• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Just as Takeshi noticed Takara pointing at something, he looked at the temple, it doesn't startled him. Kiba and the rest saw the temple and statue of Medusa startled them, "Glad we didn't see that everyday," said Kiba as he looked at the statue, compare to the snake witch he and Takeshi met 800 years ago. Nobunaga said the same thing Lin said, Takeshi walked towards the temple, "Then we need to be on high alert, there is no telling our enemies might be already there," he added as Lin and Kiba followed Takeshi. Hinata and Alice looked at Nobunaga for a while, then followed the demons, "Hinata, can you track the enemies?" she asked her for using her byakugan, in case of enemies. Hinata nodded, and lifted her finger, "I will do my best... Byakugan!" she replied and activated her byakugan to expand her vision around 360 degrees at the temple. Hearing Byakugan, Takeshi, Kiba, and Lin turned around and noticed Hinata's temple vein bulge and change of her eyes, this surprised them. Alice was really glad she trusted her kunoichi friend's vision.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

Oda softly nodded respectfully toward Lin before jumping onto Takara's shoulder, loading his small purple rifle as Takara began to follow behind the demons but in front of Alice and Hinata. As the group began to approach the temple, the sheer size of the statue created a shadow below them as a doorway was shown to them. A bridge connected the doorway to the cliff where the group of heroes were standing. What was below this bridge besides the depths? Only people with great eyesight could see what was below,"I'm sensing a theme here.."
He wasn't wrong as thousands, no millions of snakes slithered and hissed at one another down below along with bones and carcasses. The smell of death violated the noses of Takara as he plugged his nose, using his mouth to breath as the demon king looked at the bridge with his golden eyes,"Looks like...maybe two people at a time on this bridge...but that would be pushing it..one at a time would be fine I believe but please, be careful."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Two human girls and three demons looked at the cliff, as they all look down. Hinata can see countless amount of snakes, this nearly startled her, "Is this temple full of snakes?" she asked them, Takeshi, Kiba, and Lin couldn't handle the rotten smell due to their sensitive smell as they plugged their nose. Alice felt grossed out, "Well base on the sound, yes. Ugh, this smells stinks," she replied to her friend. Nobunaga spoken out about the bridge, so they all looked at it, but it looks like it would collapse any moment, however he did some suggestion for one or two cross the bridge. Lin approach the bridge, then take a deep breath through his mouth, yet he was disgusted by decayed taste in his mouth, "Here goes nothing," he said and carefully walk on the bridge. Takeshi didn't like the idea of his partner using himself as guinea pig, but he can't argue with him. He looked at Nobunaga, giving him stern expression, "One per person is fine, but I would rather not let him risk his life."

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:52 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

Oda was surprised to see that Lin did it first which gave the demon lord himself brush the long fur on his chin. Takara turned his head toward Oda before nodding softly. This was when Oda and his tall sidequick heard Kiba protest that Lin shouldn't have been the one to go first which Oda chuckled softly,"Well I was going to go first with Takara, seeing how my weight wouldn't matter much to the durability of the bridge but with him, we would be a good test but before I went, your friend jumped right on board. He must be a good friend of your family."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi sighed from Nobunaga's reply, "I swear I told my partner not to rush things," he muttered, just as Lin made through the bridge safety. He gave them a sign with pleased smile that it's proven safe, Kiba chuckled, "Lin never change ever since his late master was killed," he commented, however Takeshi didn't please, "He shouldn't be ahead," he belittled his father. Hinata and Alice looked at those men, so Alice begin to speak out, "Here I thought lower rank demons always serve higher rank," she commented, Kiba and Takeshi looked at Alice. Takeshi shaking his head, "We have our moral code to our tribe, unlike my grandfather," he replied unlike Darcia, Kiba frown upon when his son mentioned his tyrant grandfather.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:01 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Takara smiled at the sight that Lin had made it to the other side, making the silent keyblade wielder pick up his companion onto his shoulder once again before slowly and safely crossed the long bridge. The bridge was swaying back and forth from the wind as Oda began to grow more and more nervous until the two reached the other side with Lin. Oda quickly jumped up toward onto the concrete bricks the temple was made out of as he began to crawl within the cracks to try to find a way to open the large doors blocking their path.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Hinata, Alice, Takeshi, and Kiba watched Takara and walked across the bridge. Kiba suggested to let two human women walk across the bridge, he and Takeshi will make sure none of them won't fall, but he or his son will catch them with their true form, if they did. Hinata will go first because her kunoichi skill teaches her balance, so she start walking slowly across the bridge. Hinata channel her chakra to magnetize her feet against the bridge, and she slowly walked across the bridge, until she made it across and her chakra was off. Alice took a deep breath and carefully walked across the bridge, while balancing herself. She made it safely, in much of her relief. Takeshi was next as he carefully walked across the bridge, while disgusted the smell of carcassed, "Of course some of d*mn ancient temple will have rotten scent," he thought to himself and he slowly made it across, waiting for his father, just as he and human women noticed Nobunaga was crawling within the cracks. Kiba carefully walked across the bridge, however the bridge was swaying made him stop and rebalance himself. He took a deep breath and slowly walked across the bridge.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

As the others made their way through across the rope bridge, Oda groaned softly at how tight the space was between the concrete. From what had happened, it seemed as though it was broken and with time, the hole was made. Slowly making it through, the now dusty cat jumped down onto the concrete floor as the sounds of hissing echoed through the temple. Nobunaga only sighed as he began to unlock the doors to let the others through. His eyes began to glow bright gold as his pupils enlarged so he would be able to see within the dark as he finally opened the doors. As they opened wide for the others, Oda stood there with dust all over his fur which Takara only giggled silently before the dusty cat quickly shook him self to remove all of the dirt,"Ugh~! Next time, you do that then, Takara...so dusty...anyway, shouldn't be too far now I think."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Kiba safely walked across the bridge, Nobunaga opened the door wide open. Seeing him dusty, Takeshi and Lin snickered at the cat, "If Princess is with us, she will let her companions crawl through," said Lin in amusing manner, pointing out if Mitsuki was with them, her two little companions helping out. Alice look through the door, "Let's hope so," she replied and walked through, Hinata followed her. Takeshi regain his composer, then he look back and narrowed his silver blue eyes, he shook his head. Lin and Kiba noticed his expression, "Takeshi, you hear something?" he asked his son in slight concern, "It's probably mind playing tricks on me," he replied and proceed walking through the door. Lin blinked and looked back, he hummed softly, so he summoned his hellhound to send it to the entrance to make sure to guard it from their enemies. He and Kiba followed the group through the doorway.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:43 am
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

With both of his hands against his hips, Takara just stared at the temple. With soft lit fires leading the group down the corridor, the hallway soon stopped as Oda raised his paw, motioning the group to stop and observe,"Well..that is a long way down.."
Within the large open room, Oda and Takara look within the room to see what all was there. Stairs that went in all different ways, going to different rooms similar to the famous painting my M.C. Escher only the floor wasn't quite there. Seemed to be similar to a labyrinth but the answer was clear that the group had to go down for what they could see, there was some serious divine power down below,"Unless any of you have rope..we'll have to use these stairs.."

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:47 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"Hinata have a trick in her sleeves," Alice said to them as she snickered and Hinata focus on her chakra on her feet, then she planted her feet on the side, like the gravity denied her. Hinata ran down the wall without losing her concentrate, leaving the demons dumbfound.

... Protecting the human

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:39 am
User Image

Celine Bossart

The trip to the Island, while not incredibly long did take a bit of time as the rocking horse shaped ship moved through the doorway that was opened. She had set the ship to auto pilot and sat down on one of the cushioned chairs for a moment to think about what her plan was. She had been given a vision from Athena to visit the Island of the Gorgons but she didn't know who or what it was she was looking for and from her understanding from legends, the island was quite dangerous due to extremely aggressive nature of the Gorgon. She hoped that they would be willing to talk things out but then the thought was brushed off, she was idealistic but not stupid. She knew that odds were that she would be attacked by the Gorgons as soon as she was discovered by them, hopefully she'd be able to at least sneak around and avoid battle altogether. While she waited Celine would stand and search around the ship and was positively delighted to find out that the ship had a small living quarters in the back with a small cooking area off to the side. She would then open the ship and gasped in surprise before a warm smile formed on her face as her entire wardrobe was hung nicely in a closet. She'd only asked for a ship to take her to other worlds and of course her Father went above and beyond to make sure she was happy and comfortable despite how horrible their own lives were at the moment. She sighed a small bit, wishing that she could have at least said goodbye to her older sister Diana but she was busy protecting the civilians who were going up to the surface in order to collect food and supplies. Celine would return to the front of the ship just in time to see a glowing doorway open up before the ship as it passed through and once the light faded Celine saw...gray. Nothing but gray. She blinked a bit as she went to the control panel and made sure the ship moved forward very slowly and carefully and eventually though the fog cleared just enough so that she could make out a small flat area she could land the ship and stepped onto the warp pad that teleported her out of the ship. Thankfully the ship responded to her command and as such it would only do what she told it to do and just as she practiced with her Father when the prototype was made, she mentally willed it to vanish back into another doorway for her to call back at a later moment. This way it wouldn't be damaged by anything or anyone who had less than pure intentions.

Soon Celine was walking along the misty island, unsure of what it was she was looking for but still wanted to be thorough in her search. However her time spent there would apparently not be a pleasant one for very long as a loud hiss could be heard and then the sound of rattling echoed through the area. Then through the mist several snake women appeared hissing at her and their eyes soon began to glow and Celine was quick to turn on her heel and run, not willing to allow herself to be turned to stone like the victims of Medusa. The children of Echidna were positively ruthless and she knew exactly what would happen if she met their gaze. Still this only made things more difficult as she heard more several other slithering beasts join the chase, one yelling out that they needed to get this girl. No doubt the word would spread fast around the island to all the other Gorgons soon enough and Celine already found herself getting winded from running, her physical condition may have improved from when she was younger but Celine still struggled with running for very long. She couldn't stay like this for too long and the sounds of swords being drawn as they were catching up let Celine know this was do or die right now. So while keeping her gaze low to their slithering bodies she would turn on her heel, apparently surprising the gorgons as she drew her bow and notched an arrow, letting it fly as a scream of agony could be heard. She dared a quick glance up to see her arrow landed in one of their cheeks but this would only serve to enrage the others as Celine began to run once more, stopping every few seconds to fire another arrow, a couple missed as she wasn't looking directly at her target to avoid becoming petrified. But several others also hit true and took out a couple of the other Gorgons, however it seemed that there were still at least seven or eight left in this group currently and Celine had run far enough to where she had accidentally cornered herself against a tall, sheer stone wall. With nothing to grab onto Celine had no choice but to turn and fight these monsters head on, the one thing she was weakest at in every regard
"Athena...please guide me..." she murmured what could possibly be her last prayer as she notched another arrow, backing up as much as she could until her back heel touched the stone wall before letting the first arrow fly, this would certainly be an uphill battle for the blonde.

The ship
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 am
Marcus Emyrs

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elizabeth Otissa Underland
...Very merry unbirthday indeed...

Lizzy had magically appeared on the island following a chase going about when the girl was cornered by the wall she appeared to be floating drinking tea while she sat crossed legged above her head,"Oh you poor soul being chased down by the rucus of slithering snakey bits!", she placed a hand over her heart,"My poor darling your going to die aren't you?", she said trying to speak in such a calm manner you would think it was a sunday afternoon tea discussion,"Tea?", she called below her wiggling her cup down at the girl,"It seems to put me in the best of moods I do say a cup of tea", she let out a sigh after taking a rather large sip exhaling her breathe with a loud,"Ahh it does bring me into an inner peace it does", she then went on conversing with the girl who was having to deal with Gorgons not taking in consideration her issues,"I hear watermelon was good yes", she said,"Or was it they smell like watermelon? Hmm...", she rubbed her chin as she set her tea cup and saucer next to her,"Hmm... yes... watermelon..", she had a rather concentrate face as she tried to figure out the word more than the phrase;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

Staring at the ninja walking down the side of the wall, Oda, along with Takara and the other demons were dumbfounded as Hinata had just defied gravity. Groaning softly, Oda was about to jump down before hearing something in the distance. From outside, one of Oda's white furry soldiers appeared following small puffs of smoke at the Gorgon creatures. Firing their rifles in a organized session, one of the feline soldiers pointed toward the entrance where she could meet up with the other heroes. This made Oda nervous as he looked down the large corridor within the temple to see snake like creatures with a woman's torso attached to their snake like tails,"Gorgons...very interesting..Takara!"
Takara was already ahead of him as the young boy grabbed Oda by the cape and jumped down the large corridor, summoning his large keyblade before throwing it straight down to the ground. Oda meanwhile placed his hands together to flow his own dark aura around the keyblade so as the blade struck straight down into the ground, the blade made a large shockwave of dark magic, making the gorgon creatures fly back as Takara appeared in a flash of purple particles around him. Oda jumped off his friend's shoulder with his rifle in hand before firing wildly with his smile wide and his fangs shining bright,"I am your new master now, creatures..bow or die.."
Takara just stared at his friend with a annoyed look on his face. The Gorgons would never bow to a cat as the creatures slithered around the two before leaping out to try and attack them.

User Image

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:39 pm
User Image

Celine Bossart

Oh she's gotten herself into such a mess! She knew the threat that Gorgons posed but she didn't think she'd run into them so quickly! Celine thought he'd be able to at least avoid them for a short time while she explored a bit of the island but now here she was, cornered with the gorgons closing in on her with only her bow and arrows. There was no way she'd be able to beat all them with her dagger in close range combat, that would be the fastest way to be turned to stone! However as she was raising her bow up, readying her next shot the sound of a young woman could be heard speaking and even the gorgons would pause to look up for a moment as Celine stared at the young lady whom was floating in the air. Her violet gaze blinked for a moment as she spoke, wait was she taunting her or was she serious, and why on earth was she drinking tea right now!? Celine didn't have time to question it as the gorgons hissed in anger at the second intruder and Celine raised her bow back up but once again paused for a moment as she was offered tea "I'm sorry but now isn't the best time for tea!" this time Celine let fly another arrow, this one striking one of the gorgons in the arm as and she would hiss in rage alongside her sisters as they closed in on Celine whom notched another arrow and shot it, this time nailing another gorgon right in the eye as she collapsed without another move "If you could lend me some assistance with the current issue at hand it would be very much.....???" then suddenly much to her surprise, through the fog little armed...cat..? Soldiers appeared, firing on the gorgons who were very much taken by surprise "Did you...?" she was about to question the floating girl when one of the soldiers pointed towards what appeared to be an entrance to a temple of sorts and Celine quickly nodded her head before looking a the floating girl "A gorgons gaze can turn you to stone, I'd suggest you hurry along yourself unless you wish to become a decoration for the island" she warned the floating girl, hoping she would be OK and unharmed. Celine would then run while the small kitty soldiers fought the gorgons who cornered her, however it would seem a couple who were lagging behind saw Celine running and they would give chase as well. However as she stepped into the temple she would find herself in an area free of fog and a group of people having their own battle against demons...here as well? How troublesome. She would take only a moment to marvel at how one of the young ladies was literally standing on wall when she witnessed a keyblade wielder wielding darkness? Her father had always warned herself and Diana of darkness, how always to avoid it but yet here people were wielding it like a tool. Interesting. However Celine didn't have time to marvel as her gaze rested on a demon who snuck up behind the male keyblade wielder and without a second thought Celine drew her bow and notched an arrow "Don't move!" and without a second thought she shot an arrow as it struck the demon in the head, causing it to collapse and Celine would turn back to the gorgons that were entering into the temple "You just don't give up" and with that she would enter into the fray with the others, letting lose arrows from a distance with precision and mastery.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash