MISSING FAMILIAR
Username: Aria Starstone
Familiar Cert - I attempted to find the official link based on certed siblings, but could not.
Familiar Name: Yogsorroth
Arrivals Post: It was in 2015, I am sorry.
Additional Information: Not sure what happened here!

Aria Starstone
Hello,

In the future, please refrain from using non-shop-official links for requests here. If you need assistance finding a cert or uncert for a pet, please use the appropriate form in the General Certing Thread to acquire an official link before posting here. I was not able to find this pet's official cert in any of the listed colorists' folders after a reasonable search, so you may need to use the "Uploading Certs and Uncerts" form in the GCT. Additionally, this pet is listed on the Google Sheet Familiar Owner's List. The parents' names are spelled "Nál x Auchindoun" on that list, which appears correct - but appears to be incorrect on the cert.

As a note, there is a gap of some familiars in the years around 2017. We intend to eventually add familiars to the main RPwithus list from the Google Sheets list and locate missing familiars in the image host. This will be quite a project, and will be handled after uncerts for Soquili are finished being added to the main list.

Thank you,
maho