• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:59 am
User Image
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lost Treasure'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

with a slight raise of his eyebrow, Hephaestus eyed the Keyblade of Olympus before taking it and brought out a tiny ballpoint hammer between his forefinger and thumb before lightly tapping the top of the blade and the fragments collapsed to the ground "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Hades said in shock "ONE TAP AND IT JUST BREAKS APART!?" he said, making Hephaestus look at him, a smirk threatening to split his face and tossed him his bident back as well as Poseidon's jewel which he put back into his trident and Zeus's old master blot which was absorbed into his cane. after that he looked through each fragment and inspected the quality before separating it into two piles: ones that could be granted to others and ones that he'd melt down. looking at the Golden Fleece armor, he figured it's be perfect to the rings and set up a mini forge as Hercules strolled over "i'm not even going to ask how you managed to make a portable forge" he asked with a chuckle in his voice as the blacksmith god grinned as he began working "gotta have something to do to pass the time" he said, looking up to his brother then back down to watch the fleece slowly melt into liquid gold "so ... you and Aphrodite?" Herc asked delicately but Hephaestus only sighed "i tried to make it work ... but she loves Ares. and i am not going to make a fool of myself like i did with Athena ... nah, i'm better off alone" he said before bringing out his hammer and started molding the shape and brought out the Spear of Leonidas and held it to him "give that to D's granddaughter will you?" he asked shocking Hercules "Dionysus has a granddaughter?"

Smiling at Jim run to his sister, Silver looked to see Kratos arrive and Ares flinch slightly. Silver however stood firm and only raised an eyebrow 'so this is the Ghost of Sparta' he thought before Kratos starting walking away, however Ares stepped forward "Kratos!" he called before obviously steading his breathing and choosing his words carefully "i know what i did ... what all of Olympus did to you was ... unforgivable. and i doubt hearing an apology will do anything to quell your hate ... but Kratos i swear to you, on the river Styx ... we will be better, i will be better ... brother" he said before looking away looking ashamed at the memories that resurfaced and Hermes but a hand on his shoulder and looked to Kratos before another voice joined them "you know, all that built up anger isn't good for you" Loki said, appearing against the railing of the ship with a look to his father "trust me, dad ... you gotta let the past go, i learned that the hard way" he said as Dionysus held onto Dara and looked at the devastation the Etherion Cannon wrought "we'll rebuild ... maybe not here but we're alive so we will rebuild" he said before taking a sip of his wine that had not spilt a drop at all during the fight "what you did was ... very brave, might even earn you a spot in the pantheon i'd wager"

DeVoe turned to Mavis unamused before moving the chair closer "the heart and mind cannot coexist ... emotions would counteract the calculations. fail to do what is necessary because of one pointless life in the way ... the needs of the many, outway the few" he said before shaking his head "as for the identity of who Merle saw that night, yes ... and i'm shocked you haven't figured out, how obvious is it .. it's-" he said before a flash of black lightning zoomed by and took the Thinker out of his chair and against a building, holding him in the air. "stop talking" the figure's vibrating voice said in a demonic tone, his eyes glowing black as he raised a vibrating hand in a spear-like motion before a blur of blue knocked him away into a statue.
Devoe, cause it was DeVoe now, winced as he held his head and lay helplessly on the ground to watch Merle march towards the dark speedster
"you tried to kill me father!" he cried out as the dark speedster stood up "apologies, Raiden ... allow me to rectify that" he said before speeding off and Merle chasing after him. blurs of black and blue lightning flashing all over the city as Merle was using his sword to deflect the evil speedster's blows, each one aiming at a member of Fairy Tail or Triple Goddess. watching this, DeVoe finally realized: a man in black and blue lightning ... Merle saw two speedsters that night.
finally the two speedsters stopped with their swords clashed
"fast ... but not fast enough" he said crypticly before jumping back and sheathing his blade "my blade will be stayed for now, but know this: i will kill you, because you can't beat me ... never have, never will" he said before speeding off leaving Merle exhausted and confused as Alice Ambrosius ran to him and hugs him to comfort him

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:33 am
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

One thing Aqua will remember of this war she will never forget, she and friends entered Keyblade Graveyard to fight Master Xehanort and Vanitas before King Mickey joined her fight. This time against Daichi and his entire armies with his pawns' armies, while her sons and his friends dealt with Daichi with every keyblade wielder's support. She looked at the now crater Mt Olympus. Greek Pantheons have lost their home from Etherion Cannon. Aqua looked at Terra and Ventus as Terra was talking to Master Eraqus. She sadly smiled, she thought of her late teacher. "Master Eraqus might watch the aftermath, and maybe record the document of the war." She said to think what he will do after the war, even if he wants to prevent it from happening. Her blue eyes caught the sight of Vincent, she was about to run to her son, but her smile dropped and made her stop. He looks defeated and dragging Olympian Keyblade, this puts her pieces together… her other son, Yozora, has fallen. She looked at the crater Mt. Olympus, thinking he escaped from the etherion cannon. "Yozora…"
Before Thinker will reveal who Fujin is, but in much of her annoyance that he mentioned she and others haven’t figured it out, suddenly she blinked and saw black lightning zoomed past her and took Thinker away from his wheelchair as she turned her head in shock. She was shocked and angry at the same time. ”Let go of him Fujin!” She shouted at him as her yellow lightning surged around her, preparing to activate her dragon force. Her green eyes noticed Fujin’s vibrating hand, to her horror, he would kill DeVoe like he nearly killed Gambit. Thankfully before she could react to save Thinker/DeVoe, Merle’s blue lightning knocked Fujin. Mavis looked at Merle and Fujin, she quickly turned her attention to DeVoe and rushed to his aid. ”I got you.” ”MAVIS! THINKER!” Julian called out and his eyes met black speedster as his eyes went wide. Mavis only stared at two speedsters, while helping DeVoe up with moving his arm around her shoulder. ”Fujin!” Julian shouted in surprise before two speedsters sped off. Only Mavis and Julian noticed that Fujin was only targeting both members of Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, but Merle defended them from black speedster. New generations immediately recognized black lightning, while older generations were confused as they only knew Merle’s blue lightning. Mavis looked at Julian, DeVoe needed to be in a wheelchair. ”Let Raiden handle Fujin, get the wheelchair and help me carry Thinker.” She orders him as she is First Guild Master. Julian looked at Mavis and his brother, knowing her tone means she’s serious as guild master. ”Yes first.” he replied in a respectful manner and ran to grab DeVoe’s wheelchair and push it towards her and DeVoe. He slowly paced to the opposite side of DeVoe, and lifted his brother’s arm over his shoulder. He and Mavis lifted DeVoe up, and carried him to the wheelchair to properly set him down. ”What the h*ll is Fujin doing here and why is Thinker out of the chair?” He asked her. Mavis looked at where Fujin and Merle were, then Julian. ”Thinker is telling me that heart and mind cannot coexist, and emotion could counteract as he believes it will be in his way. He was about to tell me who Fujin is, but that black speedster grabbed him. It happen to fast, I thought Fujin will kill him, but Merle saved him.” She frantically explains, while holding DeVoe’s hand tightly like she’s afraid to lose her closest friend. Julian widened his eyes and looked at two speedsters. ”That dark mage is trying to kill my brother because he knows his secret identity.”
At the medical tent, after Merle saved Wendy, Grandeeny, Hikari, Cecil, Noctis, and Sora from Fujin. Sora exits out of the tent and watches both black and blue speedsters. Hikari walked out to join her daughter, she looked at two speedsters and her daughter. ”Sora-chan…” ”Merle-kun’s father’s attempt murderer is here.” Said Sora, Hikari looked at her in shock. ”I know he can fight, but I hope he doesn’t do anything stupid, Fujin is a lot more experience speedster like Sawyer-san since that night.” She added, worried Merle might do something dumb against experience speedster. Hikari looked at her daughter, so she placed both of her hands on her shoulders. She looked at her mother, Hikari was smiling to be sincere. “When your father was trapped in the Realm of the Darkness, I was worried about him and I only had his keyblade and black sword that contained his soul and darkness. It was before me and your aunt became friends with Loke-san and Alex-san, and they were guarding me and Serenity-chan from Jellal-san. It didn’t take me and your aunt to realized we had each other and your father was supporting me to walk forward, that’s how Natsu-san and Gray-san found us, later Macbeth-san, and invited us with Alex-san and Critas-san to join Fairy Tail. Your father told me during his time in the realm of the darkness, he never gave up hope because he only thought of me to support him, like I support him to survive in the Realm of the Darkness. It’s okay to worry about your friend, he can face his tough obstacles as long as he knows you and Alice-chan are supporting him to confront his obstacles.” Hikari explains to her daughter, yet knowing Cecil and Noctis peeking at them to eavesdrop, how she and Serenity only had their journey to survive, while Yami was trapped in Realm in the Darkness, before meeting Loke, Natsu, Gray, and Macbeth, Happy, and Carla and got invited to join Fairy Tail with Alex and Critas. Sora and her two brothers remembered from lacrima of their mother’s memories, two Destiny Half Sisters were on their own and met Loke, and Jellal attack them to sacrifice Serenity, but Alex saved them and under his protection because not only Serenity was in danger, but Hikari was one of seven princesses of the heart that Master Xehanort originally target her. Sora thought of her mother telling her, she knows her parents are childhood friends growing up together from different villages that they opposed each other until they were in adult age and they both left after having their keyblade and their own parents' disappearance. However, it only turned out to be that Kami no Senshi slaughtered the entire Dark Village, leaving Yami and Tsubaki only survivors, and Light villagers were violent and sent to prison. She should follow the same example as her parents did. So she smiled softly to her. ”Mom, I will do the same to Merle-kun like you and dad did, but not as a lover… as a friend and future Seraph Knight.” She said to her mother as she reached out to Hikari’s hands to move them away from her shoulder, vowing as a friend of Fairy Tail and future Seraph Knight to support the heir to Camelot. Hikari smiled thoughtfully that her daughter will look after Merle. Meanwhile, Death the Kid, Ankhseram, and Death noticed black and blue lightning, but in their death eyes they can see Fujin’s real name, but his lifespan was messed up. Kid has never seen this before, but Death and Ankhseram know one thing: Fujin wasn’t from this timeline.
”You know, it reminded me of when my father left me one day and never returned. It took me a long time to accept the fact he died.” Aeris spoke out to Mitsuki as Gentiana left to return to her own world. Mitsuki turned her head away from Fenrir’s torso to look at her, while Fenrir, Takeshi, and Lin looked at her. Besides Mitsuki, those three men wondered who she was. Aeris sat up and stretched her arms to feel her knuckles cracking and lowered her arms down. Her teal blue with lavender ring around her iris eye stared at Shrine Maiden. She sadly lowered her eyes. ”I know how that feels, except I was waiting for him to come home and he never returned. I only have the hidden blade he gave me.” She explained and lifted her right wrist to show her hidden blade wristband. Mitsuki widens her silver blue eyes. Takeshi squinted his eyes to take a closer look at Aeris, yet her scent smells familiar. He slowly raised his eyebrow as he figured it out. ”You are Atticus Nanashi’s daughter?” He noted and then frowned. ”Then that makes you, Daichi’s granddaughter.” He added her relation with Daichi. Fenrir and Lin were shocked, while Aeris stared at Takeshi and nodded that he confirmed she is indeed granddaughter of Daichi. She slowly got up and looked at the now crater Mt Olympus. ”I never met my grandfather, but my father told me about him, until now. Daichi’s reign is now over.” She said to the wolf emperor. Mitsuki can’t help after she wipes her tears away from her eyes, but becomes curious about Aeris, even though she was saddened about losing her father. However, she noticed her aura next with daemonic and divine, the divine aura felt familiar. ”I know you are Master Atticus’ daughter, but your other aura is divine… Are you Valencia Darkslayer-san’s daughter?” She asked if Aeris was Valencia’s daughter. Aeris sharply turned her attention to her in surprise. ”Father wasn’t kidding about her. Her extrasensory perception is heightened the awareness around her.” She thought about Mitsuki’s spiritual awareness. She furrowed her eyes, she never met her own mother, besides how she described. ”Yes, but she wasn’t with me as far as I can remember. I only heard about her, good or depressing backstory.” She confirmed, yet Valencia wasn’t with her and Atticus. Only Mitsuki and Takeshi exchange glances, Takeshi grew up unaware of his maternal aunt's existence and never had the experience with aunt and nephew’s relationship. While Mitsuki, once an orphan for one night, was only raised by her adopted grandfather and unaware of her biological parents.Aeris gave Mitsuki a smirk. ”I’m Aeris Nanashi. I think I can see why father sees you worthy with chirasengo when he first met you, Mitsuki.” She introduced herself, and said the heroine of the realm’s name. Mitsuki nearly took it back that she knew her name, while Fenrir frowned and raised his eyebrow, Lin and Takeshi didn’t react as they already figured out Atticus must’ve told his daughter. ”It seems like your father sees her as a daughter-like figure.” Fenrir commented that Atticus and Mitsuki were somewhat related to “father and daughter” like figures. Aeris only shrugged. ”Probably, after he lost his first wife with his daughter and unborn second child from his father figure burn down the boat house.” She replied as she guessed. Mitsuki only heard what Fox did, but she has no clue about Atticus’ first born daughter other than she was burnt to death at a very young age. She lost her thought as she couldn’t protest. She mostly sees Atticus as her teacher or master, either keyblade master or mentor of the assassin, but father and daughter like figures didn’t match that topic.
Mitsuki senses Vincent’s divine presence with Jezebel’s daemonic presence close by, only Takeshi, Lin, and Fenrir caught the scent of them. Mitsuki and Aeris looked at Vincent, who was talking to Mitsuki, while three mens were only glanced at him. Vincent said to Mitsuki he sees her not as a friend, but a family, and mentioned the wedding he invited her as she widened her eyes. ”Wedding?” She said, that caught those around her attention. Then Jezebel talked to her, even though she felt flattered that she is strong whether from outside or within heart and soul. She even asked her to be honored to become her maid of honor for being an inspiration. Mitsuki saw the wedding a couple times, mostly from Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess because she helped them stop Master Xehanort for using Nirvana to destroy Fairy Tail and open the Kingdom Heart and results of them inviting her as honorary guest, but she never experienced Maid of Honor. She gave Jezebel a warm smile, and her single tears mirth out of her eyes. ”I will be honored to become your Maid of Honor.” She accepted her proposal to become Maid of Honor. Fenrir heard from Echo about her dancing skills, he only heard that her dance was both elegant and graceful, close to princess-like or noble lady status. He couldn’t help, but smile at her for becoming a Maid of Honor.
Tamashi finished playing her instrument as she finally took a deep breath with a single tear fall and landed on kota. Joshua looked at the sky, and now Tamashi eases the pain and suffering the survivors had. He had to ask her. ”So what will happen next, since Daichi is gone?” He asked her. Tamashi stood up as her instrument vanished by pink hue light. She lifted her head towards the ruin ceiling. ”There will be a wedding for Vincent and Jezebel. Triple Goddess and Fairy Tail needs their own celebration for winning the war, honor the loss of the number of wizards, and winning the Grand Magic Game. Maybe put on a brawl for a laugh.” She said to him without looking at the composer. Joshua turned his head towards her, she let out a soft smile and looked at him. ”It will be a lovely wedding I would love to see, not just those two, but Emperor Takeshi as well. I don’t want to rush him and his future empress consort, it will focus on Vincent and Jezebel. I will mention or reference about Emperor Takeshi’s wedding in the future. We will meet again one day.” She said about the two future weddings before she vanished by the pink hue light with chinese bellflower scattered around her until she was gone. Joshua stared at the spot where the Author of Soul once stood. He let out a ghost smile and looked at the sky once again. ”You and I will meet again, Tama.”

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aeris Mitsuki Takeshi Fenrir Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy/Julian Neel Ginny Orpheus Nero Aqua Precht Zera Aerith Zack Ayame

Marcus_Emrys
Vin Angel
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
The Hands Of Death Could Not Defeat Me
The Sisters Of Fate Could Not Hold Me
...You Will Not Live To See The End Of This Day...

Kratos was ready to leave, ready to rest and disappear again but before he could, a voice spoke up to him that chilled his spine. The voice of Ares speaking up to him, apologizing for things he had said and did, all of Olympus did really. With his back toward Ares, he just stood still until his head raised when Loki spoke up to him, telling him to let the past go. This made Kratos only smirk under his thick beard before turning around and thrusting his fist against Ares' cheek. As he watched the god fall to the ground, he just smirked before turning back around before speaking up,"Apology Accepted..."
With that, Kratos turned his head toward his son, his smirk still showing on his face to show that he was at peace with his anger and rage. He remembered when Loki was a little boy, back when he was still Atreus, he gave him one piece of advice. Rage could be used as a weapon as long as you are able to control it. With that in mind, Kratos walked away as a portal appeared in front of him. He enjoyed this battle, gave him quite a rush but it was time to rest his old bones as he walked through the portal, heading back to the cavern he called a home.
"I'm umm...happy you are safe too..both of you~", Ardyn spoke up with a soft smile on his face just say Jim and the rest of Odelia's crew arrived. It was true that they had lost so many lives during this battle but in the end, they honored them by winning the battle. The losses were not in vain. With that, he was ready to move forward when he felt a touch of his hand. Turning his head toward Hannah, he only smiled before speaking up softly,"No idea, Hannah...but in the end, we helped save the realms...we...are true heroes..."

Meanwhile,
Arigane stood back as he listened to Vincent, Jezebel, and Mitsuki talking softly toward each other. With a soft smile on his face, he understood that he needed time to heal which he completely understood as he watched Vin place his hand on top of Mitsuki's head, ruffling it slightly inbetween her ears before standing up slowly. Arigane noticed that he was looking weak as he looked over toward Aqua with a smile. That was when Vin walked over toward his parents, Jezebel holding onto his hand side by side. The old ruler of the gods only smiled as he softly bowed his head toward two very special people. Raising his head, he felt arms wrap around both himself and Aqua. Holding them close was Vin as Arigane realized what was happening. He could feel Vin holding in his emotions about what had happened which he knew. He understood this feeling as he wrapped his arms around his wife and son tightly. With that, a small smile on his face appeared as the embrace became lose, Vin pulling away before Arigane used his flames to speak up above him,"Where will you go?"
"Well..", Vin spoke up, trying to hold himself together through masking the pain. He could still see flashes of Yozora's face when Vin had to do what needed to be done. The sight of blood clouded his mind as he just shook his head, knowing it would be best for everyone to see just the façade as he spoke up with a soft smirk,"During my travels, I found a place where...I could relax and try to level my head. It's called Kattegard..Maybe I'll have a farm out there as I face my demons of the past...thank you...both of you for everything..."
With that, Vin turned toward Jezebel who just had the biggest smile on her face as he turned toward his parents. He felt his heart race as he just let out a small smile on his face. He knew it was time to go as he walked off with Jezebel, hand to hand. That was when a small portal opened, showing that the sun was shining now in Kattegard. Vin knew that he needed to recover for his future was not set and he needed to grow stronger if the realms ever needed his help again. With that in mind, Vin only smirked before the two walked through the keyhole-shaped portal, making it disappear behind the two.

"We will rebuild", Zeus spoke up with a soft tone as he watched Hephaestus de-construct the Keyblade of Olympus, one piece that caught his eye immediately shot out, being absorbed into his cane which made him finally smile. He felt complete as he rested against the cane on the broken cement. This battle was rough on everyone as he turned toward Hera with a smile on his face. Where to Next? That was a very interesting thought as he just looked up toward the sky. All he knew was that there was a place for him up above, to watch over all the realms. Never too far from the hands in need of salvation. He just smirked before pointing his cane up toward the sky as to show what he believed would be the perfect spot,"Above the clouds...that is where we will make our home...we will be fine in the underworld but I feel like in no time at all...we'll see our new home with the help of all the gods...let all gods feel safe in our new home..."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Odelia looked at all those surrounding her finally breaking her embrace from her little brother she threw a arm around jim's shoulder as helped him wipe the joyful tears from his eyes with a laugh,"Aye Lets be getting back to the ship.. Lets mourn our dead... and celebrate our victory", she looked at all around her smiling and then down towards her body nestled deep inside was a new life being made and a new person to meet... someone to protect and someone to love.. she was scared for sure.. not sure of how she was to be as a mum but she would do her d*mn best for sure. She looked up at Red who smiled at her giving her a wink as she nodded in acknowledgement back to him, hannah grasping adryn's hands began to ramble off what she and odelia had done,"Pirate lady is right.. with her new baby on the way and BoB's memory in the ship we are going to need someone to rebuild him!", she said,"Like that one time.." she paused it seemed years ago but it really wasn't perhaps a few weeks? a month or so? time seemed to have flowed differently for her since she and adryn were together; Jim laughing along with his sister and following her to her friends smiled he looked over to silver he would be joining him late but he was sure his captain understood that this precious time with Odelia may be the last for a long time;

Dara looked over to her father with a faint smile,"Perhaps if Zues wishes it", she concluded,"Never really knew much of my destiny father.. I thought I'd always remain trapped on that island... I never thought I would be part your life as much as I have..", she confessed closing her eyes as she felt the breeze of the ocean on her face,"I know I wont be able to be with Odelia forever.. I can except that.. I did years ago.. she will die from age and so will her descendants and we shall watch on.. the pain living with us for eternity but at least.... and I only hope.. it slowly gets better with time father", she said quietly;

Deep in the dark room of the captains quarters a body lay and the soul of Layla which was now waking along the banks of river Styx looks up to see a familiar face staring at her,"Trevor?!", she said finding her voice catch, as he walked forward taking her hand as they stood on the Archeron,"What are you doing here?!", she asked astonished,'I thought you died?!", she then took a moment to register as he gently gave her a soft embrace,"Its okay.. when we were together layla I told you I would wait for you for eternity no matter what afterlife we face and now we are here..", he told her softly she looked up at him smling holding onto him,"And now we really can be together forever..", she whispered as tears streamed down her spiritual face; Two lovers on the banks of Archeron by the river Styx while the gods were above tending to their own business souls waited to be taken across the river....

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

trying not to smirk as his father walked away after punching Ares, Loki nodded in content as Kratos returned to his cave but gave a knowing smirk to himself "see you soon, dad" he muttered before going to help Ares who was on one knee getting up and wiping ichor from his mouth "feel better?" he asked but Ares smirked the way any war god would, he saw Thor with that look enough "can't say i didn't deserve that ... but d@&n i'm proud" he said with a chuckle before wrapping his arm around Loki's shoulder and Thatch's "this is gonna be an epic family bonding time" he said making Loki look at Thatch with a concern while Silver, Hermes and Kenway chuckled "i'd wager that punch might have knocked out his common sense" he said making Loki smirk at that before it dropped when seeing a symbol floating above Kenway's head: a two green intwined snakes in the shape of an 'S'. his symbol.
unbeknownst to him two more symbols appeared over Hella and Erik much to a good chunk of the wizards when seeing the latter but Merlin couldn't help but smirk.

Hades couldn't help but flinch a bit when Zeus said they'd rebuild above the sky. he knew no matter where they went, he'd have to remain in the Underworld, the rules of that place were older than any god or Titan, this was a Primordial that was born the same time as Gaea, the very Earth itself.
as though sensing his uncle's discomfort, Hephaestus spoke up "well, i'll work on a better instantaneous travel between this new place and the Underworld then, add that to the list" he said making Hades smile a bit and was going to look to his wife before seeing the Doctor behind him and both let out a scream of fear, backing away "gah! don't do that!" Hades shouted as the Doctor put both hands over his chest "nearly gave me a hearts attack ... sorry sorry ... just, i couldn't help but hear your very loud proclamation, Zeus" the Doctor said making Hades snort in laughter "i think i can help you with that, loads of uninhabited planets out there, a lot with very Earth-like conditions" he said before jabbing his thumb to the TARDIS "want a lift?"

Ven only frowned at Aqua and Argaine before going up to his friend and squeezing her shoulder, telling her no matter what her friends would stand by her side while a few feet away, Herc had approached the pirates and held out the spear to Odelia and kindly introduced himself.
"Zeus wishes it or not, you're my daughter and i bloody well refuse to loose you like i lost your mother" Dionysus said somewhat harshly but it wasn't towards her, more like towards himself "besides ... Father can't help but be overdramatic and rewarding heroes, and you are a hero, no doubt about it"

meanwhile DeVoe winced as he was carried back to his chair and looked to Mavis in shock, he had absolutely no memory of what she just told him "i can't remember any of that ... but Mavis, you saw that, didn't you? when Merle and Fujin fought? it looked like a blur of black and blue lightning, just like Merle said ... there were two speeders there that night ... and i think it was those two" he said looking down in thought then to a reflective pool on the ground to see a different version of his face glaring back at him only he could see before looking at Alex and Erza, the latter was being held by the former as she cried. the green suited owlin had vanished. "so many mysteries ... one problem solved and more just replace it" he said then looked over to Alice holding Merle "i can't let the Thinker take control again ... i can only remember his ... apathy ... he'd let a comrade die without a second thought and that scares me more than anything"

Cy'la was holding T7 in her arms as the little droid seemed both happy and sad about the fact Simon and Onyx were alive but not with them "we'll find them" J'uko said with conviction as the young Twi'lek nodded mutely before looking up at the sky "Simon Xanatos, you better stay alive long enough for us to find you" she said in sorrow, not knowing at the moment the realm where both lost force users were had aged centuries in the span of an hour. and by the time she ended her sentence, about 3600 years had passed on Coruscant. none of them knew the Wayfinder that left them was traveling at breakneck speed towards the metropolis planet to rejoin its master

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:12 am
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Fѻrmer Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Singing is one of my talent...

Miku was staring at destroyed Mt Olympus, so many memories since she set her foot on Hera's domain and defeated her corrupted side. Ruling the Mt Olympus, until Daichi dethroned her by Mosquito opening the box to strip her power of goddess . She may have lost her position as a queen, but she will allow Hera to reclaim her crown, and she will return to her career: singer of the popstar. Joshua starts to approach her from behind. "Are you ready to return back to your friends, including Kaito?" He asked her, Miku turned around to look at him smiling at her. Miku only smiled and averted her teal green eyes. She was yearning to go back to her career and her friends, but hiding was the only option she had to hide from Daichi. She looked at Joshua with a soft smile on her face. ”Yes, and I can’t wait to go back to my career. But first, I have to talk to Cosmos-sama’s warriors.” She said happily. His eyes looked at the crystal that she was holding, it must’ve meant something. ”This crystal, does this mean?” He asked her as Miku looked at the glowing crystal. ”It means I am worthy to take Cosmos-sama’s place as Goddess of Harmony. I am not fully goddess, but I will use her power for a limited amount of time. I will hold on to it, until the time is right.” She explains that she has passed her trial to become Goddess of Harmony, but she won’t become deity yet. Right now, she has to focus on her own life. Joshua understood with a nod and then he smiled. ”I will be waiting, and come back when you are ready to return to Japan. ”Thank you for the understanding Joshua-san.” She thanked him, then she turned around and walked off to search for Avalanche and Mercenary.
Precht looked at two of her remaining friends, he placed his both hands on each shoulder. ”Not just us, but every Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess are all waiting for them to come home. Either we can find them or Simon has to contact us through T7.” He said to them calmly, then glanced at T7. ”Yury would say the same thing.” Said Warrod, Precht turned around to see his wooden old friend. Precht looked puzzled. ”You know he was-” ”Just kidding! Only Mavis would say that! You and I know Yury was impulsive in his youth!” Warrod gaffled by laughing for his lame jokes. Precht sweat dropped, he didn’t find that funny, yet wonder his old age made him act like a real jokester despite his title as 4th Wizard Saint and one of Four God of Ishgar. While Warrod continued to laugh loudly, Precht sighed in defeat and smiled to remember his youth from previous life with Yury. ”He was a real hot head. If he did meet his great great grandchildren, he might rejoice and probably find Zane’s attitude similar to young Makarov.”
After Vincent and Jezebel left to walk towards Vincent’s parents, Mitsuki, Takeshi, Fenrir, and Lin caught the faint smell of Yozora’s blood all over Vincent earlier. They didn’t say anything nor questioning him, but after he and Jezebel left, they all glanced at each other. ”You all don’t think?” ”Yozora-san is dead, but I do not know exactly how he died. I had a dreaded feeling when Vincent-san came out of the portal alone with the Keyblade of the Olympus. Whether he was once Bloodwork-san or Karuma-san under Daichi-sama’s control, he had a redemption and have been forgiven.” Mitsuki confirmed Yozora Angel was dead, yet she, Vincent, and Simon forgave him after she and Vincent freed him from brainwashing. Fenrir didn’t know who Yozora was, but he would let that go. Takeshi and Lin were aware Mitsuki was a forgiving type of person despite being evil. Fenrir got up and look up to the sky. ”Now the war is over, so what now. And Mitsuki, you and I still need to talk.” He said, then looked at Mitsuki to remind her earlier as he frowned. Mitsuki looked at him and remembered while she was helping Lucian. She smiled softly and got up. ”I know, but I want to go back to Fortuna and meet Kyrie-san. I promise you and I will talk after the funeral to honor the fallen brotherhoods… and father.” She replied, yet she wanted to see Kyrie, and then they will talk after the funeral. Fenrir was nearly losing his patient, but he softened his frown because Cerberus Soldiers and revenant’s lives were lost by their own hearts destroyed or dispersed to red particles. He can understand, so his hand reaching the back of his head rubbed his pure white hair. ”Fine, it can wait. I will attend your brotherhood and your father’s funeral.” He reluctantly agreed to wait until they will meet again at the funeral. Aeris got up and stretched her arms and grabbed Ragnarok, and gave four groups of supernaturals a sincere smile. ”I better head back, and give my fellow vikings the traditional funeral to send their own souls to valhalla. I don’t know if I am going to attend Vin and his sweetheart’s wedding, but I will see you there.” She said and left, only Mitsuki said bye with a soft wave. She smiled gently to meet not just Ardyn as Desmond’s son, but Atticus’ daughter as well. Aeris gathered her men, lifted her great sword to point up to the sky to call out the bifrost, and she with fellow viking vanished to leave the marking of bifrost. Takeshi felt the stare on his back, so he turned around to see the female wolf daiyokai with pale purple eyes staring at him, then her eyes shifted to Mitsuki. Mitsuki felt the stare and daiyokai’s presence as she turned around to see the female wolf daiyokai, she frowned at hanyo. Mitsuki had a feeling that the woman didn’t like her. Takeshi began to speak out to future empress consorts. ”I will be right with you to talk to your father, but leave my sister alone.” He told her out, but she only scoffed and left as she was preparing to leave the human world. Fenrir glared at her. ”What the h*ll is wrong with her?” He asked his rival. ”Her father and his armies arrived at my tribe before the war and requested me and my father for a hand in his daughter's marriage with me before the war started. She and I quite hit it off, but she didn’t like the idea of Mitsuki as her future half sister-in-law after she found out.” He explains his future marriage with female wolf daiyokai, yet she didn’t like Mitsuki. Fenrir and Mitsuki stared at Takeshi, yet Fenrir glared at him. Before he could lash out, Takeshi lifted his hand to stop him. ”But, she said she will tolerate her presence for my own sake.” He added she will tolerate Mitsuki’s presence once they are married. Mitsuki was happy for her elder half brother’s marriage, but her future half sister-in-law will tolerate her. Fenrir raised his eyebrow, but that was not his business. Mitsuki looked at her brother, despite how her future half sister-in-law viewed her, she will wish for their happy marriage. She smiled at Takeshi. ”Give her some time to warm up with me. I do not know about tribes wedding ceremony, but I would love to see one.” She said to him softly, hoping one day she will get along with an empress consort. Takeshi let out a small smirk, then he and Lin walked off to join his fiance. ”I will send Lin to escort you, and protection from other demons.” He replied and entire tribes walked through the portal to the demon world. Mitsuki felt appreciated because demon worlds are dangerous, and chances were high that demons will attack her because she’s not fully demon. Fenrir scanned around to search for Nero, he found him with other Devil May Cry crew. He turned his attention to Mitsuki. ”I will escort you to your friend.” He offered with a smile. She looked at him, then she smiled at him and blushed from his offer. ”Always a gentleman, and thank you.” She replied, aware he was once a vampire prince, despite what he currently is, he still have gentleman attitude. He led her to the Devil May Cry crews.
As the medical team finished their job to heal the injuries and they all thanked each other for hard work, Aerith returned to the group of Avalanche. Zack and Cloud were relieved that they haven’t experienced the hallucination, it may be the sign Serphiroth wasn’t in this war. However, they are all lost because Cosmos is gone forever. Yuffie and Valentine were saddened, but they were aware of Serphiroth's return, but they all don’t know much about the mysterious entity known as Ruin. They heard the sound of footsteps, they all turned towards the sound to see no other than Miku. Cloud noticed the familiar crystal so his mako blue eyes meet her teal green eyes. ”That crystal… then you are new Goddess of Harmony.” He asked her, the group of Avalanche look at Miku, but she shook her head. ”Not fully, but I only have a limited amount of her power. When the time is right, I will take her role.” She declined, but now it’s not the right time to take her place. Cloud didn’t question her as he respect her decision. Tifa steps up, since they don’t have any power to return to their own world. ”You can send us back, right?” She asked her. Miku smiled at Tifa. ”Yes, I can send you all back home. Cosmos-sama wanted me to tell you all that she was sorry for the burden she had to carry, she has accepted her fate by hands of Chaos-sama.” She replied and deliver a message from Cosmos before her death. Aerith, Tifa, Zack, Red XIII, Barrett, Cid, and Yuffie were all saddened yet forgiven her, while Cloud and Valentine downcast their own eyes. They don’t see themselves as a burden by Cosmos. Zack looked at Miku. ”I already forgive her, I mean we all are.” He said as they all agreed with the former 1st class SOLDIER. Miku smiled and used Cosmos’ power of light around Avalanche and three mercenaries. Aerith begin to speak out. ”We will meet again, if you see Sora or Riku. We will always welcome them to Midgar.” She called out and the group returned to Midgar. Miku smiled, yet puzzled about Sora or Riku. She turned around and rejoined Joshua. They all gave a silent exchange, He use his power to teleport himself and Miku to Japan.
Nero explains to three ladies what happened to Dante and Vergil, now trapped in the Underworld. Nico was shocked, Lady shook her head, while Trish was sadden. ”Dante would do something like that, but I didn’t expect Vergil would do the same.” Lady commented, yet surprised Vergil will help Dante. ”Don’t worry Nero, they will find a way to get out of the underworld. As long as they don’t get in each other’s throat.” Said Trish, once Dante enters the underworld, then he escapes the underworld. Nero was holding William Blake’s book, it belongs to Vergil as his only memory of his own father, despite it originally belongs to V. Maybe, two brothers will find their way. ”Yeah, I guess.” He simply replied as he lifted his head to see Mitsuki and Fenrir approaching the crew. Nero noticed the black katana on Mitsuki’s hand, it reminded him of Yamato, but it’s purely black. ”What the h*ll was that sword?” He asked her, three ladies looked at two hybrids. Mitsuki lifted the black katana and stared at it. ”It originally belonged to one of daimyo, Fenrir-san and I couldn’t find him, so we are assuming he died in war. His sword landed in front of me, while I was fighting against Daichi-sama. I guess he entrusted his katana to me.” She revealed who’s katana originally belong to, but assuming Nobunaga died and returned to the afterlife. She looked at her childhood friend, noticing William Blake’s book, then Nero. ”Where is your father?” She asked him about Vergil. Nero sighed and explained what happened to Vergil and Dante, who happens to be his uncle, and the twin brothers were trapped in the underworld to close the gate. Mitsuki was aware that Nero's bloodline belongs to Sparda, but finding out Nero was Legendary Dark Knight’s biological grandson because Vergil was also Sparda’s son. She cannot believe she became friends with the grandson of Sparda. Fenrir can’t help, but feel sorry for Nero for meeting his own father for the first time in such a short amount of time. ”D*mn, that sucks.” He commented. Nero shook his head. ”Father said he will meet again to clash our blade, he still refuse to lose.” He added that Vergil will challenge him again, once he returns. Fenrir irked in irritation. ”I will take that f**king back.” He stated. Mitsuki sighed in defeat, she didn’t know much about Vergil, but he sounded like he had pride in his lineage. ”Enough chit chat, we all head back home, Kyrie is waiting.” Nico reminded two Fortuna residents about heading back home. Hearing Kyrie sparks Mitsuki, she was more than happy to see her old friend. She looked at Fenrir with a smile on her face. ”I guess, I will see you at the funeral.” She said for next time they will meet. Fenrir nodded, smiled back. ”Yeah, I will be there.” He replied, before Mitsuki hugged Fenrir around his torso since her structure is small, yet careful about black katana she was holding. This stunned him, since when did she boldly hug him. Nero put the pieces together as he scoffed with a smirk, reminding him when he hugged Kyrie after coming home for devil hunting. Fenrir slowly hugged her back. ”Thank you so much Fenrir-san, my father will be appreciate you attending his memorial.” She thanked him, but her voice was muffled because her face was buried against his chest. Fenrir smiled and look up to the sky again. ”He will.” He replied before they both let go of each other. Mitsuki hopped in the van, followed by Lady and Trish. Before Mitsuki close the door, she gave Fenrir a small wave, he waved back and she closed the door shut. Nico and Nero head to the front seat, The DMC van’s engine starts up, then speeds off before the van vanishes at the speed of light. While Fenrir watches the van vanish, he looks back to see his partners and former successors, he approaches them and uses his blood code to teleport all of them back to Vein.
DeVoe’s voice broke out to both Mavis and Julian from stared at Fujin and Merle fighting, they both turned their attention to him. Mavis remembered that night, compared to Merle and Fujin from now then that night, it clearly matched. But the question was, if the blue blur was Merle that night. That must mean. ”So you are saying, what we all saw that night with his father was nearly killed… Blue blur was Merle when he was older. That could mean, Fujin came from the future.” She said, concluded that night when Gambit was nearly murdered, the black and blue blurs were from the future because Merle and Fujin can time travel. Julian frowned in his thought. ”That might have explained it, Fujin is much stronger and more experienced then Merle in this timeline. Although, time travel is dangerous. Question is, what happen to future Merle?” He said to rack up his brain, of course time travel is dangerous. He asked about future Merle, Mavis shook her head. ”No one has seen future Merle, but interacting with his future self may cause the timeline to create the chain reaction of time paradox. Theoretically, I would rather not risk it.” She declined that no one ever saw future Merle, but she didn’t want the timeline to become a chain reaction because time travel was risky in her theory. Julian hummed, time travel was risky. They both looked at DeVoe, talking about Thinker, he can’t let him control him because he let the comrade die. Mavis placed her hand on DeVoe’s shoulder. ”Zane and I saw what he did, but we will get you through this. It will be difficult because Thinker is a lot more challenging than I thought.” ”Remember when Mavis was under Ankhseram Black Magic Curse, she had to push away her own feelings to prevent her curse taking her friends life, even she had to let them die by enemies hand.” Julian reminds his brother Mavis was formerly cursed by Ankhseram’s Black Magic Art from her previous life, and she had to be apathetic to herself to prevent taking every single life around her.

...They will make everyone happy

OOC:
Aeris Mitsuki Takeshi Fenrir Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy/Julian Neel Ginny Orpheus Nero Aqua Precht Zera Aerith Zack Ayame Miku

Marcus_Emrys
Vin Angel
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"That...that sounds great, Odelia", Ardyn spoke up softly as he thought long and hard about what his future may hold for him. His heart felt strong with the friends that surrounded him but as everyone began to head back toward the ship, he looked down at his right hand as he stared softly at it. With a flash of light, Ardyn looked down at the keyblade that was within his grasp. The Kingdom Key. It was simple yet effective in it's use as he stared at it. His heart felt almost weak at the sight of it before making the keyblade disappear within his grasp. He remembered that visions that were in his head as he recalled seeing a shadow in the distance using the exact keyblade. Smiling softly, he thought about it more and more as he wondered to himself,'Who's keyblade is this? Could he be in trouble without it?' After thinking about it for a few more seconds, he looked back up toward the ship before running at normal speed toward the ship. He knew it was time to leave, though now he had so many questions in his mind. He wondered who he could ask about such a weapon. All of these questions, he felt, would be answered with time as he knew his adventure was far from over.
Meanwhile, Thatch groaned softly as he picked up Ares after he was punched hard by Kratos. Listening about how Ares was wanting a epic family bonding time then right after, hearing Loki talk about how the punch might had made the God of War lose common sense, the pirate only shook his head before speaking with an annoyed tone,"Aye...I suggest he get himself a mug...and me a barrel to drown myself in ale...this whole family thing isn't me style.."
With that, Thatch looked up to see a man with greying hair and a soft beard on his chin walk up to the two gods and the pirate. Squinting his eyes, Zeus only sighed before nodding his head to tell Thatch and Loki that he would take care of him. Wrapping his arm around Ares with a soft groan, the renewed Lord of the Greek Pantheon only sighed before feeling a very familiar aura appearing behind him. That was when he turned to see it, making him sigh with his eyebrow slightly raised. The TARDIS hadn't changed a single bit since the last time he had seen it. However, the person running it wasn't the same as the one he had met all those years ago. This one looked way more nerdy than the one he had met alongside Arigane all those years ago. He listened to the good Doctor as he knew a few uninhabited planets that would work for the gods which he only smirked and gave a soft nod to the goofy looking timelord,"It would be an honor, Doctor...lets go before I get too sentimental...and we better get a seat for Ares as well.."
With that, Zeus held Ares as he walked through the doors of the TARDIS, his God of War son in his arms. He sat Ares down somewhere that he could just relax before resting his back against the railing, waiting for everyone to join him as they leave for the new world.
Meanwhile, Terra watched as Ven told Arigane and Aqua words that were exactly how he felt as well. No matter what, he would be alongside his friends as well for they weren't just friends, they were family. With that, Arigane nodded softly with a soft smile on his face before a keyhole-shaped portal appeared in front of the Wayfinder Trio and the old King of the Gods. It was time they got some rest as he knew exactly where to take them. Within the portal, the group could see the Land of Departure glowing bright with a new future for everyone. He believed that with everyone together, the keyblade masters should open the doors for the future of keyblade wielders. With that in mind, Arigane watched as Terra smirked with a cocky grin before giving a brotherly punch to Ven's shoulder before running through the portal, ready to start their new adventure. Arigane smirked as he would follow Aqua through the portal. After all, the two definitely needed time to reconnect and show all the realms that there will always be a safe place within the Land of Departure.
Meanwhile, after Thatch's responsibilities were released from Ares by Zeus, he only sighed in relief before walking up to the nearest barrel of rum before plopping his rear down on a nearby bench. Pulling out a mug from his belt, he smirked softly before watching as Thor walked over to his brother with a smirk on his face,"It's time, brother...It's time we find a place of our own to relax, drink, and maybe have some fun along the way...TO NEW ASGARD!"
With that, Thor raised stormbreaker up toward the sky as all of a sudden, a colorful beam shot down over the two brothers, shining a bright light over the two before disappearing, leaving behind runes that were burned on the deck of the ship. Thatch only chuckled at Silver before filling up his mug with rum,"Better clean that up there, Step-and-a-Half...lets get back home before I lose my buzz, wha' do you say, lad? I do have a couple of stories I could tell you along the way...Did I ever tell you about the time I found the Fountain of Youth?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items