Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[SRP]Grassland Encounters (Nailah x Aadya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:26 am
User Image

Nailah was walking into a territory unknown to her, the grass was much higher then what she was use to. She was alert and knew better not to stray towards any possible prides that could be nearby, she spotted a waterhole in a distance and headed there for a drink. When she approached the waterhole she spotted a cheetah who looked her way with caution "Fear not, I have no interest in taking down a creature that can surely out run me."

She assured the cheetah as she took a spot by the water. She leaned down to take long sips from the cool refreshing water. She sat back and gazed up at the beaming sun briefly before turning her gaze towards the cheetah who never looked away from her "Do you live in this area?" she asked, curious about the territory.

WC - 142  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aadya watched a female lioness approach the waterhole, her claws sunk into the ground and her ears perked. She would run if she must, if this lion was a nuisance of the sort. But the female lioness spoke no interest in harming her and so she eased a little, but kept up a guard still "I do.." she simply replied while glancing around the grasslands, making sure if this rogue lion didn't have any friends nearby. The only thing she could see and hear from a distance was a pack of antelope grazing unaware of the dangers nearby, she looked towards the female lioness "Do you have a pack?" she asked with concern. Though knowing a rogue could mostly be a alone, but it wasn't unheard of for their to be a pack of some sort and those were the ones she feared.

She was fast, but lions were good with surprises and hunting tactics.

WC - 155  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:15 pm
When asked about having a pack she shook her head. She's always been alone for a long as she could remember. Did she have a mom? Did she have a sibling? She closed her eyes trying to remember.
But nothing but blankness and emptiness reigned in her mind. She smiled at the cheetah "I have always been alone..." she assured the cheetah once more, that no harm was to come of her and no suspicious activity was happening in the background.

"I'm Nailah." she told the cheetah, even though her name may not matter to her.

It was comforting having a conversation for once. Being a alone can be lonely at times. She's even found herself talking to her own mind at times, which surely might look crazy to others. But answering herself eased her at great times of stress. Especially at night when all sounds seemed louder then the day.

WC - 151  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:19 pm
"...Aadya, that is my name." she said softly.

The cheetah inspected the lioness and took note of a change expression when she said she was alone, perhaps all the lioness needed was to find a pride or even a pack. She had no words of encouragement for the rogue lands can be dangerous and finding others to form a pack is no easy task. She herself was alone, but she liked being alone. Aadya looked to Nailah "Did you ever think of joining a pride or seeking one? I know not much about prides..."

Her nose twitched a little of the idea of being with others. She'd imagine it would be a hassle and hunting to feed others didn't sound appealing. She knew eventually one day she'd have to if she were to have little cubs and they'd need vast amounts of attention.

WC - 143  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Nailah's thoughts on being part of a pride were like that of a scale. The pros and cons teetered but never balanced. Which made it impossible to determine the right path, a gamble of fate was unpleasant to her. She looked to the cheetah and gave a light nod "A pride at times sounds pleasing, but I also enjoy the solitude."

Not to the mention the silence....

Once again the longing in her heart ached. Reminding her that she was indeed alone, unpleasant feeling she wish to rid herself. Her mind always won the battle, but her heart seemed to put up a fight.

WC - 104  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:29 pm

"Ah, solitude is quite bliss." said the female cheetah in agreement.

She looked to the lioness, did she perhaps catch a glimpse of wavering thoughts? She smiled and sat herself down upon "Silence is good and all, but do you ever get lonely?"

She was unsure why she was asking such a question. It wasn't really any of her business. But, she was curious by nature. A manner she rather despised. She almost half expected the female lioness to ignore her question or even walk away, having nothing more to do with her.

Aadya never had long term recurring encounters. So she shouldn't expect anything with a stranger, let alone a lioness.

WC - 112  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:38 pm
Nailah was taken back on the question, it was rather bold for a stranger to ask. She blinked her pale eyes and gave a light nod "Of course, wouldn't anyone ever get lonely from time to time...?" she said to the female cheetah.

She assured herself everyone experienced this feeling. There was no chance that someone out there didn't experience any feelings, at least she had hoped. Perhaps she was being a bit naive. The world was big and vast, so much to learn and grow from. But, she was young. She has yet to go beyond her years to gain all the knowledge the world had to offer.

"Do you have a family?"

WC - 114  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:36 pm

Aadya gave a simple nod.

"I do, but it has been many moons since I've last seen anyone."

She thought about her family only briefly and then her thoughts changed to the crackling thunder overhead. She looked towards the lioness and smiled "I think it is best we part ways to seek shelter from the on coming rain."

The rain could be deadly, she did not wish to be caught up in a flood. Towards higher ground she will go, so that she may be safe from the storm. She's seen many storms in her years and knew it was best to prepare, never to take anything lightly or it could cost you.

WC - 113  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:44 pm
Nailah looked up at the sky, dangerous dark clouds began to roll in and the rumbling thunder sent chills down her spine. She didn't like storms. She hated the loud crackles and the bright flashing streaks in the sky. She needed to find shelter and wait out the storm, she would need to get to higher ground in case of flooding. Perhaps she may stumble upon a unoccupied cave?

She gave a small nod in agreement. She looked the female cheetah and smiled "It was a pleasure talking, perhaps we shall me again?" she asked, a bit hopeful. It was nice meeting someone for once and having a talk.

WC - 108  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:15 pm

Aadya was hesitate in responding to that question, she did not want to set hopes up and for she was not one to seek a reunions in general. But, instead of dismissing the idea she gave a light nod "Perhaps. If our fates may cross once again."
She did not say no, and yet did not say yes either thinking this would be a happy medium. She turned away from the lioness and then said "It is best to seek higher ground. The rains can be quite dangerous."

"Take care."

With that she took off with speed, never glancing back.

WC - 100  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:25 pm
Though the cheetah's reply was cryptic, it seemed comforting that she entertained the idea. It left her with a warm feeling inside knowing that she shared a small connection, even if it was brief and barely an hour at most. She watched as the cheetah took off into the distance and sighed a bit "Farewell."

Nailah headed in the same direction of Aadya, but cheetahs were fast so she'd never keep up with her. Plus it was very unlikely she'd run into her again, at least this soon. As she headed for higher ground she could feel the cold droplets landing on her backside, sending a chill down her spine as her fur stood up. Once she reached higher ground she would stay there until the storm passes. Wondering if Aadya had found any shelter.

FIN

WC - 135  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces