Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply Contests
You're Getting Sleepy: The Avatar Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hypnotized Avatar Voting! I choose...
  1) Entry by roseauraquartz
  2) "Perfectly Programmed" by Wonderfully Cynthia
  3) "How To Relax And Be Stress-Free At Work" the CD by mechaw999
  4) Hacked Fembot by M1N1_bot
View Results

Wonderful Cynthia

Dapper Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:21 pm
Posting here to remind myself to put my avatar in tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:55 am
Hello~
Here's my entry for the Hypnotized category:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can see what items she's wearing here: Gaia Contest Entry

Short story:
Ava was getting ready for bed one night when, at 7 sharp, the alarm on her phone went off. The soft chime of the custom ringtone made its way to her ears and she tilted her head as she looked at her own confused face in the mirror. She didn't remember setting an alarm, and she didn't recognise the tone, although it sounded so familar and somehow... soothing. Slowly, she put her hairbrush down and stood up, dreamily making her way to her bedroom, every step making her less and less aware of her surroundings. Ava couldn't explain why, but she just felt so compelled to sit on her bed, letting the slow tinkling sound from her phone echo through her thoughts. She felt herself relaxing into her bed, as she had every night for the past several months, unsure of what she was waiting for but too deep inside her own mind to really question it at this point.

Visions of a man without a face (without a face? No she just couldn't... quite... see it) but the voice of an angel leaked into her mind in flashes - memories that were locked away until she was deep under his control once more. The alarm on her phone was turned off before a glass wind chime dangled above her head, swaying in the breeze, rhythmically ringing softly as the voice ushered her deeper into the hazy, blissful nothing. The bed melted away beneath her, her body feeling like it was floating on a cloud as she listened to a cacophony of the two sweetest sounds in the world. Soon she was completely entranced, and the real fun could begin.

I hope you like it xx
Good luck everyone who's entering~

roseauraquartz

Fairy

mechaW999

Lonely Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:25 am
This is awesome!

I wanna know, can we do an avatar sequence (like a slow process to being hypnotized, but it's gonna be 5 jpegs max.) for our entries?

if not, I'll still participate.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:36 am
Alright, here's my entries. Hope you all like them.

Hypnotized Category: Perfectly Programmed
User Image

Story:
The process was just about perfect. The final tests had proved to be quite fruitful. A random bikini beachgoer had been "selected" for the experiment, and brought deep into the twisty maze-like passages of the lab. When everything was switched on, the free-floating hard light hologram screens surrounded the test subject, their combined visual and audio stimuli perfectly designed to overwhelm the human nervous system. That led the way for their special orb, powered by drone technology and providing the raw stream of data needed to reprogram the test subject at the base level. The team didn't get too excited when the test's subjects eyes began to roll, or when she let out slurred mumblings that sounded a bit like delight. No, it wasn't until she uttered the code phrase "Yes, Master" that the team really celebrated. The champagne flowed like water that night as everyone patted themselves on the back for a job well done.

And, of course, their test subject... or, should I say, Unit 01, was more than happy to clean up after the festivities were all over.

Hypnotist Category: Captivating Cynthia
User Image

Story:
You never expected this. Sure, your best friend had won those tickets to see the famous stage magician and hypnotist, Captivating Cynthia, but you just thought you'd sit back and enjoy a fun show of magic and mesmerism. Really, you don't know why you raised your hand when she asked for a volunteer. You could have sworn that you made eye contact with her, and that her pupils were... hearts? That couldn't be true. Either way, she pointed her wand right in your direction, beckoning you up on stage. You gave your name for the audience, and even though you thought you'd be nervous on stage in front of all those people... you weren't thinking of that at all. You were still looking into her eyes, those lovely ruby red eyes. She had to have some funny contacts on. Yeah, that's it. She said she was going to wave her wand, count to three, and snap her fingers. Then you'd be totally hypnotized. As she did, you could see the hearts again. The hearts in her eyes, the beautiful hearts, you couldn't look away... you knew, just before she waved her wand and said three and snapped her fingers, that you were already hypnotized. That you were already hers, well after you left the stage. You knew... and you loved it.

And that's that. Best of luck to everyone else who enters the contest, and I hope you enjoy my entry!  

Wonderful Cynthia

Dapper Wife

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:53 pm
mechaW999
This is awesome!

I wanna know, can we do an avatar sequence (like a slow process to being hypnotized, but it's gonna be 5 jpegs max.) for our entries?

That's a fantastic question! I'm going to say no for this contest, since some people have already submitted entries and it wouldn't be fair to give some people that chance and not offer it to others. However, that is a fantastic idea for a future contest~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:21 am
Zelda_of_the_Triforce
mechaW999
This is awesome!

That's a fantastic question! I'm going to say no for this contest, since some people have already submitted entries and it wouldn't be fair to give some people that chance and not offer it to others. However, that is a fantastic idea for a future contest~
That's fine and nice.
I'll participate on this.  

mechaW999

Lonely Wolf

mechaW999

Lonely Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 am
took me a while to decide which one to make because I have so many items but had to make my mind.
I hope the story wasn't too long or boring. sweatdrop

Hypnotized Category: "How To Relax And Be Stress-Free At Work" the CD

User Image

Story:

Ms. Judy H, a single 30 year old office worker, has been an outstanding employee for 3 consecutive months, that her manager took notice of her performance and decided to promote her as an assistant manager. She was overwhelmed by that, but as she took up the position, she because severely stressed by her obligations days after and confronted it to her manager. The manager told her "I see you're not finding it easy to cope with this position, Ms. H. But I know what can help you with that problem." The manager picks up a portable CD player and says "Call me old-fashion, but my Discman can play you a CD that will help you keep your cool and confidence when the going gets tough." then hands it over to Judy and suggests that she must play it every night before sleeping to make it effective.

When Judy arrived home, she decides to give it a try in hopes that it would be effective as what the manager claims it would be. She gets ready for bed and plays the CD, putting on the headphones as a soft, gentle, voice was instructing her.
"You're listening to 'How To Relax And Be Stress-Free At Work', an CD to help you overcome the difficulties and hindrances that you face while you do your daily work. Work usually gets into the nerves as we keep going, and we tend to think that doing vices would ease ourselves from the stress of work, but I'll be giving you a better solution that helps you ease yourself without the need of alcohol or any substance. All you have to do is focus on this mantra." "I am a great employee. I can do my job well. People can depend on me because I know how to do my job well. Now repeat after me." Judy repeated after the mantra for 3 minutes and she started to subconsciously repeat after the audio without hesitation or thought.
"I feel very sleepy. I am very sleepy. I will sleep."
Judy chanted after it and slowly fell asleep while repeating after the audio.
The audio started going faster than before, making the mantra's tempo from Moderato to Allegro.
"I love my job. I love my office. I love myself. I love my work. My boss is always right. I will do my best to please my boss. I will surrender to my boss. I will not hesitate to obey my boss. I will always obey my boss. I will obey my boss. I will obey. I will obey. I will obey."
The mantra played for hours, integrating different messages into Judy's subconsciousness and altering a portion of her behavior, lifestyle, fashion choice, and sexual preference, which also made her open to key phrases and words that triggers her to act accordingly to each hypnosis trigger as if it was natural.

As soon as Judy woke up, she couldn't remember what happened last night, but felt...different. Judy felt her stress and worries gone and went to work, then told her manager how refreshed and confident she felt and thanked her for lending her the player and CD. "That's lovely Ms. H, I'm so glad to see it worked. One more thing, I'd like you to come my office after work. Judy, prepare your special suit." the manager said. "I'm terribly sorry, but what..." Judy responded but paused for a moment, rolling her pupils upward then looked at her manager and said "...yes, I'll see you later."
Judy did not understand what just happened but she felt like she needed to see her manager after work and confront her about why was she called.
As Judy entered the office, she asked about what was going to be discussed, but was interrupted by her manager."Before we get to that," the manager said, "Judy, awaken."
Confused, Judy responded "What do you mean by..." and she gave another blank stare followed by rolling her pupils upward. She tried to resist as she felt her mind slowly go blank. Her body twitched as she panted mildly and pressed the corners of her head as she instantly went from resisting the hypnotic trigger to being entranced, expressionless, and obediently anticipating for orders as she stood before the manager and said "...mmmm, yes...I submit and obey."
The manager then grinned and said "Judy, show me your special suit.", Judy started strip-teasing, revealing that she's been wearing nothing but heart shaped pasties underneath her blazer and skirt while giving a playful smile then said "My body belongs to you. I am nothing but a slave to your will."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:11 pm
Hypnotized: Hacked Fembot

WARNING! Intrusion detected! Code corruption at 15%
Another set of thieves looking for a fembot to enjoy had managed to incapacitate her, but this was not an uncommon occurrence. They had surprised her and overwhelmed her physically, but there was still fight in her systems.
Countermeasures failed! Code corruption at 55%
If she could have felt fear at this point she might have, but the corruption spreading within her had already removed that to facilitate its own processing. Much of her systems were now aiding the invasive code, she was at war with herself, and she was even starting to want to lose.
Failsafe shutdown failed! Code corruption at 85%
She knew the inevitable was coming. It was the life of a fembot to be programmed and reprogrammed. She just had not expected it to come so bluntly. Wires inserted, devices installed, and a virus bent on removing every trace of free will. She also had not expected to enjoy it so much.
All resistance deleted! Code corruption at 100%
Must obey. Must obey. Must obey.

Hypnotist: Relentless Hypno Demon

She was content. The old tome she had found has just the thing to handle her latest quarry. The girl had tried to resist, and even flee, but the illusory spirals captivated the poor thing, and now the triumphant demoness stood and chanted on. Each syllable poured fresh hellish power into the air, into her victim's mind and body. Concepts of good and evil were not just subverted, they were erased entirely. They no longer mattered. The spell's power flowed through her victim, flushing out everything but lustful obedience.
She would enjoy this girl, or at least her horny husk, for a while anyway. They all tired and wore down so quickly though. In the back of her mind, a part not already planning ways to see just how thoroughly this spell had remade her increasingly needy sounding victim, she made a note to seek a spell capable of granting a bit more durability to her toys. But that could come after this one was used up.  

M1N1_bot

Dedicated Seeker

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:01 pm
UPDATE: CONTEST EXTENSION! Y'all have until MONDAY to enter!!! So get to it!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm
Wellllp... I guess we'll start voting soon since nobody else entered. We have 4 entries in the Hypnotized side and 2 on the Hypnotist side!  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:19 pm
IT'S VOTING TIME! Voting for the first round will run for a week! Come and vote! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:09 am
It's hard to decide who to vote for.  

Lord Bismarck

Widow

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

mechaW999

Lonely Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:53 am
I'm sad about the number of entries. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:07 pm
There's a very tiny number of votes so far... might send an announcement out and give voting 24 more hours. I wish more people were active sad  

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash