[PRP] Surviving the Raid (Ciro/Ngaule)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:33 am
Even though they were gods, they had needed to rest. If, for the sake of their raven guide above. Ciro couldn't get rid of the watchful eyes of the former deity's bond. Ciro sighed, finding a nice cave where everyone could rest. Anselm on the ledge, and large enough to fit to gods in comfortably.

While the other two rested, Ciro found himself unable to do so. Something was pulling at him, willing him to be somewhere else. With a quick look towards the resting Ngaule and Anselm, the god of raids shifted to his own avian form (something he found utterly interesting!) and quickly flew out, following the sudden tug as he spotted the small band of lions cornering what appeared to be a traveling group of wild dogs.

Ciro landed on a branch, watching the raid of felines on the canines. A smirk on his beak has the chaos ensued.

---

The small group of wild dogs ran. Blood was shed on the lands, but no deaths. The felines were quick to scavenge up any goods, but before they could get away, Ciro flew to the ground, releasing his avian form to his true appearance. The band of lions froze, eyes wide and jaws agape as the god stood before them. The male didn't even need to speak, as the felines fled, just as their canine counterparts had done. All spoils left behind.

Ciro scavenged the fallen trinkets, gathering the shiny bands and gems. He placed the small gifts into an empty pouch, before finding a few more small items. Ciro hummed. He didn't know if these would come in handy, but it would be good to barter in the future if needed.

The male picked up his spoils, heading back to the cave with a grin on his maw. The pull was gone. So that's what it was. He liked that feeling.

Arriving at the temporary shelter, Ciro was met with a glare from Anselm. His golden eyes peered past him, spotting the goddess also awake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been strange for the goddess, an interesting adjustment as she grew accustomed to the fact her once mortal friend was no longer mortal. She had seen him die, had mourned him, and yet....now here he was again, reborn as a deity like herself. There were so many questions, things she remembered that he did not, it was if they were meeting for the first time all over again.

It was silence in the cave that had caused Ngaule to stir, the sound of a breath and a radiating warmth that were no longer there. Green eyes opened, searching the cave for her companions. There was the raven, but she saw no sign of the darker god. She rose to her paws, her nose raised to search for his scent.

"Ciro?"

Where had he gone?

"Good morning, Anselm."

She supposed if the raven who refused to leave them alone, ever, was still in the cave, Ciro would surely not be gone long.

She would not be waiting long it seemed, before she had had the chance to ask the raven where he thought Ciro might have gone, the dark god reappeared. A smile on her maw, Ngaule stepped toward him, brushing her tail against his shoulder in greeting.

"And what have you been up to this morning?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:41 am
Amon Larethian

Anselm huffed at Ngaule's greeting. "I still don't know why he picked him." The off white raven said with a click of his beak. "He is reckless."

Before the avian could say more, his beady eyes spotted Ciro entering the den, with the sheepish smile on his maw. His head tilted, as Ngaule asked the question he would have demanded to know.

"Oh. Um." Ciro said with a shrug. "I couldn't sleep and I felt I needed to...to be somewhere?" His domain had called him, and it was quite the unusual feeling that Ciro would experience more in the future. "I got these though." He took out the small pouch, dumping the contents of it on the ground.

Small bands clanged and jewels clinked. "My first successful raid." He said proudly, showing off his loot. Amongst the jewels, two small pieces of fur as well that could be crafted into other items.

"I don't know if these will come in handy for anything, but maybe." He felt himself shrugging again, as he pawed at the trinkets.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:31 am
Nga smiled at the raven, a shrug of her shoulders.

"Perhaps, but was not your master reckless as well when he was young? Perhaps he saw something you do not."

The goddess circled her companion, searching Ciro for any sign of injury or trouble. No, Ciro, she has not forgotten your propensity for finding trouble in your past life, even if you have. Something told her it was a trait that would continue into this life as well.

"I see."

She reached out toward the trinkets with one paw, picking up one of the small jewels to examine it, watching as the morning light reflected of the edge. It was a beautiful stone. A soft smile as she returned the trinket to the pile.

"I hope no trouble followed you back."

She had just found him reborn, she was not willing to lose her friend again.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:48 am
Amon Larethian

Anselm scoffed slightly at Ngaule's question. "I did not know him in his youth, only in his later years. And no, he was not as reckless as this one is." The raven almost thumped the male on the head, and probably would have if there wasn't another present.

Ciro watched as Ngaule circled him. He tucked his wings to his side after she completed her 'inspection'. No scratches, only the scars he already bore.

"They are nice, no?" He asked Ngaule, reaching for a small stone. He inspected it, but instead of returning towards the pile, he offered it to the goddess. "I think this will look nice on you." He said with a grin. The light green gem had matched her eyes. She could wear it on her necklace, or even in her hair.

"Trouble?" Ciro laughed. "No trouble! Those lions ran off as soon as they saw me in all my glory!" At this, the male puffed up, spreading his wings as if to show himself off. His golden eyes sent Ngaule a look of 'Do you like what you see?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:21 pm
"Hmm, then it is fortunate he has friends to help look after him."

Ngaule was well away of Ciro's tendency to attract trouble, it was one trait that had led her to bring him and Judeau together in the first place, a perfectly mismatched pair that had helped each other perhaps more than either would have been willing to admit. Ciro was who he was, who he had always been, and she would always hold close the time she had with him, reckless trouble and all.

The goddess smiled at the offered trinket, a small gift, but one that would be treasured, tucked against the feather she wore around her own neck.

"Did they? I suppose it may have been the first time they'd seen a god."

Oh good grief, what a fluff-head. Ngaule rolled her eyes with a small chuckle. Same old Ciro, ever the flirt. Perhaps it was a good thing he did not remember all the times he had tried (and failed) to seduce her in his past life.

"Perhaps I will have to teach you how to use those."

There was a coy look in her eyes, a playful flick of her tail against the underside of one wing, a bump of her shoulder against his. Yes, Ciro, they are very nice wings, you adorable doofus, very soft and fluffy.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:15 am
Amon Larethian

Anselm rolled his eyes. Between Ciro puffing himself up, and Ngaule's comment, the raven wanted nothing more to do with them. He made a slight huff, flying out of the den for a more open perch on a branch outside it. Basically he was telling them it was time to get going.

Ciro nodded. That would have explained why they ran at his form. Then again, if he had seen a raven turn to a lion with sharp horns and large wings too, he probably would have high-tailed it out of there too.

"I won't say no to that offer," Ciro's eyes lit up with another hidden intention behind them. He watched as Anselm flew out, an ear pinning back at the caw from outside. He refrained from rolling his own eyes at the pushy bird, glancing towards Ngaule. "I guess that will have to be another time, hmm?" Ciro said with a smirk. "We should find this Judeau guy. Once I can remember things from my past, maybe he will leave me alone." The god gestured towards Anselm outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:32 am
A smirk, the goddess lingered against his side long enough that he could feel the soft rumble of her purr. Her tail flicked, brushing against him with each step as she walked past him toward the exit of the cave.

"Yes, I suppose so."

A pity, they might have lingered longer had their chaperone not insisted they move onward. She shot a glance at the avian, oh there was mischief in her green eyes.

"Well, you could always eat him."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:39 am
Amon Larethian

Cir couldn't help but reach for the female's tail as she passed by him.

"If he keeps it up, that may be a viable option." Ciro grunted, following her when he wasn't quick enough to grasp her tail. The male shuffled his wings, shifting any dust off the silken feathers as he stepped outside. "Though I am not sure how he would taste." Still, a sense of pondering in his words. "We could send him on some mission to get us some food." That would give the two some alone time she seemed to allude to. "Or...we can just ditch him." He whispered quietly into her ear. The second seemed more plausible.

"Let me see that gem I gave you real quickly?" He asked, a paw extended. Just as he had a summon feather for her, she too could have something to call him if needed.

With a chuckle, Ciro shook his head. Soon, they would have to. Right now though, it would be best to focus. He was ready to know who he was before. He could get a feeling with it with Ngaule's words, but he wanted to know himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:26 am
A small laugh, Nga has of course not been truly suggesting they eat avian, to do so would have been against her nature. She was however, not above a bit of teasing to make her point to the avian that some time alone would be appreciated.

"Hmm?"

A curious look, Ngaule retrieved the gem from its place beside her feather, handing it to Ciro, silently wondering what he was up to.

"He would find it much more difficult to follow if we teleport."

Unfortunately doing so might also make it more difficult to find Judeau, she did not wish to pass him by without knowing they had done so. No, best to walk or fly for now.

"Let's find Judeau then, and see what we can do about your memories."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:33 am
Amon Larethian

He didn't know what he was really doing, or if this was how to properly charm something, but Ciro willed a little of his divine magic into the gem, feeling a bit of him move before he handed it back to Ngaule. "There we go." They would only know it worked the next time the two were a part. If he had done it wrong, at least he could continue to call her with her own feather.

"I have never teleported before." Ciro said thoughtfully. "But you're right, let's keep going." Once they had this Judeau in the picture, then they could decide what to do with Anselm. Who knew, at that point the raven may decide to stop following him as a whole.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games