Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡ CG/L Littles and Caregivers ♡

Back to Guilds

A guild for littles, middles, caregivers and those who enjoy the CG/L dynamic. 

Tags: little space, ddlg, ageplay, bdsm, kink 

Reply ♡ lifestyle discussion ♡
Little Space Fashion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does dressing cute help you feel little?
Yes!
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Yes, but I don't do it in public.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
No, it doesn't help me.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:59 am
User Image

Had this idea for a topic and.. wanted to try posting it up!
          Does anyone here like to dress a certain way to help them get into little space? Or do you wear certain things while in little space? Does looking at certain types of fashion help you get into that mode?

For me, dressing in Fairy Kei or Lolita helps me feel little and cute. Or even just looking at others wearing that type of fashion helps. Also browsing at the little girls section at Target gets me into little space xP they always have the cutest stuff!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:32 pm
I forgot guilds existed for a minute here! Oops!
My favorite things to wear are scrunchies, tiaras, little bows and pink things! I also really want to get a tutu and a onesie! Those would put me into little space 100%, I think!

mini jelly
Vice Captain

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:43 am
mini jelly

User Image

Oh my gosh I've wanted to find a cute tiara for awhile now.
          And pink things definitely put me into little space as well. ;-; I believe there's some online shops that sell adult sized onesies.

Also your avi is soooo cuuuute. ;-;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:34 am
Paper Mache Dollfie
mini jelly

User Image

Oh my gosh I've wanted to find a cute tiara for awhile now.
          And pink things definitely put me into little space as well. ;-; I believe there's some online shops that sell adult sized onesies.

Also your avi is soooo cuuuute. ;-;

I got mine from Party City!! :3 It's super cute and I can put it in a ponytail!
User Image

Yaaas there are!!! <3 I want one so bad LOL

aw thank you so much I love your avi as well !!!

mini jelly
Vice Captain

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:34 am
mini jelly

User Image

Awww that's such a cute picture. ;-;
          Gives me an idea to check party city. xP All the tiaras I usually find in stores are wayyy too small.. they need more adult sized cute/princessy stuff!

Thank you!! >w<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:07 pm
Paper Mache Dollfie
mini jelly

User Image

Awww that's such a cute picture. ;-;
          Gives me an idea to check party city. xP All the tiaras I usually find in stores are wayyy too small.. they need more adult sized cute/princessy stuff!

Thank you!! >w<

Ahehe tank yew!!!
Aw you should check it ! I think the only had this one though! I get what you mean though hehe np!!

mini jelly
Vice Captain

Sajjue
Captain

Sparkly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:25 pm
I loved the idea! Thanks for bringing up a new topic! heart

I love dressing up cute. It's something I've always done, even when I didn't know I was a little. I guess that is why I realised so quickly I was into CG/L. I have always been "cute", the girl who likes "childish things", etc.

I have a small collection of hair bows that I use when I want to feel little. Also, my bedroom is pink (I used to hate it when I was a rebel teen, but now I love it haha) and full of cute My Little Pony and Sailor Moon references. I am so satisfied with it rn, I mean, I am not like those girls on tumblr that have hundreds of stuffed animals, my room still looks like an adult room, but cuter.

I really enjoy wearing skirts and dresses, but most of my clothes are black, so they are cute without drawing THAT MUCH attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:48 am
mini jelly

User Image

Sorry for the late response, I've been sick. xP
          Feeling better now though!

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:56 am
Sajjue

User Image

Awww glad you liked the topic idea!

Ironically when I was younger, I hated dressing up cute, or dressing up in general. xP Then as a teen I wanted to dress all in black and dark colors.. I think I was repressing a part of myself, like deep down I WANTED to dress super over the top cute and girly, but I was always afraid of being judged for that, I wanted to be "cool" and "liked" but.. after gaining acceptance from my Daddy I got the courage to TRY dressing cute.. and it felt liberating, I haven't looked back since then.

Haha my bedroom is.. very cutesy/pink too. Mine doesn't look at all like an adult room, I mean I don't really have people come into the bedroom anyway so why not let it be my private safe haven right? xP

Yay for skirts and dresses! <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:59 pm
Paper Mache Dollfie

It also happened to me! tbh I have never met a single person who has always been comfortable on their own skin. I mean, all my friends who also enjoy cute and pink fashion somehow tried to surpass it. But most of them decided on their early twenties to be themselves and enjoy who they really are. emotion_bigheart  

Sajjue
Captain

Sparkly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Wall Street 200

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:13 am
Sajjue

User Image

No one's ever born happy/comfortable with themselves. xP It's something you grow into, you find yourself and discover who you are and in the process you learn to accept yourself. ^^ It's a lifelong journey! And it's always a good thing being happy with who you really are!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:05 am
Wearing dresses, certain jewelry, and pastels help put me in little space. I also used to hate dressing in cutesy, girly clothes when I was a teen. I think it's partly because my mom always put me in that stuff so when I got older I turned into a tomboy. I hated pink so much. But my Daddy encouraged me to dress up and then would gush over how cute I was. So, now I have more dresses than I can ever remember owning at any other time and lots of items in pastel colors. sweatdrop

Recently I went to target and their Wild Fable line has some pretty little-esqe clothing. There's an adorable lavender corduroy jumper for sale that I can't wait to get. 3nodding  

Zitten

Sweetest Kitten

Sajjue
Captain

Sparkly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:09 pm
Zitten
Wearing dresses, certain jewelry, and pastels help put me in little space. I also used to hate dressing in cutesy, girly clothes when I was a teen. I think it's partly because my mom always put me in that stuff so when I got older I turned into a tomboy. I hated pink so much. But my Daddy encouraged me to dress up and then would gush over how cute I was. So, now I have more dresses than I can ever remember owning at any other time and lots of items in pastel colors. sweatdrop

Recently I went to target and their Wild Fable line has some pretty little-esqe clothing. There's an adorable lavender corduroy jumper for sale that I can't wait to get. 3nodding

I find it so cool that most of us have the same overcoming story and how CGL has helped our self-esteem. I mean, how could that be wrong?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:00 pm
Sajjue
Zitten

I find it so cool that most of us have the same overcoming story and how CGL has helped our self-esteem. I mean, how could that be wrong?

I think it's pretty great. Before DDlg I felt like I wasn't pretty enough to dress up in girly clothes. Now, I feel really pretty most days.  

Zitten

Sweetest Kitten

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:00 am
Zitten

User Image

Oh my gosh I HAVE THAT JUMPER! xP
          I seriously cannot wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it. ;-; I love jumpers, I have quite a few now.

♡ lifestyle discussion ♡

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff