Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 5 - Genesis Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:16 pm
Ulla and Kaya were successful in forcing open a Fairy Circle, a portal which leads to the Fairy Realm and the Forest of Origin, where the Tree of Life, the slumbering Xerneas, dwells. From inside the teleportation chamber they would see through the portal into a 'tunnel' made of wood with various mushrooms, moss, and fungi growing on its walls, floor, and ceiling. With the Tree of Life being actively attacked there is no time to delay, the Snagems must get to the tree as soon as possible, despite the risks they must take to get there. Considering this could only be Ein's doing if the Tree of Life, Xerneas, is infected with the Shadow virus than the world as we know it could cease to exist. No risk is too great to save the world.

This is the beginning of the end.

-----

As the Snagems pass through the pink ring of energy inside the chamber they would find themselves on the inside of the wooden 'tunnel' they saw on the other side of the Fairy Ring after it had appeared. While it appeared to be a tunnel it was actually a root, one which connects directly to the Tree of Life its self. The Fairy Circle would not remain long due to its instability and thus just seconds after the last Snagem passed through the window into Snagem HQ would disappear and they would all find themselves trapped in this strange place, their SNAGs no longer connected to the SNAG network and not even a Psychic Pokemon would sense their place in the world thus making teleportation impossible. They were stuck here until they either succeeded or failed. There is no other choice now.

This place would feel strange to the non-Fairy tuned Snagems, they couldn't place their finger on why it did but it made them feel strange. For some they might feel dizzy, light headed or as if they were floating. This was caused by the inherent nature of these roots, that is they existed in-between two different dimensions. Time and space did not work properly here and the laws of physics did not apply properly. Darts would perhaps be more comfortable here what with his experience in the Distortion World being a far more extreme version.

"Come on, we can't waste time." Sub said as he took off running, only to trip over nothing and fall belly first onto a large mushroom. There was a lot of them growing in this place. "I'm fine!" He insisted as he picked himself up. Deciding not to take off running on foot again he took out his Hoverboard, unfolded it, and jumped on before shooting off through the root on top of it.

However not long after the Snagems arrived and began their journey into the root some of the fluffy white 'fungus' lining the root walls would turn out not to be fungus. The white fluff would turn out to be Cottonee, the Cotton Puff Pokemon immediately launching themselves at the Snagems as they attempted to grab a hold of them and execute a Growth, their cotton bodies growing rapidly as they attempted to consume the intruders. If Ulla or Kaya recalled these routes were guarded and commanded by a powerful Fairy Pokemon, a Boss Fairy. Only it could call off these Cottonee and were perhaps commanding it to attack them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:43 pm
SubonicXP
Ulla and Kaya were successful in forcing open a Fairy Circle, a portal which leads to the Fairy Realm and the Forest of Origin, where the Tree of Life, the slumbering Xerneas, dwells. From inside the teleportation chamber they would see through the portal into a 'tunnel' made of wood with various mushrooms, moss, and fungi growing on its walls, floor, and ceiling. With the Tree of Life being actively attacked there is no time to delay, the Snagems must get to the tree as soon as possible, despite the risks they must take to get there. Considering this could only be Ein's doing if the Tree of Life, Xerneas, is infected with the Shadow virus than the world as we know it could cease to exist. No risk is too great to save the world.

-----

As the Snagems pass through the pink ring of energy inside the chamber they would find themselves on the inside of the wooden 'tunnel' they saw on the other side of the Fairy Ring after it had appeared. While it appeared to be a tunnel it was actually a root, one which connects directly to the Tree of Life its self. The Fairy Circle would not remain long due to its instability and thus just seconds after the last Snagem passed through the window into Snagem HQ would disappear and they would all find themselves trapped in this strange place, their SNAGs no longer connected to the SNAG network and not even a Psychic Pokemon would sense their place in the world thus making teleportation impossible. They were stuck here until they either succeeded or failed. There is no other choice now.

This place would feel strange to the non-Fairy tuned Snagems, they couldn't place their finger on why it did but it made them feel strange. For some they might feel dizzy, light headed or as if they were floating. This was caused by the inherent nature of these roots, that is they existed in-between two different dimensions. Time and space did not work properly here and the laws of physics did not apply properly. Darts would perhaps be more comfortable here what with his experience in the Distortion World being a far more extreme version.

"Come on, we can't waste time." Sub said as he took off running, only to trip over nothing and fall belly first onto a large mushroom. There was a lot of them growing in this place. "I'm fine!" He insisted as he picked himself up. Deciding not to take off running on foot again he took out his Hoverboard, unfolded it, and jumped on before shooting off through the root on top of it.

However not long after the Snagems arrived and began their journey into the root some of the fluffy white 'fungus' lining the root walls would turn out not to be fungus. The white fluff would turn out to be Cottonee, the Cotton Puff Pokemon immediately launching themselves at the Snagems as they attempted to grab a hold of them and execute a Growth, their cotton bodies growing rapidly as they attempted to consume the intruders. If Ulla or Kaya recalled these routes were guarded and commanded by a powerful Fairy Pokemon, a Boss Fairy. Only it could call off these Cottonee and were perhaps commanding it to attack them.
"Are we sure we're fine here!?" Amaranth spoke up shortly after one of the weirdest trips she's known yet. If anything, she wondered if maybe she accidentally ate one of the mushrooms that were now around. Nothing really felt right to her either, and keeping her bearings was difficult, but doable. If nothing else, she seemed to be faring better than Sub in that she was able to move around- albeit at a slower pace than usual.

That is, until she was blindsided by one of the Cottonee, letting out a yelp as she tried to get it off as it rapidly expanded. "Okay, I'm suddenly not a fan of this place!" She yelled, voice muffled as she struggled to free herself.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:58 pm
Leslie would march through the portal, arms crossed and a death glare at the cutesy and pink place around here that she was seeing. "Look, I wanna help but....why do we need to go to the hellscape that makes me wanna be annoyingly happy and giggly?" Leslie grumbled out, looking around for a moment before relaxing slightly as she got used to the sensations. "Okay, I'm good. So where we goin', guys?" A higher pitched and giggly voice would ask, apparently having come from Leslie. Clapping her hands over her mouth, Leslie returned to glancing around in panic over if anyone heard that.

Just outside of scything horn radius, Beau was doing his best to stifle a giggle at Leslie's little slip up. Looking around the area, Beau would let out a small puff of powder and watched as the powder dispersed rapidly in the small breeze of the area. "Well, guess we might need a little prep if Im blowing anything up. Guess thats fine. Fine, guess Im not dusting the area to eliminate the stuff I dislike." Beau muttered, snapping his fingers in disappointment before returning to following along behind the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:58 pm
SubonicXP

-----

As soon as I arrived, I couldn't help but to stumble over then took around my surroundings. Instincts started to go all awry and not in the usual manner like as if I was sensing something with a rather strong presence. Everything was off kilter, at least as far as my senses was trying to figure out; down was up, left was right, forward was back and visa versa. Years that I tried to train to use everything at my disposal when it came to my hybrid abilities, and what could be argued as one of my more useful traits probably is not going to matter much. I was hoping if we were about to get in a fight, it wasn't going to be too much of a big deal. However, this was Ein we were talking about. That was severely doubtful. Regardless, it wasn't going to stop me going forward; it was just going to be weird trying to just simply use my eyes and looking over my shoulder a lot more often than not again. It was weird trying to dig up old habits all so suddenly...

"Sub, do you even know where the hell you're going!?" I said as I noticed Sub stumble off on his Hoverboard. "For the love of God, who called for Leeroy?" I then made my way after Sub, hopefully before he got in trouble.

As I rushed after Sub, I ended up stopping, skidding to a stop. Instincts were trying to alert me to something, but I couldn't tell what or where. This fairy-based domain was still screwing with everything. I couldn't point out where until I noticed the Cottonee started to bulge considerably, growing to abhorrent size and threatened to consume everyone in its massive amounts of fluff. "Oh screw this..." I said, leaping back a bit, unleashing a powerful Blizzard attack from my wings towards the Cottonee and getting a Pokeball at the ready.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:12 pm
Kaya emerged through the portal and stepped onto what felt like familiar soil. Here in the Fairy Realm, he felt much more at ease, Less ill and able tothink much more clearly. "I'm fairly certain I recognize this tunnel..." He told himself as he followed the others, stifling a small giggle as he watched Lykas entered behind him and promptly trip over his own tentacles as the things seemed to have a mind of their own here, not following the hybrid's mental orders like normal.

When the Cottonee attacked, however, Kaya definitely knew where they were. "Whimsicott!" He shouted, calling out for the Boss Fairy he was certain was here. "Call off your army!" He demanded, looking around for the little fairy fluff in charge.

Lykas, however, was in the process of wrangling his tentacles when a Cottonee attacked him. With his arms and his tentacles occupied, his only recourse for self defense at the moment was to take a deep breath and blow a gust of Icy Wind at the incoming puffballs before attempting to put some distance between him and them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:20 pm
Once on the other side of the Fairy Circle, I felt my heart sink as a familiar sensation flooded my senses. The last time we were here, I spent most of the time chasing Keiko, who had seemingly been possessed by childish glee. Turning to check on her, though, I only saw determination on her face. Her worrying over Ulla must have been overpowering her natural reaction to this place.

My fears allayed, I followed Sub's example and got on my hoverboard, with Keiko and Abby soon boarding their hoverboards as well. Before we could get too far, I got tackled in the chest by a Cottonee. Keiko and Abby were not unaffected, getting hugged on the belly or perched on a shoulder respectively. I felt Rala's desire to rise to my defense, but she didn't Teleport out of her ball, apparently unable to do so. I let Angeal out of his ball first, however, and instructed him to unleash a Flamethrower at the horde in hopes that I could prevent other Snagems from getting snagged by Cottonee. Keiko and Abby mimicked me in this, letting Typho and Angela out respectively to pitch in with their Flamethrowers. As they were attempting to purge the white-cell-like Cottonee, I let Rala out so she could attempt to knock the Cottonee attached to me out with Psychic.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:36 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

The Hanabi siblings stepped into the Fairy Realm as it looked like Ulla and her Fairy Pokemon looked a bit better. "So...this is 'home'?" Leon said to Ulla as he looked around, nothing really mesmerizing so far as they were in a 'tunnel'. "If only you could see it when it was chaos." Leon sighed as it bothered him a little that Ulla called this place 'home.' Ulla looked at Lucario as he passed through the portal as he made sure his Lucarionite necklace was on tight so he wouldn't lose it. Ulla flashed her Mega Stone as well to show she had it ready whenever. "Let's show them what you are made of." She said as she got on Togekiss as they were flying.

They then came to a halt as a bunch of Cottonee were in their way. "They must think we are the enemy...." She said as she noticed Leon was about to pull out a Pokeball. "Shiro let's-" "No wait!" She said as she heard Kaya call out for Whimsciott. Ulla got the idea as she flew up a little higher than everyone as she grabbed her Artifact from her hair as she held it out as she focused her energy to her Artifact to make the small gems shine brightly like a beacon. That way if Whimsicott was around, they could see it was them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:44 pm
"I'm okay, Blizz just...oh crap!" Sub muttered as he threw his self back to the ground, pulling his head down and hands over his head in an attempt to avoid the Blizzard his Articuno hybrid friend just conjured. The freezing winds would sweep away any Cottonee coming at Blizzard and Sub, the Dark One glancing up to see the aftermath as he took note of several chilled Cottonee now grounded, too heavy to float at the moment with the chunks of ice in their fluff. When Sub caught a whiff of Beau's Powder he quick flung his head around to face the butterfly man, though he himself still laying on the ground, belly first. "Save the explosions for once we're out of an extremely flammable tunnel!" He called out to Beau.

Lykas would get a similar idea as Blizzard but his freezing gusts were more modest but worked just as well as he kept the Cottonee at bay. Someone should certainly help Amaranth out though as she was turning into little more than a giant ball of fluff with arms and legs sticking out.

"Wait don't- do that..." Sub started to shout at Terashi and comany but just sighed as the trio fought off the Cottonee with streams of fire. He just hoped they didn't catch anything important on fire...like the tunnel its self. Rala was a little more delicate as she picked the Cottonee off with Psychic.

While Kaya called out to the Boss Fairy of this root Ulla stepped up to further help in getting the boss's attention as her artifact gleamed. With their teamwork it didn't take long before a gust of wind blew through the tunnel, causing the Cottonee to blow away harmlessly, even leaving Amaranth though she was left with plenty of gotten to pick off her body and hair. With the gust of wind a mass of floating cotton would begin to collect in place before it took its true form, that of a very large Whimsicott, one bigger than any of the Snagems, it was massive for its species.

"Don't call me Whimsicott! That's what the mortals call our kind! I have a name! I am Boss Fairy Gwynt Anhygoel and you are trespassing in my root! How do I know you're not with that vile mortal attacking Lord Xerneas in his slumber!? All you mortals are the same! Master Succellus should have kept this place sealed like he did a millennia ago! Tell me why I shouldn't give you to my children as play toys!" The huge Whimsicott boomed.

"Ugh...I can't get my balance." Sub complained as he laid on the ground, ignoring the large Fairy Pokemon. "Blizz? A little help?" He called out to the hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:59 pm
Figuring that this offered opportunity to make sure she was still herself was just waiting for her natural input, Leslie marched past the collected Snagems and gave a small cough to make sure she didn't inadvertently go off like she had a minute ago. "HEY! I don't care about your damned root! We don't care beyond beating up the guy who keeps poking this place and shoving off to never return again! So you have two options: Move your butt out of our way, help us find our way to the thing, or get THE HELL smacked out of you before we do the first one!" Leslie bellowed at the giant Whimsicott, her horn rising over her shoulder to show a toothy grin towards the Fairy type.

With Beau, he would chuckle under his breath before scratching the back of his head. "Just testing...." He sheepishly said, watching as Leslie began erupting towards the giant Fairy boss that had decided to show itself. Hopefully it enjoyed abrasiveness as a quick response.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:01 pm
When the Boss Fairy showed itself, I ordered Angeal to cease purging. Typho followed suit almost immediately, but Angela looked up to her trainer for confirmation, only to find a large Cottonee where her Trainer used to be. Panicking, she leapt to the top of it and began Pecking at the parasitic Grass-type that had engulfed her trainer.

The Cottonee that was on Keiko's belly had grown above her head and around her. She wasn't entirely engulfed, but her pushing against it wasn't accomplishing it. Having seen Abby get consumed, she was wanting to get out to help her, and not being able to do that was bringing her anger to a boiling point. If something didn't change soon, her Frustration would trigger, and she'd start attacking the Cottonee growing around her in earnest, followed by whichever Fairy-type pokemon she could get her hands on next.

I set Rala to try to help Abby, but didn't send any other Pokemon to attack, not wanting to confirm the large, named Whimsicott's concerns. Speaking of, I turned to Lesile as I heard her outburst. "NONE of that is helping right now!" I shouted at her, hoping to, at the very least, distract her from making our situation worse.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

The little girl floated down as Whimsicott approached as she motioned Leon to stay a little towards the back with Lucario. Seeing how he was a Poison Channeler in the Fairy Realm. She wasn't sure how they would react, then again. Leon was the least of their problems at the moment. When Leslie spoke out, the little girl heart's stopped as she stood in front of Leslie. "S-Sorry Gwynt...we just need to get through. Master Succellus and Lord Xerneas needs us. Kaya and I can vouch for our group. We are here to help. We are all after the same goal. I promise you, the person who is in charge of this madness, we will get rid of him. But we might need your help. Anything will do. Please, for Lord Xerneas." She said as she was holding onto her Artifact very tightly close to her heart. "This place is my home, this is the closes thing, that has the slightest tie to my mom. And I want to protect it with all my heart."

Leon noticed the others still having trouble with some of the Cottonnee getting off of them. Specially Keiko. Leon quickly helped her out so she wouldn't blow a gasket. "Keep your frustration down. You know better than I do. We are not on our own turf. We are in the Fairy Land. You do anything, we will only be holding Ulla back from what she needs to do. Even though we are here to help. We still need to go by the Fairy's rules." He said under his breath just enough for Kieko to hear him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:28 pm
SubonicXP
"You know, usually communication works better when you're not actively killing the ones trying to state their reasons for coming!" Amaranth shouted, though with her muffled voice, it wasn't clear if she'd be heard or not. She certainly wasn't having much luck in escaping the Cottonee at any rate, and without help, this was bound to only get worse from here.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:47 pm
Kaya watched as the Pokemon he had only known as Whimsicott before took form and revealed itself. "My Apologies, Gwynt. If you've recall, you weren't in a talkative mood last we met so I never learned your proper name." He told the massive Fairy-type. "But if you'll also recall, I beat you the last time we met and I was fighting alone then. I have backup this time so it would be in your best interest to help us instead of fighting us." He told the Poekmon, nodding to Ulla and Leslie before smacking the latter in the back of the head and effortlessly deflecting any retort from her horn as his strength returned here.

"You calm your attitude." He told her. "We're not looking for a fight, if you'll bother to recall." He reminded her. "But that doesn't mean we won't fight if we're forced to." He added, a sharp tone in his voice as his eyes darted toward Gwynt.

Lykas finally managed to wrangle his tentacles into some semblance of control by wresting them into a few hairbands he happened to have on him but they wouldn't hold for long. In the meantime, he jumped onto his hoverboard and attempted to move with it. He'd finally realized he had little control over himself because he couldn't even figure out where he was or how to actually move on his own yet. Everything in this realm was perverted and twisted in ways that made no sense. "Look, I'm all for a little tryst in Wonderland but can we please try to hurry this along? I can't feel my hair, already." He quipped.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:54 pm
The giant Whimsicott known as Gwynt Anhygoel would just cross its arms and roll its eyes at Ulla's pleas for peace. Apparently kindness and appeals to civility weren't something it responded to, at least not anymore. Things were crazy today, and crazy was the name of today's game it would seem. "Home? Heh, maybe one day but not today, puny fae." Gwynt mocked Ulla.

"And you! Don't mock me, boy!" Gwynt shouted at Kaya. "I allowed you victory only because it was Master Succellus's desire to test you! You know nothing of the powers I possess!" The Boss Fairy shouted at the Klefki hybrid.

When Leslie began to go off the massive fluff ball would turn his attention towards her, cocking an eyebrow and looking down at her with intrigue. It probably helped her case that she too was a Fairy type but that really wasn't what interested the Boss Fairy the most. "You got a lot of nerve." The Whimsicott hissed as it glared down at Leslie. "Few would dare cross me, even fewer would dare think it!" The Fairy boomed as it uncrossed its arms and puffed up, making its self bigger as if to intimidate but when Leslie didn't appear threatened Gwynt went back down to size and chuckled.

"I like you. You're not like most of the Fairies around here. Bunch of wimps." He scoffed, looking at Kaya as he said this. Perhaps his showing 'kindness' to Leslie was also a way at getting back at Kaya. Who knows with Fairies. "You win. I won't move my butt, as you so eloquently put it, but I will help you find your way." Gwynt said, waving his hand shortly after, causing another gust of wind to blow, this time in the opposite direction as he executed a Tailwind. With the wind came balls of fluffy cotton which somehow scooped the Snagems up and set them on top of them, insisting they go for a ride. Anyone that still had Cottonee on them would have them blown off by this wind. "Oh and by the way..." The Boss Fairy called out to Leslie. "Don't ever threaten me again!" He roared before Leslie went out of range.

The cotton rides would be carried by the wind and thus carry the Snagems through out the room as they past by all kinds of Fairy Pokemon going about their business, mostly Cottonee and Flabebe in this parts. Eventually the Snagems would see a bright pink light at the end of the tunnel and would quickly advance towards it. The light would eventually become so blinding that they could see nothing but pink for awhile. Next thing they knew they were all standing on a grassy field, some sort apparently setting them down and standing them up right, or perhaps they did themselves subconsciously in their brief moment of blindness. Either way it did not matter.

The beautiful field of lush grass was located in the center of what appeared to be a forest surrounding it, evident ally the Boss Fairy dumped them off right in the middle of the Forest of Origin. Here they would feel such utter serenity, joy, and peace. Nothing hurt, not even the slightest ache. This was a place that could be considered the closet thing to paradise, and yet someone was here to ruin it.

At the center of the circular grassy meadow was a single tree, massive in size and its wood a faint bluish color, each branch glowing at its type with a different color of the rainbow as it had no leaves and yet still felt more alive than any person looking at it felt. It utter beauty and wonder was only betrayed by the sickly purple spot forming at its base and the person standing before it.

"Hello." The purple skinned woman would great the Snagems with a sinister, positively evil smile. It was known other than Zera, the Weezing hybrid herself. She had apparently survived the encounter in Lumiose City, though not unscathed. The woman was wearing a tank top thus one could easily see the heavy scarring she suffered from the server burns she endured. While she wasn't exactly 'beautiful' before she was certain grotesque now. "You're too late!" She cackled with as she kept slapping on the tree, manically. The woman didn't even attempt to lash out at the Snagems. It was uncertain if she really thought she already won and there was nothing they could do or the woman had simply lost her mind since the last time they saw her.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:07 pm
Keiko nearly screamed at Leon to go help Abby, but was interrupted by the Cottonee that was seemingly attached to her being blown off. She immediately looked to Abby, who was similarly freed from her fluffy prison. The problem solved, she forced herself to calm down all but ignoring anything else that Leon had to say.

"Huh, so that's what shoe tastes like," I grumbled as Leslie's outburst surprisingly garnered results. With that, I recalled Rala and motioned for Abby to recall Angela. I doubted I could talk Keiko into doing much of anything even if she had Pokemon out at the time. Cottonee hopped on top of the three of our heads, but lifted us up instead of trying to eat us.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff