[PRP] Flashbacks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:32 pm
When the next morning rolled around, Ciro found not one, but two birds on top of him. The feline groaned, swapping at the two. "Get off meeee." Ciro stated groggily, keeping himself against Ngaule for warmth. He didn't mean to snuggle with Judeau for the night, but it seemed to keep the nightmares away.

Ciro froze as the purple raven cawed indignantly, his mind flashing.

It's okay. You're going to be okay, you just have to get up. Was it getting harder to breathe?

The voice, that was...Judeau. But, Judeau was right there, not speaking (or, at least not speaking yet.)

A pair of bright blue eyes flashed in front of him, causing the male to jolt up quickly. "What the?" His eyes shot around, the image of the eyes disappearing, and the disembodied voice gone, and his breath returning to normal.

He had a frantic look in his eye, as he quickly headed out of the den. He needed fresh air.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If asked, Judeau would have most emphatically denied any such 'snuggle' with Ciro for the night. He would have much preferred his own perch and the company of the purple raven for the night, but perhaps, he had needed the reassurance that the lion did live again, that his return had been more than just a dream.

The raven stirred, the movement under his talons drawing him from his sleep. His first sense was that of the purple avian at his side. A small smile, a soft nudge against her feathers, so this was a thing now? Hmm, he supposed he could get used to it.

A grumble of 'go back to sleep' was interrupted by a sudden shift of movement as he was sent fluttering from his perch. Stunned for a moment, the raven shook his head, wondering what had just happened and why the world was spinning.

"Watch where you're--"

The raven fell silent, gruff comment cut short as his gaze fell on the dark god. What the hell was that all about... Wings spread, Judeau glided through the den before landing at Ciro's side.

"I hope that does not become a habit. One of us with nightmares is enough."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:15 pm
Amon Larethian

Once his heart seemed to stop racing, the male sucked in a deep breath. The sun was beginning to rise, soon it would wake the other sleeping companions. However, one occupant was already out. Judeau had flown next to him. His head turned, as his golden eyes settled on the smaller form.

"I don't think that was a nightmare..." Ciro said with a frown, shifting his gaze away from the raven. "It's like I was there. I...heard your voice, I couldn't breathe." Ciro explained. "Someone or thing was also there...a familiar set of eyes..." What the god probably wouldn't realize just yet, was a small part of his mortal self was peeking through.

He nudged his friend however, trying to brighten up, even though the once memory continued to tug at his mind. "You and Saki looked comfortable though cuddled together," he cooed with a smirk, trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:17 pm
The raven's eyes narrowed thoughtfully, a slight frown tugging at the edge of his beak. Judeau had known his own share of nightmares, a nightmare by any other name is still a nightmare. Unless....a memory? A memory of what?

"Sounds like a nightmare to me. Either that or you are losing your mind."

There was a faint huff of laughter at his later statement, an attempt to lighten the mood that may or may not have failed.

"That is no concern of yours, fuzzy!"

Despite his objections, there was a smirk on his beak. Judeau and Saki had not always gotten along, in truth they had disliked each other the moment they first met. Yet someone now things had changed and maybe she had never been that bad after all. He now found that he greatly enjoyed her company. He supposed Ngaule was right after all, he had gotten better at making friends and some mortals were worth opening up to.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:31 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro shrugged. "I don't think I know my mind well enough to say I am losing it. Maybe though," he almost said thoughtfully, before the flustered look of the raven caught his attention.

Oh, had he hit a fun subject for the bird? Ciro found himself nudging the avian again, the smirk on his maw widening. "Why are you so uptight about it. It's not like it's not natural. She's a fine catch too! I mean...If I was a raven..."

A thought dawned on him as the smirk remained, Ciro shifting to a much smaller size, his front paws disappearing, and his pendant becoming a marking on his chest. The once god form stood, but now in a comparable size to Judeau in his own raven form. "I guess I could be a raven, couldn't I?" He jested. "But if nothing is going on between you two...then I am sure you won't mind if I get in there, hmm?" His head tilted as his golden eyes pierced right into Judeau's own. Same old Ciro, no matter what life or what form. Usually only having one thing on his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 pm
"Not all of us feel the need to brag."

Judeau's eyes narrowed as his gaze settled squarely on the raven Ciro. Oh if looks could kill, Ciro would have found his second life far shorter than the first. A caw, a most grumpy flicker of his wings that made clear his feelings on the matter.

"Try anything with her and I will peck your eyes out. That is if she doesn't do it first."

Now that he thought of it, it might have been amusing to watch him try, something told him she would be far less forgiving than Ngaule would have have. Even so, Ciro could stay away from his girl!

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:04 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro outright laughed at the look Judeau was given. His eyes lit up with utter amusement, as he shook his head. "Alright feather brains, I will make sure to stay away from her....though, if she can't resist this avian charm..." he let out a wink. He didn't know Saki, or if she was the type to fling with multiple or different males. Ciro couldn't resist if someone were to offer however.

While he enjoyed the smaller form, Ciro found himself reforming to his other mortal form. It was identical to his past life self. If one didn't know, they would think Ciro'mekaitso was right there, still in the flesh and blood.

"It's weird not being with wings, but I think this form will help me blend in with others. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:59 pm
"I am glad you're so amused, fluff-head."

The raven's eyes narrowed, clearly he was less than amused at Ciro's antics. A grumble, he should have expected no less from his friend, sigh, some things never changed.

But some things did change. Not so long ago, the raven god might have wished she'd fall off a cliff, and yet now here he was. When had he begun to open up, when had he let her behind his walls?

Judeau was stunned for a moment, staring at the god who now appeared as his mortal self, as if no time had passed and nothing had ever changed.

"Yes, I suppose so. It is easier to move among mortals when they do not know who you truly are."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:03 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro resisted the urge to ruffle the avian’s head. He felt as if it would leave him with a more permanent marking or loss of a useful organ if he had.

“You know…” Ciro began, his maw holding the traditional smirk. “It’s impolite to stare. I know I am good looking and all.” He continued to jest.

“The girls should be waking up soon.” The disguised god started. “We should probably head back in before the notice us not there. Then we both might be in the dog house.” Ciro shuddered slightly at the thought. He was enjoying this time with the little family that had begun to form. However, now his paws were beginning to itch and want to move. Something was tugging him, and he needed to answer it. Unfortunately, he was unsure if the bond he had created would continue. He supposed if anything, he could always call the goddess to him, knowing this special little feather around his neck would do such a thing. For now though, he would just see where the road led them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:02 pm
A wise decision, Ciro, very wise, today you may keep your face.

"Don't flatter yourself, fluff head, you're not my type."

The raven rolled his eyes, a huff of laughter. Nothing had changed had it? Apart from a pair of wings and a facial accessory or two, Ciro was exactly the same as he had been. Judeau shook his head, a part of him still not entirely certain this wasn't all just a dream, that he was only imagining his friend had returned.

"I am certain they are secure enough to know we are still here."

A smirk, the raven spread his wings, a flutter into the air as he glided back into the den and their slumbering companions. Well, he wasn't going to object to a few more moments rest with the purple avian before the journey began.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas