Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Fiends in the Forest?! Secrets Unawoken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:33 pm
Once Absinthe's breathing started to slow, she noticed Ulla walking up to the mansion. "I take it you caught something fun, too, huh?" the young teen smirked. Once she noticed Odd and was asked to move aside by the man that was with him, Abby pulled herself off the ground and made her way to Ulla's side. The fight between Odd and the Alolan Marowak, but what caught Abby's attention the most was what Odd said at the end of the fight. "You know that Marowak?" she asked, hopefully breaking the silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:04 am
Ulla and her Decidueye followed her new team member's lead. The now actual Mimikyu was pointing the way back with his dark arm. Once they made it to the mansion, it soon recalled it's arm to act like a normal plush. Ulla noticed Abby as she ran up to her as she nodded. The little girl looked down at her new partner who was still acting. "They wanted a normal body. Hopefully Papa understands." She said as Decidueye noticed a sudden calmness in his master.

Before, she was terrified being here. But now seeing how they caught a Mimikyu that was both Ghost and a Fairy type; she's now her calm usual self. Was it because of the Mimikyu and her channeling abilities? The owl shook off this feeling as both of them watched a fight break out with a Alolan Marowak and Odd. Ulla was amazed the strength difference was between her and Odd. This must have come with so many years of experience. She noticed the numerous doppelgangers of what looked like old Snagem and several enemies. Ulla looked at all of them; as she could only feel sorrow. Remembering the first time she witnessed him eating a human soul. She started to question; was he okay doing this?

Once the battle was over she heard Odd say a name as she heard Abby beat her to the question. "That was some battle you had. I'm surprised you were able to pull off something that enormous." She said as she was referring to his Black Parade.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:51 pm
Odd looked down at Ulla and sighed, breathing a bit ragged as Cadenza dislodged from his back. "It's the most powerful move I know how to use in direct combat. The only thing stronger is my exorcism but it needs too much time to set it up properly or I need to be ready for it ahead of time, usually."

He nodded silently at Abby for a moment, looking a bit concerned and confused before he turned to James. "What is this?!" He demanded, eyes narrowing at the man.

"Actually... Amaya sent a note with her Dusknoir to explain this to you." James answered, his wife arriving just in time to pass the note to Odd without being asked.

The Note

"My dear student,

This is a shock to your senses, I am sure. Allow me to explain. Dusknoir was able to sense a strange disturbance in the Underworld with it's powers of otherworldly reception with spirits speaking of a Marowak that had suddenly appeared in the Circle of Gluttony. I sent Dusknoir to investigate. Upon meeting this Pokemon, he discovered the creature was dying. It had been in the Underworld for too long with no ability to expel the Ghost energy constantly bombarding it's body.

It was too late to save it's life but, upon learning that the creature knew you, we decided to assist it with bringing the two of you back together. Dusknoir stayed with it until it had passed and carried it's soul to Alola through the portal in the old minimart there. It was able to find an unhatched Cubone there and assisted Marowak with reincarnating into the new Cubone.

I had it brought back to my school and raised it carefully, training it in the ways of the Ghost-type and preparing it for it's eventual evolution. When the time came, Dusknoir returned it to Alola so it would evolve properly and then deliverd it to James to await you coming to see him.

Congratulations on completing this task. Take this old friend and prepare yourself for the future. I have a strong feeling you will be needing the support soon.

Amaya

After reading the note, he finally spoke to Abbey again. "This Marowak... It's the reincarnation of one I had that died several years ago... Through my own selfishness and obsession..." He admitted. The coat he wore was testament to his obsession bringing results but it hurt no less to see his old friend returned to him in such a manner. Would Beat even remember him now?

"You are welcome to leave whenever you like." James announced, predicting Odd's decision before it ever left his mouth. "My daughter can return you home if you would like?" He offered.

Celeste presented herself around the corner, offering her services with a silent smile. Or as close as someone with a beak could achieve. Odd wouldn't respond verbally, silently staring at the Ball in his hand for the moment, lost in his thoughts. One of the girls would have to consent to the offer in his place. Should they, they would be Teleported to Mt. Silver just outside of Snagem HQ's hidden cave without explanation for how the girl knew that to be their destination. Otherwise, they would be led out of the forest and could page Claydol to return them home.

((Mission complete! Congrats!))  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces