Ko'koa had been an orphan since she was very young she wasn't sure why she had been left on her own but she had been taken care of by an old rogue female who had recently died so she was on her own once again, but at least this time she was old enough to take care of herself. Well, at least the best she could. Ko'koa wasn't the strongest lioness but she did her best and she was able to take down small prey that allowed her to stay alive. She sighed as she walked through the rogue lands following the path of a river and looking for something she wanted to do some painting but she needed special berries to make her paint.

Tandu and Ah had been chatting for quite some time now and both had recently gone quiet. That was the unfortunate thing about chatting while wandering, sometimes there was a need for silence in order for new subjects to come about. Tandu was doing just that, he was letting his mind and eyes wander, his feet just padding along without much interest in destination. The winds were no longer calling to him, they hadn’t in a while. It had him worried and had been the entire reason he was with the cheetah, Ah, to begin with. Letting cyan eyes rest on the waters of the river, the fluffy brown lion failed to miss the calico lioness up ahead. That, however, hadn’t been a mistake made by Ah, who gently nudge his companion to look forward. “Tandu, seems we have new company.” The creamy cheetah moved forward, stopping short of the lioness, his tattered cape fluttering in the wind. “My my, all alone miss?” Fluffy eyes stood at attention, eager to hear from the lioness.

Ko'kao was nervous with how the cheetah had said my my all alone miss, she wondered if they planned to attack her. She was a lone lioness and they had her outnumbered. "Umm well I.. " She didn't think there was any point in her lying it was pretty clear that she was alone and her scent didn't hold the scent of any other lions so she clearly wasn't a pride member. "Umm yes I'm Ko'koa, I'm just passing through really I'm looking for berries for my painting. I don't mean any harm." She babbled nervously.

“Ignore the idiot, he doesn’t understand the importance of tact.” Tandu rolled teal eyes and shook his head at Ah, whom had clearly frightened the poor lone lioness into oversharing. Ah had turned his head to glare at the larger lion, but was simply deflected as Tandu came to stand next to the cheetah.

“It is nice to meet you, Ko’koa- We mean you not harm either… Ah-“ He nodded his head towards the cheetah, “-Is just socially awkward and a bit dim.” Ah bristled at the comments and opened his mouth to argue with Tandu, however, he was quickly silenced by a wave of the lions paw.

“I am Tandu by the way- It is a pleasure to meet an artist.”

Ko'kao look between the pair a bit confused with what was going on till the one said that the other had no tact, so she hoped they were just being silly and were not actually there to cause her harm. She smiled a little "Umm it's nice to meet you both.. I'm well not the bravest lioness so it's not really Ah's fault." Ko.kao needed to be braver or she needed to find a pride that would protect her, so she could do her work and not worry about other lions and creatures hurting her.

The males exchanged glances between each other as Ko.kao explained herself, and both couldn’t help but wonder the same thing. Why was she out here alone if she was so fearful? Exchanging another look, Tandu and Ah both nodded in a silent agreement before Ah spoke up. “Ko’Kao, why are you not living in a pride or with someone then? These lands haven’t been the most hospitable lately.” Ah was referring to the crisis in the skies and the paranormal activity. Had she not seen one of the strange otherworld events?

Tandu was now looking at the sky, the wind picking up again giving him the urge to move. He had to fight that urge, knowing full well he couldn’t just up and leave in the middle of the conversation. Then again… maybe the winds were leading them to a safer place for her. “Do you need help?” Tandu’s face was peaceful as the wind made his mane dance about. “Perhaps it wasn’t just chance that lead us all to meet.”

Ko'koa frowned and then she sighed sitting down "I don't know where to go to seek a pride or who to trust to find a protector, I've been doing my best to avoid the roaming groups of vikings and the strange things that have been happening in the rogue lands but it has not been easy, I am not a warrior so I would be a mere servant to many prides." She considered their offer "Perhaps if you too know of a safe pride that would accept a gentle soul like me that would be helpful, otherwise I will just have to do my best to survive as I always have." She felt the wind picking up throwing sticks and other brush around them. The group would have to seek a cave soon if they wanted to be safe to continue chatting.

Tandu was thoughtful for a moment as Ah watched the lioness- both males had been mostly alone in the wilds of the rogue lands and came across many prides, however had never stopped to live in any of them. Two popped out immediately for Tandu, and one for Ah.

“Well, the Ela might be welcoming of you into their pride… you just have to join during their festival season. If they don’t strike your fancy there is also the Schnee- It may be cold but all that I have encountered had a sort of gentleness to them and embrace most into their safe haven.” Turning to look at Ah, Tandu nodded to his friend, “You have any ideas?”

Beaming, the creamy cheetah nodded- “How about the Kizingo-zaa” The idea in his mind was perfect, she was even an artist and that pride loved crafters. “They are a bit strange, but overall a great group- Lots of crafters and traders.” Ah shook his shoulders in excitement, clearly proud of his idea. “Well, what do you think Tandu?”

The big brown male pondered for a moment before nodding in agreement. Overall the Kizingo-zaa was peaceful. Eccentric and in their own delirium sure, but still friendly. “You might be on to something there, Ah.”

Ko'koa smiled a little at the pair they were kind and their suggestions sounded like things she should look into. "I will have to look into those prides thank you both, I don't think the snow is for me though." She shivered at the thought of dealing with deep snow every day it didn't sound nice to her. "The Ela or the Kizi might be possible prides for me I will have to see if I can learn any more information about them in my travels." She looked at the unlikely pair "So what has you two traveling together?" She asked curiously