Whatever she was suffering from it hit Tahirah quick and hard. The day before, things had been going normally and then through the night chills hit her, wracking her body and causing Taoloth to awaken. A tendril of worry reached out to her and Tahirah did her best to reassure him as she moved out of the bed. She pulled her furs off of the bed and curled up against Taoloth into his wallow.

The brown dipped his head down, lightly biting the edge of the furs and pulling it up over his rider more, before his wing was draped over her. Even as Tahirah has drifted off to sleep, Taoloth was in a very uneasy slumber. It took a bit more moment and before he managed to drift off.

Sleep did not last long before Taoloth reawakened to feel Tahirah shivering against him, small whimpers of pain and just being uncomfortable escaping her lips. It caused the brown to lift his head, glancing around at the others and wondering just who he could reach out to, who he would even trust to help him.

Saevath Reaching out to his green sister, the one who had impressed his Tahirah's friend. There was worry and distress in his reach to his sister, something he would never actually tell or let anyone realizes. C-could you wake up yours? I believe there is something wrong with my Tahirah. She is shivering and...I don't know. I think she might need a healer... He kept his rider pressed close to him, his wing covering her to help and hopefully add more heat.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-