• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Three of the demons turned their head to hear the sound, and noticed the woman with snake-like torso. Kiba turn his attention to Alice, "Stay where you are and don't look back," he order her, and hide her behind the pillar, so she will wait for Hinata. Kiba took a deep breath, the Gorgons were about to leap out towards Takara and Nobunaga, he tackled them and claw their eyes out. He focus on Gorgons, Takeshi draws his Harbinger and it shifted to sword, Kiba knows it's the right time to teach him, "Takeshi, focus of someone you love and wish to protect, it's the key to use our eyes," he told his son the instruction to focus on relationship he has. Takeshi closed his eyes and slowly open his silver blue eyes, "Right," he replied and join the battle, thinking of someone he cared about, he only think about was Lin, Mitsuki, and his aunt he wanted to protect, until he suddenly think about his wolf demon mother, Empress Shion, and his memories of her. While thinking about his deceased mother, his silver blue eyes begin to flicker with silver-blue glow and he stabbed his sword at the snake's tail, prepare for using his power of silver blue eyes.
Outside of temple as the portal appeared, DMC van drove out of the portal, Lady stepped on the brake hard enough that makes the screeching sound. Once the van was parked, V and Trish makes no hesitation, but to get out of the van and head toward the temple. V hoped Mitsuki was with Takeshi reach her before Mido does, Trish begin to ask V, "V, there is got to be an explanation why that Mido kidnapped Nero, and you are saying you met revenants and they told you he treated the children like some sort of object to reach to next level of evolution," she said to him, while running down the temple before they reach to the bridge. V twirled his cane, Mia and Io got info about Mido and his sick experiment, "Maybe because of the child has a connection with Sparda, but Dante... if Mido finds out he's up and searching for Nero... It won't be good. I might speculate because they are rare species," he replied softly, and theorized the list of human hybrids might be rare species. He heard little bit of silver blue eyes from Griffon, Aerith was the last ancient, but he wasn't sure about Dragneels because he never heard of them.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:40 pm
MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elizabeth Otissa Underland
...Very merry unbirthday indeed...

Lizzy managed to blink at the girl who told her to not look into the eyes of the snake women,"They will what?", she said forgetting her discussion with watermelon,"Oh!", she said seeing the little cats going about the tackling the snake women,'How cheshy", her face seemed to turn into a wide Cheshire grin as her whole body began to disappear slowly.... She would reappear into the temple where another battle was ensuing as she walked about the battlefield with little less carefree concern as she would have had when she was above the unknown girls head,"Oh how delightful", she dodge a swinging blow that was being hurled back as she stepped to the side a demon came rushing towards her sword coming across to decapitate her head as she turns only for her head to pop off her body in response to the weapon with a smoky haze,"Oh no darling more form", she told him patting his surprised shoulder as she walked on sipping her tea"Good shot tho!! Keep up the great work!", she told him giggling in delight as she managed to continue on either avoid weapons and incoming assaults with her 'special ability' or with basic maneuvers;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

As the fight raged on, Takara used his keyblade to block the strike from the Gorgon, the snakes eyes staring down into his own which got him nervous so he closed his own only for a loud blast from Oda's rifle, blasting it's head clean off just as the newcomer came inside firing her bow at the enemies,"Don't worry about looking at them, Takara. Only Medusa had the ability to turn people into stone with her stare."
Takara just blinked in confusion before looking back at another Gorgon slithering straight toward him. He quickly summoned his keyblade but right before the creature would catch him, a arrow struck right into the back of it's head, making it fall to the ground lifeless. However this was no time to admire as three more were slithering from where the archer had entered, making him quickly throw his keyblade straight up into the air, slamming into the top of the entrance where she had entered. Within just a second, a flash of purple particles appeared to show Takara's teleporting ability before pulling out the keyblade. With this, the entrance began to collapse right on top of the creatures but unfortunately closing off the only known exit. Takara breathed heavily from exhaustion as the feline demon lord fired his last round into the chest of the last Gorgon, making the snake creature fall lifeless onto the sand. Nobunaga sighed softly in relief before looking up at Takara as he spoke up,"You okay up there? And who is that...and this person?!"
Takara rested his legs over the stairs that lead down to the floor level before showing his partner in crime a thumbs up. Oda watched as the strange woman danced around to avoid the attacks from before, giving the others advice which just made the small feline think,'Does...does she think this is a game?'

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:34 am
User Image

User Image

Everything was going by so fast, battles left and right, that strange girl earlier dislodging her body parts to avoid attacks, so much was happening but yet she didn't have time to think about it as all she could do was fire her arrows. One by one each arrow hit their mark without fail, a testament to the years of practice she's dedicated to her craft. Celine would make sure to stay behind everyone else, skirting around the edge of battles while unleashing a rain of arrows down onto the demons and gorgons that came at them. Eventually though Celine would be taken by surprise when the man who wielded a keyblade collapsed the entrance of the temple, blocking off access to the temple but also trapping them inside it seemed. Either way the battle was finally over and Celine placed her hand on her chest and took a deep breath, she would acknowledge that she didn't know what to expect but nonetheless this was far from what she thought she'd see. Still though Celine went about collecting the arrows from the bodies of each of the monsters, she had more on her ship but there wasn't enough space for her to summon it here so this would have to do, even if it was very gross. Eventually Celine would look around at this group of people in awe, were these the people that Athena had wanted her to find? It only seemed to make sense and she couldn't think of what else there could be here on the Island for her to find "If anyone is injured I can mend their wounds" she figured that she may as well put the offer, it wouldn't do to let the people who helped her out deal with injuries and if there were any Celine would be quick to step in and heal their wounds. However if there weren't any wounded, instead she'd realized that nobody here would know who she was obviously and she would perform a quick curtsy "My apologies, how terribly rude of me. I am Celine Bossart, it is a pleasure to meet all of you" whether this was the time for such a formality, she couldn't help but regard everyone as such. She was raised as a noblewoman first and foremost and as such certain things were ingrained into her.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Before Takeshi can use his silver blue eyes, but two Gorgon sisters went lifeless, his silver blue eyes glowed dimmer because of no presence of threat. He, his father, and Lin looked at Nobunaga and Takara, then noticed the young woman and strange woman. The young woman name Celine Bossart asked for mend their wounds, three demons didn't seem injured, so Kiba raised his hand, "We are fine, so no worries," he said to her, and right before he can introduce himself, but V and Trish's scent caught their attention, "Mitsuki!" V called out, draws the demons and Alice attention. Only Takeshi and Kiba caught the scent of Mundus when Trish arrived, who was surprised to see two royal wolf demon tribes, they fought her former master two thousands years ago. Kiba felt his rage bubbling up, "What the h*ll do you have that stench of that Dark Emperor?" he demand the explanation, Trish rose her hands up, "I betrayed Mundus and I am in Son of Sparda's side Lord Kiba, but we have another problem," she quickly replied that she's no longer working with Mundus. Kiba and Takeshi hesitate, but decide to let that go. Lin looked at Trish and V in confusion, then focus on V, "Why are you calling Princess, and what does she mean?" he asked the Devil May Cry. V begin to speak that will gravely shock the Takeshi and Lin, Alice however covered her mouth, "Mido kidnapped Nero, now he's after four more hybrid humans, that includes Mitsuki."
Meanwhile, Hinata reached to the lower ground level and stood up straight. She looked around and placed her finger to think, "Okay, if I were Shield of Perseus-san, where would I be hidden from my byakugan," she muttered and begin pacing around, while searching for the shield.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives
By Bi Blitz
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:56 am
MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

Lizzy had managed to dodge the array of attacks for awhile before finding herself already getting rather bored; By the time the dead lay on the ground and other others injured nearby she had already took her hat pulling out a small 2-sided tea table miniature with full tea set and cups on it setting it onto the ground she then removed from her hat a small liquid bottle that said, 'Eat Me' on it before she poured only a small drop onto the small object which caused the objects to grow in size, she sat down on her new chair and began to pour herself a cup of tea,"Oh my oh my...", she said smiling at her guest,"What a glorious battle though I would say that I would have been more fun if the Jabberwocky was involved..", she sipped onto her tea for a moment enjoying the taste before replying,"You all seem abit concerned is there something the matter?', she asked as she noticed Takeshi's friend had entered the room talking about hybrids and captures;

[if anyone is asking yes I purposely wrote eat me]  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

As Takara smiled softly at the young woman asking if anyone needed aid, Oda brushed the fur on his chin next to Hinata, unsure on where this shield would be. Then something irked him as he quickly turned to see the strange woman standing there with her tea and cake on a rather nice table. He wondered how this young woman had the ability to hide a table and..he decided that this wasn't exactly the time to ask as she talked about her Jabberwocky. How does she know about the Jabberwocky? These were questions running through the Demon King's mind as he walked over to the table. Meanwhile, Takara stood next to the young blond woman before softly shacking her hand to show appreciation, using sign language to tell her that he's all good before getting distracted. Distracted by the Devil May Cry crew that had arrived, one with a strong demonic presence to her but one person he had met before. V explained about how someone named Mido has been hunting and kidnapping hybrids, including Nero which made Takara's eyes grow wide. As this was happening, Oda stood on top of the table on his back paws, giving the strange woman a soft bow before speaking up in his deep voice,"The Jabberwocky, hmm? Seems as though you have strong friends in strange and unusual places, Miss..?"

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

By Bi Blitz

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:10 am
User Image

User Image

Once it was confirmed that nobody was hurt Celine would smile a bit and nod her head, pleased to know that everyone was healthy and alright. She would then take a moment to look around at the group of people she had ended up with and stared at each of them in curiosity. She couldn't help but wonder what these people's goal was for Athena to guide her to them, surely it must have been one that would help Greece. Celine however grew distracted by one of the other members of the group, a kitty cat man of sorts whom seemed to be able to speak. Her eyes would widen when she heard the deep voice that belonged to the feline and she would stand there starry eyed for a moment as she slowly approached Oda before kneeling down before him. The blonde would stare for a moment before reaching out with both hands to begin rubbing the ears of the feline male, momentarily forgetting her primary goal in favor of giving ear rubs to the kitty "Aw whose the cutest kitty in all of Greece? You are! Yes you are!" she cooed a little bit as Celine began to thoughtlessly then try rubbing him under the chin "I bet you'd get along so well with my little Priscilla, wouldn't you?" Celine couldn't help it, she loved kitty cats and the fact that there was a walking, talking one? She simply couldn't help herself!

(OOC: Sorry, short post but I never got a quote so I didn't know crying )

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:08 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Alice walked towards Lin and stood next to him, looking at V and Trish, "Who's Mido?" she asked them in concern, worried about Mitsuki, same goes to Kiba, but he was furious. Takeshi closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "You saw him once at Kingdom of Angel, I fought and drove him away," he told her, causing her to remember the man in full armor. Takeshi opened his eyes and look grim, "Mido was the lead researcher, I heard he was well known. All of the discovery about Biological Organ Regenerative Parasite in human corpses heart leaded him to his obsession of evolution. He even experimenting living humans, revenants, and Lost over and over, until he can dispose them," he explains about Mido, and his immoral experiment, leaving Alice look shock and covered her mouth. Kiba lowered his silver blue eyes, "Then that means..." he said as he glanced at V. V and Trish exchanged glance, then V looked at the tribe and Alice, "He may be going to experimenting them and their blood for evolution, until he will dispose them... it will means death," V theorized Mido will kill them. Kiba finally lost it, "That does it! I am killing that mad scientist even if he touches my daughter's hair!!" he raised his voice, and storm out of temple, leaving Trish and V stunned. Alice and Lin never seen him losing his temper. Takeshi sighed, he has no choice, but to pay his rival's home base a visit in order to find Mido and rescue Nero and his younger half sister, if Mido kidnapped her. He looked at Lin, Takara, Alice, and Nobunaga, "Once we get the shield, we will head to-..." he stopped and saw the girl petting Nobunaga, "... I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Hinata start scavenge around the remains, but she couldn't find the Shield of Perseus. She starts scratching her head, "Geez, whoever hides that shield is good at it," she commented to compliment to whoever hide it very well. She continue to push the remains, then she suddenly stopped and got to her thinking. What if the temple have secret that was blind to people's eyes? Hinata got up and start using her palm against the wall to slightly push her palm, then move it around to search for trigger.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives
By Bi Blitz
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:37 am
MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

Lizzy turned her attention to the cat who began to speak to her and she didnt have any reaction seeing as she was involved with talking cats in the first place,"Elizabeth Otissa Underland', she told him calmly sipping on her tea as she turned to offer him a cup,"Tea? It does seem to bring about the best in us", she told him,"Hatter was always an expert on the calm", she then observed the blonde one from earlier approaching her little jaw dropping as she knelt and cooed over the cat,"How rude", sniffed lizzy,"How would you like it darling if someone came and nuzzled your ears?", she asked reaching out she stroked the girls ears and gave them a soft scratch behind the ears,"See its odd", she clicked her tongue stopping her assault on the girl before her body began to levitate upwards as she stretched her long limbs only to curl up into a fetus position as her body began to dissolve into nothing,"Have all the snakey bits died?", her voice seemed to Echo before she disappeared, she reappeared by the entrance standing blinking out into the sunlight and looking down at the 'snakey bits' she knelt down to take part of a spear end and poke at the dead thing,"Wakey wakey snakey bits!", she called to it,"The fun hasn't started yet..." .  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

Nobunaga slightly bowed as he accepted the cup of tea as he listened to the woman in the top hat, his golden eyes staring at her before closing them as he sipped on his cup. Unfortunately, from behind, Celine had quietly walked up to him before beginning to talk as though he was a baby, petting his ears and his chin,"No..stop..no...if you...stop it...grrr.."
The sounds of the annoyed cat demon lord escaped his vocal cords as he began to try and reach toward his rifle but before he could grab it, he noticed the lady with the top hat, named Elizabeth Otissa Underland, began to do the same to her which gave him a chance to escape. Takara watched int he background as he covered his mouth as he laughed a silent laugh. Oda skid his back paws on the cement till he stood next to his silent companion, his tea still in his hands as he finished it with ease,"My name is Nobunaga Oda! Demon Lord and Ruler of Honshu! I am a ruler and I suggest you treat me as such- What are you looking at!"
Takara just stared at him with a large smile on his face, making Oda very annoyed with his whiskers twitching ever so slightly. Takara only had to do one thing as he slightly poked Nobunaga Oda in the forehead before running off, Oda running after him in full "purr"suit.

(OCC: It's completely fine, By Bi. We all have jobs and lives and sometimes, we can't make large detailed posts and that's fine. As for the quote part, it was a my bad, I thought I quoted you but now I'm tagging you all to my post here.)

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:42 am
User Image

User Image

Celine would admit that she was confused by Elizabeth when she spoke and exclaimed that she was being rude. Even more so when she scratched her behind the ear "Well obviously but he's such a cute kitty though" she stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world before looking down at the cat man as he quickly made his escape, oh drat! However she would remain quiet when she heard him announce his name and how he was a demon lord. Oh how adorable! However she was taken aback when another man had said nothing but yet still managed to get Oda's whiskers twitching, he was just so adorable, demon ruler or not! However she couldn't resist covering her mouth with her hand and smiling at the sight before her, the man poking Oda's forehead, apparently setting him off into a chase. Soft giggles escaped her lips in amusement at the sight "Well aren't they positively precious?" she spoke with a small smile on her face as she watched for a moment. However soon enough Celine came to her senses and realized that she was here for a reason and so the blonde would quickly turn to man whom was yelling earlier, her face turning much more serious "All fun aside, may I ask why you and your group are here on this Island? You said something about a shield, correct?" she questioned as Celine slipped into a slightly more serious tone "What is special about this shield that you'd come here for it?" Celine would ask, wondering if Athena knew what their goal was and if it would be able to save Greece.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Alice and the demons find that Lizzy weird, so Lin looked at Alice, "She's an odd one. Miss Alice if we head to Vein, you are in higher risk to breath miasma," he commented, and warned her about Vein's dangerous air currents. Alice slowly nodded, "Umm do they have something to prevent me to get risk," "Just the purifier mask, or if you are close to mistle," he answered her safe zone, making her sighed in relief. Takeshi looked at Celine, he crossed his arms, "The Shield of Perseus is one of keyblade fragment one of our enemy is after, so we need it. Alice here has one known as Bow of Artemis, although once we have those possession, we will be targeted on our back," he explains to her about Perseus Shield they are searching for. Trish step up to Takeshi, "So that's why you are all came here for before heading to Vein or search for your sister," "Yes, we might have away from her for too long, so the chances are he abducted her. I have a rival and his crew, who can help us. There is only one person who can tell us," he replied to Trish his sister might already got kidnapped because they have been away from her too long. Trish rose her eyebrow, V didn't like this, "You are saying, someone with Daichi's side," he said as he guessed. Takeshi closed his eyes, and going to regret it, "We have to force Arachne Gorgon to tell us where Mido hidden them."
Hinata continue to feel any hidden pad, so it could open the secret door. Her lilic pupiless eyes caught something underneath the remains, so she approached it and move it aside, "Could this be?" she said to herself and pick up the shield, and check if it has an reflection.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives
By Bi Blitz
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:05 pm
MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

Lizzy managed to perk up her ears at the sound of the Lord Nobunaga's comment on how he was a Demon Lord, she smirked at the comment finding it humorous as she heard something about Celine going on about a shield,"Hmm shield what would you use that for deary?', she asked stiring her cup with a spoon,"I know its Thursday..", she whispered to the spoon in secrecy,"But I wanted pumpkin juice", she told it then she heard the expression Ms. Alice,"Oh Is Alice here?!", she said joyfully,"It has been several tea times since I have seen you where are you darling!?", she asked looking about for a blonde haired blue eyed child with a blue dress and seeing non found herself in a stump,"Oh my.. how dreadful..", she flicked the spoon,"I told you language!", she snapped at it where it landed in front of Celine,"Absolutely Rude", she rolled her eyes,"Can't take you anywhere now can I?", she commented;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

The feeling of strong aura began to fill the room as Hinata gotten closer to the button, Takara quickly stopped in place, making Nobunaga accidently run his soft nose against the silent keyblade wielder's leg. Rubbing his nose softly, Nobunaga only groaned before yelling out,"Why did you STOP RUNN-...oh?"
Oda stopped what he was about to say as Hinata was getting closer to the right button though it wasn't on the wall. Instead, it was on the floor as she stepped on it, it sank down just a little bit. With that, Oda turned to see that the middle part of the room was slightly opening. Best way to describe it was like this. Think of a circle in the middle of the room and one piece of the circle, like a pie chart, had opened but was still closed off. This could only mean that there were two more switches that needed to be found,"Hinata-chan..stay right there..we need to find two more floor tiles that'll open up this vault.."

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

By Bi Blitz

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers