SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:48 am
Friends and Foes
Mini Meta

Start: 3.19
End: Natural end OR 4.2

Welcome to this happy little ORP! This is a formal party being hosted by the Suzat to celebrate their holiday of Yule which brings in the dry season. It's their New Year in a way and it consists of two days of celebration. It is spent feasting, reminiscing about the year that has passed, and enjoying time with friends and family. As with all Suzat parties, rogues are more than welcome to join and in fact are extremely welcome this year! Thain Arkani has made a point to reach out to other prides to try to strengthen ties with friendly neighbors near and far. The Suzat are not known for their fighting prowess and although their land is well protected, they are subject to invasion or attack. Any alliance at all with any pride - lion or otherwise - is very welcome! The Suzat are always welcoming to the weary traveler and can offer any allied prides a safe haven to rest, as well as the right to hunt in their bountiful hunting grounds. Iboga is an export of theirs and they'd be very willing to share in the chew-able plant, and although Brew doesn't travel well, they are always welcome to sample it while visiting. They have fine crafters, singers, and other talented Hobbits as well. Pretty much anything your pride may want, the Suzat can offer as long as it's not fighters. There are some who can fight, but no one is traditionally trained to battle.

At the same time, word has spread about this big party and has surely reached some less than savory ears. While there is a general rule about maintaining the peace while visiting, more rough and tumble prides are welcome to come to the feast as well, potentially leaving as enemies when they find that the Suzat have already made alliances with other prides they dislike or are embattled with. For everyone's convenience, if you own a pride and wish to become a foe or friend, please fill out the form below in your post! You don't have to RP here to become an ally or enemy, we can assume they are older relationships that have lingered over the years. The Suzat is an old pride and have been around for quite some time. Only pride owners should fill this out!

[b]From where do you hail?:[/b] (insert pride name here with a link to the info thread)
[b]Who is in charge?:[/b] (IC and OOC owners here please!)
[b]What type of animals make up your group?:[/b] (lion only? no felines allowed? a mix of all types?)
[b]Friend or foe? If friend, what do you have to offer the Suzat? If foe, why?:[/b] (don't need too much detail here)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 pm
Prizes

Anyone who posts in this RP will gain 1 ticket for each post. These cubs are the children of Minza and Iwa, both owned by SilverLutz, who are mates that will raise their children with lots of love (Minza) and a little more grit than most Hobbits may be raised with (Iwa). They have two other siblings, Keppery and Noir, owned by Hattaki and SilverLutz respectively. All cubs must stay in the pride but may aspire to whatever rank they wish. You may only win one cub from this raffle so re-rolls may be needed. No mules or multi-accounts may participate and if they do, I hold the right to re-home whatever cub was won. All cubs were colored by Seaki <3

User ImageUser Image
Female Twin | Male Twin
User ImageUser Image
Red Male | Brown Female

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:36 am
User Image

The party was already in full swing by the time Arkani was able to make his way to the raised rock he used as a podium. The yellow lion was quite large for a natural-born Hobbit so he stood out among the crowd usually, but today there were lions gathered from all over and most dwarfed those of older blood. The Suzat were a small breed, after all. Small and round, at that. Clearing his throat, the Thain flicked his tail a bit before calling out over the noise.

"If I may have your attention for a moment? Thank you," he said with a warm smile as the singing and laughing calmed. "I wanted to thank all of our guests for joining us today as we kick off our Yule celebration." He paused as a cheer went up among the Suzat gathered. "I hope everyone has fun today eating and drinking and thinking back on the wonderful year we've had. To our guests, please indulge in anything you wish! I'll be available to speak to whomever wishes to talk. Happy Yule!" The cry of 'happy Yule' was echoed as the singing and talking resumed. Arkani remained on his perch, taking a seat to be an easy lion to spot for any visiting Ambassadors that might wish to offer their pride as an ally.

User Image

Mchanga was delighted to see how many had gathered. This was his first Yule here with the Suzat and although he had been to many parties before this, this was something else. Special Brew had been made, there was a massive feast like he'd never seen, and no one was working! There were a few lookouts posted in Northfarthing to assist any that might be looking for the pride, but they were rotated through every few hours to ensure they got a break and time to enjoy family and food and friends.

He had already had a bit to eat and was chewing on some Iboga, enjoying the plant that he worked so hard to cultivate. To the untrained body Iboga could induce hallucinations of a mild degree, but to a hardy Suzat lion or one that chewed the plant regularly, it did little more than to relax the mind and body. Since joining this pride Mchanga had become quite the chewer and he was more than happy to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

User Image

Towards the back of the crowd, a small Hobbit lifted his gourd in a toast to the new year. Bilbo took a sip of the Brew and licked his lips, enjoying the sweet and yet somehow savory taste before setting the gourd down to twist the golden bangle he wore on his wrist out of habit. Another year gone, he thought to himself. It had been many Yule celebrations since he had last set foot outside of the pride and to see this many visitors brought back memories that he both loved and hated. He had had enough adventure for one lifetime, he felt, and all these alliances only spoke of danger. With every pride they aligned themselves with meant one that they'd be hated by simply for being friendly with the first one. He had seen how misunderstandings could turn to hate and he thought for a moment of his old friends and their struggle to regain what was theirs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:10 pm
User Image

Makina hurried to where she knew everyone would be gathered together with excitement. She loved festival days! Nothing brought the lioness more joy than to see everyone happy and having fun together, not to mention the food that would be present. Fortunately she'd made it in time for their Thain's announcement to kick off the party.

"Happy Yule!," she shouted out with everyone else. The tawny lioness was curious who would make an appearance from other prides. It was a source of both interest and concern for her. While she wanted to know more about others, she also wanted her own community to remain safe.

Makina had been born in the rogue lands, but came to the Sûzat shortly after coming out of her adolescence. The culture of the pride suited her perfectly and she was able to acclimated to their ways quickly. This was her home and she only wanted the best for everyone.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:24 pm
User Image

Faramir led the way for some of their newest arrivals. It was likely they were just passing through but it wouldn't hurt for them to see what it was they did on a day to day basis or at least participate in one of their yearly festivals! They had arrived just in time for the start of it so they'd be here for the whole thing if they liked. It had appeared that they were passing through while taking one of their group back to her homelands and he was actually curious to know more about them and they had started looking for allies so maybe this was a chance to gain another for their own pride in the process.

"Welcome to our Pride's New Year!" He beamed at his guests as he motioned for them to enjoy the sights and sounds, maybe have a drink or two. He hoped they would keep their word and not cause a ruckus while they were here, while he was vouching for them, he truly knew none of them and hoped his gut feeling was right.

Moving away from the small band he began to look for a familiar face. "Happy Yule!" He called out to those he passed as it was announced from their Thain.

User Image
Veturildi, Captain from the Stormborn, moved along with his two lion companions and a bird. Eyes watching everyone around them curiously, so this was the Suzat? He had HEARD of them from word of mouth but had never really thought he would have actually ever been here in the flesh.

Apollo and Tuxtirey on the other paw had never heard of it before so this was a delight for them, Especially the blue female that was leaner and 'longer' looking than her male counterparts. Horus was riding aback her shoulders today, he had gotten tired of Apollo and wanted to enjoy some 'civil' company for the time being and figured the female would be just right for the occasion.

"This seems like a very mirthful environment, I may have to give up Apollo and live out my remaining years here." The bird laughed as clung to the lioness's back carefully.

A hearty laugh escaped her maw, "I would pay to see that." The pair were basically inseparable, so to even imagine them apart was a hard thing to do.

Apollo watched with mismatched eyes and pouted, why did he have to be on her back? He was feeling a bit jealous of the whole thing and decided to move closer towards Veturildi. "Should we grab something to eat or drink perhaps?" The pale male asked his blue companion as he was actually a little too nervous to make the first move.

The Captain looked over at the pale male and smiled, "Sure, I could use a good drink and I've heard a great deal about this pride so I'm happy to finally get to see it." Leading the way the two males went to look for something to drink.

Quote:
Any of mine are open for interaction :3

From where do you hail?: Iknimaya
Who is in charge?: IC/OOC Tuktirey/Ila'Tanhi (AstoriaFallen)
What type of animals make up your group?: Lion Only -familiars welcome-
Friend or foe? If friend, what do you have to offer the Suzat? If foe, why?: Friend. All of their members are skilled at climbing, especially in trees, as well as the vast knowledge of how to weave and create materials that could be quite useful to many of members of the Suzat. Their warriors are also quite skilled in many different terrain types so if it came down to needing bodies, they could send them to help.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:37 am
User Image

Njeri had arrived with a small lioness who she had met earlier in the day and slowly their little group grew into four as the party continued on. They'd informed her of what they were celebrating and as the call went up of 'Happy Yule!' her voice was only a step behind before falling into a light fit of giggles. This was so odd to her, but it was incredibly endearing. Catching sight of a familiar flash of orange hair just beyond a small group of lions, Njeri could barely hide the smile that broke out on her face. She'd been keeping an eye out for him since she'd joined in on the celebration but had gotten distracted with all of the food and party-goers. Now that she'd found him she politely herself from the small group of friends and quickly made her way over to him. The bounce in her step directly influenced by the cheerful atmosphere.

"Faramir!" She called out when she got close enough to alert him to her approach before she bumped her head against his shoulder in greeting. A light purr thrumming in her throat as her cheek rubbed against him kindly and she took half a step back. She felt so entirely comfortable today~ Something she might have accounted to the brew she'd been offered earlier, but the thought hardly crossed her mind as she beamed a smile that scrunched up her eyes at the lion. "Happy Yule~"

Astoriafallen

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:07 pm
User ImageFestivals, gatherings, parties, little get togethers, any and all of these things were where Issdal flourished and seemed to glow from the inside out. While it was the complete opposite of her twin brother, the little Sûzat lioness did much better surrounded by others than she did alone, even though she would rather have been slinging Brew in her den to create more. There was always a chance for her to sit back and relax around with those of her pride though, that was the best part of Brew, how it brought them all together and in a way was defining of their pride. Though there were quite a few things like that, which was why she always loved to see when outsiders came in so she could show them.

Currently, having been there since the very start of the Yule celebration, she'd been pushing barrels and gourds, refilling things where they needed and in general drinking enough that a normal lioness of her petite size would have keeled over long before. With each new face that appeared along with each old face that made their way to the party, she made certain to offer up brew and a good laugh of company.

"Happy Yule to all and welcome!" Issdal pressed a gourd full of Brew into the paws of another pride member before turning to chirp out towards the newcomers who's pelts near glowed with blue and brilliant whites. "Have you ever had Brew before? I've got a couple flavors this year around, you should try them all!" One peachy eye winked playfully as she held out some gourds for them.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 pm
User Image

It wasn't long before a voice called out his name and then a bump to his side from a familiar body made him smile and know who it was before he even looked. A thrum echoed deep in his throat in return and he smiled brightly at her. "Njeri, it's wonderful to see you enjoying the Yule. Have you made any friends?" He asked her curiously as it seemed she had been here a bit longer than he had. Given her personality he was quite certain she wouldn't have too many issues finding and making companions here.

Watching her smile warmed his heart and he knew more than anything he wanted her to stay and hoped she would, if she left he wasn't sure what he would do. Perhaps resign, become a farmer and just work out his misery in the earth.

Sesshy552

User Image

Tuktirey watched the yellow and black male with curious eyes, his colors were bright, far too much brighter than members of her pride and she knew that he would stand out immensely if he were to ever go there for some reason. This pride was so much like her home, aside a few things of course, that she wondered if perhaps an alliance could be struck. She knew that she had no right to offer as she wasn't anyone of any importance but she had remembered discussions in the past of wanting to begin to branch out and seek out alliances.

Approaching the Thain she gave a small dip of her head, the bird upon her back shifting his feet slightly with her movements. "Greetings, my name is Tuktirey, the bird upon my back Horus, though he is the pale male's bonded and just hanging with me for the day." Wanting to clear up that the bird wasn't with her, not that she didn't mind his presence and Horus fluffed up his feathers a bit but said nothing. "I wish to speak to you about a possible alliance between your pride and the Iknimaya, my homelands." She waited for his reply.

SilverLutz

Apollo and Veturildi turned their gaze upon the dark brown female with orange hair and smiled. "Happy Yule!" They called in unison and exchanged quick glances as they hadn't meant to say it at the same time. The blue male spoke up first. "I have not! And which would you recommend I try first?" Giving her a playful wink he smiled brightly at her, curious to hear her thoughts on which would be the best route to go.

"I'm not sure it really matters which we taste first? Especially if we're going to drink them all." The pale male said with a chuckle, though he knew nothing of brews and tastes so really he was just seeming an idiot. Such was the way for Apollo, never really knowing how to be a proper social lion. "These all look wonderful though, you made all these?" Rather impressed that they were able to do such things here.

Veturildi just shook his head with a smile. "Forgive him." Laughter in his voice as he was essentially picking on the pale male.

Hattaki

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hadithi breathed a sigh of contentment. He had traveled far. It wasn't unusual for the story telling rogue, but it still did a number on his now, very sore paws. Fortunately, he had been in luck! Talk of a festival reached his eager ears and he immediately followed to trail to...here. The lion gave a giddy grin to the speaker at the front, letting out a "Happy yule!" before going back to lapping up the very addictive brew that was in front of him. Weird, it made his paws feel lighter than normal. It wasn't a bad feeling though, more interesting.

The lion stumbled away. No matter how delicious that concoction was, he couldn't drink that for the whole Yule! Where would the stories and adventure be in that? He bumped something solid but furry and shook his head. What---he peered at the lion that he had accidentally ran into. "Sorry." He laughed sheepishly, giving the lion a grin. "I didn't see you there." He really should pay more attention.

The leaf in the red male's mouth caught his attention. Hadithi tilted his head. It wasn't anything that he had ever seen before. "What's that?" he nodded his head towards the plant, curious.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:56 am
User Image

Njeri gave a quick nod following his question, her gaze glancing the direction she had come to search for the new acquaintance to introduce them
but the view of the small group was blocked by the various lions that were wandering about merrily. Failing that she quickly returned her attention to him. A light, almost embarrassed laugh preceding her words. "I met a kind lioness while things were still being set up. I don't think I got her name though." If she had, she certainly didn't remember it at the moment. "Did you just arrive? I looked for you earlier but couldn't find you anywhere." Being a Chief she just chalked it up to him being busy elsewhere, but she didn't want to assume again.

All she knew was after hearing the party and feast was for celebrating the year with friends and loved ones she had thought of first her grown cubs but he had been a quick second. Something that had come with a small amount of surprise to the lioness. Yet the more she thought on it she realized that though they didn't know each other long she considered him a close friend, and perhaps a little more. A thought that caused her already pink cheeks from the brew to darken a tad.

AstoriaFallen

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:49 am
Arkani was delighted to see his fellow Hobbits intermingling so well with the newcomers. They were known for their hospitality after all, whether or not the creature entering the pride was a lion. Although they were solely lions within the Suzat, any creature at all was welcome to visit provided they kept the peace while here.

A rather striking lioness approached him and he bowed his head in greeting before listening to her speak. He had never heard of her pride before but he wasn't one to turn down a potential alliance.

"A pleasure to meet you Tuktirey, Horus," he said, making eye contact with both lioness and bird as he said their names, a warm smile on his face. "I hope your journey here was easy. I'm Arkani. I've never heard of the Iknimaya before," he added thoughtfully, scanning his memory just in case the name popped up.

"But that isn't a reason to deny talks. I'd be happy to discuss an alliance with you."

AstoriaFallen

---

Mchanga was so enthralled in watching those gathered that he didn't notice another lion heading his way and the two bumped into one another gently. He turned his head as the other male apologized and he shook his head, indicating it was no trouble at all. He could tell from the way he swayed very gently on the spot that he'd had time to sample the Brew and as he was asked about the Ibogal leaf in his mouth, Mchanga gave a little chuckle.

"It's called Iboga," he said, turning slightly to access a pouch he kept hanging from his side. Within the sack were more leaves and he pulled one out to offer the splotchy male.

"It's a favorite way to relax here, although since you've already had some Brew and you're new it might be a bit more powerful for you. If you let it sit in your mouth rather than chewing it the effects will be less potent." If the blue male did decide to chew it he might begin seeing strange things, but if he simply left the leaf alone in his cheek or under his tongue the relaxing properties would slowly seep into his blood stream rather than being released all at once.

Porcelain Pinch

---

A young lioness startled Bilbo with her cheerful cry of 'happy Yule!', but he had to smile slightly once his heart rate settled. It always warmed his insides to see the next generation of Hobbits participating in these celebrations with gusto. It took his mind off the worry eating at him and he shifted slightly to address her.

"Happy Yule," he said with a nod. "Seems to be quite the crowd this year. I'm not sure if that's due to others coming to experience our holiday or if there was a baby boom this season." Generally lionesses tried to time their litters to the start of the rainy season, but every now and then cubs were born outside of that time.

Big Hobbit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:53 pm
Snickers of unchecked mirth rolled out of Issdal as she watched the look pass between the two males before her quickly. Clearly they weren't used to Yule, which was something that she looked forward to each passing year, though it was true that the little lioness looked forward to every holiday, always having something up her paw to bring smiles and treat her fellow Suzat to fantastic tastes. Now that they had newcomers visiting she couldn't help but mull over what they might like taste wise, what she could let them experience since they likely wouldn't be able to drink much before... well the after was always funny with first timers.

An impish smile spread over her face and peach eyes crinkled a bit in amusement. "Oh you can try to taste them all, I'll be curious how much you get through. I did make them all!" boasting a bit with a paw placed on her chest, head high even though they still both towered over her. With that she scampered back to fill the two gourds she'd held out for the pair of them. Once done she held them out once more. "The one on the left I added some mint and herbs to for Yule, this one on the right has a much earthier brew with spicy flavors to warm you up in the cold. They have different spices added from our original brew, but I have oodles of that ready for you too if you prefer the originals."

She herself just loved experimentation, but none of her fellows had ever knocked her for being over the top with her joy for brewing, so she doubted that they would suddenly. This was her favorite part though, getting to watch others try her brews for the first time, even if it always made her giggle.

AstoriaFallen
Sorry for the double quote. XD;;

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:25 pm
Hadithi tilted his head once, flopped it to the other side and stared. The lion was...shaking their head. Shaking their head why. What were they saying no to? No...running into him? Well, he'd try not to do that to him again. The drink that he had was really getting to his head. Or was it the lack of sleep...?

Ahh, it must be the lack of sleep. It wasn't like they would actually try to make him stumbly. What would the point in that be?

"Ig--Iggo---Ibona." Hadithi repeated after Mchanga, or at least tried to. The words didn't fall off his tongue very well. Weird.

Hadithi wasn't going to decline a treat that he was offered though. Even if he couldn't say the name. The rogue chewed on the leaf at first....before pausing....and let it lay on his tongue. "Sorry." he sheepishly grinned. It didn't taste bad...He could get used to this. It felt nice. He had a feeling he was going to sleep well after Yule was over. "Why....is it more powerful for me since I had Prew." he tilted his head...the leaf sticking out from his mouth. With concentration that made the lion's eyes go cross, he sucked it back in and cough as he nearly inhaled it.

Who knew that leaves could be choking hazards?

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:31 pm
User Image

"It's so exciting that others have come to join us this year. We can never have too many friends!," the lioness responded with exuberance. She did understand that being so welcoming could create an opportunity for danger, but she hoped that they didn't seem worth attacking. They hardly posed a threat to anyone. Makina may seem naive but having been born rogue she did understand the threats that existed, she simply chose to remain optimistic.

"There's always a risk with being hospitable, but I hope that everyone sees us as a neutral territory to come together amiably."

Looking around, Makina took note of all the different faces present, many familiar and many unfamiliar. In her mind, all creatures were ultimately connected and should learn to live with one another.

SilverLutz

User Image

Dayax had learned of the Sûzat from several of their hunters when they returned from their ventures in the rogue lands. She was intrigued by the stories of smaller lions that lived happily in lands of rolling hills.

The lioness brought the hunters to their queen with the information and had been permitted to go and investigate. They'd never attempted to build alliances before, but since they'd been attacked it seemed like it might be beneficial to tentatively reach out to others. They were still very cautious of making themselves known, but the Sûzat lived peacefully from what she'd heard. She hoped that it was worth the risk. Approaching a pale lion she finally decided to introduce herself to someone after lingering in the shadows.

"Hello, I am Dayax."

AstoriaFallen

From where do you hail?: Indlovukati
Who is in charge?: IC: Anansi {Big Hobbit} / OOC: Big Hobbit
What type of animals make up your group?: Lion dominated, other felines may join with rank restrictions
Friend or foe? If friend, what do you have to offer the Suzat? If foe, why?: Friend; The warriors are adept martial artists with a wide range of abilities including defensive tactics, stealth, and mental strengthening. They could offer training sessions for pride members or be of aid for defense or construction of the pride. They also have many resources available in their homeland.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image
Smiling he was pleased that she was enjoying herself as much as she was, it warmed his heart to know she was making herself quite at home so easily. "I did, I ran into some guests." Motioning towards where the two males stood with Issdal and the blue female talking to Arkani. "I hope you didn't worry too much about me." Giving her a hearty chuckle as he 'teased' her, though his attention was stolen away by a silver female as she approached.

"Dayax, welcome to our pride." She wasn't anyone he had seen before, so she was either new or a passing lioness. "My name is Faramir and my companion here is Njeri. Have you been in our lands long?" Curious to know her story a little bit, eyes glanced over towards Njeri for a moment to watch her reaction as he talked to the female.

Sesshy552

Big Hobbit

User Image

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Arkani." Dipping her head as she greeted him by name. The bird upon her back shifting slightly. His miss matched eyes looked for his bonded and spotted the male over near some drinks, oh lords. This was going to get interesting.

Tuk wasn't really sure how to describe her journey here, since it had been completely by accident, the only of their group to really know of the place had been Veturildi and he was from a much further pride than her own. "If you had heard of us I would be quite surprised, but with the number of members that had left or disappeared in the recent years I would feel as though some may know of our existence." It wasn't that they tried to keep themselves hidden from the world, it was just that they lived a quiet life, and didn't worry about much outside their home lands.

"While the tribe I come from is secluded we have many skilled fighters, crafters and healers. An avian would be able to reach us in a few days time at most." Given they took very little rest breaks, she was certain it would be quite longer on foot, even without much rest. "Given what I've seen of your lands so far, I feel as though we may even be able to trade goods. If that is something you do?" She was sure there were crops her people grew that they might find interesting.

SilverLutz

Veturildi was quite impressed with her skills, especially since she was a brewer. "I can honestly say, if I was to bring something like this back home it would likely be the talk of the crowd. The most we are used to is fermented fruit from the ocean tribes." The blue and black marked Captain said giving her a smile that made his eyes twinkle.

Apollo lifted a paw and patted his jaw for a moment. "Which would you recommend we start with first? Is there a particular order you suggest we try them in or just take one and just go down the line." He was certain if he mixed them together that wouldn't taste very good BUT he hadn't even tried one yet and took a whiff of the smells and found one in particular that really called to him.

"I think I'll try one of these for now, but if I'm still standing by the time I try these I wouldn't mind seeing what else you have." It was very unlikely he'd be much use after a few brews.

Veturildi picked up the one with mint almost immediately, it was a bit of a delicacy in his pride. Taking a small drink of it his eyes went wide and a smile formed upon his lips. "If I were to come back WITH THIS however, I'd probably be labeled a miracle worker." It was true, many of the lions in his pride loved mint.

Hattaki
you're fine smile

[IC] Sûzat Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas