Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:48 pm
A beautiful utopia filled with Heroes before the conquering of Mount Olympus. Now it is filled with terrified warriors and being the closest to Mount Olympus, this is where it is most dangerous!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

The sounds of horror could be heard in the streets of Thebes as daemons all multiple kinds flooded the streets. Civilians had barricaded the doors and windows as what seemed to be Spartan Armored Daemons growled within the streets, slamming their bodies against the doors. Using their spears, they tried to break through the door before hearing something in the distance. A squad of daemons stood there, about a dozen of them stood in a open courtyard as their spears pointed straight toward the group that had just exited the keyhole-shaped portal. There was silence in the chaos as the two groups eyed each other down but before the captain of the group could let out a battle cry, it's head was immediately shot right between the eyes by a small cat standing on a mute keyblade wielder,"Alright...time for all of you to go back where you belong..so said the Demon Lord himself.."
With that, the other eleven demons roared out in anger as Terra was the first to react. Dashing straight toward the group, the Earth-Styled keyblade wielder swung his mighty "Ends of the Earth" keyblade, making all of the demons fly back into the stone pillars behind them which made some lose their breath but didn't waste anytime to grab their weapons and rushed toward the heroes. Nobunaga, however, had other plans as a large puff of smoke appeared around the heroes, showing what seemed to be small soldiers of small cats with rifles pointing at all of the daemons as more arrived. With that, the chaos started to happen as the sounds of rifles and the smell of gunpowder filled the air.

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:18 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

as soon as the portal formed, Herc charged in with a loud battle cry and sliced the head off of one daemon that was attacking a civilian before kicking said head at another one. glaring at the foes like a demon himself, Herc bared his teeth and gripped his sword "this is MY CITY!" he cried as he was about to charge at one of the creatures but a skinny man with blonde hair jumped over and hit another creature in the head "Iolaus?!" Herc said in surprise seeing his nephew and best friend who looked at him with a playful grin "hey Herc! you're late!" he said as an arrow was shot nearby and Herc turned to see a muscular woman smirking at him "Atalanta?!" he cried before another man with a poleaxe before sitting down and smiled up at the hero "Amphiaraus too?" he said as Iolaus chuckled, hitting his friends arm "what? you think we'd leave Thebes defenseless?" he said just as a large daemon from a ways away threw a spear there way. everyone else managed to die but Amphiaraus stared at the one coming for him as it flew through a fire. the warrior, instead of running, stood there with his arms out ready to embrace death, that is until Ven arrived and used his keyblade to bounce the spear back to it's attacker "excuse me!" Amphiaraus said looking at the boy who removed his helmet and looked at him "that was my moment! my fate! i was sure of it this time!" he said but Ven just shrugged "you're welcome"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:05 am
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Two daemons were about to charge in, but their luck were cut short, "Fire!" she cast Firaga Burst to burn them alive. Aqua walked pass demised daemon, and see three guests, who all seem to knew Hercules. She looked at Herc as she removed her helmet, "Herc, who are they?" she asked him, unaware of lightning not too far crashing down, thanks to Trish.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:04 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"Have Introductions Later!", Oda yelled out as more daemons were approaching, reloading his rifle as Takara jumped out of the group of cat with his keyblade infused with dark flames. Slamming down to the ground, the mute boy stood right next to Ventus, his backwards keyblade cutting a daemon away that was going to sneak attack Amphiaraus, slicing off a hand which made the creature roar out in rage and pain before feeling Takara's hand pressed against it's head. After just one second, the body fell to the ground incased in ice, breaking the entire head apart when it touched the cement. Turning back toward Ven, he only gave a large smirk on his face and a thumbs up before getting into a battle stance against the group of daemons heading their way.
"STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!", a loud Terra spoke up as he swung out his keyblade which the weapon was definitely acting strange. The blade was curving? Interesting enough, the blade was acting like a whip as the keyblade wrapped around one of the daemons before being swung around, straight into the wall before forming back into it's normal form. The Earth-Styled keyblade wielder twirled around as the keyblade began to form again, this time as his keyblade glider as he jumped onto it and dashed straight toward the group of enemies. Knocking them down like bowling pins, Terra crashed his glider against the group before jumping into the air with his keyblade forming from his glider to what seemed to be a...cannon? With that, in mid-air, a large beam of pure light shot straight down into the enemies which just turned them all into ash in a flash of light. The light faded as it showed Terra landing down on one knee to the ground and his keyblade stabbed straight into the ground since the cement was no longer there where he was.

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

Ven only gave a half smirk at Oda before Terra started to make some interesting formations with his keyblade and looked with a dropped jaw "TERRA! were'd you learn to do THAT?!" he exclamed as Herc bashed two deamon heads together and threw them against a wall "practice maybe? honestly from everything i've seen Ven, nothing-" Herc said before a giant Daemon arrived and let out a mighty roar. Ven quickly smirked and ran up one of the fallen pillars and jumped but instead of falling, Ven started soring with the winds, attacking it's eyes and any other weak spots her could see "surprises me ..." Herc said in mild shock as he looked to the others who could only shrug like 'just go with it' and Herc looked to Terra and Aqua "the big one's all yours, we'll take on the stragglers"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:19 am
User Image

User Image

Aqua's eyes were widen from Terra's keyblade formations, she thought exact what Ventus said. She looked at Herc after he bashed daemons together, he was about to finish, but Ventus beat him out of it by attacking one of daemon's eye. She looked at the giant daemon, she snickered, "Leave it to us," she replied and activated her formchange, Spellweaver, and jump up to fallen pillars and another before she is close to it's face. She attack it with 4 combos while telekinesis her keyblade, she use her feet to push herself back, then aim her keyblade at it's face, "Freeze!" she cast her blizzaga to freeze it's face.
From the roof top close to their location, the solitude of teenager girl with twin tail holding a scythe observing the fight. She went ahead because she sensed evil aura, only she saw was 8 humans, 1 cat, and giant daemon. She recognized four humans with keyblade, "They are the keyblade wielder," "Hey Maka, since we can let them handle big guy. How about we can block the path, so we can control the crowd," the male voice coming from the scythe spoken to Maka. She turned her attention to her right, the over-crowded daemons were heading the path. She smirked and starts to twirl the scythe, then take a stance. She starts running down the roof, "You have read my mind, Soul," she agreed before she jump down to give a heavy stomp at one daemon, then Soul's scythe form transformed into Death Scythe. She slashed and reaped every daemons, while dodging and blocking every attack from daemons.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:49 am
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

"I didn't really know myself..", Terra spoke softly, almost to himself as he smacked the flat end of his keyblade against a daemon, almost like a baseball bat as the enemy crashed into a group before noticing something quite large. A daemon roared at at the Keyblade wielder's face before it's face was frozen by Aqua. Terra, who smirked at his long time friend, turned back toward the large enemy before thrusting his keyblade straight into the ground and twisting the blade like he was unlocking the ground. It was strange as all of a sudden, the ground molded upwards, creating walls of earth that wrapped around the giants legs to keep the large being still before taking out his large weapon.
Meanwhile, Oda noticed a strange girl with two scythes was looking down at them but not attacking, making you small cat smirk softly as he fired multiple rounds into the chest of his enemies while five other cats were doing the same in all different directions. This would help with the stragglers as Terra and Aqua would take care of the big one which Terra ran around the daemon who was about to punch the pillar that Aqua was on before feeling something wrap around it's wrist. What wrapped around it's wrist was Terra's keyblade's whip-like formation, keeping it slow enough for Aqua to make the finishing blow.

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:47 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ven was only grinning as he and his friends continued the onslaught of the missive monster and shot up into the air about fifty feet before bringing his keyblade down to the creatures head in a stabbing form.

meanwhile Herc was using one daemon like a bat, and snarled before brandishing his sword, looking out to the horrific tree in the distance "this wont end till that thing is gone ... i'm taking it out" he said before slicing off the head of a nearby deamon so hard, the head flew into another one knocking it's head off and so on then ran towards the road to Olympus

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

The massive daemon was brought down from Ventus' keyblade stabbed through it's head. Aqua was under it, so she immediately performed Spell Weaver's finisher move to magically spin with her keyblade pointing upward creating ice crystal, greatly damaged it before shatters it into the ice. Once it's gone, all of sudden she heard the discorded voice of thunder before she turned around to cast reflectga to protect her friends before thundaga struck them, she scanned her eyes around and her blue eyes were wide open. The red crystalline being looked exactly like Sora, even his fighting stance, she couldn't understand why it look exactly like him who vanish, "... Sora?" she stuttered in shock, "Not even close," the demonic voice spoken out, draws her attention to her right to see no other than God of Discord, Chaos. He held his large sword from his lower right hand, while his two upper arms were like finished his magic before he crossed them. Manikin Sora remain still, waiting for it's master's order, "I was suppose to welcome you three, but recently I pick up some info from Grimm that you are either abandon him or becoming ignorant of his last known location. So I created his manikin to given you a despair of failure to find," he taunting them that he's now aware of Ventus, Aqua, and Terra were searching for Sora, and accusing them for unaware of his last location. Aqua slowly realized she and her friends were totally missed the last known location where Sora was spotted, so she take her stance, "We do not abandon Sora, and we have been looking for him ever since he vanished. If you know his last location, then you better tell us where he is?" she defend their accusation of abandon Sora, and demand his last known location. Chaos narrowed his fireily eyes at her, "Now I understand where do both Karuma and Vincent got their stubborness comes from," he noted her stubborn nature may have pass it to her sons, he spared his glanced at Manikin Sora, "Kill them," he ordered as Aqua turned her attention towards Manikin Sora, then the manikin ran towards Wayfinder Trios and let out disoriented roar to perform Sonic Blade, while Aqua cartwheeled away from it.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Chaos

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"WAIT!", Oda spoke out, jumping in front of Hercules with a smirk on his face before pointing his rifle straight toward the direction of the tree, noticing that the bridge toward the Qliphoth Tree was being blocked by not just more daemons but now was blacked by roots of the Qliphoth Tree, the demonic root moving around like tentacles thirsting for blood of all sorts. Oda only groaned as he and Takara, who was running up to Herc with his keyblade ready to defend. Oda didn't look toward Herc for his focus was on the roots as he spoke up with a concerned tone in his deep voice,"You won't be able to do it alone..but luckily for you, you have help..there are some heroes over at the Qliphoth Tree that'll need our hel-"
All of a sudden, the feeling of utter despair overwhelmed Oda and Takara as Chaos arrived, who was focused on the Wayfinder Trio. Terra, who had a angry look behind his visor of his helmet, tightened the handle of his End of the Earth keyblade before dashing straight between the Manikin Sora and Aqua as his keyblade blocked the overpowering strikes from the manikin. The Manikin's keyblade pushing hard against his keyblade pushed Terra back but he knew that he'll need to distract it,"Sora..I know this doesn't count but I've been wanting a re-match.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

seeing Oda turn his attention to the roots before seeing a creature create a replica of Sora. torn at the sight, Herc looked down at the sword in his hand before clenching it tightly "Sora ..." he said lowly before reaching into his tunic and snapped off his medallion with his true name etched in the language of Olympus "i could use the help of another true hero beside me ... so this ... this is for you" he said before lifting the sword in the air and slamming the medallion against the blade. at once there was a strike of lightning down from the heavens, a sign that his father was somehow still in whatever remained. the blast of lightning electrocuted any daemon near him in a ten foot radius in a blinding light. when the light died down, Herc stood there with a new weapon in hand with a smirk on his face "think i finally got it down" he muttered as he held the keyblade like one would a club then looked to Oda and Takara with a smirk then looked to the trio "good luck guys" he said before running towards the army that stood before the roots and brought the keyblade in an upward strike, sending a blast of electricity out with each strike and with his strength, Herc was sending foes ten feet in the air with each strike

Ven was shocked at the sight of the manikin Sora and instantly was angry at the sight of it using sonic blade and jumped in the air to avoid it and saw Terra take it head on which got Ven to understand "c'mon Aqua!" he said before soaring over to Chaos and started using Sonic Blade himself, encircling the god

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Manikin Sora was about to deliver finishing blow at Aqua, but Terra interfered by blocking it's final attack. It made the disoriented grunt and pushed back, it looked at both Aqua and Terra. It was unfazed from Terra. It may be Sora, but Aqua knew it's actually a fake created by Chaos for trying attempt to lose their hope to find him. She looked at Ventus as she nodded, then Chaos, he may have know where Sora is. She put her helmet back on, and take her stance, "You may be creating Sora, but you don't know him," she said to Chaos. He seems to knew what's coming, Aqua was doing shotlock to aim at God of Discord, "We will not lose hope!" she raised her voice and jump and does doubleflight to fire Meteor Shower as she fired the starlight beam to him. Chaos raised his sword to block Ventus, while endure Ventus's sonic blade and Aqua's Meteor Shower by his wing. He glared at them, "Then despair shall be," he proclaimed their downfall, as he raise his sword and flew towards her and Ventus and cast Condemn, but Aqua quick thinking cast herself and Ventus a barrier to defend themselves from fire.
Manikin Sora suddenly changed Kingdom Key to Oathkeeper, then picked up it's pace towards Terra and deliver a stun impact. Meanwhile, Maka finished clearing the path, "Hey Maka, looks like those two keyblade wielders are fighting the demon, and other fighting animated crystal being," Soul alerting her as the scythe reflection shown his face. Maka turned around and widen her green eyes, her soul perspective was overwhelmed her, "No way, his soul wavelength is like equal to Lord Death," she noting Chaos was equal to Lord Death. All of sudden, Kid holding Thompson Sister's pistol form arrive with Black Star holding Tsubaki's kusarigama form, "Not to worry Maka and Soul, we already witness them fought the daemon titan," said Death the Kid, who he, Liz, Patty, Black Star, and Tsubaki witnessed them back at Open Water to rescue Ardyn. Soul was puzzled, "They can fight someone like that demon," "Yep, however demon known as Chaos, God of Discord, seems to know about Lord Death as Pale Horseman and his younger brothers. Question is, why does he want Lord Death agree to start to apocalypse with his brothers?" Liz replied Soul's answer, she and Kid, sometimes Patty, were suspicious about Chaos' objective since he knew who Lord Death really was. The groups felt the ground shaking as the qliphoth root rose up, targeting three meisters, they were quickly evade from syringe like root.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Chaos

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Takara was stunned when he saw Herc summoned his keyblade, blowing away all the daemons like they were nothing as the electricity danced against the ground. Looking around, he noticed, alongwith Oda that a mankin keyblade wielder was giving Terra some problems as the earth-styled keyblade wielder did his best to block the different attacks to try not to get stunned. His keyblade armor shined softly as the two keyblades clashed mutliple times before the last one made him smile under his hood. Transforming his keyblade before the last strike, the keyblade grew flexible like a whip as the blade wrapped around fake Sora's Oathkeeper keyblade.
Takara knew what he had to do as he only looked toward Oda who already was ready. Reloading his rifle with ease, the demon lord pointed his rifle straight at Chaos' back to catch the gods attention. Firing a few times, Oda wanted for the God of Discord to go after him as Takara summoned his keyblade before pointing the tip of the blade toward the god, firing a beam of light straight at Chaos. This was when Oda spoke up loudly,"GO! We'll keep this one busy!"
Terra, who was still tangled with the Manikin Sora, only smirked behind his helmet before thrusting his fist against the ground which made the earth under them to shake as rocky spikes shot straight up toward the manikin to either damage it or at the very lease get some distance between the two.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

raising his keyblade to try to protect himself, Ven gave Aqua a nod of thanks before readying himself once more "man ... nothing seems to get this guy" Ven commented before scanning the area for something he could use before seeing two more figures come to fight: two strange looking kids about his age "ok ... looks like it's time for the ol' Shocklock route" he said to Aqua before crouching down and aiming at Chaos before leaping in the air and moved so fast it looked like he teleported, but in actuality he harnessed the winds so he moved at their speed. using this agility, Ven kept striking Chaos six times at every angle he could get to before holding his keyblade out and started spinning around and around until a cyclone started forming around Chaos before Ven, who was up in the air now, brought his keyblade down on their foe

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas