Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:04 pm
User Image

Me and Hobbit were blessed with a lot of cubs in the recent mix n match.
We wanted to share the wealth and give others a chance of joining the family!

Rules & Info:
You may enter for all of the cubs, but you can only win one! (The silver spotted boy is special which you will read about later on)
Do not discourage anyone else from entering
Please read everything before entering.
Feel free to PM me or Hobbit. If it's urgent DM me Panda#2025 if you have any questions.

Totally didn't borrow this from Astoria >.> <3

Start: Now! 2/27/19
End: 10pm EST 3/9/19 (Whether I'm here or not)

Raffle will be rolled after we judge the personality contest.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:27 pm
About the father: He is in the Schnee la Neige'milima and he is a Ice Guard there (His future mate is in the pride as well). More information can be found here
User Image
Sega is a bit of a brave male. He will go into any situation head on without any problem and he will want to solve it as quickly as possible. He will use aggression if necessary, but he doesn't like to and would prefer if things were reached through talking. Of course this doesn't mean he wouldn't use his strength if he needed to, he just would prefer a peaceful understanding of things. He is fairly intimidating so most wouldn't want to have to battle it out with him only because he was so bulky.

When he isn't being aggressive or intimidating others, he is being friendly. If you want a reliable friend then he is the lion you should be talking to. He won't let you down and honestly, he would never lie to you either. He is fairly understanding and will have your back no matter what. It might take some convincing sometimes though depending on the situation, but most of the time he is right there with you. Deep down though, he is a sweetheart. He is a total love bug and is highly affectionate to those he fancies or his friends. So if he nips you or plays around with you it means he likes you. This is something that a lot don't witness, but a few special lions. If you get this far then pat yourself on the back because he has opened up completely to you.

About the mother: She is a Sage in the Indlovukati pride. Currently it's in the works of coming back. More information here
User Image
In general, Busara can be described as being rational, assertive, and idealistic. She thinks and considers things factually, but keeps an open mind. She does not terribly approve of daydreaming or wishful thinking, and believes in taking action and controlling one’s own destiny.

Never shy about voicing her opinion, she will let anyone know how she feels about anything, whatever it may be. Busara is strong in her beliefs and is not easily swayed away from them. Despite her structured attitude, she is always willing to listen to new thoughts and ideas, even if they don’t necessarily agree with her own. She is very sociable, and she respects intelligence and thoughtfulness in others.

About the half-sister: She is part of the Indlovukati with her mother and is a Guardian.She will be in the cubs lives.
User Image

Nabila is a natural born leader. She is unafraid of the world around her and she will take on any adventure, often being the one leading the way. Nabila has a somewhat synical but empathetic personality. She loves and is protective of the other females especially her own family. Overall, she is calm, level-headed, practical, intellectual, rational, and compassionate like her mother. She always considers the different possibilities before she makes a decision. She rarely ever loses herself or panics, and is able to maintain control and think even in most dire situations. Nabila often gets herself and her siblings out of trouble and frequently prevents trouble before it even happens. She is quick to pick up on things and is able to solve problems quickly. Nabila loves her family and her pride and is always looking for ways to benefit both.

About the half-sister: She is part of the Indlovukati with her mother. She will be in the cubs lives.
User Image

About Sega's future mate: She will be in Sega's life and therefore will most likely help with the cubs.
User Image  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:50 pm
The children:

Owned by me, XxXPandamoniumXxX
Hrolleif (Old Wolf) or Njorthrbiartr (Hero) - I love me some Old Norse names
User Image

Owned by o-Elixir-o
User Image

Owned by RockerWolfie1616
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:04 pm
Personality Contest

User Image

Please use the forms below.
Remember you can try for both, but only win one cub from the entire contest.
If you win this you can't win in the raffle.

As you can already tell the male will be going with the father and the female will go with the mother.
For the male, I don't really care if they join the Schnee or not just as long as they maintain some kind of relationship with him. I'm leaving the pride choice up to you.

If you want to try for the male:

[size=18][b][color=cyan][u][align=center]I'm Going With Dad![/align][/u][/color][/b][/size]

[b][color=blue]Username[/color][/b]:
[b][color=blue]Cub Name[/color][/b]:
[b][color=blue]Future Rank[/color][/b]: (If your going to put him in the Schnee, if not just put N/A)
[b][color=blue]Personality[/color][/b]:

If you want to try for the female:
[size=18][b][color=red][u][align=center]I'm Going With Mom![/align][/u][/color][/b][/size]

[b][color=darkred]Username[/color][/b]:
[b][color=darkred]Cub Name[/color][/b]:
[b][color=darkred]Future Rank[/color][/b]:
[b][color=darkred]Personality[/color][/b]:

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:22 pm
Raffle

User Image

Red Boy
Red Girl
Silver Spotted Boy

These lions are going to go into the mothers pride.
The silver spotted boy was a custom-in so you can not enter for him if you have already received a custom-in for the month of Feb.
-----> Regarding litter customs: For mix-and-match months only, you may have two breeding customs, but only if you use both of them for your own breedings. If you want to custom into someone else's litter, you get one.

So keep that in mind when you enter the raffle.

Please use the form below

[b][u][color=green][align=center][size=18]Raffle![/size][/align][/color][/u][/b]
[b][color=darkgreen]Username[/color][/b]:
[color=darkgreen][b]Preference List[/b][/color]: (Red Girl, Silver Boy, Red Boy)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm
The List

Raffle

1.) AstoriaFallen
2.) Ruler of Everything
3.) Marzipanz
4.) Niyaru Delacroix
5.) MangoMeow
6.) RozeyBear
7.) Zingling
8.) Ars Naberius
9.) nessiaing
10.) Porcelain Pinch
11.) Anderleit
12.) Keantha
12.) - Mynsed -

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:57 am
Open!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:20 pm
Raffle!

Username: AstoriaFallen
Preference List: (Red boy, red girl)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:28 pm
I'm Going With Mom!

Cub Name: Busa
Future Rank: Spirit Guide
Personality: Busa is going to be infectious to all around her, a light in the dark, a beacon of hope, a spiritual saint. This little girl will have no ill will within her body and will be very warm and welcoming to all that cross her path. Loving without bounds is something she'll follow as a personal guideline, to her just because we are all different, doesn't mean we don't deserve to be loved differently.

She will constantly seek out pride members and test their spiritual boundaries, wanting them to achieve balance within themselves through training she'll devise as an adult. Truly she only wants the best for all of her pride mates and she'll do what she can to help them achieve their best way of life.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:42 am
Raffle!

Username: Ruler of Everything
Preference List: Red Girl, Red Boy

(Already custom-in'd one cub into my own MnM litter)  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Marzipanz

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:40 pm
Raffle!

Username: Marzipanz
Preference List: Silver Boy, Red Boy, Red Girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:21 pm
Raffle!

Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Preference List: Red Boy, Silver Spotted Boy  

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:31 pm
I'm Going With Mom!

Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Cub Name:Ylva
Future Rank:Warrior
Personality:
courageous
determined
free-spirited
reliable
clever
patient
self-assured / confident  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:37 pm
I'm Going With Dad!

Cub Name: Einar "one who fights alone"
Future Rank: Ice Guard
Personality: Einar is going to be spunky and aspire to be just like his dad and follow in the footsteps of Ice Guard. While he understands that not all of his siblings are going to be living with him in his father's pride he may make a trip outside of the pride while he's older just to see what their mother was like (he would be coming back of course!) Adventure is part of his soul and he'll be curious to learn all that he can about the pride his father is in and even the one from which his mother is located.

Einar will be a calm and collected soul, keen on being the very best that he can be, while keeping the pride safe from outside dangerous, if there are any. Any of the siblings that remain with dad he will care for deeply and do what he can to be the best brother, while also maybe being obnoxious XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:10 pm
Raffle!

Username: MangoMeow
Preference List: Red Boy, Red Girl
(I’ve already used my custom slots for the MnM! <3)  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff