Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:20 pm
This island has a dense fog around it and only truly brave heroes will be able to come in. There is a temple here that is guarded by Gorgons!
Good Luck.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

The Greece wasn't that easy for three male demons, due to hordes of daemons lurking around, so Takeshi, Kiba, and Lin have to hide in the shadow and head to island covered in fog. However, they all picked up the information about the island, it has a temple guarded by Gorgon. Obliviously Kiba was aware about infamous Medusa's ability to turn into stone by one look, so he luckily brought the clothes for his son and his partner to cover their eyes, just in case. Kiba stared at the dense fog, then he look over the right to see Takeshi, "The shield of perseus is somewhere in this island, but we have to be careful about Medusa and use our instinct, she could be somewhere in the temple," he said to him and Lin, and he handed them the cloth, and they covered their eyes around it and tied it around their head. Takeshi looked at his father's direction, he can't really opened his eyes due to blindfolded, "Reminds me of grandfather from my mother side beat me up while they blocked my vision," said Takeshi to remember the General's training, while he was blind. Kiba chuckled, while Lin was surprised, "The General was one h*ll of the real ferocious one, and he once threatened to kill me, if I made Shion cry," he commented about his late father-in-law threatened to kill Kiba, if he made Shion cry. Lin sweat dropped, "I never thought the General was protective to Lady Shion," he stated, Kiba shrugged his shoulder and walked ahead, "He hated Mundus' ideal of ruling over the human world," he added about General's ideal clashes against Mundus. Takeshi and Lin looked at each other, despite being blindfolded, then they followed Kiba as they all make their way into the temple. ”Father, don’t you have a weapon besides Harbinger?” Takeshi asked him, since Kiba doesn’t have the equipment to defend himself, ”Ayame will search for blacksmith to forge the new weapon, so it is no big deal,” Kiba cooly replied about his new weapon, which Ayame will search for blacksmith. Takeshi wondered how was his aunt doing in demon world.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

OOC:
Takeshi

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

Standing on the black sanded beach, Takara, with Nobunaga Oda on his shoulders, stood there in front of the portal they had made. Looking around, the first thing they notice was the large amount of forest and a long trail heading straight toward a large statue of Medusa's head, it's snakes towering over the trees. Oda only made a sly chuckle before speaking up to his companion,"Looks like this person has a ego.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:14 am
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

Hinata and Alice stepped out of the portal, and what made them stop was the large statue of Medusa's head with snakes towering over the trees. Alice heard Nobunaga comment about someone's ego, she placed her hands on her hip, "Ego huh? Perseus slain Medusa by decapucate her head, I guess that means that's her lair," she said, just as Hinata noticed the new footprints as she kneels down and examines it. She slowly frown, she found out someone else arrived first.
Meanwhile, Takeshi, Kiba, and Lin blindly walked around the lair, while using their ears and nose to track any sounds. Suddenly, Kiba stopped and grabbed his son and his partner, "Wait..." he said to them. Takeshi didn't turned around and caught the scent, he frowned underneath the cloth, "Four scents, Lin," "On it," Lin said and whistled loud enough to summon his shadow hellhound, they all scattered. Kiba let go of them, "Lin?" he warned him, but Lin chuckled, "Not to worry Lord Kiba, if they find Daichi's army, they will rip them into shreds. If those four are our allies or not, they will observe them," he rest assured him that his kind knows friends or foe.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:12 am
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Takara turned his head toward Alice and Hinata who the assassin began to explain about the history of Medusa. Oda only grinned softly as he began to load his rifle. Takara summoned his own keyblade as he relaxed the blade of his weapon on his free shoulder, seeing how Oda was on his other one. Oda then spoke up with a soft but deep voice once more,"There are more than one aura presences here that are immediate. Stay on your tones and I'll keep my aim true...so says the Demon King himself.."
Takara just gave him a squinting look as Oda tried to look so confident which made him think of a funny idea. Lifting up his free hand, Takara quickly flicked the nose of Oda, making the Demon King become stunned, flinching a few times before sneezing. Staring back at his companion, Oda only growled before the two looked out toward the statue, ready to find out what was in there.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Hinata activated her byakugan and zoomed the field closer and found three demonic aura, "There are three of them, they are tremendous demonic power and wondering around the Medusa's island," she informed about three presence. Alice wondered who were the demons in this island, "What about the fragment?" she asked her to see any fragments. Hinata shook her head, she noticed another demonic aura on her 1 o'clock not too far, "I can't find it, it might be possible it's sealed off somewhere to prevent my byakugan to locate it," she replied the possible theory about the fragment preventing her to locate it. Alice placed her finger underneath her chin, then looked at Nobunaga, "I might think I know who we may encounter," she said and was about to step forward, but Hinata grabbed her wrist to stop her, she looked at her in confusion, Hinata placed her finger against her lips to shush her. Alice realized they have been watched, not too far the hellhound, it was invisible to normal humans, observed the four travelers to see if they are friend or foe.

User Image

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:58 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

Takara was about to follow Alice until she noticed that the assassin was stopped by Hinata, placing her finger against her lips to tell them they were being watched which Oda kept their rifle close by to his furry chest. As the four stood there, ready to see what would happen, Oda stopped before jumping down to the sand in front of the three with his paws up in the air. Takara raised his eyebrow as he wondered what his furry companion was doing until his purple eye began to shine. The large amount of dark aura flowed in front of the group as the young keyblade wielder followed close behind Oda as the furry Demon Lord spoke up loudly,"My Name is Nobunaga Oda! If you are a friend of Mitsuki Kokoromi and Vincent Angel, then we are friends as well!"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image

The Hellhound perked it's ears from Nobunaga, so it walked out of the hiding, but they only sees it's shadow on the sand. Hinata let go of Alice, "What is that?" she asked, Alice keep an eye on the shadow hellhound, "I believe that's a hellhound," she said to them believed it's a hellhound. Hinata was shocked, the hellhound growled lowly and lead them down the trailer. It stopped and look back, Hinata wasn't sure, but Alice followed it, "It wanted us to follow," she guessed and the hellhound lead the way, Hinata highly doubted, so she followed Alice and hellhound.

User Image

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara stared at the dark hellhounds that stood ground as Oda showed no fear, making the silent keyblade wielder's confidence grow high. He knew that Oda knew what he was doing as the hellhounds slowly turned around, wanting them to follow them. Oda looked back at Takara who nodded back toward his friend before following next to Hinata, his guard still up as he wondered who they were going to meet up with. Oda followed next to Alice with his paws crossed over his furry chest. Looking around with his golden eyes, he began to notice stone statues of people in fear, as if the last thing they saw was their own nightmares. Takara began to have a chill in his spine when he noticed the statues as he began to follow behind Hinata to make sure there were more people in front of him. Oda noticed in the corner of his cat eye that his partner in crime was scared which only made him laugh out loud in his deep voice before speaking up,"You know, it's good that you are back there, you can protect us from what happens behind us...hehehe..."
Takara squinted as his furry friend just as he heard the leafs making sound, making his head turn back in nervousness, just to see that there was nothing there. This, of course, made Oda laugh even louder as the group continued toward their destination.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:28 am
User Image

User Image

Hinata and Alice were little disturbed about those statues look like they have seen true horror, while the hellhound have no signs of fear due to harbinger to death. It tracked the master and his partner, until it stopped and looked ahead. Two women noticed it stopped, then they look at where it's looking at. Alice noticed harbinger on Takeshi's lower back of his waist, which she recognized those two, "Emperor Takeshi?" she spoken out, Hinata deactivated her byakugan and silently gasp, "Mitsuki-san's older brother, but wait what is he doing here? Who is the man in front of them," she asked them, curious why they were here for, and wondered who was the man in front of Takeshi and Lin. Alice looked at Hinata, she wondered about third person, Hinata realized what's going on, "They are here for fragment, are they," "Those two, yes... I'm not sure about third one," she replied, knowing Takeshi and Lin might have search for keyblade fragment, but the third one was bigger mystery. The hellhound sprint off ahead, this caught them off in surprise. It reached to Lin as it growled, he and two wolf demons stopped and they removed the cloth off of their eyes to regain their vision. Lin listens to his familiar, then he smirked, "So it's the Princess' mentor of assassin after all, including that demon lord cat and two unknown guest," he spoken to two kings. Kiba's silver blue eyes went wide, "Then what's her teacher doing here?" he asked them, knowing they were not in involved with their alliance. The hellhound communicate with Lin, who nodded, "The cat knows your daughter, and they are all part of alliance with her and Vincent. I might going to guess he told those three about Lord Daichi's threat," he spoken to them and he dismissed his familiar. Kiba looked at Lin for long time, then he took a deep breath. Takeshi steps in and caught their sight, "I know you are all there!" he called them out, while keeping his silver blue eyes stern as possible.

User Image

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

Oda went on ahead of Alice as they grew close, making the Demon Lord himself remember the aura's scent. Walking out into sight, Nobunaga and the rest of the group walked closer to the three alliance members before Nobunaga softly bowed toward the Wolf Emperor,"Emperors Takeshi and..very interesting seeing you, Lord Kiba. They said you to be deceased and yet, you look more alive then ever before."
Takara's eyes grew wide with a raised eyebrow as he slightly just turned toward Hinata and Alice in confusion. Did Oda know who these people are or did he study them or what? Takara didn't know as Oda spoke once more,"These are friends of the alliance..Hinata of the Hidden Leaf Village, Princess Alice Nazumi, and the silent one is my muscle, Takara.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiba widen his silver blue eyes from Nobunaga, while Takeshi and Lin didn't expect to see him again, "Uhh actually, I have given a second chance to live, but how the h*ll did you know I was once deceased," he said to him. Alice however shocked from Nobunaga calling her princess, "I would not prefer that," she stated. Takeshi sigh and glanced at Nobunaga, "Father already know about the brotherhood of the assassins because I already told him. Lin and I already know that woman is the mentor. We already know Hinata, she helped us find out about my sister's keyblade master's past," he pointed out that his father knows about the assassins, and he and Lin already met Alice and Hinata. When Takeshi said father, Alice and Hinata looked stunned, in Alice's case, the third man was actually Takeshi's father, which that means he's Mitsuki's father. Hinata begin to speak to them, "I think I can see why you share same eye colors as her, but more importantly... you three came here for keyblade fragment," she said to them, Takeshi admitted it, "Yes, the Shield of Perseus is here in island somewhere," he replied to her about the shield. Lin looked at Nobunaga, "Lord Kiba before you can ask, that cat is actually major warlord, Nobunaga Oda, it was a mystery why he became a cat," he said to his partner's father. Kiba couldn't believe it, so he he grabbed Nobunaga's coat and stared at the cat, "That's freaking impossible, he died in fire at Honno-ji after Akechi betrayed him. How the h*ll did you became a cat?"

User Image

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

"Lets just say that I am no stranger to being brought back..", Nobunaga responded to both of the questions of how he knew about Lord Kiba's return and on how he returned after his betrayal. Crossing his furry arms over his hairy chest, the small cat only sighed as he remembered everything. Closing his golden eyes, he spoke about everything,"Unfortunately, I knew about Daichi before anyone here..he wanted me to join his alliance long before his reign but I refused...as you can see, he was the one who summoned me back to life but also..he was the one who punished men to be in this form. I was quite lost until Vincent and his friend found me. Now I do what I can to make sure Daichi dies..which is why I'm here."
Takara relaxed his back against the stone wall as he recalled Oda telling him about what had happened, closing his eyes as he wondered what he could do help his friend find his peace. Looking back toward Oda, Takara began to use sign language which Oda translates,"My friend here believes that the fragment is within this temple with what he read in his books. "Clash of the Titans" told the story about how Perseus defeated a Gorgon named Medusa by using the reflection of this shield to see where she was for if you looked at her directly, you would be turned to stone."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Kiba and Takeshi were bit surprise to find out Nobunaga's curse was caused by Daichi, after he refuse to join long time ago. Kiba dropped the cat by letting him go, "He must've heard you successfully gained control over Honshu and your d*mn ambition," he stated about his conquer and ambition might have caught Daichi's attention. Takeshi and Lin agreed, but gladly Kiba didn't get involved with in war in late Sengoku era, nor Daichi heard about him because he was spread as urban legend. Hinata and Alice exchange glance because they only know Nobunaga may be possible related with Mitsuki and her human mother, due to similar family crest. Nobunaga translate by Takara, Hinata widen her lilac eyes, but Alice and three wolf tribes didn't react. Alice already figured the demons may have heard of famous story of Perseus and Medusa, "Only to decapitate her, however..." she looked at three demons, "They do have excellent sense of smell and hearing, if they blind themselves," she pointed out. Lin crossed his arms, "Only problem is locating Shield of Perseus, but there might be a chance daemon, arachnophobia, or lost might be lurking around. There might be a chance that it's hidden somewhere where Perseus slayed Medusa."

User Image

OOC:
Hinata Alice Takeshi

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara placed his hands at the back of his head as he began to think about where the piece would be in this island as he turned toward the large temple standing in the middle of the island. Looking back toward the group, his softly smiled before looking back to point toward the temple. Oda, who had slightly groaned from being picked up but was relieved that he was put back down looked back at his partner as he looked toward the temple among the trees. The statue of Medusa's head looking frightening but they knew they must proceed,"Lets get going then..I feel that this piece would go to where it was used to defeat a mighty enemy..."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Greece (Entrance to Olympus)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers