Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:42 am
User Image

Wandering most of the day had tired the female out and she decided to take a rest under a tree as the sun faded from the sky. She didn’t have a place to really call her own, but she was okay with that. She was a wanderer by nature and didn’t like staying in one place for long. She hadn’t seen her family in a long time and had made a mental note that she needed to go see her mother. Even if it was for a short time she missed her, but a small part of her wanted to meet her when she had a family of her own. That way she could introduce her to her grandchildren.

The thought made her smile and she wondered if it would happen. She was okay with waiting. It would only make the whole experience worth it. But that was neither here nor there.

She looked out at the open land and shifted a little bit as she rose to her feet. She needed to continued wandering and a small rest was all she needed right now. She only hoped she would stumble upon something that was worth it.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sihu didn't realize she was no longer alone at first. The sounds of movement filled her ears and she poked her head out from behind a medium size rock that hit her well while she was napping behind. Her ears perked up as she looked at the lioness a bit. "Well aren't you strange?!" She said

It wasn't meant to be mean, but it might have come out a bit more rude than she expected. "I wasn't expecting anyone around here." She said as she looked at the tree than to the rock she was still behind. With that she stretched, and emerged from behind the rock.

"Are you lost?"

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:15 pm
Smiling at the other female, Utsuri took a few steps towards her before shaking her head and looking away for a moment. “No I’m not lost..I travel all over so I’m kind of a nomad by nature.” She was telling the truth. She rarely stayed in one place and if she did it was only to rest for a day or two. She always liked to be on her feet and keep traveling. She planned to see every single area before she grew old and couldn’t travel far anymore. She had a goal and plan in mind.

“I’m sorry..what is your name? Mine is Utsuri. Maybe we can share each other’s company? I am usually alone so it’s nice to see someone else for once.” She said in a cheerful manner as she laid down on the ground near the other female. “Have you seen anything exciting around here recently or at all?” She didn’t have much to tell herself. In all honestly, she led a little bit of a boring life. She would travel, rest, and travel to the point where it was a routine. She didn’t bother doing anything else.

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff