Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] Blue on the Borders (Kuchemka x Xiu Xiu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:21 pm
User Image

Tradition.

Tradition on the colour of one's fur had dictated he be alone, that he out here amidst the grass, amidst the lands beyond the desert, away from kin, people, away from the swathes of red and touched of black and white. Because he was blue, he had been cast as a Huria and was made to leave upon growing to adolescence. It just seemed stupid to him and more than broke his heart seeing his kind, gentle father torn to pieces over sending him and his two odd coloured away from the lands of fire. It was a shock to his senses to say the least to see and hear so many things outside of the desert and he himself had grown weak and weary with the travels.

The thin teen with his fluffed startings of a mane and tired eyes that nearly matched his coat, had wandered closer and closer to where the air had began smelling salty and the plants and animals looked...well stranger. He hadn't seen trees before, he'd only heard stories and he wasn't sure they were meant to be this tall. Nor did he imagine little creatures that scuttled side to side with no real forward motion. He hadn't delved too deep however because as soon as he had wanted to explore there was the distinct smell of strange lions that he hadn't known before. One thing he was told amongst other things was that...some lions out here may not have been friendly. And that immediately made him feel tense...and more than a little afraid.

What if they hurt him? What if they did worse? And yet all this was echoing helplessly against a hungry belly and Kuchemka's father's words of kindness, of being friendly and gentle. And it left the poor young lion more than a little haggard and confused.

Pandorus Sphinx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:04 pm
User Image

Xiu Xiu was still a new mother and no matter how large her cubs grew she would always consider them to be her children. Growth or not, they would forever be locked away in her heart as the tiny cubs she brought into this world, on a stormy night, a night that the Goddess would never forget.

Still, they were growing bigger by the day despite her desire to keep them close for as long as she could. Soon they wouldn't need her at all. The Goddess did her best to remove herself from this poisonous thought as she traveled down to the silver shores, walking alone and against the current.

The Goddess didn't feel the need to cloak herself this far away from the main land, so she didn't. Her true self was fully exposed, wings resting at her sides.

Perhaps this walk would help cure her worried mind? Her wolf-like eyes narrowed as an unfamiliar shade of blue caught her eye. What was this? Puzzled the Goddess moved forward, speaking out in a tone that was both friendly and welcoming.

"Good day. Are you lost, child?" Xiu had forgotten what mortals must have felt seeing her for the first time.

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:22 pm
At first, Kuchemka didn't really hear the voice till he realized he'd heard something and looked in the direction of the sound, the slight nervousness that ebbed in his chest was outweighed by the crushing loneliness that he had felt since leaving the Firekin. However as he was about to answer and saw the horns and feathers upon this odd marked female, along with her jewels and finery. It was odd and almost frightening for the smaller male before he realized she wasn't actually a threat...no matter how odd she looked to him.

Gulping slightly, his ears flattened back as he tried to make himself look as polite as possible before this friendly but intimidating figure.

"I- Hello ma'am...I'm-...I'm not lost, or at least I don't think I am, I've never really been here before you see..." He smiled half heartedly, ears still flat to his head as he stood there and took in the details with a curious tilt of his head. The tufts of growing mane flopping over his head as he watched her. "Is...this where a pride lives or...? I- I wouldn't have asked but I can smell other lions around, it's why I didn't go any further...I'm a little afraid..."

Pandorus Sphinx

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff