Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Night started to settle around them as the day left the sky, leaving the brooding pair cold, sitting silently in the dark. The brown female was tired but she refused to budge, he wasn't going to win that easily. She said she could do this all day and Wisteria always kept her word. Slowly her tail flicked from side to side as she looked him up and down, finding his feathers rather interesting. "You're pretty big for a nobody wanna be reaver." she finally spoke, poking at his ego once more.

Most males were a certain size, yet he was as big as she was. Perhaps he was more like her than she thought?

Purple hair draped across her eyes as she glanced down at her own paws. It was hard not to think of her father from time to time.

The jab to his ego was the bait needed to break the silence. Orm snarled at her once more and his green eyes widened wildly with anger.

"For the bloody last time I am a Reaver and if you don't respect that then you're going to have to fight me. " His tone was tired compared to previous out bursts. He was tired but he wasn't moving from this damned spot if it could be helped. He was staying and he was going to win this spot.

Though finding the will to care was dimming as staring in to this girls eyes for hours had some what killer his fire explosive side. Now he was just meh about this whole thing and wanted to do something else.

"Seriously. I will fight you.." this was less a threat and more a plea to do something else.

"You wouldn't." she spoke with a yawn, snapping back at him as he gave her a half-hearted threat. They were both tired, but they were also both very prideful and stubborn. This wasn't going to end anytime soon, not unless they came to some wort of truce. "Your name-" the lioness huffed. "What's your name?"

Her tail settled at her side as she yawned, finally showing a bit of disinterest in fighting him. Even if the lion told her he would, she knew he wouldn't risk losing to her, not after she insulted him so deeply. He would never risk that blow to his pride.

Her eyes followed his as she lifted her head to glare at him again.

She wasn't responding to his offer for a fight so Orm dropped it. In truth the two had wasted the day staring at each other and that was tiring. He was too tired to argue about ehy he wasn't going to give her his name so instead he offered it.

"Orm. " He yawned. "My name is Orm. "

It was getting hard to just sit here and stare at this female. He wanted to lay down but what was left of his anger before prevented that.

"Orm." the female spoke, repeating his name as she glanced at him, her frown softening to less aggressive look. "Why did you even come all the way out here, Orm?" Wisteria wanted to know what brought this a*****e into her life so suddenly. There had to be a reason for a lone reaver (no matter how weak) had come so far out.

"I don't get many this way." she added with a firm nod, as if to make sure he knew she didn't care about him, she was just curious. It was healthy to be curious. She cracked her neck as she waited for his reply.

Orm had to shake his head to stay awake now as it was getting harder. His dusty mane swayed from side to side with a certain majestic look to it's flow.

"I needed to be alone. I don't like being around others for too long and I needed space. " It was an honest answer as, frankly, he was too tired to have his sheilded heart up. "I thought I was the only one who came out here and was angry to find you. "

He was still a little angry but it was hard to hold on to the rage after staring in to someone's eyes for hours. Maybe Orm had gotten rid of some of those childish defenses.

"This is my place." she gave him a rough look before closing her eyes slowly. "But I guess it's nice knowing others come out here for peace too." the female couldn't help but slow her anger as he spoke honestly. He could have kept being a complete a*****e, but he sided against his inner anger. She respected that to a degree. Slowly the lioness lifted herself to her paws, speaking to him in a firm yet understanding tone. "Orm, I will consider this a truce. We are both too tired for this s**t."

As she spoke the freeborn gave him a small nod, as if to say she would respect this truce.

Normally Orm would have had been an a*****e to someone declaring a truce but he'd just sat for hours starring at this female and the two were both tired and a little bored.

"Fine. " He looked at her quite seriously. "a truce is drawn but we aren't done. Far from it. "

Even he was perplexed as to why they weren't done. The words had escaped his maw before he thought about it. Orm was slowly realizing he maybe wanted to see her again but that was dumb. The two hadn't fought yet so maybe that was the reason.

He didn't want the reason to be just cause.

"I can live with that." Wisteria nodded with a tired sigh. "This is far from over indeed, but for now I will respect this peace if you do." the lioness stepped back a little as she stretched out her limbs, yawning tiredly. "Do you live far from here?" the female questioned with a frown, as if to offer some sort of half-assed silent respect. "-You are welcome to stay with me in my den for the night if you live too far. I think I can offer than much to someone who sat with me for ten hours."

The female laughed as she looked back over to where her den was, hidden away from prying eyes.

"That is, if you live too far-"

What was she doing?

Orm had never been offered to spend the night at a females den before and so he wasn't sure what to say. His face went from vaguely bitchy to just vague as if he was trying to understand the offer. She wanted him to be around over night and he wasn't sure what to say.

Silence.

"Um I live far. I think it would be a good idea. " He didn't think about it but this answer felt right to him. He wanted to spend more time with her and felt he wanted to... he wanted to be close.

It wasn't entirely true that he lived far either. He could have made it home fine but the excuse was too good to use. She'd given him an in and Orm took it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:50 pm
FIN, WC: 1190  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out