[PRP] Fight me like a girl!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:42 am
Roana stretched with rumble of cat like satisfaction in her throat. Despite the chill of early spring clinging to the last of the winter weather Ro was covered with a faint sheen of sweat. Most of her wild red afro had been swept back into a tie but the few untamable strands of her bangs where plastered to her fore head.

The beginnings of an ache in her muscles were a welcome and pleasant sensation. A reminder of the power in her own body.

A dragon riders main duty would, of course always be to fight thread on dragon back but they were still a fighting force no matter what way you looked at it and the riders personal defence was not to be neglected. Which was why the morning had been dominated by self defence training for the new weyrlings. For the majority they had been coached through various self defence moves by an instructor and each exercise had been a solo performance. But now the instructor had stepped back and encouraged the weyrlings to group up and practice what they had learned.

This was what Ro had been looking forward to. She had grown up play wrestling and rough housing with the crew on her uncles ship. As well as been drilled in the basics of how to defend herself by her uncle himself.

Add to that her tall amazonian type build and this class could have been made for her. As the instructor stepped away she grinned and her eyes scanned the crowd of weyrlings for her first victim Partner.

Ulendoth and the other dragons were watching from the side lines. They were still babies after all and intensive training all day every day was still asking to much. But that didn't mean the green was happy being left out of the fun.

I want to play too. The green protested sulkly.
You can't. We aren't playing we're training. Ro replied archly with a suprior flick of her head. Unable to hold back on teasing her bonded. Besides, you don't know when to hold back yet and you are already getting big. Think how much damage those claws of yours could do. So stay. Ulendoth huffed again but stayed put and Ro chuckled as she continued her scan of the training grounds.

Oh. "Iathe!" She called waving over to the younger girl. "Wanna come practice with me." she offered in an 'oh so innocent' sing song voice.

Tsunake
uta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:42 pm
Learning how to properly defend one's self was quite different from the normal scraps she'd gotten into as a weyrbrat. Iathe found that she enjoyed the exercise as well, especially with the new strength and endurance she'd built up over the past few months. Skerath was a constant presence in the back of her mind, content that Iathe was content even as she watched her rider intently.

The sudden singing of her name was enough to catch Iathe's attention, and she had to snort at the 'innocence' that all but oozed from Roan'as tone. "Fine," She agreed, unable to hide a smile. "I'd say we're pretty evenly matched." Two tall girls who didn't know when to quit when they got the bit in their teeth. As she approached the redhead, she glanced over to her dragon to make sure she was alright.

Don't lose. Skerath's eyes whirled, clearly picking up on the competitive edge. That isn't the point of this. She reminded her green, amused. This is so I can protect myself if you aren't nearby to scare the living daylights out of anyone bold enough to try something. Skerath grumbled at the mere thought.

She paused to scan the rest of their class thoughtfully. "Should we invite others? Or did you want just the two of us?" Either way, it didn't matter to her.

Sinders Path

Uta

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items