• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:53 pm
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

"All the cannons are ready, Captain. Lets finish this..for them..", B.O.B. grabbed the ropes of the ship as it's inner connection with the ship helped Odelia fly the ship up toward the sky, cocking the cannons within it's forearms. The fight was drawing close but one thing worried the droid. The safety of the children. With that, the droid knew what had to be done as the ship flew off toward the Road of Mount Olympus.
Meanwhile, the Legendary Devil Hunter looked at the hat that was oddly called to him. Holding it in his hand, the cowboy styled hat called Dr Faust started to shake slightly before completely lifting itself up and onto his head. His eyes widened slightly as all of a sudden, a red aura flowed around his neck, flowing down his back like a long scarf made of red spirit orbs. Smirking softly, that's when....this happens. Kinda hard to explain on how much this rocks in a corny way. Don't know why I love it but I do and I can't even put into words what happens. After the song and dance ended in a flash of fireworks behind him, Dante turned toward Nico with a smirk before speaking up with a cocky smile,"I'll take that~ Thanks."
That's when he began to walk toward the large mountain but was stopped when he all of a sudden saw something. Something bright shining in the distance as he crossed his arms with a smirk on his face. Seemed like the fun was already beginning as he summoned his new Devil Sword, relaxing the blade against his shoulder before speaking up,"Seems like the fun is already happening..Don't worry, I'll buy them some time, we'll have that Daemon King's head before the pizza gets cold.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:27 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Hearing Lucian's response, but he did mentioned his experience he had. Mitsuki rose her eyebrow, if the paths were indeed broken then there must be the way to repair it without the consequence. Before she can ask, but Lucian walked towards the tree and did the meditation. Nero tapped her shoulder as she turned her head towards him and he handed her smartphone back, "Thank you Nero-san," she thank him with a soft smile and grabbed her phone, then looked at the contact lists. She finally have both DMC van, and Nero and Kyrie's home number. Much as she wanted to call Kyrie to see how was she doing, but Lucian needed her help. Nero snickered, his left hand reached to her head and pet her, like he always did, "No problem, I know Kyrie will be thrilled to hear your voice again," he replied, while Mitsuki receives head affectionate gesture with her right eye closed. He turned around and was about to approach Dante, but he and Mitsuki did witness Dante dancing. Mitsuki earned sweat drop on her head, Nero looked at his childhood friend to keep his composer, "I might need your assistance after you help Lucian, but I will leave Daichi to you and Vincent. I know you want to kill him for murdered Atticus and after Ardyn, like Sanctus did for killing Credo and held Kyrie hostage. Give that b*****d a real Hell," he added as she looked at him and nodded softly, even she remembered after she killed Fox, Desmond found his peace, "I will meet you there, and I will leave you, Dante-san, and V-san to Urizen-sama. I am afraid Daichi-sama already have Ardyn-kun in his hand," she replied as she looked at the path that will lead to Mt. Olympus. Mentioning Ardyn held captive, Nero nearly sworn his breath and clinching his fists. Suddenly, those two and others noticed something shining at the far distance, Mitsuki began to have dreading feeling that may be Simon and Onyx because Simon mentioned he will deal with Valkorion. She can sense Olympian Deities, and Ankhseram's presence from the path. Nero was puzzled, "What the h*ll?" he muttered and he looked at her again, noticed her expression, but he will ask her later, "Nico will drive you and maybe Lucian to my location," he said and walked away to meet Dante. Mitsuki looked at her friend, she appreciated his offer. She looked at Lucian, she approached him, then sat down in front of him. She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, Nero-san need my help after this," she apologize to him. She needed his point of view's description, while looking at four dimmed chakra, "Could you describe to me what you are seeing around you, besides dark and broken path? If you see the colors, only dimmed chakras color I see from you are magenta, purple, green, and red," she asked him, then mentioned the color of damaged chakras she's seeing. However, she can sense Fenrir approaching her from her back, so she wondered what does he want. She looked over her shoulder, but Fenrir crossed his arms against his chest, "You and I need a talk, after this," he said to her nonchalantly. Mitsuki blinked, then she looked at Lucian, she begin to think about Echo told her everything back at campground, "... Right."
Meanwhile, Nico cheered and clapped her hands as Trish, Takeshi, and Kiba were just watching Dante dancing. Nico head back to van to work on Lucian's new clothes. "Dante!" Nero called him out as he approaching him, "I'm gonna go, too," he said that he will join. Both Kiba and Takeshi noticed Nero shared hair and eye color trait as Dante, but their scent didn't match up. After Dante said to him to sit this out, "Oh, let you call me dead weight again? No thanks," he stubbornly refuse and begin to argue, "I've got all the power I need. Right here," he added as he lifted his devil breaker. He looked back where Mitsuki was in front of Lucian, noticed Fenrir stood in front of her back that leaves him puzzled. He looked at Dante again, "Mitsuki is going to help me out!"
In hologram, Precht regain his stoic expression to ignore Black Star's voice. He listened to Simon that he and Onyx will interfere Valkorion and everything he says, he remain silent, but tried not to show soledom. He exhaled through his nostril with eyes closed, "Your parents and Onyx's parents will not going to like this, after the war," he commented, knowing well how Erza, Alex, King Arturia, and Remy will react about their own child's sacrifice before Simon disconnect the call.
Black Star and Tsubaki nearly noticed Onyx, before Black Star agility backed away from her and Simon interfered. Tsubaki recognized Simon from both his hair and Fairy Tail Emblem before she transformed back to her human form, "Simon?" she said his name and then looked at Onyx closely, then she immediately recognized her, "Onyx?" she added, but it seems they didn't hear her as those two head to the ship and she watched it took off. Black Star was annoyed of them, especially Onyx "What the h*ll is up with her?" he asked her about Onyx. Tsubaki, as one of two last survivors of dark village, noted Onyx's behavior and dark intentions, "Onyx seems to have dark side, like a real darkness," she said to him, leaving Black Star puzzled along with Kid and Thompson Sisters.
Seeing Herc sent both Ventus and Terra flying up, leaving Alice bewilderedly stunned, while Aqua gave Herc a shook of her head. She threw her keyblade up in the air to shift it to keyblade glide, then she hopped on and flew up in the air to follow them. Alice watched wayfinder trios go, then she glanced at where Joshua went. She shook her head and heading down the path, so she can give Mitsuki an extra hidden blade.
Joshua headed to solitude area of Thebes, he already sent the message and got the reply: "Find the solitude spot for us. Make sure no one is following you." And he finally found the spot to meet up, then look around to make sure it's just him. He was waiting for few second as he looked at the horizon and view of Mt. Olympus, suddenly he can hear the sound of clanking from his back left. He smiled slyly, "I thought this is spot will be perfect view to watch the event, but there is something I need to ask," he said without looking at the person, who stopped. He can feel the eyes burning on his back, and said nothing, "Why can't I reach to Sora?" he asked as he turned around and looked at the young woman in white knee length hair with hair ornaments makes her look like semi-geisha and additional to light makeup of red eyeshadow to make her pink eyes look glowing and red lipstick. She's dress in white with pink, blue, gold and some violet accent traditional japanese kimono. She hold her breath for couple second, then she sighed, "Because you are not chosen to locate him," she softly replied the answer. Joshua hummed, but she continues on, "I can't break the lores by recklessly send you where he is. I need to wait and see how the story goes," she added that she cannot break the rules. He knew the rules, so there was no point arguing. He turned his attention towards the mountain, those two witness the flash of light. The woman walked towards the edge as she stood besides him, "He has done it, but it will also break both Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess's heart after this," she said and closed her eyes to lowered her head to pray for the souls. Joshua looked at her, "I don't know what is one of your author friends planning, but you said to yourself as an author in Tower of Heaven Arc, Erza did the same to sacrifice herself to stabilized the Tower of Heaven after she and Natsu defeat Jellal, but she ended up alive," he said to mention author, and Tower of Heaven arc. Revealing the young woman was indeed an author, she lifted her head and look at him. She looked at the view once more, "That is true, I don't know how besides her vison shows her funeral and sad future, but I am assuming Natsu rescued her by pulled her out of liquefied lacrima after pouring magic power straight to the sky," she replied and turned to her right and hop on the agriculture's debris and spread her arms widen enough and balance herself, while walking straight forwards despite of risk of twisting her ankle because of her geta. Joshua looked at her back and placed his hands on his hip, "Hmm, I remember when I first encounter you after I brought Emperor Kiba and Shizuka back to life and found out you are an author. I thought you are The Heart because of your ability to bring people together, but you are actually a soul, kind of similar to it," he recalled how they met for first time and he discovered her identity. She glanced back as she stopped, while balancing herself. He slightly widen his eyes, "Speaking of which, you haven't come up with your name, I can't keep calling you Author of Soul forever," he said as he grinned in teasing manner. She pouted childishly, then she hopped off the debris and straighten herself up, "I already picked one," she declared, Joshua looked at her as he waited. She looked at him with warm smile and reintroduce herself, "Please to meeting you Yoshiya Kiryu, my name is Tamashī, or Tama for short."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
MitsukiTakeshiNeroAquaFenrirAlicePrecht

Marcus Emrys
Vin Angel
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a dark grey long coat, black shirt and pants. Has two metal wolf head shoulder pouldrons.

Lucian's Theme Song: Wolf Totem ft. Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach

.."I, personally, was never one to stand still and witness atrocities. We, Darkslayers stand for hope, courage and humanity. You call My Name and I will take your hand as a brother, then charge into Hell with you..

Lucian could hear Mitsuki's voice echo in the darkness. Telling him to seek out lights of different colors. Some were dim in comparison to others. His memory still lacking, Lucian wasn't sure what these lights were or mean't. However, he noticed the broken paths begin to shift and come together again. This didn't heppen before. Lucian began to follow it as Lux and Tenei appeared in his meditation. The two wolves didn't say anything as they were here to make sure this meditation went undisturbed.

Soon the path began to shift and go a straight down. Lucian inched towards the edge and in the distance, he saw what looked like a silver-shimmering tower. With a rainbow of colors going from red at the dark bottom to purple at the top. Light shining at the peak. He heard Mitsuki mention the Chakras, that four of seven were dim. Upon further examining the tower, he indeed noticed that three parts of the tower looked new and intact. However the other four of the mentioned colors looked "shattered," or decayed. "How was it still standing with most of it destroyed? What is holding it in place?" Lucian wondered. "I see it now but... Lux, Tenei, I don't know how I can fix this." Tenei looked down towards the red-lit base of the tower. "Trust in yourself and your instincts, Lucian. However if you want our best guess, start at the base." Lux nodded in agreement with his partner. "I agree. The Root Chakra is the foundation. Repair that first and perhaps the rest will follow?" Lucian looked down into the darkness where the red, dimmed light faintly illuminates the path below.

There was no easy way to get to it. Lucian took a deep breath in real life and let himself fall into the darkness at the base of the tower. His mind became filled with broken memories. Of his past life all the way to his childhood. Born three years before his sister. Their parents were no King or Queen but still looked upon as kind, greedless leaders. They wanted nothing more than to help the people who saught them out, lead their most fulfilling lives.

As Lucian reminisced, he landed gently at the bottom of the tower on his feet. He stood there quietly for a moment until he regained his senses. The darkness had more to show as he made way to the towers base. Lucian's emotions reflected in the real world as the path to the Root Chakra helped him remember his past. All the good and bad of it. Some made him weep a tear in the real world, and or clench his fist with some anger.

Once he reached the towers base, Lucian remembered who he was but was overwhelmed with it. The light of the Root Chakra began to glow brighter. Bringing him a feeling of safety and stability. The Tower responded to this and he could feel a great warmth rediating from within. His Root Chakra began to repair and the the base of the tower with it. Piecing itself back together and radiated with light. Once finished, the Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakra's pieced back together above it. Lucian began to feel his strength returing. Mitsuki would be able to sense this as well. Revitalized, Lucian didn't waste time and began to make his way up the next couple of levels of the tower. The next step was his Heart Chakra.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:11 pm

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

Theme:Here

..Jackpot..

"Why don't you just sit this one out..", the old devil hunter spoke up, not to be condescending but as a person who knew more about the mission at hand that what Nero would. This, however, was something that the young devil hunter wouldn't understand as Nero explained that he had all the power he needed with that artificial arm that Nico made for him. The Devil Breaker. Dante turned toward Mitsuki, smirking softly at her as he remembered her from years and years ago. He didn't want to react too much however as he turned back toward Nero with a soft sigh,"You don't understand, that's not what I mea-"
Before he could even finish the sentence, he felt the large shockwave flow through the city of Thebes, blowing back his jacket like a jet turbine was near feet away from him. He kept his stance and composure as he looked toward the mountain at the mayhem that was happening. From the explosions, both on the mountain and above it, to the fight happening on the side. He noticed the ship was flying around wildly, making him sigh softly in annoyance before turning back toward Nero and the rest of the gang,"Well, duty calls. I'm gonna go my way, and you guys go yours. Let's just say that's the best for the cause."
With that, Dante began to walk away, giving them a soft yet sarcastic solute before turning his back away from everyone. Just then, the demonic wings of his Sin Deviltrigger appeared behind him as he shot up toward the mountain, ready to fight to find the person he was after. The person that became a Demon King.

User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:04 am
User Image

User Image

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero was start to getting frustrated at Dante's response, then he and Royal Wolf Tribes looked at the mountain. "Let him go Dante," said V as Nero and three members wolf tribes turned their attention to him. V slowly stood up and slowly approaching Devil Hunters, while Kiba and Lin looked at him suspiciously, "Time is a luxury that we can no longer afford. We must chase after him, post-haste," he said to suggest to chase after Urizen. Kiba and Takeshi noticed V's demonic power was slowly depleting and weaker, however Kiba couldn't help but make a sarcasm tone, "What, does that mean you're going, too?" he asked him as he smirked. V seems to noticed Kiba knew about him and Urizen, but didn't seems to be concern about it, "I have a duty to see this through," he replied to former emperor. Nero frowned at V. Kiba dropped his smirk to become more stern, he sighed, "Well that's all you had to say, Mr. Poetry," he said and turned around and took a few step forward. Dante spokes out that he will go on his own way. Dante used his Sin Devil Trigger and flew up towards the mountain. "I don't understand what he meant," said Nero and he head to the mountain, he looked back towards Trish and Lady, "Tell Nico to take Mitsuki and maybe Lucian to my destination," he called devil hunteresses for Nico. Both ladies agreed and stayed besides the van, Nero picked up his pace to the mountain. V walked ahead to another path of the mountain, Griffon flew up the sky to follow him. Takeshi looked at the mountain as his arms across, thinking about Malphas, "Not just Daichi and Urizen, even Mosquito they are facing," he muttered, Lin looked at his partner as he rose his eyebrow, "Lord Takeshi?" he called his name, Takeshi glanced his silver blue eyes at his father and Kiba, "Malphas is there as well," he said the name of demon sorceress. Lin was unfazed, although hearing her name brought Kiba's attention as he looked at his eldest son, he slightly widen his eyes, but quickly snickered malicely, "Oh really. Is that so?" he asked, "I thought she's f***ing dead after I slashed her and leave her bleeding to death," he casually replied like it's no big deal. Takeshi frowned at his father's causality like he would beat the demon up to death again, "She has a giant baby demon chicken as her mount, so I am assuming she merged herself with it," he noted her new appearance, this brought Kiba and Lin's attention. Kiba frowned, that sounds new since his death, while Lin placed his finger underneath his chin, "That's risky," he commented. Takeshi scowled to remember Malphas words, "She is h*llbent on kill me and Mitsuki for her revenge on you for her humiliation defeat," he added about Malphas's revenge. Lin blinked, "So... she wants to kill Lord Kiba's kins because he defeated her," he said like he wasn't surprised. Kiba scoffed in annoyance, both Lin and Takeshi looked at him, "Did you kick her and giant baby chicken's a**?" he asked him, "Yes, but baby chicken was too scared, and she got away," "Then, let her go after us. If she got away from you, then she should be scared of Mitsuki. Malphas may be c**ky sorceress demon and thinking your little sister can be easily disposed of, but she doesn't know she can kick demon's a**," Kiba replied, believing in his daughter since he watched her defeat Ruin by weakened it. Takeshi frown deeply, but said nothing. Lin however, rolled his eyes, "You really believe in Princess and Lord Takeshi, are you?"
Lucian responded to Mitsuki that he can see it, this brighten shrine maiden's silver blue eyes, but he sounded discouraging when he talked to Lux and Tenei as her ears went drooped. As much Fenrir wants to lash out at Lucian, but he pinched himself on bridge of his nose with eyes shut and bit his tongue to keep his patience and prevent him to interfere his meditation. Mitsuki pouted, "Don't discourage yourself, just focus on find the way to unlock your chakra," she tried to encouraged him. She saw the Root Chakra glow brighter, now only left were Heart, Eye, then Crown Chakra. Fenrir looked at Mitsuki very puzzled, wondered what was she talking about, "Did Atticus taught you to meditate and this whole chakra?" he asked her, then glanced his animal-like slit eyes at Lucian. Mitsuki looked at Fenrir, then she shook her head no as she fondly smiles to think about two late Nanashi brothers. Fenrir refocus on her, he did briefly saw Atticus after he saved both Tsukuyomi and Mitsuki from Shiki for tried to keep Mitsuki in his leash by teleporting to different area, while he was hiding. He was speculated she looked up to Atticus and highly respected him when he was alive. He did heard of him and Desmond from Alice talking to Ardyn about them, "Nope, I didn't learn them from Master Atticus, nor does his brother Master Desmond. After I killed Fox-san to bring Master Desmond to peaceful rest, Alice-sensei, one of my mentors, took me in under her and her older brothers wings to become an assassin. It was Hiro-sensei taught me about chakra, and my late mother and Ayame-sama taught me to meditate to balance myself between my both spiritual and demonic power," she replied who taught her about chakra and meditate. Fenrir can't help, but respect those three teaching her. Not too far, DMC van's door slide open as Nico grinned and hopped out of the van, finally finished the outfit for Lucian. She walked towards Lucian, "Hey Lucian, I finished your new outfit for ya. I will leave you a bill, so you can pay me later," she spoken out, and owns him some cash. Mitsuki and Fenrir looked at Nico like she's being greedy, however Mitsuki face palmed, "You are charging him for new clothes. And please tell me you didn't use same one like Dante-san have," she groaned and remembered Dante's dance, noted the hat has devil essences. Nico looked at her and grinned widely, Mitsuki and Fenrir picked up the sound of footsteps coming closer, "Relax, I didn't use my daddy's research on his new clothes like I did for Dante's hat," she rest assured and set the new clothes on Lucian's lap. Mitsuki wondered who was Nico's father, until she caught the familiar scent and footsteps coming closer as she and Fenrir turned their attention to certain woman with ruby eyes, "Hey Mitsuki, you have arrived," she greeted her student with a smile, then stopped in front of Fenrir. Mitsuki looked at her mentor, then smiled back, "Hello Alice-sensei," she politely greeted her. Alice glanced at Fenrir, who acknowledged her, then Lucian, wondered who was he, "Who is he?" "His name is Lucian, Mitsuki is helping him for meditate and unblocking his chakra," Fenrir answers her question. Alice looked at half vampire and half revenant bewilderedly for a second, then she made an unbelievable smile, "Of course, she always loves to help people. I swear both Nanashi brothers lightly taught her," she commented that Desmond and Atticus teaching her lightly. Fenrir smirked and shook his head like he remembered something. Mitsuki listens to Alice, she will bring up the mysterious dream she had and last lesson from them to her later, she can ask Fenrir about the Sin Devil Trigger before they go in separate path. She can sense Greek Deities aura from the mountain. She looked at Lucian, knowing he going to Heart Chakra, how does she know because of Root Chakra, "This Heart Chakra might be either easy or difficult to unblock, but I hope you remember the people your heart connected to."
Joshua looked at Tamashī for a while, he smirked amusingly, "Tamashī, huh? That makes sense, japanese translation as soul," he noted the translation. He must admit, her name does match for her ghost like presence because she didn't want to either interact or interfere others. Tamashī pouted at him for his response, "You are making fun of my name," "No, no... It's amusing," he simply replied after denied it. Tamashī didn't buy it, but didn't want to argue. She looked at the mountain, knowing the war will be near any moment, "I need you to bring her to the Throne Room, then I shall see if she will pass the trial or not. Not yet, but wait until the war officially starts and try sneak pass the war zone," she instruct him to bring Miku, but not to say her name, to Mt.Olympus when the war starts, Joshua nodded understandably. He looked at the mountain to join the view with her, "This war is going to be historic. So about Lady Mitsuki’s Sin Devil Trigger, would that make her True Daiyokai and what does she look like?" he asked her about Mitsuki’s Sin Devil Trigger. Tamashī gave a thought, but shook her head with a smile, ”That story will never forget, and see her for yourself.” ”Right, spoilers.”

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

User Image

OOC:

Vin Angel
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Normally wears a dark grey long coat, black shirt and pants. Has two metal wolf head shoulder pouldrons.

.."I, personally, was never one to stand still and witness atrocities. We, Darkslayers stand for hope, courage and humanity. You call My Name and I will take your hand as a brother, then charge into Hell with you..

Lucian reached the room of the Heart Chakra. The broken debris of the tower floated around him as he looked to the center of the room. There was a pedestal and an orb of green-light. The orb looked to have "fallen off," however something was keeping it from hitting the ground. As Lucian approached the pedestal, he felt a bit of heartache and could hear his own heart beat from within the orb. With a closer look, he also saw a "tether" keeping the orb from falling. It was made of an energy he was not familiar with, or has yet to know. It strained to keep the orb from hitting the ground. "I don't know what to do here... My Heart Chakra is out of place but something is keeping it from falling." He looked to the ground under the orb and the thought of it hitting the ground gave him the feeling of death... He could feel his entire life hanging on by this thread. "It's a good thing. It just doesn't belong to me, Lux or Tenei... It's barely holding." Lucian paced in a circle around the pedestal trying to think of how to center it. He couldn't force it and as time passed, his heartache continued to grow.

In the real world, Lux and Tenei were silent in this situation. They couldn't figure out what to do here and this "tether" he spoke of only gave them more confusion. "He's stuck." Tenei said to Mitsuki but figured she already noticed. "Could this tether be caused by whatever raised Lucian from the grave? Seems like it was difficult... If not flawed." Lux wondered. The shade didn't say anything but knew until the Third Eye is repaired, Lucian, Lux and Tenei wouldn't be able to see him. It handsigned one phrase to Mitsuki, which appeared in faint glowing letters below it like subtitles. Just to be sure she understands. "Love and Compassion is key to the Heart."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:26 am
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

Alice, Fenrir, and Mitsuki looked at Lucian, while Nico stood herself up. Lucian describe his Heart Chakra was out of place, Alice and Mitsuki exchanged their look because they never heard of it, nor does Hiro. Her white wolf ears perked up from Tenei's statement, Lux even theorized it may be because of Lucian raised from the grave. She placed her finger underneath her chin to think, her silver blue eyes laid on shade and she read it's letter. She nodded and looked at Lucian, "Umm this might be difficult, but try to think of someone you have feel compassion and love. Maybe think of your parents, your sister, Nero-san, Master Atticus, and Arigane-sama. I don't think you met Kyrie-san and Credo-san, unless Nero-san told you." she suggested to think of someone, thankfully Valencia and Nero's information helped her out. Nico snapped her finger, "Dante, Trish, and Lady, let's not forget about them." she added. Fenrir looked at Nico, but didn't say anything. Alice reached her right hand into her pouch and pulled out another hidden blade bracer before she tapped on Mitsuki's shoulder. Mitsuki turned her head towards her mentor."Yes?" she asked. Alice handed her the hidden blade bracer, she looked at the bracer, then her mentor. "I was suppose to give you this after you and others escape from Mido, Lord Ankhseram informed Mido and Arachne are dead, so I am assuming you and rest stormed the stronghold. So congratulation, you did deserve second hidden blade and promote from Veteran to Assassin First Rank." she congratulating her for promoting her assassin's rank. Fenrir slightly widen his eyes, then he looked at Mitsuki. "You are the veteran assassin?" he asked her. Mitsuki glanced at him, she smiled a little with a shrug, "I was 13 when Alice-sensei took me in and been a part of brotherhood in 3 years. Although, I have been asleep in time freeze for 12 years. I rose my rank a lot because of difficult target I was assigned to assassinate." She replied how long she have been in brotherhood. She looked at Alice, and take the second hidden blade bracer. "Thank you so much." She thank her and put it around her right wrist, then tightly adjust it. She tested it by extend the blade then retract it back. Fenrir whistled and amused that she may be short, but she can pack a punch. It proven that she tricked Arachne by play dead and shot her by pistol gun. She even slain Hunters of Black, Losts and Arachnophobia, fought Blade Dancer, and keeping her distance from Mido despite of he was "please" of them to bring her back to him. His right hand reached to his robe and pulled out the medallion with a head of wolf, and hand it to her. "Congrats on promoting to become a real bada** assassin. I will give you this medallion, my allies are busy. If you ending up getting yourself into trouble or you are getting close to death door, use it. I will come and find you." He smirked to congratulating her, and handed her the medallion as she took it. She examined the engrave, he was about to leave. However, her voice spoken out. "Wait Fenrir-san..." She called him out. Fenrir stopped and turned his head towards her, while Alice and Nico looked at her curiously. Mitsuki closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. "Do you know anything about Sin Devil Trigger?" She asked him, Nico and Fenrir were on alert. Nico stared at her and put her pieces together. "Wait the h*ll a minute, you have unlock your true demonic power, like Dante? If that is true, then you may become more powerful than your father." She asked her, to clarify if she has unleash her true form like Dante did. Mitsuki and Alice looked at Nico in shock, Alice looked at Mitsuki. "How did you-" "I have seen your father and your older brother's Sin Devil Trigger, I would tell you that they are far better experience and will bring terror on every yokais knees. I only know the demons and devils have that power. Like that lady said, that power is true demonic power. I don't know exactly what will happen to you, but I would agree with her you may surpass your pure blooded daiyokai father and older brother's power." Fenrir explained about Sin Devil Trigger, yet he have seen Kiba and Takeshi's Sin Devil Trigger before. He looked at Mitsuki again. "Also, after this war, you and I need to talk. If one of us survive." He added that they both need to talk after the war, his golden animal-slit eyes glanced at Takeshi and Kiba, they were weary suspicious. He left to join with revenants and three members of Wolf Tribes, leaving Mitsuki confused.
"Okay, but there is no telling how much power you may have. The birdbrain told me, Dante unlocked his Sin Devil Trigger by stab himself by his own sword and absorbed both Rebellion and Sparda into his body. Boom! He has unlocked his true demonic power to possibly surpass his father. He even create his new sword. Although..." Said Nico and approached to Mitsuki and grab her left wrist to examine her hidden blade gauntlet. Mitsuki looked at Nico, yet scared what does she mean. "Wha... What is that mean? I haven't stab myself and created new weapon. I only have a strange dream, I was standing on top of stained glass of myself sleeping with painting work of Ardyn-kun, Vincent-san, Jezebel-san, Onii-sama, Simon-kun, Master Atticus, and Odelia-san. I even noticed kamon that looks like sakura. My late masters told me they had a last training to teach me, and said the power of sin to be awaken. I fought my shadow self from the mirror, then... I briefly saw myself by shattered Genesis Sword, but it's different." She asked, then explained about her dream. Hearing kamon from what she describe has brought Alice's attention, but Nobunaga has it. She, Drake, and her brothers were suspecting Mitsuki may be related to him, but there was no proof. "Mind if I borrow your gauntlet and let me upgrade it?" Nico asked that Mitsuki was puzzled, Alice snaps back to reality. "Am I suppose to pay you for it?" "You can't just charge her for upgrade the hidden blade." Alice protested. Nico waved it off after she remove Mitsuki's Hidden Blade Gauntlet, without any struggle. "It will be small price, and she will pay me and Nero for joining this war. It's an extra charge." She nonchalantly replied and heading to the van, excited to upgrade the hidden blade gauntlet. Mitsuki and Alice looked at weaponsmith turned alchemist in worry. Mitsuki looked at the mountain in worry, she reached her hand in her other pocket, and gripping her crimson wayfinder.
Fenrir rejoined with revenants, he discuss them to join Takeshi and Kiba. They all hesitated because they knew Fenrir have the rivalry with Takeshi and some attitude towards Kiba, but he has some respect with them. However, they have to leave Karen, Aurora, Emily, and Nicola to DMC vans. Mia and Nicola hugged each other, Yakumo and Emily promise each other to survive for both Riki and Miguel, finally Louis spoken to Aurora and Karen to prepare for medical needs. Fenrir with Jack and Eva approach to three Wolf Tribes. "You three are ready?" He asked them, while keeping his guard up. Kiba narrowed his eyes and looked at the mountain. "We are all ready to beat the s**t out of those armies. Ayame will be joining soon." He replied, adding his sister-in-law will be joining the war. Takeshi stared at Fenrir, he heard him talking to Mitsuki about Sin Devil Trigger. "Why the h*ll are you talking to Mitsuki about Sin Devil Trigger?" "Because your sister may have unlocked it, and she may have been powerful than you two." Fenrir answered Takeshi's question, yet taunting them. Kiba was irked from his response. "You and your smarta**. But, how did she unlock her true demonic power?" He said irritatedly, yet questioning himself. Takeshi and Lin have no idea either, both father and son went through the trials to unlock their true power. Fenrir shrugged his shoulders as his partners joining in. "You can ask her, but we have to focus on winning this war." Fenrir stated and looked at the mountain as others turned their attention to the mountain. "Only Arachne's right-handed man is in this, but he will be surprise that you have Queen's Blood Code and three Horrors Blood Code." Said Yakumo, refer the three imprisoned Horrors Valerio and Jack imprisoned. Fenrir's eyes glowed to blue for brief second, signs of Queen's Blood Code. He and the revenants put on their purifier mask. "He should know the real truth about Arachne's death." He commented about the truth about Mido and Arachne's death. Kiba smirked and drew his sword from his back. "Well, let's slain all those b*****ds." He said and Wolf Tribes and revenants dash towards the mountain to Road to Mt Olympus.
Tamashī looked up to the sky as she narrowed her pink eyes. "Vincent made it along with Nobunaga and Takara. They are facing both Mosquito and Urizen, and their entire armies." She said, aware of City Street. Joshua glanced at her as he narrowed his eyes. He was aware of other authors, he smirked. "Didn't you say Dante is suppose to face him?" He asked. Tamashī shrugged her shoulders, she has no clue, but she suspecting her friend may have an idea. "He is suppose to, but I have no idea what is my friend planning." She replied before she turned around and walked away. "I may have over stayed my welcome. You should probably get prepared. I will be back to play a song for the fallens." She said as she was prepare to leave, but Joshua said spoken out. "You might want to stay clear from Nobunaga, if he finds out you may have a direct link to his traitor general. You are the descendant of Akechi clan, so I don't know how he will react if he finds out about you." Joshua warned her about Nobunaga may find out she may be descendant of Mitsuhide Akechi because she is Akechi clan's descendant. Tamashī stopped and stared at Joshua long and hard, she may be possible related to Mitsuhide, but she still didn't know the reason why he betrayed Nobunaga, despite of a lot of theories. She only smiled. "I have nothing against him or Oda clan. I am not planning to meet him." She casually replied like Nobunaga didn't threatening her. She vanished by pink light, leaving the amount of blooming chinese bellflowers with a scent of flower falling onto the ground. Joshua picked it up and examine the chinese bellflower. He chuckled. "She really is descendant from both Akechi and Toki clan after all." he commented, adding another clan known as Toki that he's fully aware of her samurai descendant, then he vanished by white light to pick up Miku.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

OOC:

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucian stared at the orb that was symbolic to his Heart Chakra and listened to Mitsuki's words. The names she listed and Nico's voice giving him more to think about. Family and Friends, everyone he ever cared for or have cared for him. In the real world, Lucian's head bowed slowly to Mitsuki as his projection went to the orb. He placed his hands under the orb but didn't make any attempt to lift it up. "Lets see what happens..." Lucian reminisced on his life, all the way to his childhood.

Lucian grew up in a city that was governed by his father. After humanity had experienced an apocalyptic event and survived, most people were not willing to change... So his family sought better. The Darkslayers while be it his last name, was also a title held by those that sought them out and believed in the same goal. Humanity over Capital. He remembered his father, a very just man with no sense of greed. He only took what he and his family needed and gave the rest back to the people that resided in his city. All together, people of many talents gathered and flourished. His mother, very social and enjoyed hearing about the lives of others. A therapist and mother to all. Many who were lost would seek her out for advice. Lucian remembered his talks with her. She was so enlightening despite whatever trouble he found himself in. Then his little sister, Valencia. Born 2 years after him, although he couldnt remember that far back, Lucian recalled his father telling him how he reacted to being a brother. "You couldn't take your eyes off her. Both your mother and I knew you would be protective. Just know you can't shelter her from everything. That's not good for either of you."

Protective Lucian definitely was. Growing up, Valencia had a hard time learning about the real world. She often shyed away or would run from situations she couldnt understand. Until she actually had no where to run, then she finally stood her ground. Lucian was there for her, always. Teaching her as best he could until eventually they were encouraged to leave home. Their Father believed they'd be doing the Realms a favor by venturing out. To see where their passions would lead them...

Lucian continued to reminisce his days after they left. They were full of adventure. He found many friends through DMC, that were like his second family to him. He found that slaying creatures that saught to prey on innocent people was his Darkslayer goal. Being a protective brother to his sister and all his closest friends. It was what he did best. With that, Lucian's projection returned to his chakra. The orb had moved. Raising back onto the pedestal without being forced and glowing brightly. The tether was gone and so was his heartache. Piece by piece, this part of the tower repaired itself and surged with light.

The shade who was observing Lucian turned to Mitsuki. It bowed it's hooded-head to her in kindness and handsigned again. The words appearing below it's skeletal hands. "This last step should be fast... You can force his Third-Eye to open. The Crown Chakra will realign on it's own after, restoring him completely." The shade gestured to Lucian's forehead and gave some instruction. "Press your thumb to the center of his forehead and reach out using your Third-Eye. Imagine you carry a torch of indigo-flame to this tower. This light is your own intuition and awareness. Seek out Lucian's projection and light his torch, so he too will be able "to see." The rest was up to her.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image

:. Transformation.:

User Image

Lucian nodded as the sign to Mitsuki, she immediately looked at him, that he will try for her and Nico's advice. She glanced at the mountain in concern, the vision she had during her dream made her nervous, and anxious. She only experience the vision from the object the dead left behind or death took place, the future vision was her first time. She remembered Carla and Lucky can see the glimpse future. Alice looked at her student, noticed her distress as she grew worry. "You okay?" She asked her, Mitsuki snapped her thought and sharply turned her head towards her teacher. She looked down and stared at her lap. "I'm... I'm just anxious. My apology, it's just... my dream I had showed the vision from the future. I saw me and Daichi-sama clashing the blade. To be honest, I never experience the future vision, besides the past from the dead." She replied about her dream and vision she had. Alice widen her ruby eyes, she never heard of Mitsuki having vision from the future. However, she put her finger underneath her chin, what if the future she has seen is Mitsuki's destiny to clash against Daichi. She exhaled through her nostrils. "Don't be anxious about the future vision, if the vision showed you something from the future, it could be destiny. Listen Mitsuki, you have everyone believing in you. I don't know what Master Atticus and Master Desmond mean about last training from your dream, although knowing them... they believing in you can defeat their father. Your late mother will believe in you can control Sin Devil Trigger." She said to her, remind her there are others believing you, especially Nanashi brothers and Suzume. Mitsuki smiled softly, Alice said is true, especially the deads, everyone that her hearted connected to always supported her. She remembered Atticus always told her and Vincent. "Right... I told Daichi-sama that Vincent-san and I will finish what Master Atticus has started. Master Atticus told me and Vincent-san couple times, 'May the Heart be the Guiding Key.' I think it's me and Vincent-san's destiny to clash against our master's father." She agreed and believe it's her and Vincent's destiny. Alice smiles back, then she looked at the portal that was opened to City of Mount Olympus. She looked at Mitsuki again, who looked at the portal then her master. She grabbed Artemis Bow off her shoulder. "Remember what I told you, I will see you at the war zone." She said as Mitsuki give her a small wave from her hand. Alice ran towards the portal before it vanished.
Mitsuki turned her attention to Lucian, she looked at the shade's words and sign language. She smiled warmly at it as she appreciate it's kindness. She learn the Crown Chakra will restore him completely, after he unlock Third-Eye Chakra. She followed the shade's instruction, she widen her silver blue eyes, it reminded her when Atticus poked her forehead when they first met. She lifted her right hand to looked at her thumb, she noticed chirasengo was stop reacting, so she glanced at the mountain path. Suspecting those who enter the mountain took care of daemons. She looked at it. "I will see what I can do." She telepathic to shade. She slowly crawled towards Lucian. Her face was slightly close to his, and she lifted her right hand with her thumb out. "I can see you have unlocked Heart Chakra. The Third-Eye Chakra is requiring me to to force your's to open, so I have to use my thumb against your forehead and my Third-Eye Chakra to see the tower, and try to find your projection self." She said to him, knowing he can hear her. She can't believe she will do such thing like Atticus did, but there was the difference. "I can't believe I will do the same as Master Atticus, but he poked my forehead by his fingers." She muttered herself as she smiled fondly, possible Lucian will hear her. She lifted her right hand and firmly pressed her thumb against Lucian's forehead. She closed her eyes to use her third-eye chakra to reach out to the tower. She was searching for Lucian's projection, while she sees herself carry a torch of indigo flame.

OOC:

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Standing within the shadows, a cloak wrapped around him to hide his appearance from the many many eyes of Daichi's informants. Walking through the burning buildings around him, he noticed a few daemons sneaking around as he could feel the powerful flow of holy aura coming from the center of the city. That was exactly where the daemons were heading toward as all of a sudden, a wall of flames shot out to block their ways. Growling and hissing, the captain of the squad turned to see the cloaked Arigane with his keyblade in hand though not his normal keyblade. This keyblade was covered in jewels of different colors, flowing with strong and powerful aura that the daemons felt negative with. It was like their dark grey skin was on fire, burning without any fire that close too them. With that, the captain yelled out in ancient daemonic speak which the five daemon soldiers ran toward the lone keyblade wielder.
Arigane only smirked as all of a sudden, the cloak was thrown off of him to show his true self. With his keyblade tight within his grasp, the old king dashed through the soldiers with speeds that made the flames flicker. The sounds of pained groaning could be heard behind him as he stood up from his leaned over position, swinging his large blade to the side to fling the blood off his blade. Looking straight toward the captain, who now had fear flowing through it's eyes, the old king walked through the fire and flames to strike more fear through it's heart. However the daemon captain knew it had to fight as it rushed straight toward the god with spear in hand before thrusting toward him. As the spear blade was about to hit him, the spear stopped all movement which stunned the daemon captain. The spear was stopped by nothing more than Arigane gripping the handle of the weapon, his emerald green and diamond blue eyes sharply staring into the daemon's eyes. All he could see was fear as the spear melted within his grasp, the blade dropping down right before the keyblade stabbed straight into the chest of the captain.
Dropping almost instantly, Arigane only shook his head before he looked onward, moving the flames around him to give him a pathway. Walking through the alleyways, he noticed only one thing. He noticed the pupil of Atticus Nanashi trying to open the mind of someone...someone he hadn't seen in quite some time. His heart ached as he saw him, making his keyblade disappear as he walked toward the two. He looked at the man with a small smile on his face before sitting down next to Mitsuki with his hand softly resting on her shoulder. He could feel exactly what was happening, trying to open the chakras within Lucian's body. This was something he wasn't too familiar with but he knew that the young shrine maiden would be able to help with connecting them back together. That was when something happened. Looking up, Arigane saw a orb made of pure darkness, tentacle-like darkness wrapping around it like vines as the wind around them began to change. Letting out a soundless sigh, Arigane stood up, walking around the two before summoning his new keyblade as small flaming words appeared between the two,"I'll keep it busy, save my friend."
With that, the wind pushed back at the three heroes but Arigane walked forward, casting a protective barrier made of flames around the two which also gave a healing effect with a warm feeling to it. The old king knew that he would have to buy some time and besides, he needed some practice as he saw what came from the dark aura void. All of a sudden, the darkness expanded as large feet softly touched the paved streets, sharp fingers gripping onto buildings like they were toys. Arigane knew exactly what this thing was and yet, the only thing he wondered was why a heartless-type creature was involved in this war? Why was a evolved Darkside was appearing within Thebes? Arigane just groaned silently before going into his fighting position, similar to the Kendo Samurai Fighting Style.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 12:41 am
User Image
User Image

Lucian's projection proceeds up to the next level of this tower. "Next is the Third-Eye... I wonder what's in store for me, here." Upon reaching the floor, his whole meditation suddenly shifted. The tower had vanished and the light with it. Lucian almost lost his balance as everything became complete darkness. He was fearful as all of his senses were stripped away. "s**t, s**t, s**t!" In the real world, Lucian's posture suddenly stiffened. His hands clenched the legs of his pants and sweat fell from his brow. His eyes were rapidly shifting and his breathing stopped. Lux and Tenei grew very concerned that he was going to fall out of the meditation. If he did, everything so far would be for nothing. "Lucian, breathe!" Lucian heard Lux call out and did so. Taking in a deep breath and slowly started to relax. Since he couldn't see, hear nor feel anything in this darkness, Lucian froze and focused primarily on his breathing.

He then heard Mitsuki speak to him as his projection remained still in the darkness. Lucian felt great relief hearing her voice. He really had no idea what to do here. As he listened to her, Lucian noticed something in his projections left hand. He raised it and realized that this was symbolic. "The Third-Eye means "to see..." Lucian wondered as he began to make sense of this. Where he currently was, was like a dark cave. His Third-Eye Chakra was what Lucian held in his hand. A torch that was out. His projection spoke out into the darkness. "I understand now... But Mitsuki, if you can hear me, I can not move from where I am. I'm afraid there's something in this darkness... If I misstep, I don't know what will happen..." With that, Lucian continues to focus on his breathing and waits patiently for her. His projection remained still as a statue and held out the torch.

When Mitsuki placed her thumb on his forehead, for a brief moment she too saw this tower of light. In a blink, she was then taken to Lucian's location near the peak. However, like he's experiencing, the entire area became complete darkness. Like the shade said, Mitsuki held a torch in her right hand. Due to her high-awareness, the indigo-flame glowed brightly. The floor illuminates to a certain distance below her but it also revealed large pits in the floor that lead to nothingness. The thought of trying to jump across these pits seemed doomed to fail. Lucian is wise not to move, here. To Mitsuki's eyes, there is what looked to be a "crumb-trail" on the floor. It looked like tiny bits of crystal that glowed indigo when her torch got close to them. These will guide her to Lucian, but the path was chaotic with frequent turns.

After what felt like a half hour of following the trail, Mitsuki could see Lucian standing on a cliff edge. His eyes are closed with his head down. He held his torch off to his left side. Waiting. Even with her light present, Lucian still wouldn't be able to see her directly until his was lit. The trail shimmered like twinkling-indigo stars in the darkness beyond Mitsuki's light radius. Looping around a large chasm and to Lucian's feet. The final stretch was made clear and all this only took a few minutes in the real world.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

:. Transformation.:

User Image

Lucian informed Mitsuki that he can't move because of darkness and one misstep, no idea what will happen to him. She look down with glowing indigo-flame, all see is large pit to void. "If Amatsu-Mikaboshi-sama discover about this and I am involve in this situation, he might not going to get tired of this." She thought to herself to think of primal malevolent kami of evil and star would enjoy this game to watch them fall into void. "I can hear you, please stay where you are. I will try to find you in this darkness and void, only this indigo flame I have in my palm." She replied back She lifted her head straight and looked around with indigo-flame to look at the floor, it looks like phantom-like state with tiny bit of crystals. She theorized the indigo-flame with glowing indigo light of crystal illuminated will guide her, so she's carefully walked around with flame on her right palm.
While following the trail of illuminated floor, Mitsuki suddenly stopped to sense daemonic presence coming towards her and Lucian as her physical body begin to react with electricity. She feared daemons will find her off guard, if they find her and Lucian in middle of meditation. Worst of all, she can't break her Third-Eye Chakra. "Oh no... no no no! I thought the assassins and everyone from Death City took care of daemons, but why now in the worse timing?" She said in panic and feeling tense, her physical body her face looked intense, who knows what daemons will do to her and Lucian, maybe kill them and deliver her corpse to Daichi as a trophy. Although, both Lady and Trish would hold them off, not sure who was talking to Lucian as she assumed that is his familiar, according to Nero. Suddenly, she sense a familiar divine presence and daemon's aura was no longer in presence as her physical body that was cloaked with electricity died down. She was puzzled at first and she proceed walk on illuminated path, then she felt something or someone's hand placed on her projected shoulder. "That presence, it feels like Vincent-san, but that's not him. Could that be..." She said to herself while walking with indigo-flame in front of her. It took her like ten thousands steps until she finds Projection Lucian, this baffled her that he's standing on a cliff edge. Her ears went flat, if he hadn't have step forward, he might fell into the void. Before she can call him out, she suddenly sense the darkness aura, but it's coming from the outside. She begin to worried if it was not what she think it is. She can feel the flame as her sixth senses flashed before her eyes to see the words. She immediately recognized the divine aura. "Huh Arigane-sama? What is going on? What is this darkness aura from outside?" She said to herself to discover it's Arigane, and felt the flame barrier around her and Lucian, she can feel the healing effect. She wondered what's going on from physical world, but she has to help Lucian first. She looked at his projection form, noticed on his left hand, he was holding unlit torch. She silently walked towards him, thanks to her geta that absorbed the sound. She stood behind Lucian and lifted indigo-flame up. "Lucian-san, before you will react on where you are, I would step back after I lit the torch." She gave him a little warning as she lifted her right palm and ignite the torch by indigo-flame.
In reality as Arigane was in kendo stance, suddenly the lightning struck at evolved Darkside's right hand. Arigane can hear two devil huntress' footsteps, Lady was holding two pistol guns and Trish was holding Luce and Ombra. Trish step forward and focus on evolved Darkside. "Need help?" She said to Arigane as an offer for the assist. Lady never seen Darkside in her life. "What the h*ll is that? I never seen the demon or devil like this." "Neither do I, but I bet that golden boy will tell us. At least, he set up the barrier up for Lucian and Princess of the Wolf Tribe."

OOC:

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

As he stood there, his hands tight around his new keyblade, he stared at the large creature, towering the surrounding buildings as he cracked his neck loudly. Just as the crack happened, a strike of lightning smashed against the evolved Darkside, making the creature swing it's arm back but left Arigane stunned. With a raised eyebrow, he rubbed his neck as he wondered where he gotten lightning abilities. That was when he heard the true lightning caster speak up, making him turn his head slightly toward the two women rushing toward him to aid in the fight, talking about how he was going to tell them what it was. They were right but only in the way of using flames to create only two words,"Darkside Heartless"
With that, the large towering heartless let out a mighty roar, creating shockwaves through the streets which blew past him like nothing. With that, Arigane went into action as he ran straight toward the Darkside's feet. However, large black tentacles began to form under it, striking toward the old god but that's when he used the keyblade he had gained through his travels, cutting off several tentacles before pointing it straight forward. This created a keyhole-shaped portal right in front of him, making him pass through to only appear at the building to the left of the Darkside Heartless. Smirking softly, he began to notice Neo Shadow Heartless appearing, dashing toward him like he was their next meal.
Arigane smirked as he moved his free hand, making him go into more of a fencing stance as he began to conjure up flames in his left hand. The Neo Heartless flew straight at him with great speed but however, Arigane had fought their kind before. It almost felt like old times as he thrusted his flaming left hand into the ground, creating a fire-y barrier around him before bursting outward to push the heartless away from him. A few of them exploded from the impact, showing hearts floating up toward the air while the other five landed on the ground, hurt pretty badly from the attack. He, however, smirked as he remembered the times when he was younger, fighting alongside Aqua back in Hollow Bastion. Twirling his keyblade by it's guard, Arigane switched his stance into a more agile form with his blade backwards and behind his back. This gave him more of a speedy feel as he dashed toward the remaining heartless, swinging his blade backwards into one which cut straight through it's skinny body. Two out of the remaining four dashed back toward him, making him twirl around and cutting the two in a sideways swing before he returned into his Kendo Stance. This made him feel more defensive as he blocked the swipes of the Neo Heartless with more strength, pushing the creature back with his shoulder before twirling himself around, slicing the creature upwards to cut it straight between it's legs all the way up to it's head.
With that, Arigane defeated almost all the Neo Heartless but the last one snuck up behind him, cutting his arm slightly with it's large claws but he didn't even wince. Golden blood slowly dripped from his open wound, making him only shake his head before spear chucking his keyblade straight through the heartless' chest, using both hands to shoot massive flames from his palms to make the Neo heartless cremate, leaving behind his keyblade which showed that the heat from his flames made the metal shine with a orange hue. Gripping onto the keyblade without any worry, he looked back up toward the Darkside as tentacles flew straight toward him. He knew he had to defend himself as he kept his position, cutting away at the endless tentacles.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Lux and Tenei flew out of their sheaths and manifested into their wolf forms. Even though they were protected in Arigane's flame barrier, the two readied themselves to defend Lucian and Mitsuki. Tenei's back lit up with blue flame as ninja stars appeared in her mouth. Lux drew his sword of light as his back lit up in red flame. "If one thing gets through that barrier, it's getting cut off..." Tenei agreed with growl.

In the projection, Lucian can hear Mitsuki as she approached. Overhearing that something was going on outside. He recognized the darkness he was feeling. Old enemies he was very familiar with. "Heartless... It's been awhile..." There was confidence in his voice. Some eagerness to get out there and face it. Lucian then heard Mitsuki tell him about stepping back when the torch was lit. Up until it ignites, Lucian still couldn't see nor feel when Mitsuki was close. She sounded close, however. Lucian takes a deep breath when he began to feel warmth from his left side and forehead.

When his torch ignited, Lucian raised his head and began to open his eyes. The indigo light revealed the area and the cliff at Lucian's feet. Instead of reacting in fear, Lucian slowly steps back calmly. He then turns around to see Mitsuki's projection standing behind him. Lucian gives her a sincere smile as the crystal trail that guided her began to light up. Forming into a solid ring of indigo that surrounded the whole area. The tower reappears beneath them as pieces of it raise up from the pits. Filling in each chasm to create a solid floor of light. The lit torch in Lucian's left hand pulls away from him and to the center of the room. The symbol for the Third-Eye lights up in the center with the torch in the middle of it.

Lucian wanted to hug Mitsuki for everything she's done for him. However, he kept to his formalities and bows to her respectfully. His projection and physical body had changed. Lucian didnt seem so weak anymore and not as pale as if he were dying, again. "Thank you, Mitsuki. Sorry I and Zahten, the shade, had to suddenly ask so much in so little time." Lucian clarified who that shade was. A Death God of a destroyed Universe. The only one that agreed to raise Lucian in exchange for saving him. There is another deity Mitsuki knew of that had also lost his Universe... Lucian's memory was now restored but there was an urgency so he quickly got to the point. "I will talk to him, later. The battle is here, so let me send you back. When I count to three, you will awaken. See you soon... One..." Without touching her, Lucian gestured to push her. Mitsuki would feel her projection being gently but quickly pulled away. "Two..." Lucian said as he watched her projection fly up into the light above. Mitsuki would be able to see the Tower of Light, repairing and glowing brightly with the perspective colors of the chakras. "Three." Her projection fades out as she reawakens in the Physical World.

Lucian remains in a meditative state for a couple minutes after sending Mitsuki back. Making sure the Tower repaired without issue and that there was no delay in the Crown Chakra. Which restored immediately after the other. Lucian sighs with relief as he felt like himself again. No pain, no feelings of displacement. Just felt full and restored. His projection placed a hand on his chest and prepared. "Lux. Tenei. Are you ready? When I count to three, I will awaken. One... Two... Three." Both wolves let out strong howls in the physical world. This gave Lucian goosebumps as these howls were meant to pull him out of meditation.

When Lucian wakes up, he levitates off the ground slowly and dispells Arigane's flame barrier. His legs relaxed from sitting crossed and a pair of angel wings unfurled from his back. One black and the other white. His two Guardians cheered with excitement. "Yes! He's back!!" Lucian's sharp gaze looked up to see the Darkside Heartless and Neo Heartless swarming in like a flood. Lucian swooped down real fast and grabbed the new clothes that was left for him. In a 'Dante-like' fashion he changes clothes in mid air. With a spin his old clothes flew off and away as his wings enveloped him. He changed quickly into the new pants, belt and a white button up shirt with vest. His boots landed on the ground before Lucian did, which he landed right in them. His wings disappear as a black leather duster with a blue undercoat lands on his back and he slips into it with ease. Lastly, a hat landed perfectly on Lucian's head of white hair. "A fresh start..." Lucian said with a smile of confidence and his hat tilted low. He called Lux and Tenei to him and the two wolves shifted back to their sword forms. The transparent sword of Lux appeared in Lucian's right hand as Tenei's Blacksteel sword appeared in his left.

With them in hand, Lucian darts quickly to Arigane who was adamantly holding his ground against the Darkside. Lucian crosses his arms in front of him as he ran to Arigane's side. Once at his side, Lucian aids him in dealing with the onslaught of tendrils. Unleashing a flurry of strikes using his dual swords. "Hey, Arigane. It's good to see you, again." Lucian said to him sincerely knowing that Arigane was a mute. He probably wouldn't have a moment to reply until this onslaught subsides. Lucian forces himself forward and began to sever tendrils before they could reach Arigane. Using his angel wings like another pair of swords, his feathers sliced and diced tendrils as Lucian spun in the air. This gave Arigane room to breathe and strategize.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]