Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:56 am
A new wing! On one hand, T'mor was going to miss Yokohama. They'd been his first children (despite a good number of them being older than him and Phylideth), and the familiarity of his Wingseconds was now gone. However, many familiar faces had come with him to the new assignment and he already had a good feel of how they worked together.

But there were also several unfamiliar faces as well and as he went through all of them, he had Phylideth reach out to their dragons.

When you have time, please come meet us one on one. If you cannot, let us know so we can come to you. The brown said in his very best, very official voice. He seemed pleased with himself, though he did his best to not allow any smugness ring through his tone. Especially when T'mor offered a wave of praise for his progress.

Gonna miss Nasath? T'mor still found it in himself to tease.

No. Harrumph!

Quote:
This is a Drabble RP

For those unfamiliar with what that is, essentially several scenarios will be going on in the same thread under the same topic, but not necessarily at the same time.

Scenarios are Titled at the top of each post, and if one is responding to that same scenario, they will title their post the same way.

The First Post

Checking In - Nameth

Nameth couldn't come see T'mor because they were injured so asked for him to come to them.

The Second Post

Checking in - Titleth

T'mor dropped in to check on Titleth

The Third Post

Checking In - Nameth

T'mor came to check in on Nameth separately, but not Titleth because that post is under a different title.

For a running example of how this works, check out this Ongoing DRP.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:58 am
Checking In - Khandjith

The blue hissed back across the bond when Phylideth made his call, tail lashing against the ground in a mixture of pain and irritation. You can come to me and mine. We are in no condition. he informed, only prevented from trying his luck by Taiena's will - and her broken bones.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:03 am
Checking In - Erinyeth

Can you see us now?

It was some time after Phylideth had made his call out that Erinyeth replied to it, though there was an undertone of displeasure about it. A boy and a whelp were leading them now, and Lezia didn't like it. Still, they had been called and they would answer.

When answered, the two settled on the Brownrider's ledge, Erinyeth's eyes whirling reds and oranges as she rumbled warningly at Phylideth to keep his distance. Lezia frowned as she dismounted, crossing the ledge and inwards towards T'mor.

"Be quick about it." she all but hissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:05 am
Checking In - Eosphoth

I am with candidates at the moment. We will come to you soon. Eosphoth replied immediately, then informed Danzik of the instructions. Danzik nodded but did not change what she was doing.

At lunch break, Eosphoth reached back out to Phylideth. Is now good?  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:07 am
Checking In - Farvath

I apologize. Me and mine are still recovering. Could you please come to me, son?

Farvath was not Phylideth's father.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:10 am
Checking In - Khandjith

Phylideth reeled at the blue's tone, orange whirling into his eyes as T'mor reeled the brown in. Find out where they are. He instructed.

Where are you, then? he hissed back - then was immediately admonished by T'mor for his tone. Bah!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:11 am
Checking In - Eosphoth

Now is fine. T'mor is in the dining hall for dinner. Phylideth informed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:06 pm
Checking In - Therianth

Do you have time now? Therianth sent to her Wingleader a few hours after he send out the call.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:01 am
Checking In - Therianth

Phylideth passed a questioning look to T'mor, who was checking over one of the reports that had been left by the wing's previous Wingleader. It's fine. the man advised, and the brown sent it along.

Mine would welcome a break from their paperwork.

faesinger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:14 pm
Checking In - Therianth

Mine will be there shortly.

Shahera gave a light knock on the door jam as she popped in. “Find anything interesting in there?” She asked indicating the reports. Though Shahera didn’t expect to be told much of anything.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:41 am
Checking In - Therianth

"Come in," T'mor hadn't left the door locked on purpose. "It's mostly parting notes from the previous leader of this wing," he admitted, setting the pages down to turn his undivided attention to Shahera.

"I'm glad to still have you and Therianth in my wing, despite all the shuffling. Are the changes treating you well?"

Faesinger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:00 pm
Checking In - Therianth

Shahera fell into a relaxed stance and considered T’mor’s words. “Well enough. I haven’t had long enough in a wing to get set in my ways that a shake up of wings really disrupts much. I was still getting to know the others so now there are just new ones to get to know.” She smiled brightly. “It is nice to have the same Wingleader though.”

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:37 pm
Checking In - Therianth

Mm, a pointed compliment. T'mor noted it - though it didn't come off as an attempt to butter him up. "Well I'm lucky to still have you and Therianth, so I'm glad to hear it's mutual," he smiled right back.

"How are you two feeling after the last Threadfall?"

Faesinger

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces