Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡ CG/L Littles and Caregivers ♡

Back to Guilds

A guild for littles, middles, caregivers and those who enjoy the CG/L dynamic. 

Tags: little space, ddlg, ageplay, bdsm, kink 

Reply ♡ CG/L Littles and Caregivers ♡
♡ introduce yourself ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

UwUnicorn

Corny Counselor

15,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:03 pm
Name/nickname: Saourealis/Sao (just use Sao, it's so much faster)
Pronouns: They/them

Role in CG/L: Switch. I have happily been a Daddy (and would probably do it again under the right circumstances) to a babygirl, I've been a babygirl (which was different from being little, for me) and I'm gleefully little as often as possible. I'm also a brat, but when I'm reeeeally small and completely besotted that's a lot less frequent. Less mouthing off, more grabby hands and kissy faces.

Relationship status: Polyamorous. I have 2 Daddies (one in person, one LD), an LD pet (who is quite little) of my own, and another LD partner that I don't have a kink dynamic fully established with yet.

Favorite color: Purple! then rainbow! Yellow! Pink! all the colors! And I like it if it's sparkly and shiny or glittery!

Favorite thing in CG/L: Feeling safe and cared for.

Anything else?:

Some of my favorite ToS-compliant little things: stuffies, cute pacis, unicorns, coloring, Rainbow Brite, Steven Universe, holding Daddy's hand, snuggles, when Daddy plays with my stuffies with me, when Daddy reminds me they're my Daddy (I didn't forget it's just uh...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.), surprise candy, and forehead kisses. I don't really enjoy being little alone, I'm kind of the All Daddy All The Time little channel.

Some junk about adult me: My unicorn obsession extends well beyond the playpen, along with octopuses (cephalopods in general but particularly octopuses), sloths, and cats. I'm an ENFP, so I enjoy spending time with others, learning things, video/board/card/tabletopRP games, horror movies/books/games/podcasts (I listen to a lot of podcasts when I play LK), sci-fi and fantasy (high, low, and modern), reading, I write until my fingers fall off, and I'm an eclectic witch.

I'm nuttier than a fruit bat, so I can't work often, but I've done IT helpdesk, web development, professional writing, sex education, social media management, community activism, and consulting and marketing in the adult industry. I went to university for Social Work (best decision I've ever made for personal growth but least financially useful student loan debt I've incurred), and aside from being notorious and occasionally Naked on the Internet, I've also been a professional humiliatrix and findomme there too. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:29 am
Saourealis

User Image

Welcome!
          Yay for octopi. ^^

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

So Eagerly

Excitable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:28 am

Name/nickname: Eagerly/Eager's fine? And Cara's my go-to RP name now emotion_kirakira

Pronouns: She/her

Role in CG/L: Little, though once in a while I can handle a big sib type of role

Relationship status: Enjoying RPing, not in any relationships, and don't have experience with kink in a relationship

Favorite color: The purple hues that are close to blue! Or mint green, or soft blues, or rose gold, or other pastels..

Favorite thing in CG/L: Not having to worry about things, it's suuuuuper nice

Anything else?: If I had to guess an age range for what I'm most comfortable with, it's probably past diapers and pacifiers, and more 'come sit with me to watch a movie while I color' or being whiny about not wanting to go to bed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:01 am
User Image

Welcome!

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Very Flazeda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:55 pm
Name/nickname: Marcel (otherwise known as Marcel the seashell) 3nodding
Pronouns: He/him

Role in CG/L: A little boy! For awhile I tried to be open to being a switch because of dumb stereotypes, but at last, I am just a little. Although, I could see myself taking on a big brother type role for the right pal. whee

Relationship status: Committed to my boyfriend. heart

Favorite color: All the primary colors together! And the rainbow! But especially BABY BLUEEE. whee

Favorite thing in CG/L: Getting to escape my adult life and become a more silly, sweet, unstressed, carefree version of myself. heart

Some of my favorite little things: pokemon, Disney, video games, stuffies, coloring/art, cute snacks, cartoons, cuddling, sea creatures, dinosaurs, the zoo, singing cute songs, studio Ghibli, being a menace (luls), diapers, cute outfits, using my imagination, interacting with other littles (but have yet to do much of this... oof)

Some junk about adult me: I am an actor and theater student and work full-time at a fermented foods company! (yay for kimchi). I am a gay man that loves acting, dancing, Drag Race, Lady Gaga, oldies music (50s/60s), animals and veganism! (don't worry I'm not an annoying vegan I just had to say it somewhere luls).

I have a childlike wonder about me outside of kink as I am fun-loving and am a Disney fanatic! (in fact I will be working in WDW coming September). I take on a lot of responsibility and am a very hard worker so I am often very stressed whilst being a ball of anxiety and phobias, hence why age play means so much to me. It keeps life simple.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:51 pm
Name/nickname: vivi or luna
Pronouns: she/her
Role in CG/L: little/pet
Relationship status: single
Favorite color: teal.. pink.. and all the pastels. but i like all the colorssss *nods*
Favorite thing in CG/L: coloring for my CG! and playing games with them and with other littles :3
Anything else?: um. um.. i think my attitude might be very berry close to Bubbles (from PPG) . emotion_rainbow
also, not having a pushover CG would probably be bestest for meee... ^~^ aaand i like making friendss ❤

viivii luna

Heart Recalibrator

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:05 am
User Image

Welcome fellow littles. <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:23 pm
Name/nickname: Feyre or Fey
Role in CG/L: little
Relationship status: taken
Favorite color: pink gaia_kittenstar
Favorite thing in CG/L: stuffes and coloring
Anything else?: ummmm nope gaia_kittenstar  

Feyre-fey

ruka yoa

Agile Duck

9,400 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:10 am
Name/nickname: jon/ruka
Pronouns:him/his
Role in CG/L:cg/dd
Relationship status: have a little
Favorite color: black and red
Favorite thing in CG/L: caring and spending time with the softer side of people
Anything else?: i try to be fairly active so im hoping this guild might help me make more friends on gaia  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:48 am
name/nickname: chelsea
Role in CG/L: little
Relationship status: n/a
Favorite color: light pink!
Favorite thing in CG/L: feeling taken care of and protected, like i can let someone take care of me.
Anything else?: i'm a bit of a tough egg to crack at first, and get to know. due to my life experiences, i can seem a little aloof, serious, or stand-offish. i don't show my "little" side easily and it takes a lot of tenderness and trust to get me there. sweatdrop
i'm not into roleplaying, "casual flirting", or anything of the sort w/ ppl online (yuh, i'm boring). but i love to make friends!
i also work full-time, i'm about to go for my master's degree so i have quite the adult life outside of gaia... but i always make time for people i'm close to. emotion_bigheart

choke and kiss

choke and kiss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:52 am
ruka yoa
Anything else?: i try to be fairly active so im hoping this guild might help me make more friends on gaia

nice seeing you here, too!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:12 am
choke and kiss
ruka yoa

nice seeing you here, too!

wow yeah great seeing you here as well, i didn't know you were a little  

ruka yoa

Agile Duck

9,400 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:05 am
User Image

Welcome!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:07 pm
User Image
☾⋆
Name/nickname: mei! (not my real name, but i don't give that out ♥)
Pronouns: she/her (cis)
Role in CG/L: little baby kitten (5 yrs)
Relationship status: taken and collared by my daddy uwu
Favorite color: pink and lavender
Favorite thing in CG/L: stuffies, sippy cups, cute accessories and toys, feeling cherished and cared for, getting punished, being held during storms
Anything else?: i like chicken nuggets!!!
☾⋆
User Image
User Image

yokomei

Kitten

♡ CG/L Littles and Caregivers ♡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items