Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:04 pm
User Image
"Will you be leaving soon?" her daughter called out as a large paw pressed against her shoulder, ushering her awake. Yellow eyes glanced down at the darker female as Sozin rolled her shoulders back in annoyance. It was hot. It was always hot, but today the sands felt like fire against her paws, so the older female had retreated back into the safety of her den. A den she no longer shared with anyone, a den that was just hers.The female was content in her loneliness, however little her daughter cared for it. With a deep yawn the lioness glared at Aden before speaking, mumbling under her breathe.

"Why are you here?"

"That's no way to greet your favorite child." the red female chuckled with a slight grin.

"Please." Sozin frowned as she lifted herself from her place against the cold stone, stretching her lean figure out as she continued to speak.

"So tell me, Aden, why did you wake me? It better be good." she frowned deeply. Her daugther liked to come and bother like this from time to time, this habit was getting old.

User Image
"Zara was looking for you, so I promised her I bring her to you." as the red female spoke Sozin glanced over her shoulder and saw Zara standing behind her with a smile. The two females had been life-long friends, so when Zara came calling Sozin would answer.

"Ah, my friend." the darker female laughed as she quickly pushed past her daughter. "It's been too long."

"Alright, rude." Aden frowned as she quickly turned to face both females. Her mother liked her give her a hard time, though she knew it was all in good fun. Or... at least she hoped it was.

"Sozin, I agree. It's a shame I never see much of you anymore. How are things? How is Ana?" as Zara spoke she moved into nuzzle her friend, finding warmth in her embrace. They two were close, as close as two hunters could be. Sozin was easily her best friend. The lioness gave her friend a soft nuzzle.

"Oh." Sozin paused as she pulled away from the nuzzle, a perplexed look drawn out across her face. "We are... complected." her voice gave her frustration away, still, somethings couldn't be shared.
User Image
"That sounds pretty normal." Zara laughed as she settled to sit, glancing at her friend. "So why the long face?"

"Mom is having issues-" Aden chimed in with a chuckle. She couldn't help but poke fun at the darker female's troubles. So long as they weren't hers.

"Shut up, girl." as her mother snapped back Aden frowned and sat herself down between the two older females, her tail flicking from side to side as she listened in on their conversation.

"Loving her has always been hard, Sozin. Don't sit here and sulk now." Zara laughed as her eyes circled Sozin's lean frame.

"This is why I'm into males. Females are so emotionally complex, I couldn't deal with it." as she spoke the lioness laughed, pawing at Aden shoulder as if they were both in on some personal joke. Zara loved them both dearly, so joking like this felt easy.

"You shut it too." Sozin snarled as she looked away from the two, settling her eyes toward the back of her den. It was lonely without Ana but maybe life had to go on, maybe sitting here in depression was only causing her unnecessary strife. Golden eyes settled back to the other two females as she spoke, sighing in deeply. "What's new with you, Zara? How are your kids?"

"They are all grown and have lives of their own." Zara stated with a smirk. She had been without the company of her children for sometime now. She couldn't complain.

"So, they are well."

"I'm glad." Sozin nodded as she glanced at her daughter, Aden. "Most of mine have far outgrown me. This one though, she seems to have some sort of defect. She has no mate or kids to keep her busy, so she bothers me."

"Oh shut it," Aden hissed as her tail flicked in anger. "You should be thankful I come around, that one of your kids still loves you. You old witch."

Zara couldn't help but laugh as Aden called her mother a witch, chuckling faintly as the two other females took turns slapping each other with a free paw.

"So, no kids yet then, Aden? What a waste, you are going to be in the ground long before you ever give your mother grand-cubs, mmm?" Zara teased.

"No, I just... I haven't figured out what I want yet, you know?" as Aden spoke she withdrew a bit, frowning. It was alright waiting.. right? The female tilted her head as her yellow eye settled on her mother's face.

"Why don't you have more cubs, mom? I know we made you happy" Aden nudged her mother with a smirk.

"I mean, honestly it might help you through whatever this is..."

Sozin frowned as she glanced down at her paws. "Being a mother was a lot of fun, I won't lie." but before she could continued her heart fluttered with anxiety. "I just know it put a strain on my relationship."

"It sounds like... with or without cubs your relationship is suffering." Zara interjected with a frown.

"Besides, if it makes you happy-"

"She is right mother. You should do this for you. I would love siblings." Aden laughed as she found herself thankful that the spotlight had been removed form her for the time being.

"Perhaps." the darker female mused as she found herself deeply considering becoming a mother again. Maybe it was the cure the female needed to heal her emotional wounds. Maybe it would help her start over? Her yellow eyes narrowed as she gave both the other females a half-smile.

"Anyway, enough of this talk, you birds." Sozin smirked as she slowly moved to stand. "You've both robbed me of my rest, it's time to hunt and make yourselves useful."

As the Aden and Zara moved to stand beside Sozin the group nodded in agreement. It was time to hunt.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:09 pm
Fin, WC: 1027

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out