[PRP] Learning our new home (Kota/Maha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:52 am
She had been in the pride for a few days, and already felt more at home than she had in the rogue lands. Home was certainly where the heart was, and Kota's heart was here, in the Pridelands. A small smile graced her lips as the sun began to rise. Her and Maha had been quick to find a den to share, and although the friends were still getting reacquainted with each other, the crimson lioness would not change anything. Maha may have disregarded their meeting again as chance, but for Kota, the dreamer she was, she felt it fate.

Once the sun was fully in the sky, she turned back to the den, eyes roaming before settling on the blob of blue. The same shade her dreams were. She walked over to the boy, nudging him. "Come on Maha, sun's up!" She grinned. "It's better to snooze out there instead of in here, isn't it?" The feeling of heat warming their pelts was always something hard to turn down. "Besides, we need to go sight-seeing! Learning about our new home."

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:55 am
Mahaskah was the type of lion who was content to sleep his days away if he were given the chance. Even after they'd left their wandering days behind and settled into an actual, proper, home, the blue lion was content to lounge about when he could get away with it.

He appeared to have no such luck when Kota decided that it was time to get up and that she was getting his attention with nudging.

Maha wondered how she was so full of energy.

Still, he rolled over to his belly and pushed himself up, stretching his long frame before he shook it. "Alright, alright," he grumped. "Tch, troublesome woman," he teased, the edge of his maw quirking upward to mimic a smirk.

He stepped into her space, pressing his nose against her neck and nuzzling the soft fur. "But I expect us to make time to watch the clouds."

kasailoki

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:22 am
Nuxaz

"Grumpy, grumpy~" Kota grinned, teasing the male back, but purring as he nuzzled into her. A feeling she would always love. The bright lioness was glad to have stumbled across the male again. Everything was feeling as it should.

"I can agree to that," Kota said softly, returning his nuzzling gesture to the spot underneath his chin. She turned away from the male, heading out of the den.. She stopped just after the exit, waiting for Maha to follow.

"I thought we could explore around Pride Rock a bit. But there are a lot of lions over that way, so I don't know how quiet it could be for cloud gazing. We could always head towards one of the smaller water holes? I spoke with another lioness a few days ago who said ones near some old hunting grounds were a little less traveled." Less lions could mean more alone time with Maha.

Kota enjoyed that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:34 am
"And you're too energetic," Mahaskah shot back, though it was clear by his tone that he was fond of her. Her nuzzling earned a low, deep purr, green eyes staring almost too intently at the red lioness before she slipped away from him.

A few ideas flashed through his thoughts before he pushed them away, lazily striding forward. He took his time with each step, in no hurry to entertain the day regardless of how excited his partner might be.

"Less lions are preferred," he replied, bumping his shoulder against hers once he stood beside her. "Pride Rock is too...busy." He looked as if he'd rather consider anything other than going over there.

"Lead the way Kota."

kasailoki

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:38 pm
Nuxaz

"I'm just excited!" She grinned. Okay, so maybe she was a little too energetic for the otherwise lazy lion. But, she was in a new place, with her childhood love. How could she not be excited?!

She nodded in agreement. "I figured you would agree to that. One day we will go there, if not just to see the rock up close." As that appeared to be the center hub of the pride, they would also need to meander that way one day in order to meet other pride members. Slow and steady though, Kota did not want to push Maha into doing anything he did not feel comfortable doing.

"This way!" She purred, nudging her head in the opposite direction of Pride Rock. "I think you will like this place. Maybe it can become our secret spot," she glanced back towards Maha, giving him a sly look.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:30 am
He looked at her with skepticism, like she would have to do some serious coaxing and bribing to get him to go anywhere near pride rock when he didn't have to be there. Still, the odds of him caving for the red lioness were high if only because of his fondness for her as troublesome as it was.

How he had come to be her companion once again when she was full of so much more energy than himself was a question he could not answer. Especially when he did not seem to regret any of it even though his steps were slow and lazy while he padded after her.

Her tease earned the spreading of a slow, lazy grin across his maw and the slight quickening of his steps until he was at her side and he could n** at her ear. "Is our den not enough for you?" Maha teased, though his voice had dropped an octave and he seemed particularly interested in having another spot for them.

kasailoki

Nuxaz

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces