[PRP] - Making new memories - Ngaule and CIro

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. So much had changed, her friend had fallen, slain by another. As she had mourned him, she had never thought she'd find him again, never dreamed that he would return. And yet, he was here, with her, friends had been reunited, and it seemed as if life would continue on as it had before.

And yet, something was different. Ngaule found herself drawing closer to the newly reborn god of raids, growing more fond of him with each day they spent together. Or maybe it had not changed at all, and his death had only made her realize just how much he had meant to her.

The goddess smiled, her gaze falling on the familiar dark form as he rested. Their raven companions occupied, it seemed they finally had a moment alone for just the two of them. Her steps were quiet as she approached, settling to rest at his side.

"What are you thinking about? Have you remembered anything?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:19 pm
Amon Larethian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The ravens had gone out earlier in the day, but the sudden storm on the outside would mean they would not be returning any time soon. Ciro enjoyed the sound of rain hitting the stone structure. It was oddly comforting in a way. Familiar, yet he couldn't quite put his paw on it.

The God rested on the ground. The only thing missing here was a nice pelt or two for comfort. If the small group had decided to make this den a home, Ciro would be all for going to get the objects for their comfort. However, he didn't think their temporary resting place would become permanent. Not this one at least.

As Ngaule neared him, he shifted over to make room for her. His wing extended to act as a small blanket.

"The rain is familiar. The sound it makes at it echos through the cave. I don't know what memory it is trying to make me remember, but it's pulling me." A low sigh escaped his lips. Ngaule was a good comfort for him right now. Between her own body heat, and the small heat the feather around his neck exuded he felt as peace. Even if he never regained his memories, at least he knew new ones would be forged.

"What was I like...My old self?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:58 pm
The goddess was silent for a moment, ears flicking as she listened to the sounds of rain as it bounced off the stone, the distant rumble of thunder. A quiet purr as his wing touched her, it was indeed very soft and fluffy, she found the touch comforting and warm.

"In your past life, you lived in lands near here, the storm must be stirring memories of that."

A thoughtful flicker of her tail, Ngaule shifted to rest against her companion, her head lowered to rest against his shoulder. A quiet sigh as she listened to his heart beat almost as if to reassure herself that he was really here, that he truly lived again.

"You are very much the same as you were. Even without your memories, you are still Ciro."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:05 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro hummed as Ngaule answered. He needed to visit these storm lands completely, but he would need to do so in a different form. If other's recognized him, surely those where he lived would do so too? Not that he didn't mind flaunting his divine-hood around.

As she rested her head on his shoulder, the male glanced over to her. The wing extended further to cover her completely. The two had been close, but this was a first the female was against him. Ciro couldn't complain.

"I see," he said quietly.

"And...were we anything?" Knowing who he was would help him know what the future could be. "I feel like a goddess just wouldn't give a mere mortal a summoning feather without there being something more?" Ciro tried to dig.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:38 pm
"More than friends you mean?"

Ngaule thought for a moment, one paw reaching out to rest across his. Back then she would have certainly called him a friend, a close friend she found herself caring deeply for despite his many attempts to seduce her. But now, now she was not sure, had she come to see him as more than just a friend?

"I'm not sure, you certainly tried to be."

She smiled as she remembered. How hard he had tried to flirt with her, sometimes it seemed he summoned her for that sole purpose. She had always thought it adorable and sweet, though she had never given in. Now, she realized it had been part of his charm, and maybe she had not minded the summoning.

"It was after your death, I think, that I realized how much you meant to me."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:48 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro shrugged slightly. More than friends sure. He didn't know if that could mean more of a romantic involvement, or something a little bit more devious.

By how Ngaule spoke, it sounded like the latter. "Must've not been successful," he said with another hum, a paw drifting up her back as it lightly felt her own feathered wings. "But...we could always change that, hmm?" He whispered quietly in her ear.

"Oh?" His small touches stopped, as she mentioned his previous death. His eyes narrowed as a small cloud seemed to cover his mind. A crash of thunder above was the only thing that cleared it.

"Maybe that is why I came back?" He didn't know what caused the former god to choose him to ascend into this role, and Anselm was too tight lipped to help him out. Could this be a viable option?

The male felt comfortable around Ngaule. He didn't know why, just that he did. This had to be a piece of his old self shining through. Shifting slightly, Ciro nuzzled into the nape of Ngaule's neck. "Do you think you can resist me now? If it was hard in my former life, now must be even more difficult. I mean, look at these wings." The black limbs flared, a low chuckle emitting from his throat.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:18 pm
"No, but it was not for a lack of trying."

Ngaule chuckled, a small purr as she leaned into his touch. There was a warmth in his touch, a soft comfort and she found she liked it here, at his side. A touch of sadness as she thought of what she had almost lost.

"I am not certain why you were brought back, but I am glad you did."

The goddess shifted, her head raised to gently nibble on a feather of his wing, a paw brushing against the edge, a smile at the softness of his feathers. A playful flick of her tail against his shoulder, a faint laugh. He really was a doofus, an adorable, flirty, charming doofus.

"You are certainly much more difficult to resist." Her voice dropped, a whisper in his ear, "but who says I want to?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:34 pm
Amon Larethian

"The old Ciro must've been real lame to not being able to score." He laughed, wings rising higher into the air to keep them out of the grasp of the other, before slowly tucking back to his side. The male lifted to his feet, grinning at the goddess.

The flash of lightning across the sky caused his gaze to shift towards the den entrance. "Uncanny this storm." He heard himself say. "The birds are away and won't be coming back in it. I can barely fly in the rain, and my wings are bigger than their's." Ciro said, a sly look on his features.

"We have plenty of time to...get reacquainted?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:48 pm
"I wouldn't say he was lame, not entirely."

There was a teasing tone in her laughter, a paw raised to playing bop his nose. She watched him as he stood, a coy look in her eyes as she gazed at his form, taking the moment to enjoy the way he moved, his silhouette against the flash of the storm outside.

Ngaule rose to her paws, a low purr as she brushed against him, a sensual flick of her tail as she moved past him, moving further into the cave, the look in her eyes leaving no doubt of her intentions.

"I'd say it's time we make some new memories, don't you think?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:54 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro's eyes traveled after Ngaule's slinking form as she made her way deeper into the den. The heavy sounds of the rain would rival the loudness his own purr was, as he followed after the purple deity. Old memories? Who needed them. Right now it was about making future memories, and he was happy to have Ngaule share in that experience.

A flash of lightning illuminated his form, slinking after the goddess with primal intentions. "I can not disagree with that." He cooed, wings flaring to block out the outside world. The rest of the evening would fade to black, only the sounds of rain beating against the storm to be heard.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces