[PRP] Azul Dreams and Crimson Fantasies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:50 am
Well into the night, Kota found herself lost in a dream world. She enjoyed the fantasies her mind brought to her in the evening, or wished that those visions would come true in her wakened state. She loved the hint of blue tones that she always saw. It made everything more surreal, and Kota never could really place a paw on it why it was like that. Did others only dream in a certain color?

Once her dream had found an end, her pale eyes opened. The sun was out, and already had begun to warm the land and her pelt. She stretched, a smile on her maw as blood began to return to her unused limbs.

Dreams were a way to get away from reality. If she could, she'd remain in them forever.

But she was up now, and she had to start the day. A normal routine would follow most likely. Hunting, napping, wandering around. The norm for her rogue life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:27 pm
It had been a while since he had dreamt in red.

After the onslaught of purple-tinged visions that had led to a volatile female and the cubs that had come as a result of that coupling, his seer-related dreams had been fewer and farther between. Mahaskah wondered if it was a side effect of everything that he'd been dreaming of falling apart. Suijin's pride had...it hadn't fallen apart but things had changed and the pale faced lion had disappeared with one of his daughters to do...

He had suspicions but he preferred to play ignorant.

The dreams would return, surely, as would, he was certain, the lion who called himself a king. He could wait until then, now that his children had grown and ventured off on their own. It had been nice to return to doing the bare minimum. He only hunted when he needed to and he could sleep or cloud-watch as much as he wanted.

But he had started dreaming of red again and felt a tugging pull that had him waking, green eyes blinking until he rolled over to his belly and pushed himself up onto his paws. There, he stretched, a yawn rolling out of his maw before he shook his entire frame.

Leaving the comfort of his current favored spot-- beneath a large tree with enough shade and openings between the branches to provide excellent sky-gazing -- he began to follow the tugging feeling that centered in his chest.

It didn't take him long to find her and he blinked, the huff of a laugh rolling off his tongue.

"Kota."

kasailoki

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:37 pm
Nuxaz

If Kota had been paying attention, the first thing she would have caught hint of was the male's scent. However, she had been lost in her daydream, until her name released from the familiar male's lips.

Kota froze, eyes widening as she whipped her head around to see the male standing before her. "...Mahaskah?" She whispered, clearing her throat as she stared at the blue male. Her dreams in blue....they seemed to match the same shade of the male's coat. It was something that Kota had put together years ago, but had since forgotten when they had parted ways.

Her head tilted as she observed the male. "I didn't think I would ever see you again." She didn't know what drove the two away, but they had stopped traveling together. Kota had gone west, and never looked back.

"Looks like the rogue lands haven't treated you too badly," she said with a small chuckle, as she approached him. "How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 pm
A lazy smile crossed his maw when she whispered his name.

He wondered how long it had been and if he'd cared a little more, he might've done the math. It wouldn't take long but that was effort and he didn't feel it was worth the (minimal) brain power it would require.

"Funny, considering I think I've spent my whole life dreaming of you." It sounded cheesier than he meant it to, but he felt it was mostly true. When his seer powers woke, he'd started dreaming of her.

"It's been a while," he agreed, shoulders rolling back before he settled onto his haunches. "Well enough." There wasn't anything to complain about, but nothing to actively celebrate either. "You'd think that given what we are, we'd know where we were headed a little better but..." Another shrug and his tail coiled around his paws. "Here we are, wandering rogues once again."

Ears flicked, then he asked, "Where have you been?"

kasailoki

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:59 pm
Nuxaz

"Still?" Kota had asked. In their previous encounters, the two had shared similarities. It was part of the reason she had originally began traveling with the male, to a pride she was unsure of. But the looks of it, with Mahaskah being right before her, the pride either failed, or the blue male had left it. Or, the unlikely possibility was she was in the pride's territory.

All plausible really.

Kota shrugged, a sheepish grin on her maw. "I don't mind it somedays..." Kota found herself saying. "It's nice. One day, I will find a place to officially call home, but...until then..." Her bright eyes gazed at the male.

"Oh.." She shifted on her paws, nervously. "A little here, and little there. Some way yonder?" She looked away. "I just...I don't know. I felt a pull and headed in that direction. I should've told you, but I didn't want whatever was calling to disappear." Unfortunately, whatever was tugging Kota to move, had disappeared, and the lioness was left wandering alone, unable to get back to the blue male.

"You'd think the dreams would help with direction."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:31 am
"Occasionally," Maha answered. His dreams, when he had them, had been eerily white and quiet.

Perhaps it was a side effect of the things they'd been leading him to falling apart. He'd dissect the thought next time he was cloud gazing. "Home can be anywhere," the male offered, watching how she almost fidgeted before scooted forward, dragging his butt across the grass instead of simply standing to do so.

"They brought us, together." Once, perhaps again if his last red-colored dream meant anything. Some days he was capable of sussing what his dreaming meant, but he was out of practice.

Mahaskah had stopped caring and look where it had left him.

"I felt a pull, after a dream, and now we're here." His nose scrunched .

kasailoki

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 pm
Nuxaz

"True." Kota agreed. "But, sometimes home is also nicer being around others too. Not just by yourself." At least, for the red lioness it was. Kota made a mistake in leaving Maha behind. She had regretted it, but ultimately could not dwell on the idea. What happened was in the past. Now there was the future to look forward too.

"Not once, but twice." The crimson lioness said with a smile. "Should we call that fate?" The female jested, but all in all there was some seriousness behind her words.

"Definitely fate." She murmured after his comment about feeling a pull that led him right to this point.

"So Maha, what do we do with this now?" Her eyes twinkled slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:55 am
The blue lion shrugged. He'd been on his own, more or less, since he was in his adolescent years. His siblings were around, somewhere, and would possibly be there for him if he wanted but he liked the quietness of solitude. Except...

Traveling with the red lioness had been pleasant, something he'd enjoyed as easily as he had when he would lay in the grass with his belly exposed and his eyes turned towards the sky. She wasn't troublesome, as far as he could remember and--

Fate.

He hadn't considered that exactly, even if it was the most logical conclusion to come to.

"Three times makes it fate," he decided, feeling that tug towards her again. "But," he worked his tongue in his mouth, the weight of it suddenly heavy in his mouth, "I don't care to separate to figure out if we'll come together a third time."

kasailoki

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:16 pm
Nuxaz

"Three times?" Kota shook her head. "I don't think so." She disagreed with a smile.

"I also don't want to have to make it a third time either to verify this." She agreed with comment. She found herself approaching the male, her neck outstretching to rub into his thick mane. A purr followed, as she pulled herself away.

"I think...we should find a home...together..." She told the male quietly. "I don't think my paws can wander these lands like they could in our youth. Would you...come with me?" The lioness asked. "I know a place..it's not too far from here...Perfect for sun bathing or star gazing." If Kota didn't tempt him, would some of his old past times do so?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:08 pm
Kota was more forward than he remembered, but he thought that he liked that. The purring against his throat was a nice feeling and he found himself leaning into her smaller frame. His nose pressed against her cheek, his own softer purr audible.

"I like it when we're together." She didn't ask much of him and seemed content to lay with him and lounge. Perhaps now they'd lounge more together than they had before.

"Going somewhere new sounds...troublesome," Maha said, pulling back so that he could nose beneath her chin. "But...sunbathing at a place we called home..." He trailed off to ponder.

"For you, I might be willing."

kasailoki

Nuxaz

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:13 pm
Nuxaz

"Then we won't be going away from each other any time soon," Kota said with a small grin. Only a small frown tugged her lips as he mentioned going somewhere new as being troublesome. Ah, same old Maha.

"Don't worry," Kota purred as he nosed the area beneath her chin. "I think this place will be perfect." She reiterated, the smile once again upon her lips.

"But we don't have to travel there right now." Maybe he had been rubbing off on her a bit. She felt like being lazy right now, and the day was rather nice right now, why waste it on traveling to the Pridelands. They could do so later, or maybe tomorrow.

"We can stay here for now," she padded the ground, as she found herself lowering to it. "Perfect sunning weather, no?" She grinned, a paw reaching towards his nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:23 pm
There was a lazy sort of grin on his mouth when he drew back to look at her. His tail flicked behind him as he considered all of this; a new destination, being back with Kota, starting over...

Troublesome things but...the longer he looked at her, the more he knew it was what he wanted. His feelings for her were troublesome in a different way and he didn't care to analyze that.

Not when she suggested bathing in the sunlight. She still knew him well enough that it had him chuckling.

"C'mon," he said, moving into her space to bump against her. He couldn't resist the slight scent marking. "You'll make the perfect headrest."

Maha nosed her cheek then led her to the area he'd been napping in before.

kasailoki

Nuxaz

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces