[PRP] Returning Raids to the land of Storms Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Keep that charm," he had told Ngaule as his wings rustled at his side, tucking tightly in, before disappearing all together. "Call me, or...I can call you...once I am done." He was to head out to the land of storms, and right now, this would be an adventure he would need to do on his own. Or...with his little bird pal. While he did enjoy Ngaule's company, something told him he would be quite distracted the more he traveled with the survival goddess. Not that it was a total bad thing. The new memories the two made were quite enjoyable.

"Ready Judeau?" Ciro asked. In his mortal form, he looked like his old self. He was covered in scars, and wore the feather charm given to him from Ngaule. The flame pendant had moved to a shoulder marking, which pleased the male. Less things to carry. He still wore his fur bracers, finding them quite comfortable against his legs.

The journey to the Storm lands wouldn't be long. Already the heavy feeling of moisture in the air, and the distant sound of rolling thunder indicated they were close.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 pm

The raven tossed a look at Ciro, a silent huff as he fluttered to settle on the lion's shoulder. Ciro in his mortal form, looking exactly as he had in his previous life, this was going to take some getting used to. It was....strange, the friend he had seen take his last breath back with him. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Blue eyes narrowed, his feathers ruffled at the growing sense of humidity in the air, the crackle of thunder in the distance. Storm lands, he had not been back since that day. Right, let's get on with it then.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:28 pm
Amon Larethian

"You don't sound very sure you know." Ciro smirked, but nonetheless continued forward.

There was something about this land that tugged at Ciro. As he moved past the borders, he spotted a few lions brawling. They seemed to ignore him as they continued their fight. "To think they just let anyone walk into the lands...?" Ciro asked, eyes turning upwards to get a glance at Judeau. If he had remembered this was once his home, and that he looked no different than what he had his past life, it would make sense.

He headed down a worn path, the familiarity of the land bringing a fog to his mind. There was a shuffle to his left, as a beige male seemed to creep closer to a water source. Judeau would know that familiar red and orange a top of a neutral tone all too well. Ciro would, had he had his memories back.

Golden eyes gazed at the male. "Not a single acknowledge from anyone?" The male mused. "How drab."

Kris was being his typical self. He could care less that another male had roamed the lands. He didn't seem lost, so he was likely someone the male just hadn't met yet. His light eyes rolled as the dark pelt did nothing to jog his memory, but he didn't really take a good look. Now, the white feathers on his shoulder. Kristanf's eyes narrowed at the quick pass.

He hated birds.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:40 pm
The raven gave a quiet huff, his only objection to their return to the storm lands. Judeau had not been especially keen to return to these lands or the memories that it held, or those they might encounter therin. This was Ciro's journey, it was important to him, and Judeau would always be there for his friend no matter where it may lead.

"So far as they know you are the same Ciro they know as Captain. Oddly they seem to have forgotten you are supposed to be dead."

A shrug. Nothing unusual about a lost captain and his raven thrall returning from the dead, nothing at all. Not that he had expected that murderous b*****d to actually tell the pride what he had done--

Suddenly he froze in thought, blue eyes narrowed, a low growl as his talons curled against Ciro's hide, a crack of divine unnatural energy as Judeau felt his anger grow. It was him, alive, not dead. A caw, sudden, loud, piercing that would have certainly caused the pale lion to flinch.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:22 pm
Amon Larethian

"That...or maybe they don't realize I am or was suppose to be?" Did his death even break to the pride if they had been going around nonchalant like nothing happened. He shrugged his shoulders forward. Whatever the reason, he didn't question it.

The talons digging into his pelt caused him to wince slightly. "Easy," he growled with a warning, shifting his gaze to where Judeau was eyeing the other. "What's your...problem...?" Ciro spoke quietly as he eyed the beige male, who, while already pale in color, seemed to pale even more.

Kristanf flinched at the caw, stumbling backwards. He got a good look, he knew that bird. But...what made him go ghost white, was the feline underneath him.

No. He was dead. He fell to his death. How...?

Kristanf's jaw dropped slowly, before he found himself trying to correct himself. s**t. Maybe this was just a bad dream?

The god in disguise frowned. "Judeau?"

Another flinch from the male. Even his voice sounded the same. The new Captain began scrambling backwards, away from the pair of lions.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:51 am
"It's him."

His eyes narrowed dangerously, as if the pale lion should drop dead right then from the ferocity of the raven's glare. Judeau felt his anger and rage flooding back as his gaze burned through Kristanf, every memory of that day flashing through his mind.

Wings spread, Judeau suddenly lept from Ciro's back, landing directly in front of the pale lion. An odd aura surrounded the raven god, any trace of the fear he was had of the pale lion having long vanished. A wing reached out to touch the wound left by his horn, now little more than a scar, a reminder of that day that he had failed to avenge his friend.

"Why aren't you dead?"

It wasn't fair, the pale lion had taken everything from him, had shattered the world he had finally put back together. He should have suffered for what he did! He did not deserve the life he had!

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:46 am
Amon Larethian

It's him? Who was him? Ciro frowned at the raven's reaction towards this new lion. Something was triggering this reaction from his new friend, and Ciro could only think it had to do with his past life. The one he still couldn't quite remember.

Why aren't you dead? He heard the raven hiss. He quirked his eyebrow, moving towards the pale lion only to cause him to flinch even more.

Kristanf looked as if he seen a ghost. The dead was staring him right in the eyes. He didn't even notice the avian reaching for his wound, the one his other form had done to him. It had taken a while for it to heal.

"I..." he stuttered, another step backwards as the dark lion approached. He eyes flashed, and before him stood his mother. Disappointment in her pink eyes, the look of regret mirror his own facial features. Just as quickly as the image of the lioness appeared, it faded, but the look of regret still evident on his maw. He never felt any turmoil for Ciro's death, so why was he feeling it now?

Was it the god in disguise doing it?

He disliked that feeling. His foot caught on a root, causing him to slam to the ground. He needed to get out of here.

Kristanf was quick to his feet, although now he felt a small ache in his muscles. He was hurry to get away from the past that now stood before him. Ciro was dead. This was an imposter. That was the only resolution.

Before any questions could be asked, the lion had fled. "Don't go after him." The god said quietly, the sound of the running disappearing. "I think I need some explanation."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:01 pm
Judeau might have seemed larger than he had before, his feathers ruffled as he stared down the pale lion. An angry huff, his wings spread as if he thought for a moment to chase after the pale lion, instead following Ciro's words and only glaring in indignation at the retreating lion.

"Coward!"

A last caw echoing at the heels of the feeling pale lion. That monster had murdered his best friend, had murdered his sister, had tried to eat him! It was Kristanf who should have been flung from that cliff! A growl of frustration, the raven shook his head, closing his eyes for a moment in an attempt to calm his anger. Deep breath, Judeau, deep breath.

"I do believe he is afraid of you."

The raven looked toward his friend. Right, he supposed it was time he told Ciro the truth and what had happened.

"Where should I start?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:06 pm
Amon Larethian

“Afraid of me?” Ciro began to laugh. “My friend, I do think you have it all wrong. I’d be terrified of you with what you just did.” Ciro didn’t look like a terrifying lion right now. If he was in his true form maybe? But here? Just a harmless lion.

He tilted his head slight. “The beginning preferable.” The god said with a smirk, nudging his head so they could continue down the path they had originated before the fiasco. There was something familiar about this path, and a scent that seemed to be drawing him further and further into the lands.

As Judeau spoke, Ciro’s eyes wandered. Finally his paws stopped just before an abandoned den. To Ciro it would look new, but to Judeau it should be familiar.

His old home.

It seemed unconsciously the god had brought them back to their old resting home.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:30 pm
The raven god shook his head, a flutter of wings as he settled back on his perch on Ciro's shoulder.

"No, it is you he fears, because he knows you should be dead. He murdered you."

Another deep breath, the raven god spoke, telling the story of that fateful day. The day that Kristanf had murdered his best friend, of the fall from the cliff, of his own failed attempt at vengeance, and of the last moments they had shared in Ciro's mortal life.

Judeau fell silent, his gaze turned toward the den that he had once called home. It seemed even in his next life, something had drawn them back here, was it a memory stirring? Or simply a habit from his past life?

"Do you remember something?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:38 pm
Ciro listened as the story unfolded. He frowned at the more gruesome details. So, his death had truly been uncalled for. A murder? He didn’t think he had pissed off enough people in his previous life, yet, here he was without many memories and more appendages than he knew what to do with.

The god stepped into the old den. The familiarity struck him just past the den walls. A piles of pelts scattered the floor, a small perch with gray and purple and orange feathers near the entrance. The male paused midstep, images flashing before him. A white lioness laying on a pelt near the rear. Frisky cubs tussling, and an avian with a red and blue swirl preening a wounded wing.

He turned his attention back to Judeau, but it wasn’t the raven that was before him. The image of another god stood, broken horn and saddened eyes. Ciro’s eyes widened.

“I…remember you.” He said quietly, reaching for the lion before him. He shook his head, the image dissipating and the ruffled raven standing right before him again. “You…aren’t just a raven…are you?”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:10 pm

The air shimmered around the raven as he allowed the disguise to fade, the raven falling away to reveal the god of penance as he truly was, for the first time in so long finally showing who he truly was.

"No. I am a god, like you."

There was a sadness in his eyes, mixed with a sense of release, as if the demons were finally being chased away and the god of penance was at long last ready to tell his story and reveal who he was. It was time Ciro knew the truth, he deserved to know the truth.

"I am sorry I did not tell you before."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:38 pm
Amon Larethian

There, the once raven, now god stood before him just as he had done in his flashback. Broken horn, saddened eyes. All caused a small frown on Ciro's maw. He took a step towards the smaller god, his own mortal form shifting away, his large wings tucked tightly against his side as he reached out to touch the gray god, as if he was actually there.

"You don't need to apologize." Ciro said quietly. "You have your reasons." While Ciro didn't think he had skeletons in his closet, or things to hide, Judeau might've. He wouldn't pry. The god of penance would tell him when he was ready.

A smirk replaced the frown. "What would Saki say now if she knew this?" He asked with a small glint of amusement in his golden orbs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:22 pm
"You are my friend, you should know who I am."

Though the little god did not shy from his friend's touch, his head lowered, a lingering instinct to hide his broken horn and the heartbreak it still held. It was not secrets, but fear and pain that had driven the god to his raven form, a past that was still difficult to speak of.

"I have found it easier to move among mortals when they do not know who or what I am, not since.... You were the first mortal I was able to trust. I am glad you have returned."

A smile touched Judeau's maw. And then it faded as Ciro's words sent him retreating to his raven form once more. Saki, she would not be happy with him if she found out he had kept this from her...that raven was scary when she was angry.

"She'll never speak to me again..."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:09 pm
Amon Larethian

"Well...I am glad you trust me enough to show me your true form. I seem to only remember seeing it before...but just vaguely. It's...a blur." He didn't know how long this memory restoral project would take, but he hoped it would be soon. These random flashbacks were the most unbecoming.

As the male shifted back into his mortal form, Ciro chuckled, remaining in his own deity appearance. "I guess we should make sure she doesn't find out hmm? Otherwise you may have some cold nights from here on out by yourself." Ciro couldn't help but laugh.

"Does...Ngaule know about...you?" His head tilted. Shouldn't gods be able to see between disguises? Maybe that would come with time too?

Ciro settled in on one of his old pelts, the scent of familiarity bringing small memories to his mind, a smile plaguing his maw as he relaxed. "I think we should stay here for a little bit." Not to join the pride per say, but, already this land was bringing more out of him than he could imagine. There had to be more left. "The girls should be fine by themselves for a little time, right?"

How much trouble could the duo really get into alone?  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff