes her job very seriously. She is looking for a mate and desires cubs. 5/5 rps  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:13 pm
Characters open for friend plots and rp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Althea is a smart, sweet, scrollish female. She enjoys exploring the forest and the border looking for new things to teach her students. 1/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sy is a bit salty, grumpy and sarcastic. She does not trust others easily. She has been blind since birth. 0/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Myli is a sweet scroolish, scroll worm. She loves reading and learning. Her head is a little bit in the clouds at times. 2/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kantuta is very happy in her new home, she enjoys spending time with the members of the shadow clan and traveling the land with them and going out hunting for food to feed the clan. She is a warm friendly female. 1/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pemota is a fairly happy male, he has had a bumpy introduction to mortals and is unsure if he likes them at this point. He enjoys meeting new gods. He loves fun, anything that is fun is something he will want to be a part of. 3/5 rps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Itsaso has her head in the clouds, she is very sweet. She talks to her shell necklace Shelly. She loves cubs. 1/5 rps  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:14 pm
My journal

Feel free to ask about any character for general rp. Some other characters are open for mating plots and you may ask about them as well and I will tell you if they already have plots or not <3

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:15 pm
Open feel free to post or dm me on discord. Or pm me on here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:18 am
Bump  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:06 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:55 am
Bump  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anvesana Caritra

Ismene is a Seeker, so visiting prides, learning new things

Flings

Possible mate if she determines someone is fit for her pride  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking for general rps

1/5  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:45 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:09 pm
MiddyGlow

Psst, would you like to RP with Solenn?
User Image

She's from one of the older traditional families of the Bahari'mtoto but her family (particularly Afina) have been particularly vocal about Shui's views. They haven't been outwardly disrespectful but they also aren't comfortable with how severe his stance is!

I had plans for her to get in trouble a few times as she's got wanderlust and things she knows better than her parents, but she'll end up staying in the Bahari overall.

She might be someone Tapiwa can educate about the outside since he came from there, maybe even tell her he told her so whenever things go awry for her? x3

Epine de Rose

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:23 pm
Epine de Rose

Sounds like fun XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:02 am
MiddyGlow
Epine de Rose

Sounds like fun XD
Thank you! I haven't played her in ages so I'm looking forward to brushing the dust off her. <3  

Epine de Rose

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:01 am
Epine de Rose

Kool do you want me to start something today? Or would you like to?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff