Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine would look at Takeshi who began to explain their reason for being here and what significance this shield had and gasped in shock when he explained "The Shield of Perseus? The one Athena gifted to him to help fight off Medusa herself?!" to think that the shield still existed and was being sought after by these people amazed her. Even more so when he went on to explain that the girl he introduced as Alice wielded the Bow of Artemis, these people truly were amazing! To think that the shield Perseus used ended up being a keyblade fragment, just wait until her Father and Sister learn about this! "Well if you don't mind, I'd love to join you all in your search. Athena guided me here to you so I'll do anything I can to help you meet your goals!" especially since it seemed like this would end with the freedom of Greece. However Celine would blink in surprise at Elizabeth and tilted her head a bit, she was beginning to get the feeling that the young lady may not be all there. She seemed harmless enough though, just a bit...silly if anything which had it's charm. However it soon became apparent that this girl who's name she learned was 'Hinata' had done something right because something had begun to open up. So when the man began to explain that there were more switches Celine would examine the area a bit, they all looked the same so this would be a bit difficult. However that's when something struck her and she noted the wear on the tiles, you could always tell what the high traffic areas were and that's when one of the tiles stood out. It was in an area where the tiles had less wear and tear on them but yet that one single tile in particular had noticeably more marks on it. So the blonde would walk over and pressed her foot down on it, causing the tile to sink a bit into the ground and circle began to open up even further but not quite opened up completely yet "Look for tiles that have more noticeable wear and tear on them, it means that they're stepped on more often than others" she called out her findings, hoping the others didn't mind her input.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Hinata looked at Nobunaga, so she look down and find her feet stepping on the switch, she looked at Nobunaga as she nodded, "Right," she agreed and remain still to keep the trigger on. Takeshi gave Celine a weird look, "Wait until you meet my sister," he muttered, knowing his younger half sister can communicate with Japanese Gods, Celestial Brushing Gods, and Astral Gods. He crossed his arms, he looked at V and Trish, "Once we get the shield, we will head to Vein. The person I know is... I do not agreed with, but he knows about the realm he lived more than I am. Let's hope he can help you guys find Nero and kick Mido's a**," he added about the Vein, leaving them awed because he knows someone who can track Nero. Alice decide to help out, so she walked around for using Celine's advice to search for tiles that has noticeable wear and tear.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives
By Bi Blitz
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:16 pm
MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elizabeth Otissa Underland
...Very merry unbirthday indeed...

Lizzy who had just finished her argument with her spoon glanced over watching every trying to find worn tiles,"Oh my another game?", she said taping her fingers together with her hands held before her, she began to float around looking over everyone shoulders her eyes becoming more cat like as she spotted a worn tile near the corner,"Look here..", she dropped onto the ground the tile sinking into the floor as she snickered,"There we go..", her legs disassembled from her body misty grey smoke coming from the top where it was as her torso floated through the air sipping tea,"Anyone see another?', she called out finding the game rather fun in her opinion;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

Once all the tiles was pressed down firmly, Oda jumped off of Takara's shoulders before stopping to see the entrance of the vault finally open. Floating up into the open area within the temple, Oda saw the fragment appear before their very eyes. The Shield of Medusa floated there looking quite powerful. Oda was about to reach for it but before he could, the shield immediately disappeared, turning into golden particles which floated straight to one person. Oda followed the particles along with Takara to see the particles float to the left arm of the one who calls herself Celine. Oda only blinked a few times before only sighing,"Only seems right..Athena did tell you about this place and this was her shield at one point..only seems right for you to wield it.."
Once the shield appeared around Celine's left arm, she would be able to see what all it could do which was multiple different abilities (See Link Here for Everything) only weakened for she wasn't a god or a demigod. No but she was able to use it for it had choose her. With time, she could be able to use it's full power but it'll take time. Once thing it could also do was disappear and reappear on Celine's for easier mobility. The temple began to crumble and shake violently as Oda turned to Emperor Takeshi,"It is time to get out of here, in all honesty. Know anyway out?"

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:15 am
User Image

User Image

Once all 3 switches were activated by the girl named Hinata, Herself, and Elizabeth it seemed to trigger the mechanism that would open up the vault. Celine would stare in amazement as a brilliant, mirror like shield was there floating in mid air "Athena's shield..." her violet gaze was wide as she stared at the beautiful weapon. She was staring at it, the shield that the Goddess herself used so long ago, she almost didn't feel worthy to be in it's presence alone. However Celine would blink in surprise when the shield disappeared into a golden light, maybe they were simply not meant to have such a divine relic, no matter just being able to see it was wonderful enough for her. However she blinked in shock as suddenly the feeling of something resting on her left arm caught her by surprise and she stared in wonder and shock as the shield appeared on her arm. Celine would then stare down at Oda who spoke and then back to the shield "The shield of Athena, whom is my patron goddess... it chose...me?" this was pure elation, she couldn't believe that the weapon that was once wielded by her goddess had chosen her. It was then that suddenly knowledge on how to use the shield came pouring into her mind as if this was something she had known all along, the things this shield could do were both phenomenal and deadly. However before she could celebrate with her new acquaintances the entire cave began to quake and crumble and Celine would blink in worry for a moment, the only entrance is blocked...they were trapped! However...unless...suddenly Celine looked down at her shield and stared for a moment "Everyone on me!" she called out before running to where the front entrance was still blocked off. From there the shield would begin to give off a golden glow around it's edges before raising her arm and throwing it at the wall of rubble. The shield would act like a buzz saw as it easily cut through the stone, leaving a nice sized hole they could run through "Everyone hurry before it collapses!" she called out before running through the hole, helping everyone out as they came through and the stones falling down around them.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Before Takeshi reply to Nobunaga, Lin grabbed both Hinata and Alice's wrist, Celine uses her shield to make the exit. Takeshi looked at Nobunaga, "She made her exit," he commented as they and DMC crew made the run towards the exit. Reach the exit, what they see is DMC van. Nico rolled down the window, giving V and the rest a pouty look, "You guys are so late, but we have to head to Vein. That man said Mido might have already captured his daughter," she said and she turned on the engine. Alice spare her glance at Nobunaga, that also means it must be confirmed if Nobunaga and Mitsuki were really have a connection because of their similar family crest. Lin took a notice in confusion, "Is something matter?" he asked her, leaving Alice startled and looked at him. She have to tell him, "Well, you see..." she explains everything about Suzume's family crest, and it was suspected her ancestor may have connection with Nobunaga because of family crest. Lin slowly widen his blue eyes, "What!?" he nearly raised his voice, causing Takeshi to looked at Lin and rose his eyebrow. Kiba just slammed the van door open, "What's the hold up?" he asked them, but others didn't make hesitation as they all hop in the van. Lin looked at Hinata, who confirmed with a nod.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives
By Bi Blitz
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:49 pm
MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

Lizzy looked up unexpectedly as the whole place began to rumble down,"Oh dear!", she said her limbs starting to walk towards her casually as others ran past her she went over to her little tea table and pulling out a vial that said,'Drink me', the small table began to shrink as she scooped it up into her hat and then turned as the a massive rock blocked her path blinking with Cheshire like eyes her whole body dissolved and disappeared into mist before reappearing outside with a cup of tea in her hand as she watched them all come running out of the place,"Oh dear.. how horrid", she concluded, with a small pat of her cheek on her gloved hand as it rest there with a soft sigh,'You poor darlings scurrying out like mice from a hole", she clicked her tongue softly;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

The walls of the temple began to crumble, the stairs falling down from above them straight toward the ground which Oda and Takara had to quickly dodge the rubble. Oda quickly went through the large hole, exiting out of the temple with ease but Takara was more difficult as the temple stairs blocked most of the hole that Celine had created, blocking his body but Takara knew what he had to do. Summoning his keyblade, the silent keyblade wielder threw his weapon in a spinning fashion between the rubble made from the fallen stairs and out the hole, landing straight into the ground next to the van. Purple particles flowed around the keyblade as the silent keyblade wielder appeared suddenly, falling down onto his knees and breathing heavily before looking up at Oda who spoke up to the rest,"You all go on without us. We have our own plans we have to achieve first before the battle begins...may we meet in the conquered battlefield. Long live the resistance."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:35 am
User Image

User Image

Celine had been making sure to try and get everyone out as quickly as she could and for the most part she had succeeded in her efforts. Each person went through, well most went through while Elizabeth simply appeared from mist, she was such a strange woman but that wasn't important at all as she was focusing on getting everyone out as quickly as possible and she was able to do so thankfully enough. At least she thought she had until she saw the last person left in the temple to which she extended her hand out "Takara, you can make it! Come on!" however just as the words left her mouth the hole had become blocked which caused her to gasp in horror at the sight, he'll be buried alive under the stones of this temple! It would become a grave! Athena's shield began to glow as Celine prepared to repeat the action so she could save the man from the supposed grave, however the sight of the keyblade spinning out from the temple caused her to pause as Celine watched the weapon plant itself next to the strange vehicle and purple particles flowed around the keyblade. Relief washed over the blonde when she saw the man appear, falling to his knees to which Celine would rush over to his side and knelt down, placing a hand on his back to see if he was injured by any of the falling rocks, a worried look painting on her features. However when Oda spoke Celine would look up and listened, so it seemed that this would be goodbye for now. Once she was certain that Takara was uninjured and if he wasn't then once he was fully healed, she would then stand and look at Oda and Takara "Well, if this is goodbye for now then we'll meet again" she would then turn to the rest of the group "How have you all been getting around? I have a ship we can take if you'd like, it can travel between worlds as long as I have at least somewhat accurate coordinates..." she would offer them as she stood up, unsure of whether or not they had their own mode of transportation or not or if their method was easier.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

After Nobunaga said they can go without them, Nico understands and looked at Celine, she only reply by lighting her cigarette and inhale, then exhale the smoke out of her van. She gave the young woman a smirk, "No need, this baby can travel to another world," she replied and patted the van door. She turned on the engine as she cigarette was hanging around her lips, V and two devil huntresses looked at Takeshi, Lin, and two human women, "You all might need to buckle up," V warned them, leaving them puzzled, he pointing his can at Alice and Hinata, "Especially you two," he added as he and huntresses buckled up their seatbelt. Hinata and Alice were dumbfound, "Excuse us?" Alice finally spoken out. Takeshi looked at the prototype and found out the owner ship's name, then he face palmed, "Oh f**k," he muttered and used strong language. Nico heard that, so she smirked mischievously, then she hit the gas pedal as the van speeds up. Everyone, but Devil May Cry crew brace themselves. V took a glimpse of Qliphoth Tree, now he know where Urizen was located, but question was how? The prototype activated it, and the portal appeared as the DMC an speeds up towards realm of Vein.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives
By Bi Blitz
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:06 pm
MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

Lizzy found herself blinking slowly as she smirked and then began to slowly disappear,"I suppose... this is where I also... begin to make my disappearance", she told them her chesire grin begining to show as sher eyes glowed,"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe", her voice began to fade as her body slowly began to fade with it and then she disappeared from the area before everyone's eyes;

EXIT  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:20 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Watching as the others left, Takara only smiled softly before looking back at Oda who had his furry arms crossed over his armored plated chest. The two thought about the soon future that the realms will have to watch. Oda only sighed before turning around, opening a portal quickly by thrusting his right paw outward, making the portal appear in a dark aura filled void. Takara just smiled softly at where the van use to be along with their friends use to be before turning toward Oda who spoke up in his deep voice,"Are you ready?"
Takara nodded softly as the two faced toward the portal, walking into the void as the portal closed. The area around them felt uneasy as though they knew. They knew that something wasn't right and that the whatever happens, their lives will be changed forever.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250