Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands
[PRP] A Life of Solitude (Tapiwa x Kailasa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:59 pm
User Image

Flicking her tail from side to side, Tapiwa walked back into the pride lands later on in the evening after a long days work. She was a little tired after being out all day and even though she had very little to report, she liked doing her job. She didn't have an amazing life. She would wake up, do her tasks for the day and then return home with nothing waiting for her. She lived a life alone and for the most part was okay with that. It only started to bug her when she would see cubs or families together. Her family wasn't anything special. She didn't think her brothers were even alive at this point.

She watched the sun fade away and the night sky became completely black with stars glistening above. "It's a beautiful night." She said softly to herself. She didn't have friends either. It wasn't that she was aggressive or hard to speak with. She just didn't connect with others as well as she should. She was loyal to the end for things she believed in especially the pride and the others in it. She was just a little emotionally dead.

She lowered her head to the ground and remembered the times when she was a cub. Things were much simpler then. Things were a lot more fun. No worries and her father made everything less stressful until he abandoned them like their mother. That was probably when she went bitter. She didn't know. It had been so long she didn't bother thinking about it anymore. This had been the first time in awhile that her father even entered her mind. She let out an annoyed snort as she lifted up her head hearing the soft rustling of leaves close by. Maybe someone was going to keep her company, but then again it could just be her wishful thinking.

AstoriaFallen
I will edit the name in when you post for them <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:06 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

The healer had found herself in a new home, far different from the one she had lived in previously. Still, she believed there was something she could do here, even if she wasn't able to help cure the disease that ravaged certain members, there was other types of healing she could do for them. At least she wasn't alone, one of her children had joined with her, or her with them? Either way, being alone wasn't something that was going to be an issue for her.

The evening sky sparkled above and the nightlife sounded around her as she walked through the quite lands of her home. As the moon marked female padded along another figure appeared in her vision ahead. Since she was still new to the pride she was unsure as to who it was so her curiosity was piqued. Deciding to introduce herself to them would be a way to get to know them at least, if they were the social type. It was quite possible that they wouldn't want company right now, and that was fair.

Still, she needed to see. "Lovely night we are having." Her voice called out softly as she moved through the nearby foliage and came into view of the female better. "I am called Kailasa, what is your name?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:39 am
Hearing the voice, she looked over at the other female taking in her features before she finally rose to her feet. She wasn’t angry or upset so her body remained relaxed. She wasn’t the kind of female to just attack for no reason so she lowered her defenses for the moment and tried to be civil for once. “Yes it is a lovely night.” She said softly as she flicked her tail and keeping her eyes on her the entire time.

“My name is Tapiwa..but you can call me Tapi.” She nodded liking to keep things as simple as possible. “What brings you all the way out here? I don’t recognize you as someone in this pride..or maybe you are. We don’t get new members often so..I could be mistaken.” She was because as sad as it was, she didn’t maintain relationships very well. So it was very likely that she didn’t take notice of this female before.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:30 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX

The cool, yet surprisingly warm, ambiance of the night was truly comforting to the silver lioness and it almost reminded her of her previous home, thoughts lingering on remnants of the past for a moment.

Her words weren't surprising to hear, not after everything she had learned about the pride, it wasn't really unthinkable it was hard to gain new members. The risk of death was eminent by living her, but she knew they were all meant to pass on from this life one day so it didn't bother her.

"Tapi, I am newer to the pride, but I feel as though I've been here longer than I think I have. Truly just been keeping to myself and my son for the time being while I get to know the whole pride." She'd been checking out most of the area's and asking one or two members details of where and where not to go and learning her bearings so she didn't get lost or stuck somewhere.

"It's a beautiful place." Despite it's disease.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 am
A new member wasn’t something you saw everyday let alone met. She wasn’t going to be as aggressive with her demeanor since this was a fellow pride member. She didn’t want to scare her away. “I haven’t met fresh blood..” She said and knew exactly how the female felt. She didn’t know how long she had been there at this point. It felt like she had been there for a long time, but in reality it hadn’t been as long as she thought. “I know the feeling..I’m going through the same thing actually..and I’m feeling a little out of place.” She said as she looked away from the other female.

It was true. Tapi was having her doubts about the pride. She wanted a change. A place where she felt she belonged completely. It wasn’t that she didn’t feel that here, she just felt like she needed something else. Something with a little more adventure. “I have been thinking about other things..such as if I really feel at home here. I’m sure you have asked yourself this sometimes.” She knew she couldn’t be the only one with thoughts like this. If she was then she would probably keep her mouth shut and go on her way.

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff